Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Checkout Hilary Clinton's Tweet After Court Revokes Donald Trump's Travel Ban - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Checkout Hilary Clinton's Tweet After Court Revokes Donald Trump's Travel Ban (73214 Views)

US Federal Judge Blocks Donald Trump's Travel Ban / Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law / US Election 2016 Results: Donald Trump Gaining Edge Over Hilary Clinton (2) (3) (4)

Re: Checkout Hilary Clinton's Tweet After Court Revokes Donald Trump's Travel Ban by JideAmuGiaka: 3:37pm On Feb 10, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:

Haba.. give him some slack.. he has declared his property.. remaining his certificate

I have a plot of land in PH but I don't know the location
...... MUMUMMADU BUHARI
Re: Checkout Hilary Clinton's Tweet After Court Revokes Donald Trump's Travel Ban by JideAmuGiaka: 3:39pm On Feb 10, 2017
autotrader014:
Ewu, the cow u elected as President, how far has he performed?
Pls don't compare cow with a walking corpse.
Re: Checkout Hilary Clinton's Tweet After Court Revokes Donald Trump's Travel Ban by SmartyPants(m): 3:42pm On Feb 10, 2017
grin 3-0 will not put you in the white house na... tongue
Re: Checkout Hilary Clinton's Tweet After Court Revokes Donald Trump's Travel Ban by JideAmuGiaka: 3:42pm On Feb 10, 2017
beckNcall:
Trumpenfurher loses again
Trump is ripe for impeachment but the Republican controlled Senate and Congress have not finished their agenda yet, have not gotten their tax breaks, coal and energy contracts, school food contacts and Medicare cuts. When these corrupt politicians have their wish, then trump will be expendable.

First, the countries he ought to ban like Saudi Arabia which actually had its citizens who had killed Americans is not on the list. Remember the election tampering by Putin is yet to be investigated among other numerous conflicts of interest scandals he would be impeached for.

Now there's underground talk about Trump carrying out a false flag attack against Christian targets to justify his illegal executive orders. Also remember bannon, his main man calling for the rise of Christian militias.

Spoon fed child, well done.
Re: Checkout Hilary Clinton's Tweet After Court Revokes Donald Trump's Travel Ban by Toks2008(m): 3:43pm On Feb 10, 2017
Atmmachine:

What drugs are you on ?? Stupidity pills ??

Look at this goat face sitting in a remote village in Ogun state

What do you know about the USA ??

If you live in the USA you would know that his campaign promises are just made up stories

What campaign promises is Donald Trump fulfilling ??

He said that he will make America great again, America has been great since 1786

He said that he will bring jobs back to America, They're millions of jobs in America begging people to go to work but Americans are the laziest people on earth, they would rather sit at home and collect unemployment check, food stamps and section 8

He said that he would ban Obamacare ?? Now tell me how dumb you would be to think that you can terminate Obamacare, you can only change the name

He said that he will build a wall across the border, there are 7 U.S states that borders Mexico, 1 of those states is the size of the whole Nigeria, now explain to me how he will build a wall across 7 large states that are bigger than West Africa

He said that he will ban the Muslim from entering into the USA, there are already 20 million Muslims in the USA, if Muslims are terrorists, those 20 million Muslims would have wiped out the whole of USA and forgetting that Americans are the real terrorists starting from school and church shooters to Ted Bundy and thousands of his fellow serial killers

TRUMP is the dumbest person on earth, he thinks that the President has the right to say what happens, the President of the USA don't even have the right to say what happens in a remote village in Tennessee, how does he think he can put a national ban ?? First you must go through the Congress

Insightful....very very insightful.

This is why Nigerians and Africans go there,work their ass out and make good money by doing the jobs Americans see as very low to them yet they blame immigrants for taking up the jobs they refused to do....odiegwu!

Re: Checkout Hilary Clinton's Tweet After Court Revokes Donald Trump's Travel Ban by SmartyPants(m): 3:46pm On Feb 10, 2017
beckNcall:

Bro, you have no reason to hate her. Did she steal your money or your house? Did she do anything to directly influence your psyche?

Ignorance is bad. Typical hillary-clintonist. The war in Libya was Hilary Cllinton's brainchild, and thanks to that war Boko and other terrorist groups have had access to arms, fighters and training. Libya is what connects ISIL with boko.
Re: Checkout Hilary Clinton's Tweet After Court Revokes Donald Trump's Travel Ban by mayoor15(m): 3:48pm On Feb 10, 2017
Atmmachine:

Will you cry if i slap you ??
You've started asking jamb question again, just when I thought..........
Re: Checkout Hilary Clinton's Tweet After Court Revokes Donald Trump's Travel Ban by Almaiga: 3:48pm On Feb 10, 2017
GameGod:

Mama piss's husband and flat heads grin
Funny grin grin grin
Re: Checkout Hilary Clinton's Tweet After Court Revokes Donald Trump's Travel Ban by webincomeplus(m): 3:50pm On Feb 10, 2017
Atmmachine:

If you live in the USA you would know that his campaign promises are just made up stories

He said that he will make America great again, America has been great since 1786

He said that he will bring jobs back to America, They're millions of jobs in America begging people to go to work but Americans are the laziest people on earth, they would rather sit at home and collect unemployment check, food stamps and section 8

He said that he would ban Obamacare ?? Now tell me how dumb you would be to think that you can terminate Obamacare, you can only change the name

He said that he will build a wall across the border, there are 7 U.S states that borders Mexico, 1 of those states is the size of the whole Nigeria, now explain to me how he will build a wall across 7 large states that are bigger than West Africa

He said that he will ban the Muslim from entering into the USA, there are already 20 million Muslims in the USA, if Muslims are terrorists, those 20 million Muslims would have wiped out the whole of USA and forgetting that Americans are the real terrorists starting from school and church shooters to Ted Bundy and thousands of his fellow serial killers

TRUMP is the dumbest person on earth, he thinks that the President has the right to say what happens, the President of the USA don't even have the right to say what happens in a remote village in Tennessee, how does he think he can put a national ban ?? First you must go through the Congress
I rarely like comments on Nairaland, but I liked yours... because I had no other choice. You made a lot of sense!

Re: Checkout Hilary Clinton's Tweet After Court Revokes Donald Trump's Travel Ban by eherbal(m): 3:51pm On Feb 10, 2017
IpobExposed:
Lol. Biafra trump. OK we dey wait.

Moderators abeg no vex.

In other words watch this video of this Biafran crying as he is being deported.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu4LHnu9laE

This their trump will fall their hands just gradually
that guy is a habitual comedian

Re: Checkout Hilary Clinton's Tweet After Court Revokes Donald Trump's Travel Ban by ojdollars(m): 3:51pm On Feb 10, 2017
Atmmachine:

I Love you mehn, you are way too informed. WOW, I got to read real analysis of American politics for the first time since more than 8yrs on Nairaland. Kudos man

Re: Checkout Hilary Clinton's Tweet After Court Revokes Donald Trump's Travel Ban by PatriotTemidayo: 3:51pm On Feb 10, 2017
GameGod:

Did I mention Jonathan?

How did you know who I was referring to? grin grin grin
As if am a kid.
Re: Checkout Hilary Clinton's Tweet After Court Revokes Donald Trump's Travel Ban by Onechancearmy(m): 3:56pm On Feb 10, 2017
Atmmachine:

Actually the population of muslims in the united States is only about 3.3 million, less than 1% of the population.

America has an even bigger Jewish population (5.7million).

Re: Checkout Hilary Clinton's Tweet After Court Revokes Donald Trump's Travel Ban by queencalipso(f): 3:57pm On Feb 10, 2017
Atmmachine:

Easy there Mr, before you develop cardiac-arrest over a comment grin grin. You obviously didn't get the point I was trying to make and I don't have to explain it to you..

As silly and dumb you think his promises are, those who gave him the majority vote saw sense in it. Trump is trying his best not to betray his own words and those who believed in and him his 'dumb' promises. Unlike a president who came in with excuses for failure'. Get the drift now!!

Btw, am not Yoruba..

Re: Checkout Hilary Clinton's Tweet After Court Revokes Donald Trump's Travel Ban by skywalker001(m): 4:01pm On Feb 10, 2017
queencalipso:
All I know, trump is fulfilling his campaign promises, unlike one president we know...

Trump is also obeying rule of law as a democratically elected president unlike one demo/dictatorship president of Nigeria..
xup kwin
Re: Checkout Hilary Clinton's Tweet After Court Revokes Donald Trump's Travel Ban by NGELEBUBE: 4:02pm On Feb 10, 2017
vecman22:
I think Igbos should b blamed for all this losses trump is suffering,because anything or person the support the thing or person tends to fail..

Igbos and failure b like bread n butter tongue
when fools talk u know them....u were accidentally discharged by ur mother.
Re: Checkout Hilary Clinton's Tweet After Court Revokes Donald Trump's Travel Ban by queencalipso(f): 4:05pm On Feb 10, 2017
hucienda:

Bar man!! Give this lady a bottle of beer! cool

Lol cheesy thanks man, but you forgot to add 'cold'

Origin to be precise.. cheesy cheesy angry

Re: Checkout Hilary Clinton's Tweet After Court Revokes Donald Trump's Travel Ban by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 10, 2017
Atmmachine:

3 million not 20 million
Re: Checkout Hilary Clinton's Tweet After Court Revokes Donald Trump's Travel Ban by queencalipso(f): 4:07pm On Feb 10, 2017
skywalker001:
xup kwin

Am good brother cheesy where have you been?
Re: Checkout Hilary Clinton's Tweet After Court Revokes Donald Trump's Travel Ban by queencalipso(f): 4:11pm On Feb 10, 2017
akilo1:
has he succeeded?what about the wall?only travel ban issue he dey sweet like Christmas goat

Atleast he is trying without 'excuses'

We are yet to hear that Obama stole his will power tongue
Re: Checkout Hilary Clinton's Tweet After Court Revokes Donald Trump's Travel Ban by skywalker001(m): 4:14pm On Feb 10, 2017
queencalipso:

Am good brother cheesy where have you been?
bin around sis, jus bin on ghost mode grin

Told u to msg me on whatsapp u didn't
Re: Checkout Hilary Clinton's Tweet After Court Revokes Donald Trump's Travel Ban by Bustincole(m): 4:15pm On Feb 10, 2017
Sorry ooo

Re: Checkout Hilary Clinton's Tweet After Court Revokes Donald Trump's Travel Ban by queencalipso(f): 4:20pm On Feb 10, 2017
skywalker001:
bin around sis, jus bin on ghost mode grin

Told u to msg me on whatsapp u didn't

You didn't get my email reply?
Re: Checkout Hilary Clinton's Tweet After Court Revokes Donald Trump's Travel Ban by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:21pm On Feb 10, 2017
queencalipso:
All I know, trump is fulfilling his campaign promises, unlike one president we know...

Trump is also obeying rule of law as a democratically elected president unlike one demo/dictatorship president of Nigeria..

Thank you
Re: Checkout Hilary Clinton's Tweet After Court Revokes Donald Trump's Travel Ban by skywalker001(m): 4:26pm On Feb 10, 2017
queencalipso:

not really cos I dnt av access to the mail anymore...

Jst msg me
Re: Checkout Hilary Clinton's Tweet After Court Revokes Donald Trump's Travel Ban by kings09(m): 4:26pm On Feb 10, 2017
Dumbest u say? Yet he became the president of the most powerful country in d world "witout any form of political experience" and you the smart one can't figure out a way to win a local council seat.....
Atmmachine:

He said that he will bring jobs back to America, They're millions of jobs in America begging people to go to work but Americans are the laziest people on earth, they would rather sit at home and collect unemployment check, food stamps and section 8, meanwhile the Mexicans they don't want in their country are the ones who are doing the dirty jobs Americans are too lazy to do, like farming, building houses, cutting grasses, doing constructions, and paying taxes so that does lazy Americans would waste the money on food, that's why every American is fat, they would sit on their asses and eat all day

Re: Checkout Hilary Clinton's Tweet After Court Revokes Donald Trump's Travel Ban by hucienda: 4:28pm On Feb 10, 2017
queencalipso:

Lol cheesy thanks man, but you forgot to add 'cold'

Origin to be precise.. cheesy cheesy angry

Cold bottle of Orijin, at your service. cool
Re: Checkout Hilary Clinton's Tweet After Court Revokes Donald Trump's Travel Ban by ayatt(m): 4:31pm On Feb 10, 2017
Atmmachine:

He said that he will bring jobs back to America, They're millions of jobs in America begging people to go to work but Americans are the laziest people on earth, they would rather sit at home and collect unemployment check, food stamps and section 8, meanwhile the Mexicans they don't want in their country are the ones who are doing the dirty jobs Americans are too lazy to do, like farming, building houses, cutting grasses, doing constructions, and paying taxes so that does lazy Americans would waste the money on food, that's why every American is fat, they would sit on their asses and eat all day

this is one of the best comment so far i hav read here in 2017.

Re: Checkout Hilary Clinton's Tweet After Court Revokes Donald Trump's Travel Ban by Debra911(f): 4:32pm On Feb 10, 2017
I really have nothing to comment, I just miss nairalanders, it quite sometime.
Re: Checkout Hilary Clinton's Tweet After Court Revokes Donald Trump's Travel Ban by skywalker001(m): 4:33pm On Feb 10, 2017
queencalipso:

just got ur rply nd av also msg u back, so check ur mail
Re: Checkout Hilary Clinton's Tweet After Court Revokes Donald Trump's Travel Ban by afamaustin(m): 4:40pm On Feb 10, 2017
pls is our presdo back
Re: Checkout Hilary Clinton's Tweet After Court Revokes Donald Trump's Travel Ban by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 10, 2017
GameGod:

Mama piss's husband and flat heads grin

1k for information on

Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry / Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa / See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88