Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Checkout Hilary Clinton's Tweet After Court Revokes Donald Trump's Travel Ban - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Checkout Hilary Clinton's Tweet After Court Revokes Donald Trump's Travel Ban (73212 Views)

US Federal Judge Blocks Donald Trump's Travel Ban / Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law / US Election 2016 Results: Donald Trump Gaining Edge Over Hilary Clinton (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout Hilary Clinton's Tweet After Court Revokes Donald Trump's Travel Ban by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:40am On Feb 12, 2017
Lucasbalo:

Stop telling people they are not Christian because they disagree with you. What part of the Bible teaches you that. You are turning yourself to be that hypocritical charlatan by the name Olaadegbu.

You liberals should learn that there are alternative views and that you should not pretend to be tolerant when you attack others for expressing their free speech, accusing them of hate speech when their views are different to yours.

1 Share

Re: Checkout Hilary Clinton's Tweet After Court Revokes Donald Trump's Travel Ban by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:43am On Feb 12, 2017
Lucasbalo:

You can't force someone to believe you by forcing your religion on them. I am a Pentecostal who was raised by catholic nuns through Graduate school in Chicago ( Loyola University). I am a practicing xtian but I don't wear it on my sleeve. Infact, Christianity makes me a liberal or progressive in America because I believe that whatever you do for the little man is to the glory of God.

By their fruits you shall know them. cool
Re: Checkout Hilary Clinton's Tweet After Court Revokes Donald Trump's Travel Ban by bezimo(m): 3:59am On Feb 12, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

The reason why it seems the liberals' voice sound loudest is because most of the media houses have been bought over, they are also liberals. They also misrepresent, misconstrue and misinterpret Donald Trump's words thereby giving fake news to the populace. The liberals are aiding and abetting the terrorist to destroy America as the depiction below shows.

"Some say Judge Robart may be to blame for future terror in America if his ruling against President Trump's travel ban isn't overturned."

Read more at http://comicallyincorrect.com/2017/02/09/aiding-and-abetting/#zIpbDp7ki4kbYvgf.99

I am aware of that fact and you are right, it's so unfortunate, but Fox news are not Liberal oriented, they are pro Trump. I strongly wish Republican supporters, legislators, Judges can step up their game and say enough of all this liberal madness and square it up with Trump against those mad liberals who don't want order in the system.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Hilary Clinton's Tweet After Court Revokes Donald Trump's Travel Ban by davidif: 5:17am On Feb 12, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

How do you practice what you're preaching? Would you be happy to accommodate the Syrian Muslim refugees into your home to start with? undecided

Yes sir. In fact, I have a lot of Arab muslim friends including from Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Saudi Arabia and other places in the middle east.
Re: Checkout Hilary Clinton's Tweet After Court Revokes Donald Trump's Travel Ban by ceragon123: 8:38am On Feb 15, 2017
Bros, the way you curse and call people names....... wetin dey pain you?

Atmmachine:

What grudge ??

I can tell that you are very dumb

Just tell me only 5 murders carried out in the USA

The Muslims in the USA are different from those dirty pigs you see in Afghanistan and Iraq

How dumb would you be to think that Muslims in the USA would have the time to think about killing people ??

Where the fucck do you live ?? I know, Nigeria ?? Exactly

That about the Americans that walks into the school every week and shoot everyone dead ??

What about 800 people that were killed in Chicago which is a small city by their fellow Americans last year ??

What about how easy it is to buy a gun in the USA ?? You can walk into Walmart, give them $80 and buy a gun

What about 100 people that die everyday in the hands of their fellow Americans ??

Hey, look here, if you continue to be a dumbass, don't quote me again

What do you know about the USA ??

How many attacks and how many people have the Muslims killed in the USA ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry / Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa / See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.