Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,534 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Guy Leaks Pussy Shape That Made Marriage To Be Cancelled (Disturbing Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Leaks Pussy Shape That Made Marriage To Be Cancelled (Disturbing Pics) (5740 Views)

Man Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church In Abuja / Girl Bites Off A Rapist Joystick (graphic And Disturbing Pics) / Guy Leaks Chat Photos Of A Lady Begging Him For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Guy Leaks Pussy Shape That Made Marriage To Be Cancelled (Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 10, 2017
Please how do I attach images through UCWEB? I googled archives and got the raw images the guy uploaded.
Re: Guy Leaks Pussy Shape That Made Marriage To Be Cancelled (Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 10, 2017
Who knows how to upload pictures through UCWEB? The pics is 6 mb each and I dont know how to resize them. Anyone that can resize should indicate. I will contact him through Nairaland so that he can upload.
Re: Guy Leaks Pussy Shape That Made Marriage To Be Cancelled (Disturbing Pics) by casttlebarbz(m): 3:10pm On Feb 10, 2017

1 Like

Re: Guy Leaks Pussy Shape That Made Marriage To Be Cancelled (Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 10, 2017
The Pictures in a bit.... Please follow up....
Re: Guy Leaks Pussy Shape That Made Marriage To Be Cancelled (Disturbing Pics) by ibietela2(m): 3:18pm On Feb 10, 2017
Compressor.io
Re: Guy Leaks Pussy Shape That Made Marriage To Be Cancelled (Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 10, 2017
ibietela2:
Compressor.io

Thanks bro... Am on it now.
Re: Guy Leaks Pussy Shape That Made Marriage To Be Cancelled (Disturbing Pics) by nNEOo(m): 5:36pm On Feb 10, 2017
Op Nawa for u ooh uhgg undecided ....i cry cry 4up
Re: Guy Leaks Pussy Shape That Made Marriage To Be Cancelled (Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 10, 2017
@ Poster above, the pictures are graphics and may lead to ban.
Re: Guy Leaks Pussy Shape That Made Marriage To Be Cancelled (Disturbing Pics) by yarimo(m): 8:06pm On Feb 10, 2017
Op is suffering from one of the effects of using Chinese phone grin

(1)

I Am An Albino But..... / Ladies Smash Or Pass??? / Ladies Gist; What You Must Know Before You Let Him Put His Mouth Down There!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.