Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,675 members, 7,955,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:16 AM

.... - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / .... (2820 Views)

My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! / My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court / 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .... by Truesapiosexual(f): 3:42am On Feb 11, 2017
OP if you still want your wife forgive her, I will advise that she either gets a transfer to your location and if a transfer is not possible she should quit the job and move back into the home with you, it's not easy to be alone as a married woman or man, staying far apart can easily make one or both parties fall into temptation. So far she is still far away she will continue to cheat, set up a business for her or find a job at your own location.

1 Like

Re: .... by jchioma: 5:12am On Feb 11, 2017
Nairalandernuel:
Just surprised at her because in as much as she hasn't seen me engaging in extra marital affairs since I met her. But my all I did does nor warrant her going to open and be snapping her vagina and breast and send online to a man who's not her husband. Am having the premonition that very soon those sex videos and her naked pictures would be online. But I am not in position to guarantee our been together which might have adverse effect on our children. I have forgiven even begged her again immediately she finished revealing what transpired between them.

I know u are wiser than this man, the fact that ur wife went as far as opening her privates to another man is enough to send packing.

1 Like

Re: .... by oglalasioux(m): 6:36am On Feb 11, 2017
Nairalandernuel:
I said we are happily married she is not money freak. Not as if I maltreated her like. Its only a coward that beats his wife. I told her I would never beat her but she been saying she prefer beating than me to tongue lash her. I know what do anyway. God should only just help me with a right decisions

OK, bro. It's good you know the actual weak point. I believe all will be well if you work on it. All the best.
Re: .... by bakynes(m): 6:45am On Feb 11, 2017
The truth is that times have changed women now cheat as much as men. The days of our fathers and mothers when the society constrained women is far gone.

Women now make as much money as men, they have their freedom, they are just as promiscuous as men, the law is favouring them better now.

I advice most men who intend getting married just see your wife as someone who will carry your babies do not attach too much emotions.

1 Like

Re: .... by focus7: 6:51am On Feb 11, 2017
Oga op, you won't like my advice if i give because it will sound weird but notwithstanding i will still give it.

If you truly love your wife take this steps:

1. Don't tell your family members for now.

2. Try to get proof that she's truly having an affair.

3. confined in someone that can keep secret and can also follow your plans

4. Once you get those proofs, give her a space to allow her enjoy her life to satisfaction, until she's satisfied or she's hurt she will never come to her senses. If you stalk her while she's on it you will get hurt.

Don't bother give her a call again nor visit, when she calls pick it sometimes and some other time ignore it, if she comes home to Lagos welcome her but don't give her too much attention. If you must eat her food eat from the same plate and drink from her cup.

In all these don't initiate the complain, let her raise the observation that you changed, at that tell it's necessary because you don't want to interrupt her in her new adventure so she can have her satisfaction.

Tell her that you know that since she belongs to you that the way you have chosen to fight for her with another man is not to fight, being certain that the other man is just borrowing her to use that when he's through with her he will let her go.

Her first reaction is to deny, defend and accuse you, at that present your proofs to her.

5. When admit forgive her and close the matter without your family members knowing about it to protect her and for your own dignity.

6. Finally take her for a test to check her status.

It's not going to be easy but it's possible, and she will live to adore you.

1 Like

Re: .... by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 11, 2017
The guy would be a fool to think his wife didn't sex this Danladi of a 'G'. He mentioned that his wife told him that she missed her period at a time,she is intelligent enough to know that the moment she tells him the truth about them having sex,her marriage is gone for good. I think she still wants to keep her marriage,failure to do that would mean losing on both ends.
Danladi is not foolish enough to engage her on online sex only,when it's not like the woman is far off. In this scenario, he spends quality time with the woman in the real world, and so,its only right to reason that, danladi has tasted his wife enough and he's satisfied to the point of refusing her demands,though he won't say no to her pusssy if he gets a chance ever again.

Women sha.
Pinkdiamondz:
Couples go through hard times. If she didn't sleep with this man, and she cheated emotionally then you guys should go for couples counselling and draw a line under this misfortunat experience and continue with your marriage. We all make mistakes and the question is do you want your marriage? Do you still love your wife? If you do then you must do the hard work and take whatever lessons this affair offered and work on your marriage. There's no relationship without heartache so don't expect yours to be any different.

If you love her then do the work. I pray for your happy home. Amen.
Re: .... by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 11, 2017
And men will always be men.
They will never say no to a woman's vagina. And women will always be women
They tend to break under consistent pressure. The way you know that she's giving in is this,they start giving you time so you could spill your beautiful lies
All m
Benita27:
Some women sha!, just imagine the sacrifices the man was making, yet she was ungrateful with some flimsy excuses.

That her job isn't helping your marriage. Some women don't know how to stand blandishment from certain men who are hell-bent on getting under her skirts. She should resign and go into entrepreneurship.
Re: .... by greatcrown: 9:54am On Feb 11, 2017
I am sorry for what you are going through.

However, for the sake of your health you need to concentrate on what makes you happy and close this chapter in record time.

Before I start please edit your post to reveal very less details; remove where she and U works. Also remove the name of the bed shearer from the narration. The details you put up there is too revealing and will rather complicate reconciliation. Moreover, nobody needs them to advise you.

Let's get to the issue;

Assuming you are the one that cheated on your wife; what would you have done in the event your wife caught you?

Probably beg and ask for her forgiveness!

Under that circumstance, what would you expect from your wife?

That which you expect from her is what I think she deserves from you right now!

As a Christian u are expected to love your wife as Christ love the church.

If the church messes up and ask for forgiveness what will Christ do?

That should also guide your action.

It maybe not be easy but it is possible.
Remember your health is under threat and the future of your family.
The earlier you close this chapter the better.

I want you to see this as a trying time for your family. Stay with your wife to salvage this situation.

If your income can comfortably take care of the family; let your wife resign but if your family depends on the wife income then find a way to bring the whole family together and reduce contact between your wife and the bed shearer.

Another important thing you need to do is to get all you wife pix /video on the bed shearer phone deleted so that he doesn't use them as bait to get your wife in the future.

U may have to involve the police to get the man sign an undertaken after deleting those pictures.

U never can tell if he still have them in other locations.

Your wife may need to change her number as well!

Inaddition, I think your wife needs to rededicate her life to God.
Please help her to get back to Calvary.

May the Lord uphold your home to the end, Amen!
Re: .... by Nobody: 2:13am On Feb 27, 2017
Re: .... by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 27, 2017
[quote
Re: .... by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 27, 2017
[quote a
Re: .... by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 27, 2017
Re: .... by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
Re: .... by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 27, 2017
[

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Tell Her? / Pls Is This Real / Man Who Fell For A Single Mother-of-six After Meeting On A Dating Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.