Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,790 members, 7,956,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:33 PM

Estimated Cost Of Building Ground Floor Of A Story Building. - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Estimated Cost Of Building Ground Floor Of A Story Building. (16311 Views)

What Is The Estimated Cost Of This Floor Plan? / I Need Advice On The Estimated Cost Of This Duplex Please! / Estimated Cost Of My 6flat Foundation. Overpriced?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Estimated Cost Of Building Ground Floor Of A Story Building. by diegwu01: 10:27am On Feb 12, 2017
Why can't people just hire a Quantity Surveyor and get correct estimates for their building construction
It's become a trend on NL for people looking for free estimates, of course, they are fed with all sorts of info from every dick and harry.

OP, it would cost you 120,000 only to raise your storey building till decking
Re: Estimated Cost Of Building Ground Floor Of A Story Building. by blackylola(m): 10:54am On Feb 12, 2017
scachy:

Too freaking high!! Nah triple flats? shocked shocked

Do you know how much they are selling iron rod? A bag of cement is 2300 now, a truck of granite is 120k, you will buy sand, pay for larbour, one block is 140 * 6000 blocks approx, you will pay for scaffolder, you will pay foundation fees for the area etc
Re: Estimated Cost Of Building Ground Floor Of A Story Building. by metallisc(m): 10:56am On Feb 12, 2017
blackylola:
Approximately 10m including decking and German floor

2 Likes

Re: Estimated Cost Of Building Ground Floor Of A Story Building. by metallisc(m): 10:58am On Feb 12, 2017
Ermacc:
12million. prices of building materials are on the rise, besides it will be difficult to give you a genuine estimate with scanty information about the house

2 Likes

Re: Estimated Cost Of Building Ground Floor Of A Story Building. by metallisc(m): 11:00am On Feb 12, 2017
Adegbulugbe:

Thats what he should budget... Bet it with me

you lie!!
Re: Estimated Cost Of Building Ground Floor Of A Story Building. by blackylola(m): 11:15am On Feb 12, 2017
[quote author=metallisc post=53640063][/quote]

If you want to build Ajegunle, Maroko house without architect 800k will do for that. A talking about a standard house with strong foundation that can carry upstairs house including electrical, pop, plastering, borehole, plumber, aluminum for doors and windows, planks for frame, my brother you should have nothing less than 10m if d land is a dry land without the need for piling because that's additional money
Re: Estimated Cost Of Building Ground Floor Of A Story Building. by delawal: 11:40am On Feb 12, 2017
Biafrarep:
The way we mention figures on nairaland is queit scary. I have observed this dangerous trend and I want to say that its very bad. This could discourage a lot of folks that intend to biuld their own house. Its not all of us that is related to Yakubu.
don't mind some of these wannabes. they hype prices of things without knowing they re discouraging people. let me tell u if u judiciously manage d project it won't take u more than 2.5m. monitor the people dt buy ur materials . most times they deceive their clients wit outrageous prices. I have seen one . a site engineer who over hypes d costs of materials and steals some till we caught him.we realised he has been duping us

1 Like

Re: Estimated Cost Of Building Ground Floor Of A Story Building. by lekzman: 11:48am On Feb 12, 2017
I am an architect. My guy, nobody can give u accurate estimate with plan. So, get or meet builders professional for proper estimate you want. It is your chioce. Arc. Lekzman
Re: Estimated Cost Of Building Ground Floor Of A Story Building. by Mbediogu(m): 11:58am On Feb 12, 2017
KingMicky3286:
If you dont have design dont waste your time here.. get a design of your choice then we will give you a guide..

If you can manage the house below, it can cost you only 10k naira. If you dont want, case close....

To even live in the vicinity of that house, the risk no be beans. Though the Downstairs will be chilling cool even on the hottest days.

1 Like

Re: Estimated Cost Of Building Ground Floor Of A Story Building. by PeaceGord: 12:27pm On Feb 12, 2017
toptop:
I intend to build one story building, made of 4 bedrooms on both ground floor and up floor.
But due to shortage of fund, I want to complete the ground floor and then move in. To complete the up floor when things improve cash wise.
The building is to be simple and built to last.. With a master's bedroom and guest toilet distinct.
Please I want an estimate of what the ground floor will cost me.
Suitable enough to reside in.

Location is Enugu.

Thanks.

Nwanne kee ije?

O Na ibagwa nike ko Na Ugwuaji ka icho ilu uno a?
Re: Estimated Cost Of Building Ground Floor Of A Story Building. by princejones(m): 1:00pm On Feb 12, 2017
Following, happy Sunday to everyone
Re: Estimated Cost Of Building Ground Floor Of A Story Building. by rayzornaija(m): 3:56pm On Feb 12, 2017
People are mentioning 10 million up and down. Na wah oh! Why do you like scaring people? 4 rooms up and 4 rooms down and you people are acting like he wants to build the pyramid of Giza

2 Likes

Re: Estimated Cost Of Building Ground Floor Of A Story Building. by Astrogeotech: 4:12pm On Feb 12, 2017
Astro Geotech Nigeria Limited is a firm that is into Geotechnincal investigation / soil test, foundation engineering (pile foundation), Geophysical survey / water borehole drilling,core drilling and laboratory analysis, we provide interpretative Report. we render quality work with affordable prices. We believe we can work together in other words, we want our company to be the ones that will provide this services for you on your sites.
Hope to hear a positive feedback from you.
Re: Estimated Cost Of Building Ground Floor Of A Story Building. by Astrogeotech: 4:14pm On Feb 12, 2017
Chidusky:
For your Architectural work.
Call me: 08137827641
Astro Geotech Nigeria Limited is a firm that is into Geotechnincal investigation / soil test, foundation engineering (pile foundation), Geophysical survey / water borehole drilling,core drilling and laboratory analysis, we provide interpretative Report. we render quality work with affordable prices. We believe we can work together in other words, we want our company to be the ones that will provide this services for you on your sites.
Re: Estimated Cost Of Building Ground Floor Of A Story Building. by Astrogeotech: 4:15pm On Feb 12, 2017
Anija:
Pls call me for design and estimation, Civil Engr. 09035980000

Re: Estimated Cost Of Building Ground Floor Of A Story Building. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 12, 2017
HsLBroker:
(hardwood for sale 2x2, 2x3, 2x4, 2x6, 3x4, 1x12) lifelightproperties@gmail.com, 08182481552, 08088574969, Whatsapp: 08182481552
info@lifelightproperties.com
Re: Estimated Cost Of Building Ground Floor Of A Story Building. by LEMVEG(m): 7:31pm On Feb 12, 2017
+27719916696 add me on whatsapp so ild send u some low cost but contemporary up to standard buildings of mine...then you thank me later...
Re: Estimated Cost Of Building Ground Floor Of A Story Building. by alstacs(m): 12:17am On Feb 13, 2017
delawal:

don't mind some of these wannabes. they hype prices of things without knowing they re discouraging people. let me tell u if u judiciously manage d project it won't take u more than 2.5m. monitor the people dt buy ur materials . most times they deceive their clients wit outrageous prices. I have seen one . a site engineer who over hypes d costs of materials and steals some till we caught him.we realised he has been duping us

Believe me, the 2.5mil cannot do the decking! How much is Iron now?
Foundation nko? Block work? Lintel?
Plastering?
Windows, burglar proof?
Re: Estimated Cost Of Building Ground Floor Of A Story Building. by LordGuru1: 5:25am On Feb 13, 2017
money121:
Budget 2.5m with the decking.... Am talking from experience...
To know current Price of Roofing Sheet in Nigeria... Call/WhatsApp 08085310359....
Re: Estimated Cost Of Building Ground Floor Of A Story Building. by Odey2(m): 3:55am On Feb 14, 2017
12m, if its a swampy area, 10m dryland
Re: Estimated Cost Of Building Ground Floor Of A Story Building. by Happyfellow147: 6:28pm On Nov 10, 2017
Hello toptop, what's the progress report on the project?
I'm in Enugu too and interested but mine will be 3 bedroom up and down.
Did you get any reasonable estimate?
toptop:
I intend to build one story building, made of 4 bedrooms on both ground floor and up floor.
But due to shortage of fund, I want to complete the ground floor and then move in. To complete the up floor when things improve cash wise.
The building is to be simple and built to last.. With a master's bedroom and guest toilet distinct.

Location is Enugu.

Thanks.
Re: Estimated Cost Of Building Ground Floor Of A Story Building. by galaxi(m): 9:43am On Nov 17, 2017
Do not mind people telling you 2.5m can finish the project,i have a similar project and from my expirence you need 8m for moderate finishing but if you want to use pop,casement window,expensive plumbing and electrical finishing,you definately need around 11m to 12m.

toptop:

Location is Enugu.

Thanks.
Re: Estimated Cost Of Building Ground Floor Of A Story Building. by michaelarab(m): 12:02pm On Sep 13, 2019
I've really being enlightened by this thread even though its being since 2017. Things are even cheaper now than they were in 2017.

So from my little calculations, 10million should be enough to acheive Mr. Poster's desire.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Key Questions You Must Not Forget To ask Every Aluminium Dealer! Take A Look / For Your Perfect Architectural design,Construction&approval In Nig,pls Read This / Price/cost Per SQM Of Aluminium Step Tiles,long Span, Metcoppo Roofing Sheets!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.