Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Estimated Cost Of Building Ground Floor Of A Story Building. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Estimated Cost Of Building Ground Floor Of A Story Building. (16061 Views)

What Is The Estimated Cost Of This Floor Plan? / I Need Advice On The Estimated Cost Of This Duplex Please! / Estimated Cost Of My 6flat Foundation. Overpriced?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Estimated Cost Of Building Ground Floor Of A Story Building. by toptop: 5:48pm On Feb 10, 2017
I intend to build one story building, made of 4 bedrooms on both ground floor and up floor.
But due to shortage of fund, I want to complete the ground floor and then move in. To complete the up floor when things improve cash wise.
The building is to be simple and built to last.. With a master's bedroom and guest toilet distinct.
Please I want an estimate of what the ground floor will cost me.
Suitable enough to reside in.

Location is Enugu.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Estimated Cost Of Building Ground Floor Of A Story Building. by blackylola(m): 5:54pm On Feb 10, 2017
Approximately 10m including decking and German floor

1 Like

Re: Estimated Cost Of Building Ground Floor Of A Story Building. by Fadelex(m): 7:46pm On Feb 10, 2017
toptop:
I intend to build one story building, made of 4 bedrooms on both ground floor and up floor.
But due to shortage of fund, I want to complete the ground floor and then move in. To complete the up floor when things improve cash wise.
The building is to be simple and built to last.. With a master's bedroom and guest toilet distinct.

Location is Enugu.

Thanks.
do you have a design?
Re: Estimated Cost Of Building Ground Floor Of A Story Building. by jeftalene(m): 11:53am On Feb 11, 2017
Look up www.engineerosaz..com for rough estimates.
Re: Estimated Cost Of Building Ground Floor Of A Story Building. by toptop: 9:47pm On Feb 11, 2017
Fadelex:
do you have a design?
No design yet. LIke I stated, it should be a simple design.
Re: Estimated Cost Of Building Ground Floor Of A Story Building. by Ermacc: 8:22am On Feb 12, 2017
12million. prices of building materials are on the rise, besides it will be difficult to give you a genuine estimate with scanty information about the house
Re: Estimated Cost Of Building Ground Floor Of A Story Building. by hopeforcharles(m): 8:22am On Feb 12, 2017
Just 2 comments they moved it to front page, seems Seun wants guys to start building and stop paying rent,
Sometimes I feel this building things are super exaggerated because check out how much is cement, sand and workmanship, I have a plan like that of the Chinese cheap labor,
When I am ready I will get a building plan
Hire Abokiis to do the laying of blocks and even roofing it's super cheap with them,
Opps I have released one of my many tricks, Op holla me for more I know something you don't. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Estimated Cost Of Building Ground Floor Of A Story Building. by money121(m): 8:22am On Feb 12, 2017
Budget 2.5m with the decking....
Am talking from experience...

To know current Price of Roofing Sheet in Nigeria...
Call/WhatsApp 08085310359....

1 Like

Re: Estimated Cost Of Building Ground Floor Of A Story Building. by scachy(m): 8:23am On Feb 12, 2017
blackylola:
Approximately 10m including decking and German floor
Too freaking high!! Nah triple flats? shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Estimated Cost Of Building Ground Floor Of A Story Building. by nonsoanyadike: 8:24am On Feb 12, 2017
8million if their s land
Re: Estimated Cost Of Building Ground Floor Of A Story Building. by PqsMike: 8:25am On Feb 12, 2017
Dear OP.

There are certain steps you need to take. Remember that every project is unique.

What you need right now is an Architectural/ Structural drawing as per your brief.

From there you'll consult a qualified Quantity Surveyor (Qs). A Qs is the only professional that can give u a more precise estimate (Bill of Quantity) of your project. He will also be able to advice you on the best possible way to minimize cost.

To get your Architectural drawings duely signed and sealed by NIA registered Architect click below link

https://www.nairaland.com/3548486/outstanding-classic-architectural-designs-newhome

To get your Bill of Quantity (cost estimate) from a well trained Quantity Surveyor click below

https://www.nairaland.com/3294175/cost-building-estimate-quotations

Don't always rely on online advise, consult professionals

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Estimated Cost Of Building Ground Floor Of A Story Building. by KingMicky3286: 8:27am On Feb 12, 2017
If you dont have design dont waste your time here.. get a design of your choice then we will give you a guide..

If you can manage the house below, it can cost you only 10k naira. If you dont want, case close....

7 Likes

Re: Estimated Cost Of Building Ground Floor Of A Story Building. by Chidusky(m): 8:28am On Feb 12, 2017
For your Architectural work.
Call me: 08137827641

2 Likes

Re: Estimated Cost Of Building Ground Floor Of A Story Building. by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 12, 2017
KingMicky3286:
If you dont have design dont waste your time here.. get a design of your choice then we will give you a guide..

If you can manage the house below, it can cost you only 10k naira. If you dont want, case close....
Re: Estimated Cost Of Building Ground Floor Of A Story Building. by specialmati(m): 8:31am On Feb 12, 2017
contact me for your electrical materials
Re: Estimated Cost Of Building Ground Floor Of A Story Building. by specialmati(m): 8:32am On Feb 12, 2017
specialmati:
contact me for your electrical materials
with this number 08182085512
Re: Estimated Cost Of Building Ground Floor Of A Story Building. by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 12, 2017
(hardwood for sale 2x2, 2x3, 2x4, 2x6, 3x4, 1x12) lifelightproperties@gmail.com, 08182481552, 08088574969, Whatsapp: 08182481552
info@lifelightproperties.com

1 Like

Re: Estimated Cost Of Building Ground Floor Of A Story Building. by Anija: 8:32am On Feb 12, 2017
Pls call me for design and estimation, Civil Engr. 09035980000

1 Like

Re: Estimated Cost Of Building Ground Floor Of A Story Building. by MIHM(m): 8:33am On Feb 12, 2017
Provided you don't have the design,then you must know the dimension of your proposed project and the condition of your site.
kindly provide
Re: Estimated Cost Of Building Ground Floor Of A Story Building. by mjbaba: 8:36am On Feb 12, 2017
scachy:

it may not be too high. Depending on terrain, foundation and german floor for a storey building may take up to 2.5m, block work to decking plus decking, maybe 2m. Then remember he wants to live there. He will plaster, paint, fix doors, windows, POP, tiles, electricals, plumbing...by d time he is done, he will have reached 10m or more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Estimated Cost Of Building Ground Floor Of A Story Building. by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 12, 2017
toptop:

Location is Enugu.

Thanks.
if the Engineer will have mutual agreement with you,,,,it will cost you nothing lessthan 4.6m Aluminium window's in the part of the houz u wanna use,,,plastering,and also decking,!!!!it all depends on the Engineer,,,and also if u going to be buying the material yourself,,,,but if the Engineer will have to handle every project with the fund u burdget for then expect moredan that!!!
Re: Estimated Cost Of Building Ground Floor Of A Story Building. by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 12, 2017

Re: Estimated Cost Of Building Ground Floor Of A Story Building. by scachy(m): 8:40am On Feb 12, 2017
mjbaba:
it may not be too high. Depending on terrain, foundation and german floor for a storey building may take up to 2.5m, block work to decking plus decking, maybe 2m. Then remember he wants to live there. He will plaster, paint, fix doors, windows, POP, tiles, electricals, plumbing...by d time he is done, he will have reached 10m or more
Aight
Re: Estimated Cost Of Building Ground Floor Of A Story Building. by Adegbulugbe(m): 9:04am On Feb 12, 2017
scachy:

Thats what he should budget... Bet it with me

1 Like

Re: Estimated Cost Of Building Ground Floor Of A Story Building. by opalu: 9:05am On Feb 12, 2017
Okay
Re: Estimated Cost Of Building Ground Floor Of A Story Building. by Biafrarep(m): 9:12am On Feb 12, 2017
The way we mention figures on nairaland is queit scary. I have observed this dangerous trend and I want to say that its very bad. This could discourage a lot of folks that intend to biuld their own house. Its not all of us that is related to Yakubu.
Re: Estimated Cost Of Building Ground Floor Of A Story Building. by mybestlove(m): 9:34am On Feb 12, 2017
At Enugu, from scratch I think N5m to N6.5m can achieve it.
Good luck bro.

1 Like

Re: Estimated Cost Of Building Ground Floor Of A Story Building. by ELShehzad: 9:37am On Feb 12, 2017
Ok
Re: Estimated Cost Of Building Ground Floor Of A Story Building. by youngwarlocks: 9:46am On Feb 12, 2017
ok

1 Like

Re: Estimated Cost Of Building Ground Floor Of A Story Building. by idiagbo86(m): 10:13am On Feb 12, 2017
contact me on 08032860540 ,I am based in enugu with years of experience. xpat tech will assist u in getting the best with ur very little budget....all forms of drawings,assist u in registering the plan and site development.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian House Plans: Construction Of A 4-b/room Bungalow@ An Affordable Budget / Want A Unique Building Plan,construction& Approval In Nig?pls Read This / Pop Ceiling And Floor Tiles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.