Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,468 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

3 Richest Romancelanders With (net Worth) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Richest Romancelanders With (net Worth) (8936 Views)

Ijaw Couple Fishing In A River With Net And Canoe In Pre-Wedding Photos / Name The Top 5 Friendliest Female Romancelanders / Top 10 Male Handsome Romancelanders With The Highest Likes On D.P 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Richest Romancelanders With (net Worth) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 10, 2017
jakandeola:
is ur moda dat is pumpkin
This shows your upbringing, since you didn't get the biscuit go to bed and shiit don't forget to pee. Your sobriquet reeks of stupidity don't want it to rub off on my mention. Conversing with you is killing my libido so don't bother quoting back I wouldn't even read
Re: 3 Richest Romancelanders With (net Worth) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 10, 2017
SINZ:

Just come around first. We'll work something out.
u neva pay rent for office? i dey find u since , be like say i go relocate come ur green room for W building
Re: 3 Richest Romancelanders With (net Worth) by jakandeola(m): 7:48pm On Feb 10, 2017
Bumbae1:

Thank you .. she a nice girl
she act like a demon
Re: 3 Richest Romancelanders With (net Worth) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 10, 2017
jakandeola:
she act like a demon
Una don jam before ?
Re: 3 Richest Romancelanders With (net Worth) by SINZ: 7:49pm On Feb 10, 2017
judefcc:
u neva pay rent for office? i dey find u since , be like say i go relocate come ur green room for W building

That's exactly where to find me. Does your pm work?
Re: 3 Richest Romancelanders With (net Worth) by jakandeola(m): 7:49pm On Feb 10, 2017
Mzpurity:
This shows your upbringing, since you didn't get the biscuit go to bed and shiit don't forget to pee. Your sobriquet reeks of stupidity don't want it to rub off on my mention. Conversing with you is killing my libido so don't bother quoting back I wouldn't even read
I no get pls type in yoruba
Re: 3 Richest Romancelanders With (net Worth) by midehi2(f): 7:50pm On Feb 10, 2017
subtlemee:

Don't tell me you can't differentiate eczema and pimples and nope I use nothing,it normally clears on its own as it is caused by pimples which is part of developmental process and I'm not hiding it

Can we see your own face? No offense meant
i like your mouth jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Richest Romancelanders With (net Worth) by SINZ: 7:50pm On Feb 10, 2017
Mzpurity:

Oshey! E warrior toh bad! cheesy
Re: 3 Richest Romancelanders With (net Worth) by jakandeola(m): 7:51pm On Feb 10, 2017
Bumbae1:

Una don jam before ?
I can tell u shes small to me she no reach my last born for house no time to exchange word wit a kid
Re: 3 Richest Romancelanders With (net Worth) by Adasun(m): 7:53pm On Feb 10, 2017
Kingsley1000:
pls these names mentioned should sow a seed....even if it's a token ....0129038929 gtbank
hope no be begging? Na ask u dey asktongue tongue
Re: 3 Richest Romancelanders With (net Worth) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 10, 2017
jakandeola:
I can tell u shes small to me she no reach my last born for house no time to exchange word wit a kid

U don watch this kids movie frozen ... Let it go wink
Re: 3 Richest Romancelanders With (net Worth) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 10, 2017
SINZ:

Leave all this formings o gringrin
I don't form, i say what it is.
Re: 3 Richest Romancelanders With (net Worth) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 10, 2017
SINZ:

Oshey! E warrior toh bad! cheesy
E warrior?shocked
Re: 3 Richest Romancelanders With (net Worth) by jakandeola(m): 7:55pm On Feb 10, 2017
Bumbae1:

U don watch this kids movie frozen ... Let it go wink
ur matured
Re: 3 Richest Romancelanders With (net Worth) by midehi2(f): 7:56pm On Feb 10, 2017
Bumbae1:

Hmm so dats a yes then grin
Tell me about it not just stress of work and today soo cold almost everyone around me has a flu or some kinda cold
Glad its friday
If you were around, wud av flex together grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Richest Romancelanders With (net Worth) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 10, 2017
jakandeola:
ur matured

Anyway let me go find some trouble see ya wink
Re: 3 Richest Romancelanders With (net Worth) by SINZ: 7:56pm On Feb 10, 2017
Benita27:
I don't form, i say what it is.
Yes ma! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Richest Romancelanders With (net Worth) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 10, 2017
midehi2:

If you were around, wud av flex together grin

Abi oh
Nl not d same as before mehn ..

Can't believe it
Re: 3 Richest Romancelanders With (net Worth) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 10, 2017
judefcc:
bia what is love to know? who needs u to love to know me cheesy cheesy cheesy i just want u to see who u insult online and regret
Don't force your worth on me...I don't want to meet a juvenile. grin cheesy

Bye!.
Re: 3 Richest Romancelanders With (net Worth) by jakandeola(m): 7:57pm On Feb 10, 2017
Bumbae1:

Anyway let me go find some trouble see ya wink
take care baby kisses

1 Like

Re: 3 Richest Romancelanders With (net Worth) by SINZ: 7:58pm On Feb 10, 2017
Mzpurity:
E warrior?shocked
Funny thing is, he won't decipher half of what you typed. So what's the point
Re: 3 Richest Romancelanders With (net Worth) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 10, 2017
SINZ:

1 Like

Re: 3 Richest Romancelanders With (net Worth) by midehi2(f): 8:02pm On Feb 10, 2017
Bumbae1:

Abi oh Nl not d same as before mehn ..
Can't believe it
I tell you dear, kind of boring now
Re: 3 Richest Romancelanders With (net Worth) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 10, 2017
SINZ:

He should know we so ain't in the same level. I just couldn't understand what he was "blogging" about.
Re: 3 Richest Romancelanders With (net Worth) by SINZ: 8:03pm On Feb 10, 2017
BreadandBeans: ..

Re: 3 Richest Romancelanders With (net Worth) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 10, 2017
midehi2:

I tell you dear, kind of boring now

Imagine with the likes of these wannabes up n down the place by force famzing grin too dry .. at least op made me laugh small tonight
Re: 3 Richest Romancelanders With (net Worth) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 10, 2017
SINZ:

He will leave her joor
Re: 3 Richest Romancelanders With (net Worth) by BiafranBushBoy: 8:05pm On Feb 10, 2017
subtlemee:

By their names and responses

Also nice. See you around. smiley
Re: 3 Richest Romancelanders With (net Worth) by BiafranBushBoy: 8:06pm On Feb 10, 2017
jakandeola:
u ar out of ur sence

Sense

#CHEERS wink
Re: 3 Richest Romancelanders With (net Worth) by BiafranBushBoy: 8:06pm On Feb 10, 2017
Genea:
lolx, I'm fine
You want troll her abi
Well done oo wink

Not at all bae...

I already left her smiley
Re: 3 Richest Romancelanders With (net Worth) by SINZ: 8:07pm On Feb 10, 2017
Mzpurity:
He should know we so ain't in the same level. I just couldn't understand what he was "blogging" about.

He tends to refer to "typing" as "blogging". I used to fall out with the guy but overtime, I realised its just pointless. He can be cool too... If you put that gutter grammar aside wink
Re: 3 Richest Romancelanders With (net Worth) by BiafranBushBoy: 8:07pm On Feb 10, 2017
Mzpurity:
Aiish that hurts!

lol cheesy

I think you are more beautiful than her kiss

#Cheers!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Girl Forced Me To Make Love With Her / How Will I Stop My Madam(boss) From Assualiting Me Sexually Pls Help / Do Girls Love Tattoo On Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.