Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

APC Kicked Against GEJ For Sacking Yakubu, Former NNPC Boss (Pic) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Kicked Against GEJ For Sacking Yakubu, Former NNPC Boss (Pic) (37593 Views)

Things We Crucified GEJ For That Hasn't Happened In This Administration / Ben Bruce Reply To Man Who Begged GEJ For Forgiveness / Twitter User Begs GEJ For Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Kicked Against GEJ For Sacking Yakubu, Former NNPC Boss (Pic) by fayisode(m): 1:21pm On Feb 11, 2017
sarrki:
Gej ruined our economy

He destroyed our economy

He's the most corrupt government in Nigeria history
you guys are just saying some one destroyed nigeria. what have you personally done for the development if this country
Re: APC Kicked Against GEJ For Sacking Yakubu, Former NNPC Boss (Pic) by Sinkills: 1:22pm On Feb 11, 2017
sarrki:
Gej ruined our economy

He destroyed our economy

Apparently, your enemy is inside you and that is morbid hatred for GEJ. You don't want to hear anything good about him. I thought campaigns are over. Please do not let this internal enemy harm you. Thanks.
Re: APC Kicked Against GEJ For Sacking Yakubu, Former NNPC Boss (Pic) by Reference(m): 1:26pm On Feb 11, 2017
Now after the criticism comes the advice. How do you try to minimise incidences of corruption in this failed system.

You do that by employing a security man at your gates. Or an auditor to scrutinise your books. Why. Because you are not equiped or disposes to doing that. The security man is engaged to be awake whike you are ASLEEP. He is alert while you are ILL and around while you are away.... even in London (no pun intended). The auditor knows more than you about facts and figures of monies he DOES NOT JOIN YOU IN SPENDING. He can bring out the discrepancies of even your wife and lay the facts and hard truths beforw you that even your son will hide. All in all so that your treasury is kept healthy and safe. In politics and democracies that watch dog is called OPPOSITION and the health of the opposition will DETERMINE THE QUALITY OF GOVERNMENT.

So no matter how you hate his face the auditor will tell you the truth. ... for a fee... you will PAY for it... but it wilo keep you safe and performing. So how have the authorities worked to ensure they have a functional opposition to rid this country of corruption because if they have institutionalised the fight, more people will be on trial and in jail aided by forces outside the government but when there are no safety systems and warning alarms accidents are bound to happen. If this government wants a LEGACY of a successful corruption war, it needs all the help it can get and it has to open up to all institutions and all peoples to help it win.

You cannot win an insurgent war without first the hearts and minds of the inhabitants. The bulk of Nigerians live and work around corruption and view the governmwnt tacitly or openly as the enemy. To win, the government needs to start engaging them in dialogue. Listening to their views on how and who can bring this fight to an end. If not, we are just wasting our time.
Re: APC Kicked Against GEJ For Sacking Yakubu, Former NNPC Boss (Pic) by Sinkills: 1:26pm On Feb 11, 2017
sarrki:

He produced criminals

Both in judges, legislooters, military, police and religious
Leaders

He failed God and humanity
Please and please, don't bring God into your hatred for the former president. Leave Him out of your politics for your own good!
Re: APC Kicked Against GEJ For Sacking Yakubu, Former NNPC Boss (Pic) by Jesusloveyou: 1:34pm On Feb 11, 2017
Bujumbura:
Buhari has even made GEJ to look like a masterclass.

Buhari is the worst President ever in the world
masterclass in corruption.
Ipods sef.

1 Like

Re: APC Kicked Against GEJ For Sacking Yakubu, Former NNPC Boss (Pic) by Jesusloveyou: 1:38pm On Feb 11, 2017
fayisode:
you guys are just saying some one destroyed nigeria. what have you personally done for the development if this country
with the little resource available, they have perform more than who receive much.
Is that not a simple proof that buhari is stil the best president so far,

1 Like

Re: APC Kicked Against GEJ For Sacking Yakubu, Former NNPC Boss (Pic) by Jesusloveyou: 1:56pm On Feb 11, 2017
Sinkills:
Apparently, your enemy is inside you and that is morbid hatred for GEJ. You don't want to hear anything good about him. I thought campaigns are over. Please do not let this internal enemy harm you. Thanks.
who are you suppose to hate or love,
Wil you love a man that came to rob you,even at gunpoint? and hate the man that is stil trying his best to rescue and recover your money for you.
The worst part of the game, you are wishing death the same man who is stil trying to rrecover what the armrobber stole from.
It is in our blood, not to appreciate good thing, expecially the ipods.
Re: APC Kicked Against GEJ For Sacking Yakubu, Former NNPC Boss (Pic) by ogbologbo1000(m): 2:02pm On Feb 11, 2017
Gej ruined our economy

He destroyed our economy

He's the most corrupt government in Nigeria history [/quote] ur good dead uncorrupt President has built the economy to the best in the world today. all furais so hala

Re: APC Kicked Against GEJ For Sacking Yakubu, Former NNPC Boss (Pic) by Jarus(m): 2:08pm On Feb 11, 2017
At least APC government arrested him when it came to their knowledge that he stole money. So it's at best 1-1.
Re: APC Kicked Against GEJ For Sacking Yakubu, Former NNPC Boss (Pic) by barcaboi(m): 3:01pm On Feb 11, 2017
Built2last:
A certain Kaduna man was fired by GEJ in 2014 for fraud. This is the APC giving GEJ heat over that sacking. Today we are hearing that 9. something million dollars was found in his house.
Okay! But Goodluck Jonathan FIRED him.
But APC defended him

Our politics is too dirty. Ethnicity is Nigerias greatest problem not corruption.
did GEJ prosecute him?....Kaduna APC is not the official spokesman or group for APC.....same way APC kwara defended Saraki is same wt what happened. ....did this same APC not get him pants down? wtf is ur point? GEJ is a weakling; the more I tnk of it.....Sanusi said it and now he is vindicated
Re: APC Kicked Against GEJ For Sacking Yakubu, Former NNPC Boss (Pic) by poiZon: 3:03pm On Feb 11, 2017
rusher14:

Jonathan sacked him but asked him to keep his loot.
APC confiscated his loot regardless of their previous standing.
I'll take APC any day.
Anyone can err but it takes a mature mind to realise and act.
did nigerians elect jonathan as commander of the efcc or chief prosecutor?

1 Like

Re: APC Kicked Against GEJ For Sacking Yakubu, Former NNPC Boss (Pic) by Codes151(m): 3:49pm On Feb 11, 2017
sarrki:
Gej ruined our economy

He destroyed our economy

zombie
Re: APC Kicked Against GEJ For Sacking Yakubu, Former NNPC Boss (Pic) by Codes151(m): 3:50pm On Feb 11, 2017
barcaboi:

did GEJ prosecute him?....Kaduna APC is not the official spokesman or group for APC.....same way APC kwara defended Saraki is same wt what happened. ....did this same APC not get him pants down? wtf is ur point? GEJ is a weakling; the more I tnk of it.....Sanusi said it and now he is vindicated
did u guys persecute the guy who abducted ese !?
Re: APC Kicked Against GEJ For Sacking Yakubu, Former NNPC Boss (Pic) by princefaculty(m): 4:43pm On Feb 11, 2017
APC is a party of saints, very clean for that matter. If they engage in any corrupt practise it's the PDP that caused it but any good deed outside of the apc is counted as kwarapshun. Chanji!
Re: APC Kicked Against GEJ For Sacking Yakubu, Former NNPC Boss (Pic) by maximanuel: 4:54pm On Feb 11, 2017
Bujumbura:
Buhari has even made GEJ to look like a masterclass.

Buhari is the worst President ever in the world
Re: APC Kicked Against GEJ For Sacking Yakubu, Former NNPC Boss (Pic) by Thisis2raw(m): 5:31pm On Feb 11, 2017
Bujumbura:
But you said you just paid it last week Sarrki
thanks a lot for standing up against this confused fellow
Re: APC Kicked Against GEJ For Sacking Yakubu, Former NNPC Boss (Pic) by Sinkills: 7:09pm On Feb 11, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
who are you suppose to hate or love,
Wil you love a man that came to rob you,even at gunpoint? and hate the man that is stil trying his best to rescue and recover your money for you.
The worst part of the game, you are wishing death the same man who is stil trying to rrecover what the armrobber stole from.
It is in our blood, not to appreciate good thing, expecially the ipods.
To you and your likes, everything is turned into GEJ versus Buhari and anybody who points at your error is an IPOD. Let me say this, if the current president is sincere about fighting corruption, may the good Lord lengthen his days on that seat. But if he is hypocritical about it, may the Lord replace him with a person who will genuinely fight corruption, recover all our stolen money, deal with ALL the thieves, improve the economy and unite this country to become better and greater in Jesus' name, Amen.
Re: APC Kicked Against GEJ For Sacking Yakubu, Former NNPC Boss (Pic) by Sinkills: 8:16pm On Feb 11, 2017
Reference:
I totally disagree. When you catch a rat eating your corn it will be foolhardy to just remove the corn from the rats reach and send the rat on its way. You kill the rat to break the CHAIN OF REPRODUCTION if not more rats will breed and they know the route to your store. If a crime is comitted as was in this case it is not enough to remove the perpetuator from the scene but administer justice. The GEJ administration did not act properly in this regard. It should not have only removed him but prosecuted him as well to break the chain of corruption. That is how to make adminstrative institutions work so that you deter criminality properly. Then the next regime cannot but tow the line. By not handing him over to the criminal justice system they had given impetus to Kachikwu and the present GMD who are most likely stealing and building their own private vaults.

When I say corruption is systemic and cannot be eradicated in Nigeria, this is the EXACT reason. It is NEVER punished at source, at scene and at the second it is commited. If we always wait for THE NEXT REGIME to administer justice then we can never eradicate it. Simply because justice delayed is justice denied. When you create a lacuna all sorts of sentiments fester to ensure justice is not administered. That is why 2 years after starting an anti corruption war it is virtually dead with hardly any results. This is simply because all the people arraigned today were supposed to have been on trial since before this regime, when the evidence was HOT and sentiments LOW. But today you try it and hear political witch-hunt cries, religious cries, ethnocentric cries. And that viscious cycle continues.

The Buhari/APC regime cannot bring any of its own offending members and appointees with cases from the Senate President, the House Speaker, the Presidency staff, ministers, etc to trial. They simply wait for the next government to do that for them. How then can we set ourselves free from corruption. So, let no one hide behind sentiments to explain this one away. If the Jonathan administration caught the man stealing he should have been prosecuted. Anything else smacks of complicity and I am dead sure this is the case. He knows what they did as well so it became a Mexican standoff. And it is Nigeria that is caught in the middle.

Under this system and without restructuring, CORRUPTION CAN NEVER, EVER END. I don't care who is in power.
I think I agree with you. I sense too much politics in this so called fight. We need restructuring. The centre is too attractive.
Re: APC Kicked Against GEJ For Sacking Yakubu, Former NNPC Boss (Pic) by barcaboi(m): 9:05pm On Feb 11, 2017
Codes151:
did u guys persecute the guy who abducted ese !?
are we the police....or can't Kaduna govt handle that?....same way y'all divert attention to something else wch doesn't justify the two crimes in the 1st place....both ese and yakubu....can u hear ursef speak? Ese abductor or lover shd be prosecuted but yakubu also deserves...I'm not some zombie like u 2 justify 1 crime wt another. ..shame on u
Re: APC Kicked Against GEJ For Sacking Yakubu, Former NNPC Boss (Pic) by Codes151(m): 1:15pm On Feb 12, 2017
barcaboi:

are we the police....or can't Kaduna govt handle that?....same way y'all divert attention to something else wch doesn't justify the two crimes in the 1st place....both ese and yakubu....can u hear ursef speak? Ese abductor or lover shd be prosecuted but yakubu also deserves...I'm not some zombie like u 2 justify 1 crime wt another. ..shame on u
i can't be a zombie like u! Cause facts are clear! They asked that why didn't gej persecute him! As if gej was police or efcc! When u want to comment read the previous comments with who ever I was debating with! Not jump in to display your nonentity
Re: APC Kicked Against GEJ For Sacking Yakubu, Former NNPC Boss (Pic) by barcaboi(m): 1:36pm On Feb 12, 2017
Codes151:
i can't be a zombie like u! Cause facts are clear! They asked that why didn't gej persecute him! As if gej was police or efcc! When u want to comment read the previous comments with who ever I was debating with! Not jump in to display your nonentity
lol...scroll and see if u ddnt post on my comment. ...

1 Like

Re: APC Kicked Against GEJ For Sacking Yakubu, Former NNPC Boss (Pic) by OreMI22: 2:12pm On Feb 12, 2017
That is how most Fulanis in Nigeria just loot the offices. Then when thay are sacked by a non-Fulani, they say its because he is Fulani.

Nigeria is truly doomed.
Re: APC Kicked Against GEJ For Sacking Yakubu, Former NNPC Boss (Pic) by Skillz02(m): 6:39am On Feb 13, 2017
Bujumbura:
GEJ was yhe best President Nigeria ever had.

APC nemesis has caught up with them.
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Supporters Party Hard At Their Presidential Campaign Office In Abuja (Pics) / CAC Withdraws Registration Certificate Of Ohaneze, Arewa, Other Groups / 700 Ex-military Officers Amputated, Dismissed Over Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.