Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Single Guy Waiting For My Long Term Partner.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Guy Waiting For My Long Term Partner.. (726 Views)

My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... / ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says / Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Guy Waiting For My Long Term Partner.. by OsuGanja(m): 12:09am On Feb 11, 2017
I'm a 22 year old single guy and I've been this way for a year now, it's boring and lonely,me and my click have been that way for a long time now and one by one everyone is finding a partner, it's a good thing but I and my closest G don't have anyone to love yet, it's starting to frustrate.. Two vacant hearts are searching..
Re: Single Guy Waiting For My Long Term Partner.. by Nobody: 1:26am On Feb 11, 2017
Waiting for love is like waiting for rain.....the exact moment it will arrive is never a precise science
Re: Single Guy Waiting For My Long Term Partner.. by OsuGanja(m): 1:34am On Feb 11, 2017
Raine80:
Waiting for love is like waiting for rain.....the exact moment it will arrive is never a precise science

Why do I feel like you're the one I've been waiting for?? Lol

1 Like

Re: Single Guy Waiting For My Long Term Partner.. by Nobody: 1:44am On Feb 11, 2017
OsuGanja:

Why do I feel like you're the one I've been waiting for?? Lol
I am just the thunder in the distance.....not the rain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Guy Waiting For My Long Term Partner.. by filani(m): 2:22am On Feb 11, 2017
OsuGanja:
I'm a 22 year old single guy and I've been this way for a year now, it's boring and lonely,me and my click have been that way for a long time now and one by one everyone is finding a partner, it's a good thing but I and my closest G don't have anyone to love yet, it's starting to frustrate.. Two vacant hearts are searching..

@ OsuGanga

I read your post & I flashback to myself at your age and what I would tell myself if I could go back in time to make my future better than what it is now.

@ 22 years old you're not a teen' anymore but you are still very much susceptible to the first flush of youth and peer pressure hence your reference to what is happening in your friends romantic lives as compared to ur own.
The driving force of ur life right now should not be "I need a girl! (Uggh!)"

@ ur age I am assuming that you are still in Uni' or about to enter?

Have you sat down to ask urself and answer the question of "Who am I?" & "What am I/What do i want to become?"

Do you have a plan for ur life? What is ur Mission?

Your "Mission" is that thing/personal philosophy etc that makes you get up in the morning with fire & determination in your blood. It gives you Focus when other guys ur age are just NFA's (No future Ambition).

Never you make a girl/woman your mission !!!

"Women should only ever be a compliment to a man’s life, never the focus of it." - Rollo Tomassi

https://therationalmale.com/2011/10/14/dream-killers/

Your twenties is the time to lay the foundation for the Man you will be , either for good or bad.

A Man of high value has women looking for him , a Man of low value spends his time looking for women!

What kind of Man do YOU want to be OsuGanga? The choice is yours!

1 Like

Re: Single Guy Waiting For My Long Term Partner.. by Nobody: 5:33am On Feb 11, 2017
Raine80:

I am just the thunder in the distance.....not the rain

And what if OsuGanja is the lightning? His lightning to keep you guys glowing forever, and you thunder to shatter all obstacles...then folks will tout it as the wedlock of the gods. Such a union will conform to the British Air force motto: Per Ardua ad Astra; "Through Adversity to the Stars"
Re: Single Guy Waiting For My Long Term Partner.. by OsuGanja(m): 10:35am On Feb 11, 2017
filani:

@ OsuGanga

I read your post & I flashback to myself at your age and what I would tell myself if I could go back in time to make my future better than what it is now.

@ 22 years old you're not a teen' anymore but you are still very much susceptible to the first flush of youth and peer pressure hence your reference to what is happening in your friends romantic lives as compared to ur own.
The driving force of ur life right now should not be "I need a girl! (Uggh!)"

@ ur age I am assuming that you are still in Uni' or about to enter?

Have you sat down to ask urself and answer the question of "Who am I?" & "What am I/What do i want to become?"

Do you have a plan for ur life? What is ur Mission?

Your "Mission" is that thing/personal philosophy etc that makes you get up in the morning with fire & determination in your blood. It gives you Focus when other guys ur age are just NFA's (No future Ambition).

Never you make a girl/woman your mission !!!

"Women should only ever be a compliment to a man’s life, never the focus of it." - Rollo Tomassi

https://therationalmale.com/2011/10/14/dream-killers/

Your twenties is the time to lay the foundation for the Man you will be , either for good or bad.

A Man of high value has women looking for him , a Man of low value spends his time looking for women!

What kind of Man do YOU want to be OsuGanga? The choice is yours!

Thanks for everything you said. It's great enlightenment for me..I am in the University sir and believe me, PLANS have been set in motion to build myself a better life, it doesn't have to start with my certificate, I've been too focused on building myself up as a man and I realized, there are times I need female companionship for things to get better, I don't know if you understand me sir.. I'm sure you do, it's something you must have gone through.

Re: Single Guy Waiting For My Long Term Partner.. by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 12, 2017
B2Spirits:

And what if OsuGanja is the lightning? His lightning to keep you guys glowing forever, and you thunder to shatter all obstacles...then folks will tout it as the wedlock of the gods. Such a union will conform to the British Air force motto: Per Ardua ad Astra; "Through Adversity to the Stars"
I am not his rain

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Use fake facebook accounts to add me for sex chat. / What Will You Do If You Were In My Shoes /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.