Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,160 members, 7,849,594 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:43 AM

Andy Uba: The Man Anambrarians Want As Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Andy Uba: The Man Anambrarians Want As Governor (1425 Views)

The Venue Of Ekiti APC Primary As Governor Almakura Inspects It (pics / Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over / Andy Uba Weeps, Assists Ozubulu Catholic Church Victims With Cash (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Andy Uba: The Man Anambrarians Want As Governor by Trumpism: 12:14am On Feb 11, 2017
By Emeka Ekene

Since I started my series on Senator Andy Uba, the Senator representing Anambra South Senatorial District at the National Assembly, responses and feedbacks I have been getting are really encouraging.

This however shows that Anambrarians truly want Senator Uba as successor to the outgoing governor of the state, Mr. Willie Obiano.

Though the electoral umpire, the Independent National Electoral Commission is yet to release elections timetable for the state, but the people especially some stakeholders of the party, the All Progressives Congress have already made their position known to this writer. For Instance, a member of the State Working Committee of the party told yours sincerely that Senator Andy Uba is the man enjoying favourable opinion among the Exco Members when compared to other aspirants who will go for the party's primary later in the year.

At every major news stand in Awka and Onitsha, the name that keep recuring at every point of my investigation was Senator Andy Uba. They said, he is the man they want as governor because since his stay in the Senate, he has not only attracted Federal Presence to Anambra South Senatorial District but has constantly engaged the people in regular town hall meetings.

Accordingly, from the body lanquage of the National Working Committee members of the party, Senator Andy Uba is the aspirant who will likely clinch the party's ticket.

So far, if I am to express my own personal opinion, I will simply say the ticket should go to Senator Andy Uba, because he has unmatched political structure that will make him wrestle power from outgoing incumbent Governor Willie Obiano.

Emeka writes from Awka, State Capital via ekene22k7@yahoo.com

Source: http://thestreetreporters.com/andy-uba-the-man-anambrarians-want-as-governor/

8 Likes

Re: Andy Uba: The Man Anambrarians Want As Governor by Ganiyat72(f): 12:38am On Feb 11, 2017
The writer and the poster of this horse shitt should continue in their self induced delussions.
Nobi only andy uba, na Kanoyo O kanoyo

11 Likes

Re: Andy Uba: The Man Anambrarians Want As Governor by ndcide(m): 12:40am On Feb 11, 2017
They should have asked if they ever wanted him as a senator first.

5 Likes

Re: Andy Uba: The Man Anambrarians Want As Governor by patrick89(m): 12:59am On Feb 11, 2017
A mad man would rather be a Governor in Anambra state than this criminal. we in Anambra don't elect lunatics in power, we are not going back to that old era again!!

10 Likes

Re: Andy Uba: The Man Anambrarians Want As Governor by naijaGhandi: 1:07am On Feb 11, 2017
Andy uba of all people...anambra people don't looseguard.

6 Likes

Re: Andy Uba: The Man Anambrarians Want As Governor by rusher14: 2:15am On Feb 11, 2017
Even as one who believes in APC Andy Uba should never be allowed to govern any state.

6 Likes

Re: Andy Uba: The Man Anambrarians Want As Governor by hardywaltz(m): 3:26am On Feb 11, 2017
Tufiakwa

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andy Uba: The Man Anambrarians Want As Governor by FKO81(m): 3:31am On Feb 11, 2017
God forbid

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andy Uba: The Man Anambrarians Want As Governor by Osyabj: 4:29am On Feb 11, 2017
The next APC governor of Ananbra is Dr Ifeanyi Uba

1 Like

Re: Andy Uba: The Man Anambrarians Want As Governor by fulaniHERDSman(m): 4:48am On Feb 11, 2017
A crook to run Anambra affairs? God forbid!!!
We are tired of the old brigade. They mostly lack conscience and spend their years in office politicking and looting shamelessly.
Look at Buhari whose every utterance and action tends to drive a dagger into the heart of this fragile nation .... yet Osinbajo has barely spent two weeks at the helm and we already loving him, not minding the hardship.

2 Likes

Re: Andy Uba: The Man Anambrarians Want As Governor by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:55am On Feb 11, 2017
Andy Has loyal thugs grin grin
Re: Andy Uba: The Man Anambrarians Want As Governor by Boleyndynasty2(f): 6:32am On Feb 11, 2017
What happened to Obiano? The slayer of that yeye Okorocha Rochas. Andy should try again in 2022

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andy Uba: The Man Anambrarians Want As Governor by Dera25(m): 8:05am On Feb 11, 2017
Whether Andy Uba or whoever APC can never win governor of Anambra state just mark my words. Andy Uba, Ifeanyi Uba etc missed governor of Anambra state the very first day they joined APC. They should ask Chris Ngege what he passed through all the years back and believe me none of them will be liked the way Chris Ngege was liked by Anambraian

1 Like

Re: Andy Uba: The Man Anambrarians Want As Governor by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 11, 2017
Lol.. Andy Uba became senator with the help Of pastor Unachuchukwu or so.

No same anambarian will ever vote for that man Unless hE is ready to Bribe all his voters..

He is a carrer politician. Carrer politician hardly survive on Anambra
Re: Andy Uba: The Man Anambrarians Want As Governor by gerald09(m): 1:07pm On Feb 11, 2017
Wow oh lord are my people that perpetually silly that they rather subject themselves to poverty forever. This so called man has literally sat in the senate for years n Don nothing he has been collecting constituency money for years n his constituents live in poverty, his brother has used his influence to legalize criminality in the state through his thugry nature, yet Anambra want this man to rule them. For any human wanting this man in power really hate the future of our children. A man dat not too long ago in 2015 came to onitcha to campaign for GEJ and poured out so much hate speech about how APC is a Muslim-Yoruba party here to islamize Nigeria now is a proud APC card carrier with honor, is dis really the type of person we call a man of integrity, it's sad his name is even mentioned for governor in the first place, it shows that Nigerian are really their own problems. I don't even like obiano too but this is just sad #commonsense not so common after all.
Re: Andy Uba: The Man Anambrarians Want As Governor by Lightening: 1:40pm On Feb 11, 2017
Trumpism:
By Emeka Ekene

Since I started my series on Senator Andy Uba, the Senator representing Anambra South Senatorial District at the National Assembly, responses and feedbacks I have been getting are really encouraging.

This however shows that Anambrarians truly want Senator Uba as successor to the outgoing governor of the state, Mr. Willie Obiano.

Though the electoral umpire, the Independent National Electoral Commission is yet to release elections timetable for the state, but the people especially some stakeholders of the party, the All Progressives Congress have already made their position known to this writer. For Instance, a member of the State Working Committee of the party told yours sincerely that Senator Andy Uba is the man enjoying favourable opinion among the Exco Members when compared to other aspirants who will go for the party's primary later in the year.

At every major news stand in Awka and Onitsha, the name that keep recuring at every point of my investigation was Senator Andy Uba. They said, he is the man they want as governor because since his stay in the Senate, he has not only attracted Federal Presence to Anambra South Senatorial District but has constantly engaged the people in regular town hall meetings.

Accordingly, from the body lanquage of the National Working Committee members of the party, Senator Andy Uba is the aspirant who will likely clinch the party's ticket.

So far, if I am to express my own personal opinion, I will simply say the ticket should go to Senator Andy Uba, because he has unmatched political structure that will make him wrestle power from outgoing incumbent Governor Willie Obiano.

Emeka writes from Awka, State Capital via ekene22k7@yahoo.com

Source: http://thestreetreporters.com/andy-uba-the-man-anambrarians-want-as-governor/

Dead on arrival. Never!!!!!!!!
Re: Andy Uba: The Man Anambrarians Want As Governor by adadike281(f): 2:14pm On Feb 11, 2017
Chukwu Abiama aju!
Re: Andy Uba: The Man Anambrarians Want As Governor by dumodust(m): 2:20pm On Feb 11, 2017
never!!!
Re: Andy Uba: The Man Anambrarians Want As Governor by Mboi: 5:45pm On Feb 11, 2017
Andy what, Uba? For Anambra state? Never!!

(1) (Reply)

Igbimedion Presents Live Tiger To New Oba Of Benin / Obj Once Arrested Nnandi Kanu And Released Him .. Govt Should Dialogue With IPOB / Tension As IBB, Obasonjo And Abdulsalam Endorse PMB Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.