Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Nigerians React To Deziani & Yakubu's Loot Recovery.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Deziani & Yakubu's Loot Recovery.. (806 Views)

Deziani Madueke Speaks After Long Silence- Never Stole Nigeria’s Money - / Loot Recovery Diezani And FG In Secret Talks / Deziani Alison-madueke Allegedly Breaks Efcc's Lies Concerning Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React To Deziani & Yakubu's Loot Recovery.. by azimibraun: 6:44am On Feb 11, 2017
I have read almost every publication on these sudden discoveries. The common thing about all the reactions that I have seen is this. Till this moment, nobody hs been able to say exactly what is on their minds. Some are too shocked, some others too disspointe5 and very many more can't just believe it is true hence they don't know exactly how best to express What exactly is on their minds on these shocker. Some have attempted to political describe it, others attempted describing it economically, a lot are looking from the sociological end, some psychology and a few more taking the religious angle. In all, from my little research, this is has hit Nigerians more than anything this year except for may be the southern Kaduna killings. For me my confusion threw me straight to Medellin Columbia. The home of Pablo Emilo Gaviara Escobar. The cocaaine king. Yakubu did just what Pablo always did. Hide huge amount of dollars in the weirdest of places. Places that need less than 1% of the hidden money to transform the lives of people who lived there. Pablo could hide a $1b under the house of a man who needs $1,000 to treat a heart problem. Yakubu is Pablo. For Deziani and the $37 million 15 storey building, I don't know what to say.
Re: Nigerians React To Deziani & Yakubu's Loot Recovery.. by Iamwrath: 6:52am On Feb 11, 2017
Lacks lucre
Re: Nigerians React To Deziani & Yakubu's Loot Recovery.. by music4me(m): 7:17am On Feb 11, 2017
All I know is that d 2 of them are nothing but rats,cos only rats behave that way.Only a rat can steal thing it even itself n it family will never need until it get spoil n useless.So Andrew Yakubu n Denziani are nothing but a bunch of Lasa infested rats.
Re: Nigerians React To Deziani & Yakubu's Loot Recovery.. by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 7:21am On Feb 11, 2017
NO, WONDER, THEIR MASTER & EMPLOYER SAID "STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION"
Re: Nigerians React To Deziani & Yakubu's Loot Recovery.. by YesNo(m): 7:22am On Feb 11, 2017
and we will all face the same judgement day? the same equal amount of heaven & hell? what a joke.
Re: Nigerians React To Deziani & Yakubu's Loot Recovery.. by NaMe4: 7:23am On Feb 11, 2017
I hope whatever is recovered will not enter VOICEMAIL as usual!
Re: Nigerians React To Deziani & Yakubu's Loot Recovery.. by Histrings08(m): 7:24am On Feb 11, 2017
Why this people no fear God
Re: Nigerians React To Deziani & Yakubu's Loot Recovery.. by viktagorion: 7:30am On Feb 11, 2017
How will our refineries work with these kind of looting and sleaze at the highest level of the NNPC?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Deziani & Yakubu's Loot Recovery.. by akulaxx: 9:35am On Feb 11, 2017
I also adf of d 250million grasdcutter nee regime continuing from wherr the stoppedd
Re: Nigerians React To Deziani & Yakubu's Loot Recovery.. by Musampa73(m): 11:06am On Feb 11, 2017
NaMe4:
I hope whatever is recovered will not enter VOICEMAIL as usual!

My mind exactly. because this country is Ole gbe, Ole GBA....
Re: Nigerians React To Deziani & Yakubu's Loot Recovery.. by shevchenko(m): 11:08am On Feb 11, 2017
Zombies as usual .Still concerned about the past

(1) (Reply)

Emulate Buhari’s Doggedness, Aisha Buhari Urges Nigerians / Save Oyo Workers / Protesters Want Amnesty International To Leave Nigeria - PREMIUM TIMES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.