Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,561 members, 7,812,820 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Fashola Inspects Emergency Repair Of Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Inspects Emergency Repair Of Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (Photos) (25372 Views)

Fashola Inspects Reconstruction Of Enugu - Port Harcourt Road (Photos) / Babatunde Fashola Inspects The Dualization Of Lokoja-Benin Road (Photos) / Fashola Inspects Wharf Road, Apapa, Other Selected Roads In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Inspects Emergency Repair Of Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (Photos) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 11, 2017
amnesty7:
Lawyer turned civil engineer. Well done.
this is Nigeria are you surprised? anyone can be anything just because you have training in one field doesn't mean you should be stock there for the rest of your life that's is what the universe is making us believe I wonder how his resume will look like if he's applying for an American job
Re: Fashola Inspects Emergency Repair Of Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (Photos) by Thelmerh(f): 2:01pm On Feb 11, 2017
Qmerit:
The best "minister of works" I have ever seen since 1999. While quoting me name the one u know along ur mention if not be silent.
hope u know it's an emergency repair because of d on going work bn done at abuja airport and its bn done because the high nd mighty travelling to abujaust have to pass to Kaduna and den transported by road to abuja. anyways thank God dey are repairing it and pls tell him about abuja-lokoja-okene-auchi-ekpoma-benin road too
Re: Fashola Inspects Emergency Repair Of Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (Photos) by Qmerit(m): 2:10pm On Feb 11, 2017
Thelmerh:

hope u know it's an emergency repair because of d on going work bn done at abuja airport and its bn done because the high nd mighty travelling to abujaust have to pass to Kaduna and den transported by road to abuja. anyways thank God dey are repairing it and pls tell him about abuja-lokoja-okene-auchi-ekpoma-benin road too

You re right but work is work, that which you mentioned part is in 2017 budget, is this guy trying for works? Not poweroooo
Re: Fashola Inspects Emergency Repair Of Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (Photos) by Ujahp99: 2:11pm On Feb 11, 2017
This government is working, facts speaks, yet these kind of news will not make national headlines
Re: Fashola Inspects Emergency Repair Of Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (Photos) by sanerugwei: 2:13pm On Feb 11, 2017
Thelmerh:

Don't mind the goons calling best minister.. We always like to celebrate mediocrity in this country..
Look at, ordinary to resurface less than a kilometer on the third mainland bridge. Its taking them months.. Darkness everywhere.. Mtcheew..
Re: Fashola Inspects Emergency Repair Of Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (Photos) by Royals1st: 2:20pm On Feb 11, 2017
amnesty7:
Lawyer turned civil engineer. Well done.
Na so we se am ooo when that is why things are not working out in 9ja when u carry laywer to fix electrical and works and housing
Re: Fashola Inspects Emergency Repair Of Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 2:21pm On Feb 11, 2017
lexsals4real:
it was done during GEJ not now..be guided n hence it helps one from going out of track..

They should concentrate on road signs road markings instead of barrier painting green white green it doesn't make sense and makes it look more ugly. It has always been an ugly tradition by previous government not GEJ I'm not even referring to him.
Re: Fashola Inspects Emergency Repair Of Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (Photos) by machinery1: 2:44pm On Feb 11, 2017
Olu20090:

Afonja

Bitter and shameless ipob tout. Spits on your flat head.
Re: Fashola Inspects Emergency Repair Of Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (Photos) by oyeb15: 3:47pm On Feb 11, 2017
Qmerit:
The best "minister of works" I have ever seen since 1999. While quoting me name the one u know along ur mention if not be silent.
Hope you mean the best among the worst?
Re: Fashola Inspects Emergency Repair Of Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (Photos) by adesamix(m): 4:19pm On Feb 11, 2017
bastard son, what happen to Lagos to Abuja, Lagos to Ibadan? why Abuja 2 Kaduna Mumu?
Re: Fashola Inspects Emergency Repair Of Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (Photos) by nice360: 5:36pm On Feb 11, 2017
The position you are now is an opportunity, make the best use of it and see how your past LL be celebrated in the future. May God bless u and grant you more wisdom and strength to execute ur fruitful policies my admirable minister.
Re: Fashola Inspects Emergency Repair Of Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (Photos) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 11, 2017
sarrki:
Nice one fashola

Please devote more time on the solar energy

To add to what we have now

I know Nigeria will be great again

The challenge any minister of power will have is that he doesn't have complete control of the situation. There are legacy agreements and structures on ground that he/she may hate but has to work with. Road works are a different type of animal.
Re: Fashola Inspects Emergency Repair Of Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (Photos) by euchariadavid(f): 6:41pm On Feb 11, 2017
Good Job
Re: Fashola Inspects Emergency Repair Of Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (Photos) by Walelavender(m): 6:50pm On Feb 11, 2017
Well appropriated funding for infrastructures will get us out of the woods ...if not looted. grin
Keep it up Fash!
Re: Fashola Inspects Emergency Repair Of Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (Photos) by PaulSteve: 7:01pm On Feb 11, 2017
[quote author=Qmerit post=53615647]
You are only hailing BRF because what he's doing is around you,those around others hail who they know,any way, am not here to argue what google can explain in details!
Re: Fashola Inspects Emergency Repair Of Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:40pm On Feb 11, 2017
Qmerit:

God bless you, They will disagree with you and won't mention who is their's..
Re: Fashola Inspects Emergency Repair Of Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (Photos) by mapet: 9:02pm On Feb 11, 2017
Qmerit:

PaulSteve: :

BRF is a performing minister,sure! But he hasn't performed to the extent you are infering,which new road has he constructed since his appointment or which major one has he expanded and concluded? Pls google the performance of former minister of works Mike Onolememen,especially in 2013.

Oh why should mentioned me when you have no name to called as i earlier said ehhen why....Mike the one from my very state Uromi Edo state? You must be kidding me right now! No single rd around Edo that was done during that guy to start with, come to Aduwawa Eyaen rd as we speak since Nov last year till date work has never stopped. Benin Auchi express way is a death trap lead to Mike's village Uromi, he reconstructed few rds in the north and rehabilitated Benin ore for 5yrs +. Fash is a yr+ in office.
You mean Fash should leave all the federal rds that re death trap and build new ones in air or what re u saying? Fash is maintaining and re-constructing rds in all the 6 zones in Nigeria as we speak.
I thought he would even say the "old pussycat"

Infact I was flabbergasted by the crap he wrote. His measure of performance is for Fashola to construct "new" roads, when the current ones are largely dilapidated and begging for attention? Some reasoning are so twisted that you wonder if brains fart so bad....

...and when I saw "Onolememen" throw into the mix, then I know the guy is under the influence of something else

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects Emergency Repair Of Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:30pm On Feb 11, 2017
Qmerit:
Anineh cheesy gbam
Re: Fashola Inspects Emergency Repair Of Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (Photos) by Ajibel(m): 10:35pm On Feb 11, 2017
PaulSteve:

BRF is a performing minister,sure! But he hasn't performed to the extent you are infering,which new road has he constructed since his appointment or which major one has he expanded and concluded? Pls google the performance of former minister of works Mike Onolememen,especially in 2013.

Hello Mr.

1. Why do you want Fashola to start with new roads when there are several roads that have been awarded either ongoing or abandoned. Should he leave them to start a new one?

2. You said he hasn't completed new roads and that's because you have no idea that federal roads spans so many kilometres and therefore take between 2-4 years to complete.

3. No federal minister of works can match what Fash has done already or would do before 2019. Take it or leave it sir.
Re: Fashola Inspects Emergency Repair Of Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (Photos) by Ajibel(m): 10:38pm On Feb 11, 2017
seguno2:
Government by photography.
When shall we have government by delivery?

Do you know that photography is an integral and important part of governance?
Re: Fashola Inspects Emergency Repair Of Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (Photos) by pokipoki: 10:39pm On Feb 11, 2017
stonemasonn:
Can solar energy be used for heavy industries?? I think it will cost a fortune.
Solar energy can be used manily for residential areas freeing up the fossil fuel plants for industrial use.
Re: Fashola Inspects Emergency Repair Of Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (Photos) by Ajibel(m): 10:43pm On Feb 11, 2017
mapet:

Infact I was flabbergasted by the crap he wrote. His measure of performance is for Fashola to construct "new" roads, when the current ones are largely dilapidated and begging for attention? Some reasoning are so twisted that you wonder if brains fart so bad....

...and when I saw "Onolememen" throw into the mix, then I know the guy is under the influence of something else

Fash when he came in said that all ongoing federal road projects would cost about 2 trillion naira to complete and most have been awarded while the FG withheld funds for them.

Now, that poster expects Fashola to start a w road project. Please epp me ask him to mention one new road Fashola should start?
Re: Fashola Inspects Emergency Repair Of Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (Photos) by pokipoki: 10:45pm On Feb 11, 2017
stonemasonn:
Can solar energy be used for heavy industries?? I think it will cost a fortune.
Why not? Initial acquiring cost and plant modernisation might be heavy, but if the equipment can work for at least 20 years, the company should breakeven and make profit afterwards. The whole idea of business is a "going concern".
(Most modern manufacturing machine use less energy compared to previous generation)
Re: Fashola Inspects Emergency Repair Of Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (Photos) by pokipoki: 10:57pm On Feb 11, 2017
:-
princetom1:

Nope, but a suppliment, even fash said so recently.

Take a good look of it and u will understand y
If you "look around" most countries are trying switch from fossil fuel power plant to either solar or wind energy. Some.countries want to acheive this by 2020.
Netherlands is currently doing about 1,450MW from solar energy alone. That's about a quarter of our average output of 5,000MW. Remember Nigeria is a bigger country both in population and land mass.
Our african country Morroco is also expanding their solar plant in the desert to acheive about 580MW.
China currently does 77,420MW from only solar energy. That's about 15 times our average generation grin grin grin
So why is the case different for Nigeria?
The solar energy systems are easier to buy the equipment and deploy when compared to turbines.
They are also cleaner and do not require frequent maintainace and fuelling.
The most painful thing is that we have abundance sunlight. Technically more than Netherlands!!!
So what exactly is the problem you want me to look around?
You don't have to believe every word Fashola says, you have Internet . Do your research!!
Re: Fashola Inspects Emergency Repair Of Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (Photos) by princetom1(m): 11:45pm On Feb 11, 2017
pokipoki:
:-
If you "look around" most countries are trying switch from fossil fuel power plant to either solar or wind energy. Some.countries want to acheive this by 2020.
Netherlands is currently doing about 1,450MW from solar energy alone. That's about a quarter of our average output of 5,000MW. Remember Nigeria is a bigger country both in population and land mass.
Our african country Morroco is also expanding their solar plant in the desert to acheive about 580MW.
China currently does 77,420MW from only solar energy. That's about 15 times our average generation grin grin grin
So why is the case different for Nigeria?
The solar energy systems are easier to buy the equipment and deploy when compared to turbines.
They are also cleaner and do not require frequent maintainace and fuelling.
The most painful thing is that we have abundance sunlight. Technically more than Netherlands!!!
So what exactly is the problem you want me to look around?
You don't have to believe every word Fashola says, you have Internet . Do your research!!

Sorry, a misunderstanding there

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abaribe Reacts As Abia PDP Zones Guber Seat To Abia Central, Abia North / Insecurity: Buhari Too Can Be Kidnapped – Buba Galadima / Peter obi: Dangote refinery will give us Additional Savings On Foreign Exchange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.