Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

What Is The Best App To Backup My Music Files Online - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Best App To Backup My Music Files Online (563 Views)

How To Backup Your Android Phone With Google Photos And Google Drive. / How To Backup All Your Phone Data Without The Use Of A Laptop Before Formatting / How To Backup Up Your Contacts To Google On Any Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best App To Backup My Music Files Online by Djbond(m): 10:32am On Feb 11, 2017
I've tried Google Drive but it's not responding to my satisfaction, i can't select multiple files to upload to backup on it.. Please is there any other app you guys know to perform what I want to do and that has free big storage to backup my music files.. Thanks
Re: What Is The Best App To Backup My Music Files Online by CLIQBOY(m): 1:27pm On Feb 11, 2017
Try
1) Mega

2) DropBox

3) OneDrive

Djbond:
I've tried Google Drive but it's not responding to my satisfaction, i can't select multiple files to upload to backup on it.. Please is there any other app you guys know to perform what I want to do and that has free big storage to backup my music files.. Thanks
Try
1) Mega
2) DropBox
3) OneDrive
Re: What Is The Best App To Backup My Music Files Online by FellaL: 9:49pm On Feb 15, 2017
use dropbox it is very good
Re: What Is The Best App To Backup My Music Files Online by pr0blem: 9:49pm On Feb 15, 2017
get onedrive

(1) (Reply)

What Is Usually Your Reaction To This Kind Of Post On Social Nets. / Apps That Will Help You Earn Money Just By Doing What You Like / How To Track And Lock Your Stollen Android Phone For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.