Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

"Buhari's Time Is Up, A New President Is Emerging In Nigeria" - Primate Olabayo - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Buhari's Time Is Up, A New President Is Emerging In Nigeria" - Primate Olabayo (54144 Views)

Primate Ayodele: No President, No Governor, Nobody Can Take Over My Church / Primate E.O Akeju's 32 Prophesies On Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu, Obasanjo, Funke / Buhari’s Time Is Up, I Saw The Revelation – Pastor Olabayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari's Time Is Up, A New President Is Emerging In Nigeria" - Primate Olabayo by natruebdiz: 12:18am On Feb 12, 2017
#BBB(Bring Back Buhari)!!!!
Re: "Buhari's Time Is Up, A New President Is Emerging In Nigeria" - Primate Olabayo by ofwest47(m): 12:33am On Feb 12, 2017
Mr dooms day prophet you may even die before the arrival of Buhari back to Aso Rock
Re: "Buhari's Time Is Up, A New President Is Emerging In Nigeria" - Primate Olabayo by toshmann(m): 5:31am On Feb 12, 2017
Hmmm, so this man carry sickness enter Aso Rock, go there go mess up the whole country, only to turn around to die! angry
Lai Lai! We no gree. He wants to die and be a hero. No way, he had better not die o. Tell him to come amd clean up his mess before he dies. Otherwise we give him the Abacha treatment and disrespect his dead body.

Very Incompetent Ruler angry

Left a trail of blood everywhere

Increased insecurity

Lawlessness in high places, which is why soldiers had no problems molesting a crippled man.

Impoverished the nation

Fake anti corruption crusade

Shameless
Re: "Buhari's Time Is Up, A New President Is Emerging In Nigeria" - Primate Olabayo by Kingspin(m): 6:02am On Feb 12, 2017
I don't care where the President is from just let him or her do the right thing for all Nigerians
Re: "Buhari's Time Is Up, A New President Is Emerging In Nigeria" - Primate Olabayo by TalkingBird: 8:16am On Feb 12, 2017
THE RELIABLE PROPHECY TELLS EVENT ACCURATELY BEFORE THEY UNFOLD

Isaiah chap 46 Vs 10
Eg.: Isaiah chap 44 Vs 27 to chap 45 Vs 2

PRESENT SITUATION
2 Timothy chap 3 Vs 1 - 5
Luke chap 21 Vs 25

SOON:
Daniel chap 2 Vs 44
Re: "Buhari's Time Is Up, A New President Is Emerging In Nigeria" - Primate Olabayo by MrSly(m): 8:45am On Feb 12, 2017
orunto27:

you are an atheist.
This is not about atheism. Even a four yr old child can easily predict the same. He would have prophsied this months or years ago not now every every lead points to the same direction.
Re: "Buhari's Time Is Up, A New President Is Emerging In Nigeria" - Primate Olabayo by Bimpe29: 10:04am On Feb 12, 2017
Abegy, park well joor
Re: "Buhari's Time Is Up, A New President Is Emerging In Nigeria" - Primate Olabayo by judondasylva(m): 12:32pm On Feb 12, 2017
hmmmm
Re: "Buhari's Time Is Up, A New President Is Emerging In Nigeria" - Primate Olabayo by orunto27: 12:41pm On Feb 12, 2017
Olabayos Prophesy is not in contention here but you that you're a hater for no reason.
Re: "Buhari's Time Is Up, A New President Is Emerging In Nigeria" - Primate Olabayo by orunto27: 1:42pm On Feb 12, 2017
almarthins:

Just leave that dog alone

I hear.
Re: "Buhari's Time Is Up, A New President Is Emerging In Nigeria" - Primate Olabayo by orunto27: 1:45pm On Feb 12, 2017
UncleJudax:

all the politicians have looted and continue to loot Nigeria treasury...thats why the country is a shiit-hole.

Let's have Solution not hate words.
Re: "Buhari's Time Is Up, A New President Is Emerging In Nigeria" - Primate Olabayo by orunto27: 1:47pm On Feb 12, 2017
tifany89:

You see how myopic u are, this is how u people breed tribal hate n bigotry. Why single out Dieziani as if she is the only one that has looted this country. The post didn't made mention of any name but all those that have one way or the other looted our common wealth

Re: "Buhari's Time Is Up, A New President Is Emerging In Nigeria" - Primate Olabayo by UncleJudax(m): 2:13pm On Feb 12, 2017
orunto27:

Lmao. you want solution to Africa/Nigeria problems...No politician cares about you...the sooner you get that better for you. try and fix yourself, and live your life.
Re: "Buhari's Time Is Up, A New President Is Emerging In Nigeria" - Primate Olabayo by orunto27: 3:53pm On Feb 12, 2017
UncleJudax:

Lmao. you want solution to Africa/Nigeria problems...No politician cares about you...the sooner you get that better for you. try and fix yourself, and live your life.

This is strange. You idiot must have found my comments effective.
Re: "Buhari's Time Is Up, A New President Is Emerging In Nigeria" - Primate Olabayo by orunto27: 3:59pm On Feb 12, 2017
UncleJudax:

Are you the 419 in my backyard?
You'll soon commit suicide like the Biblical Judas, IJN AMEN!!!
Re: "Buhari's Time Is Up, A New President Is Emerging In Nigeria" - Primate Olabayo by UncleJudax(m): 3:59pm On Feb 12, 2017
orunto27:

This is strange. You idiot must have found my comments effective.
I could hardly understand you man. I hope you wrongly quoted me.
Re: "Buhari's Time Is Up, A New President Is Emerging In Nigeria" - Primate Olabayo by UncleJudax(m): 4:03pm On Feb 12, 2017
orunto27:

Are you the 419 in my backyard?
You'll soon commit suicide like the Biblical Judas, IJN AMEN!!!
Whats this dude ranting about? You want nigeria to be fixed? Good luck!
Re: "Buhari's Time Is Up, A New President Is Emerging In Nigeria" - Primate Olabayo by orunto27: 4:11pm On Feb 12, 2017
UncleJudax:

No wonder Pensions for the month of January 2017 are not paid up till now and yet you people have the Guts to raise electricity bills and loot the Treasury recklessly.
Politicians that don't care about The Truth that I speak shall PERISH IJN AMEN!!!
Re: "Buhari's Time Is Up, A New President Is Emerging In Nigeria" - Primate Olabayo by UncleJudax(m): 4:18pm On Feb 12, 2017
orunto27:

No wonder Pensions for the month of January 2017 are not paid up till now and yet you people have the Guts to raise electricity bills and loot the Treasury recklessly.
Politicians that don't care about The Truth that I speak shall PERISH IJN AMEN!!!
Dude get over it. You are not more a pastor than Osibanjo. Ok bye!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer / Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest / Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.