Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,898 members, 7,848,631 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:46 AM

What Would Be Your Reaction - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would Be Your Reaction (539 Views)

If You Meet Your Wife Sister Inside Room Like This What Will Be Your Reaction? / What Was Your Reaction The First Time You Ever Saw This (PHOTOS 18+) / What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Would Be Your Reaction by boiz2men(m): 1:12pm On Feb 11, 2017
Someone created a thread about a Corp member who tightened her khaki. Almost everyone seem to support what she did. A lot of females bashed the op.

Although I personally think she looks hot and would love to share my bed with her (she wanted to look hot, she got it) but I think it's out of place.

Now if policemen sag their trousers or do any of those things that is Sex appealing.

How would you react to that?

What if a policewoman tightened her trouser or skirt or top so that her booobs are revealing and Sex appealing

How would you react to that?

What if your nurse in a federal government hospital trimmed her uniform so that it is way above the knee and leaves a button open so that her booobs show

How would you react to that

What if your doctor sagged?

How would you react to that

Would you let a female Corp member whose figure is more conspicuous than her face teach your children?

Would you (as a wife) let such lady work with your husband if she was posted to be under him?

If your answers to the above are all negative, you don't have the moral justification to support that girl or condemn the op on that thread

Here's the thread. For those of you who haven't seen it

https://www.nairaland.com/3606458/corper-right-shape-nysc-trousers

Seun

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: What Would Be Your Reaction by dingbang(m): 1:14pm On Feb 11, 2017
She needed attention, she will definitely have it, including attention from rapists..

(1) (Reply)

Any Objection / Ladies How Can I Get True Love And Know Genuine Love He / Ladies… 5 Signs Your Man Is Committed To Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.