Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,670 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

show - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / show (11129 Views)

I Caught Him In Bed With My Course Mate / My Course Mate Just Got Married. Lord When Is My Turn?? (photos) / The Day I Paid My Girlfriend An Unexpected Visit(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

show by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 11, 2017
just the grace of God

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: show by yomi007k(m): 2:01pm On Feb 11, 2017
grin

This must be a great achievement in ur life for u to open a thread for it....

Well fyi, imbeciles dey fcak n give birth too.

Shalom

67 Likes

Re: show by greatnaija01: 2:02pm On Feb 11, 2017
so are you a hero for taking advantage of the girl? then you come here to openly show how spoilt you are. pls dont do this.... it was a mistake you made.... when you have daughters too some guy will outsmart you and chop them.... you will reap what you have sown.

Nacoss25:
I had this female course mate of mine back then in school who have been crushing on me but she don't know how to come close to me because me I no send her. it happen that she is in a good rapport with my closes friend (guy).
one day this my guy came to my house, while in my house this girl called him on phone to come and give her her text book that she want to go home with it, he now directed the girl to my house to come and collect the book since my house is along her way home. when she came, I knowing fully well that this girl have been crushing on me and I never cared about her, so I tried to play along and make her feel comfortable and spend some time with us. my guy sat on the sit writing while I sat with her on the bed charting and joking with her, in the course of joking and playing with her I started touching from her, from her hair to her bum bum even to her G-string that was visible from her waist, all this touching she never resisted and my guy was very busy with he was doing. then my guy received a call from his lodge that require his presence then he have to leave, on leaving this girl said she will be leaving with him and from her body language is only the tongue that was willing to go but the flesh and spirit was willing to stay so I pet and convinced her to stay more of which she agreed, immediately my guy left I bang and locked the door and drag her to sit on my laps from kissing I now carried her to the bed and everything happened I could not believe that I chopped this girl's kpomo even my guy couldn't believe it.
Guys, if u have had similar experience feel free to share

14 Likes

Re: show by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 11, 2017
Na de unexpected be diz

5 Likes

Re: show by Khd95(m): 2:17pm On Feb 11, 2017
U are kid.

Edakun op..many of us dont give a fvck..so gerrarahia

5 Likes

Re: show by Nutase: 3:08pm On Feb 11, 2017
Congratulations you just won 25mm Dollars for your display of stupidity.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: show by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 11, 2017
u guys are all crazy. I never took advantage of her and besides she is 6months older than i

4 Likes

Re: show by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 11, 2017
Tiri gbosa for you.

3 Likes

Re: show by casttlebarbz(m): 3:22pm On Feb 11, 2017
dem don finsh ds OP...

buh OP were u expecting dem to praise u for this act ?
Re: show by coolestofall(m): 3:29pm On Feb 11, 2017
C haterz. Guy u too u no try but cool sha.
Re: show by shugasofttouch: 3:41pm On Feb 11, 2017
Nacoss25:
I had this female course mate of mine back then in school who have been crushing on me but she don't know how to come close to me because me I no send her. it happen that she is in a good rapport with my closes friend (guy).
one day this my guy came to my house, while in my house this girl called him on phone to come and give her her text book that she want to go home with it, he now directed the girl to my house to come and collect the book since my house is along her way home. when she came, I knowing fully well that this girl have been crushing on me and I never cared about her, so I tried to play along and make her feel comfortable and spend some time with us. my guy sat on the sit writing while I sat with her on the bed charting and joking with her, in the course of joking and playing with her I started touching from her, from her hair to her bum bum even to her G-string that was visible from her waist, all this touching she never resisted and my guy was very busy with he was doing. then my guy received a call from his lodge that require his presence then he have to leave, on leaving this girl said she will be leaving with him and from her body language is only the tongue that was willing to go but the flesh and spirit was willing to stay so I pet and convinced her to stay more of which she agreed, immediately my guy left I bang and locked the door and drag her to sit on my laps from kissing I now carried her to the bed and everything happened I could not believe that I chopped this girl's kpomo even my guy couldn't believe it.
. Weyre ala sho. U even told ur frnd abt it. That goes to show how myopic u brain is buh sha congratulations if dis is an achievement to u.

1 Like

Re: show by gedidiah: 3:46pm On Feb 11, 2017
After you finish, how much alert you receive? undecided

2 Likes

Re: show by KillJoy62(m): 4:03pm On Feb 11, 2017
so wat is new about it, or is dis ur first time doing it?

2 Likes

Re: show by Ahmiee(f): 4:14pm On Feb 11, 2017
Shame
Re: show by dreamwords: 4:38pm On Feb 11, 2017
grin
Re: show by dreamwords: 4:40pm On Feb 11, 2017
Ahmiee:
Shame

grin grin
U fine

4 Likes

Re: show by nNEOo(m): 4:42pm On Feb 11, 2017
Op me nko way chop my niece.....twalle for you bro....
Live those hippos alone...
Many of them are them ugly n they get no nigga to tel'em
Re: show by Swizdoe(m): 5:00pm On Feb 11, 2017
Op did you study Mass com or something.... Seriously, this your story doesn't touch at all, it itches me

1 Like

Re: show by JacksonD7: 5:08pm On Feb 11, 2017
Nacoss25:
nNEOo:
Op me nko way chop my niece.....twalle for you bro....
Live those hippos alone...
Many of them are them ugly n they get no nigga to tel'em

You say you did what to your niece.

1 Like

Re: show by JacksonD7: 5:11pm On Feb 11, 2017
Nacoss25:

People are going to school and achieving great things, this one is going to school to chop kpomo and wants a round of applause. My brother only you will clap for yourself.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: show by nNEOo(m): 5:12pm On Feb 11, 2017
JacksonD7:

You say you did what to your niece.

It a story way too long wink
Re: show by modik(m): 5:24pm On Feb 11, 2017
Your friend was busy with his books while you were busy eating pomo

.. No wonder you can't compose good readable write-up

Congratulations!? ??

8 Likes

Re: show by Idydarling(f): 5:24pm On Feb 11, 2017
how did you know she was crushing on u, and how are we not sure u didn't force that innocent poor girl... so u can turn round to say she was crushing on u
Re: show by Afonjanightmare(m): 5:29pm On Feb 11, 2017
Sharp shooter, I hail you
Re: show by tosyne2much(m): 5:30pm On Feb 11, 2017
So kitty-cat has now become an achievement abi? cheesy
Re: show by Afonjanightmare(m): 5:31pm On Feb 11, 2017
Idydarling:
how did you know she was crushing on u, and how are we not sure u didn't force that innocent poor girl... so u can turn round to say she was crushing on u
Are you a kid Don't you know when a guy likes you, abeg make we no dey pretend, if I was in his shoes, kaiiiiii

1 Like

Re: show by Idydarling(f): 5:33pm On Feb 11, 2017
Afonjanightmare:
Are you a kid
yes
Re: show by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:52pm On Feb 11, 2017
Please endeavor to include it in your resume. Good achievement.

3 Likes

Re: show by rosieluv(f): 6:09pm On Feb 11, 2017
stupid
Re: show by Afonjanightmare(m): 6:22pm On Feb 11, 2017
Idydarling:
yes

No wonder, you would grow up one day
Re: show by indoorlove(m): 6:59pm On Feb 11, 2017
I had similar experience when I was in school just that mine did result in pekus nashing. she was all over me telling people that she was my girlfriend, and even went as far as warning girls who are close to me off. In my part three, after her futile effort, she resulted to bashing, from there she graduated to slander telling her friends and my friends that I was impotent. I just laughed when my friends told all what she had told them about me. I knew she would outgrown it, that it is just face of infatuation that we all have passed through at some points

2 Likes

Re: show by fadjnr(m): 7:19pm On Feb 11, 2017
So this is worth sharing? Well, Many are mad few are roaming

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is God Unjust? Slim Curvy African Girls On Instagram / Girl Share Many Unclad Pictures Online Just For Followers On Insta / Do Nigerian Couples Kiss In Public??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.