Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Ambode Presents Prizes To Winners Of Lagos City Marathon 2017 (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Presents Prizes To Winners Of Lagos City Marathon 2017 (Photos) (31777 Views)

Governor Ambode Presents 2018 Budget (Photos) / Ambode Presents Flags To APC Candidates For LG Elections / Ambode Presents 4 Mobile CCTV Cameras & 4 Back Up Cars To RRS (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Presents Prizes To Winners Of Lagos City Marathon 2017 (Photos) by Eledan: 6:35pm On Feb 11, 2017
hermosa7:

What's a mascot, please?

Re: Ambode Presents Prizes To Winners Of Lagos City Marathon 2017 (Photos) by QuietHammer(m): 6:50pm On Feb 11, 2017
Bolustic:

Not even Nnamdi Kanu, Onikuje of Kuje, can be a nightmare to me

Besides, what is Biafra?
Onikuje? grin Nothing do you baba
Re: Ambode Presents Prizes To Winners Of Lagos City Marathon 2017 (Photos) by crispyvick(f): 6:57pm On Feb 11, 2017
azimibraun:
Kenya!!!!!! Ah! See how dem turn disadvntge to advantage. If you wan follow Kenya man run marathon forget first position. I can assure you that and if dem be 10 the just know say na 11th position you go take.
hhahahha no be lie u talk jare.dey av been running right rm dia mother's womb
Re: Ambode Presents Prizes To Winners Of Lagos City Marathon 2017 (Photos) by blaqroy: 7:01pm On Feb 11, 2017
$30,000, shocked shocked
Wish I have long legs and moral to run marathon
Re: Ambode Presents Prizes To Winners Of Lagos City Marathon 2017 (Photos) by RickyTan: 7:04pm On Feb 11, 2017
Bolustic:
When will they organize one in Anambra? grin grin grin

I bet they can't coz there is no 42.1km in-city road that is without red mud grin grin grin

Lagos is Federal Capital City developed with Oil money.
So go and organize one in Akure then we talk

1 Like

Re: Ambode Presents Prizes To Winners Of Lagos City Marathon 2017 (Photos) by RickyTan: 7:09pm On Feb 11, 2017
Bolustic:

Not even Nnamdi Kanu, Onikuje of Kuje, can be a nightmare to me

Besides, what is Biafra?

Biafra is on your mind every minute - we know because you always talking about Biafra.
For us we continue to pray for the restoration of the Republic of Biafra
Re: Ambode Presents Prizes To Winners Of Lagos City Marathon 2017 (Photos) by LordOfNaira: 7:13pm On Feb 11, 2017
30,000 what?
I hope they give them the money sha!!!
Re: Ambode Presents Prizes To Winners Of Lagos City Marathon 2017 (Photos) by MtuMsuper: 7:20pm On Feb 11, 2017
Valfrankie:
These people no get better food for Kenya? why is the winner looking so malnourished even after winning the coveted title twice? undecidedundecidedundecided on a lighter note, Governor Abode is a fine gentleman kiss
Ask yourself, if we have no "better food " in Kenya, where do they get the energy to run? Or better still, where has "better food " got 9ja on the all time Olympics medals standings? hmmm?
Re: Ambode Presents Prizes To Winners Of Lagos City Marathon 2017 (Photos) by Zirah: 7:32pm On Feb 11, 2017
Haha. You rock!

Bolustic:

I bet they can't coz there is no 42.1km in-city road that is without red mud grin grin grin
Re: Ambode Presents Prizes To Winners Of Lagos City Marathon 2017 (Photos) by Validated: 7:34pm On Feb 11, 2017
This Ambode belle big pass the one the marsthon advert. Abi na my eye.
Re: Ambode Presents Prizes To Winners Of Lagos City Marathon 2017 (Photos) by chibuzorAbia: 7:54pm On Feb 11, 2017
RickyTan:

Lagos is Federal Capital City developed with Oil money.
So go and organize one in Akure then we talk

Shut up! Go and organise a marathon in Anambra. Oil money ko, oyel money ni.
Re: Ambode Presents Prizes To Winners Of Lagos City Marathon 2017 (Photos) by Kala11(m): 8:06pm On Feb 11, 2017
bedspread:
MY BROTHER, THE DEMOLITION NO BE HERE!!

THEY WERE AROUND MY AREA ON FRIDAY AND BEFORE YOU SAY JACK, CONTAINERS, SHOP AND STORES WERE SHATTERED!!

MY ANNOYANCE IS THAT THERE WAS NO ALRERNATE PROVISION FOR THESE PEOPLE

Mile2 estate sunami ko?
Re: Ambode Presents Prizes To Winners Of Lagos City Marathon 2017 (Photos) by baeboo: 8:44pm On Feb 11, 2017
Bolustic:

Re: Ambode Presents Prizes To Winners Of Lagos City Marathon 2017 (Photos) by Nov2(m): 9:05pm On Feb 11, 2017
when ll something like this happen in Ibadan?, d pace setters, cuz dey not setting anything at all
Re: Ambode Presents Prizes To Winners Of Lagos City Marathon 2017 (Photos) by Akposkibo(m): 9:13pm On Feb 11, 2017
nigeria person win at all
Re: Ambode Presents Prizes To Winners Of Lagos City Marathon 2017 (Photos) by djbobby007: 9:24pm On Feb 11, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
The Biafrans would forever be your nightmare
na dat ndi Yoruba bolustic will finish u dnt start a fight with him, he's made for d forum
Re: Ambode Presents Prizes To Winners Of Lagos City Marathon 2017 (Photos) by Devices(m): 9:34pm On Feb 11, 2017
Bolustic:

You are in pain cheesy cheesy cheesy always can't do without calling Anambra? Abomde is my flathea.ded brother. grin grin grin
Re: Ambode Presents Prizes To Winners Of Lagos City Marathon 2017 (Photos) by RickyTan: 9:39pm On Feb 11, 2017
chibuzorAbia:

Shut up! Go and organise a marathon in Anambra. Oil money ko, oyel money ni.

Yes - Lagos na Federal Capital just like Abuja - both developed with OIL money.
Yoruba that could not have built only third mainland bridge in 1000 years is making noise here
Re: Ambode Presents Prizes To Winners Of Lagos City Marathon 2017 (Photos) by 1miccza: 10:10pm On Feb 11, 2017
Ahn ahn Oga WA Ambode what prize will we give to boda WA onikunla that fell like mouka foam on third mainland bridge and that Omo ikoko that ran from beginning of Lekki second bridge to the middle se they do not try ni?
Re: Ambode Presents Prizes To Winners Of Lagos City Marathon 2017 (Photos) by ak22(m): 10:37pm On Feb 11, 2017
shamecurls:
Lagos leads, others follow......

Truly the "Center of Excellence"

this country dey to baffle me at times . is Kenya now part of Lagos state ?. because access bank call it , Lagos city marathon and
first place Kenyan
second place Kenyan
third place Kenyan
where is Nigeria here and the program is for Lagosian not foreigners . this country sha
Re: Ambode Presents Prizes To Winners Of Lagos City Marathon 2017 (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 10:42pm On Feb 11, 2017
ak22:

this country dey to baffle me at times . is Kenya now part of Lagos state ?. because access bank call it , Lagos city marathon and
first place Kenyan
second place Kenyan
third place Kenyan
where is Nigeria here and the program is for Lagosian not foreigners . this country sha

grin grin grin

You re getting it all wrong. Anybody can participate in the marathon irrespective of age, gender, race, nationality e.t.c.
Re: Ambode Presents Prizes To Winners Of Lagos City Marathon 2017 (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 10:43pm On Feb 11, 2017
Bolustic:

Murder!
Re: Ambode Presents Prizes To Winners Of Lagos City Marathon 2017 (Photos) by donlee235: 11:33pm On Feb 11, 2017
2018 marathon already announced. this guy go just de collect salary from Lagos
Re: Ambode Presents Prizes To Winners Of Lagos City Marathon 2017 (Photos) by chibuzorAbia: 7:21am On Feb 12, 2017
RickyTan:

Yes - Lagos na Federal Capital just like Abuja - both developed with OIL money.
Yoruba that could not have built only third mainland bridge in 1000 years is making noise here

And who is federal sef? Federal is Yoruba and Hausa period!
Re: Ambode Presents Prizes To Winners Of Lagos City Marathon 2017 (Photos) by chibuzorAbia: 7:23am On Feb 12, 2017
Bolustic:

Red mud soil?

Igbo-only marathon be that, who wan go there?
Re: Ambode Presents Prizes To Winners Of Lagos City Marathon 2017 (Photos) by toogbasky(m): 9:01am On Feb 12, 2017
Somebody me wen Governor Ambode go born dis pikin 4 him belle
Re: Ambode Presents Prizes To Winners Of Lagos City Marathon 2017 (Photos) by Adeyeye09(m): 9:11am On Feb 12, 2017
Una don go carry all our dollars give kenyas...yeye dey smell. This country is a joke.
Re: Ambode Presents Prizes To Winners Of Lagos City Marathon 2017 (Photos) by Adeyeye09(m): 9:12am On Feb 12, 2017
shamecurls:

grin grin grin

You re getting it all wrong. Anybody can participate in the marathon irrespective of age, gender, race, nationality e.t.c.
it's wrong. It shld be meant for the citizens alone. Later they will claim dey ave empowered dis nd dat. Rubbish!!!
Re: Ambode Presents Prizes To Winners Of Lagos City Marathon 2017 (Photos) by hermosa7: 5:01pm On Feb 12, 2017
Eledan:

Thanks. Now I remember.
Re: Ambode Presents Prizes To Winners Of Lagos City Marathon 2017 (Photos) by TheAlchemist: 1:48pm On Feb 20, 2017
Adeyeye09:
it's wrong. It shld be meant for the citizens alone. Later they will claim dey ave empowered dis nd dat. Rubbish!!!

It is an international marathon not your local inter house school sport. If the Lagos City Marathon is well managed, it will be a good way of boosting the Tourism potential of Lagos State.

(1) (2) (Reply)

El-Rufai, Oshiomole, Mattawale & Lalong Meets With Tinubu In Abuja / AIT Received N10 Billion For Damaging Documentaries / 58 Quotable Quotes Of Goodluck Jonathan As He Turns 58

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.