Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

British American Tobacco Global Graduate (marketing) Progamme 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / British American Tobacco Global Graduate (marketing) Progamme 2017 (2956 Views)

British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 / Guinness Nigeria Graduate Marketing Intern Recruitment 2018 / BAT Global Graduate Marketing Recruitment 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

British American Tobacco Global Graduate (marketing) Progamme 2017 by mrniceguyuc5(m): 2:07pm On Feb 11, 2017
Report reaching us today is that the British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) which happens to be a leading, global organization market and that can boosts of a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.

For graduate applicants that have the talent and motivation to help the organization succeed, then this is the right place to e because British American Tobacco are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
British American Tobacco is recruiting to fill the position below For British American Tobacco Global Graduate (Marketing) Progamme 2017

Job Title: Global Graduate (Marketing) Progamme
Job number: 14585BR
Appointment type: Permanent
Job Description

For applicants who are driven, passionate, ambitious and courageous, our Global Graduate Programme will help you achieve your potential.
British American Tobacco Global Graduate Programme (Marketing) will sure enable taken applicants to develop exceptional commercial skills, equipping you with a deep understanding of the dynamics of the market you operate in. It offers you the opportunity to challenge yourself on international projects, network with graduates from around the world and strengthen your leadership skills, through participation in our Global Academy and with the support of your dedicated Coach and Mentor.
We have come to realized that job is real from day go. A job that has to do in a tough and fast-paced environment that will stretch you to the limits - you’ll progress from graduate to manager in 12 months!

Essential Requirements
For the complete article and to apply, click here
Re: British American Tobacco Global Graduate (marketing) Progamme 2017 by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 11, 2017
Nice opportunity.
Re: British American Tobacco Global Graduate (marketing) Progamme 2017 by GeoOla25(m): 12:44pm On Apr 22, 2017
has anyone done Telephone interview..here please share your experience
Re: British American Tobacco Global Graduate (marketing) Progamme 2017 by akmillion: 8:43am On Apr 23, 2017
GeoOla25:
has anyone done Telephone interview..here please share your experience

Wait o... have they started sharing invites for the telephone interview? anyone received any mail yet?
Re: British American Tobacco Global Graduate (marketing) Progamme 2017 by GeoOla25(m): 8:16pm On Apr 23, 2017
akmillion:

Wait o... have they started sharing invites for the telephone interview? anyone received any mail yet?
have you received a call from them ?
some people got a telephone call from them since last month I think.
Re: British American Tobacco Global Graduate (marketing) Progamme 2017 by akmillion: 9:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
GeoOla25:

have you received a call from them ?
some people got a telephone call from them since last month I think.

i doubt that o... in the other thread am in nobody got beyond the cognitive assessment yet.... nope i didn't get a call either
Re: British American Tobacco Global Graduate (marketing) Progamme 2017 by GeoOla25(m): 10:59pm On Apr 26, 2017
best of luck to those shortlisted for interviews tomorrow...please don't forget to share your experience here
Re: British American Tobacco Global Graduate (marketing) Progamme 2017 by GeoOla25(m): 9:23am On Jun 04, 2017
regret mail finally drop this morning after months of waiting.. BATN una no do well.
Re: British American Tobacco Global Graduate (marketing) Progamme 2017 by akmillion: 1:37pm On Jun 04, 2017
GeoOla25:
regret mail finally drop this morning after months of waiting.. BATN una no do well.
lol.... i received mine too shortly with warm hands and a bright smile on my face..
Re: British American Tobacco Global Graduate (marketing) Progamme 2017 by Nancygoje: 12:29pm On Jun 21, 2017
Good afternoon nairaland friends i got a an invite from batn to take a culture questionnaire for the post of marketing information executive pls should i expect need your help.
Re: British American Tobacco Global Graduate (marketing) Progamme 2017 by kay147: 3:23pm On Jun 21, 2017
Cultural assesment are questions about your attitude at work
Re: British American Tobacco Global Graduate (marketing) Progamme 2017 by eniwaye2: 5:52pm On Jun 21, 2017
afternoon nairaland friends i got a an invite
from batn to take a culture questionnaire for the
post of marketing information executive.
but when they bring out d attitude test for me, it is 3 qstion, I tried to click d answer but not. shading.
please help me out
Re: British American Tobacco Global Graduate (marketing) Progamme 2017 by oguinedavid(m): 6:31pm On Jun 22, 2017
eniwaye2:
afternoon nairaland friends i got a an invite
from batn to take a culture questionnaire for the
post of marketing information executive.
but when they bring out d attitude test for me, it is 3 qstion, I tried to click d answer but not. shading.
please help me out
use a laptop or desktop,I think it's cos you tried on your phone

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco Global Graduate (marketing) Progamme 2017 by Greatbee: 10:06am On Feb 08, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Byplus Consulting Limited / Hotel Vacancies at Festac / KPMG Test Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.