Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,125 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Nigeria; The Way Forward, Drop Your Suggestions And Ideas Here - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria; The Way Forward, Drop Your Suggestions And Ideas Here (587 Views)

President Goodluck Jonathan Lacks Vision And Ideas -- Doyin Okupe / Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. / Report Your Efforts And And Ideas In Supporting The Protests And Strikes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria; The Way Forward, Drop Your Suggestions And Ideas Here by sleekdoc: 11:11pm On Dec 05, 2009
Well as for me I am extremely tired of hearing negative news about my country Nigeria. It seems all we do as Nigerians nowadays is complain, complain and complain some more about the government.
Let us make suggestions and/ or proffer solutions to common problems on here, spanning all the facets of our economy; agriculture, education, banking, oil and gas, government, health, aviation e.t.c. . .

That little knowledge you think you have may just be the answer we need. Experts are also welcome. Useful suggestions and ideas will be escalated to the appropriate authorities and contributor will be duly rewarded or may be even engaged
Re: Nigeria; The Way Forward, Drop Your Suggestions And Ideas Here by coolier(f): 11:35pm On Dec 05, 2009
From where we started, how we started, there is no where to go!

(1) (Reply)

Ijebu Violence: 15 Bodies Deposited In Mortuary, Community Deserted / Bolivia,romania Elections Peaceful;nigeria Rerun Election-Sen snatch ballotbox / Shareholders Vow To Frustrate Planned Sale Of Troubled Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.