Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,866 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th (29610 Views)

Images Of The Soon To Be Released Infinix Note 7 / Iphone 8 To Be Released On September 12, 2017: Pictures & Specs / Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th by nlanded: 12:17pm On Feb 12, 2017
piperson:
using a BlackBerry phone in an android worlds

BlackBerry making users suffer with their restrictions

firstly no instagram
no snapchat
no android games
no creation of bitcoin wallets

inshort

Which cave are you living you? This phone runs on full Android OS so what you saying about no Instagram, Snapchat, etc?

For your information, this phone would run on the latest Android OS 7 - Nougat, which all Android user are dying to upgrade to.
Re: Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 12, 2017
HAH:
I love this and will surely get one, been waiting for it, this is better than samsung edge 7 or iphone 7 to me because am a physical keyboard person.

By the way for those who don't know this phone is coming with the latest android so those with cheap chinese androids should keep quiet
Did you say cheap chineese phone.. You must be joking did you know how much an infinix note 3 is been sold..??(#70000) i've been longing to have one since but no show and you're here saying it's cheap...
Re: Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 12, 2017
Re: Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 12, 2017
Re: Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th by HAH: 1:11pm On Feb 12, 2017
Ajet001:

Did you say cheap chineese phone.. You must be joking did you know how much an infinix note 3 is been sold..??(#70000) i've been longing to have one since but no show and you're here saying it's cheap...
at the risk of sounding braggart, to me any phone below 100k i.e $200 is cheap, I know the blackberry mercury will not be below 200k that is $400, and am gonna get it
Re: Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th by menix(m): 1:14pm On Feb 12, 2017
bumi10:
hmm

If they like make them release blackberry gold, silver, uranium,

i aint buying

As if u can buy a phone worth more than a Nokia 3310
Re: Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th by DeBlessedOne(m): 1:14pm On Feb 12, 2017
tens4real:
Abeg boss anything to help so one can eat currently in the street of obalende
Diamond bank 0023505389
Tengu Solomon

Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha! Bros, ur my hero!
Re: Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 12, 2017
ehen.....this is the right,come back phone....the finger print just rounded it up.......i must save up for this phone.
Re: Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th by mtchris(m): 1:48pm On Feb 12, 2017
finalboss:

sent.. pls manage.. helping others to
Sir please help a student from the department of architecture. Please sir
Re: Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th by victorazy(m): 2:04pm On Feb 12, 2017
fashrola:

Are you for real?

Have you had a hands-on experience with Priv and DTEK60?

With Blackberry, the whole world is in ur hands.
Re: Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 12, 2017
HAH:
at the risk of sounding braggart, to me any phone below 100k i.e $200 is cheap, I know the blackberry mercury will not be below 200k that is $400, and am gonna get it
Well, our orientations and mentalities is different what i thought was expensive is cheap in your case.
It's well
But i won't mind a $100 dollar bill bro!

TAKIA
Re: Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th by SirAweezy(m): 2:50pm On Feb 12, 2017
prettyboi1989:
when will blackberry do away with physical keyboards in the age of onscreen keyboards? they should take a cue from nokia's refusal to jump on the android train which led to their loss in the mobile phone market.

Many of us are with blackberry because of Physical keyboard. It's matured !
Re: Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th by siegfried99(m): 3:05pm On Feb 12, 2017
finalboss:

Bros Abeg help a bro too

Anything at all

(abo.laji)

Gtbank
Re: Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 12, 2017
SirAweezy:

Many of us are with blackberry because of Physical keyboard. It's matured !
using that kind of long phone with one hand in public will only make it easier for thieves to snatch it out of its owners grip
Re: Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th by Patrick33(m): 3:28pm On Feb 12, 2017
"Much anticipated "?? sad sad am just waiting for the galaxy s8 edge o
Re: Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th by hermosa7: 5:10pm On Feb 12, 2017
Turks:
Clowns. The world is done with blackberry

Yep. They were late in evolving, just like Nokia.
Re: Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th by MarieSucre(f): 6:28pm On Feb 12, 2017
Nma27:
E remain blackberry Jupiter angry
Has anybody ever told you you're mad!? Looolz This your comment cracked me up.
Re: Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 12, 2017
MarieSucre:

Has anybody ever told you you're mad!? Looolz This your comment cracked me up.
U no serious
Re: Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th by lacriz(m): 8:18pm On Feb 12, 2017
finalboss:

finalboss Big thumbz up! Even though I have not been lucky enough to receive something from you to my(Lawal Oluwaseun Christian),I am inspired by ur level of generousity.May God replenish,nourish,furnish and lavish you more with overflowing prosperity,good health and perfect peace of mind
Re: Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th by bumi10(m): 12:35am On Feb 13, 2017
menix:

As if u can buy a phone worth more than a Nokia 3310

hahahahahahaha
Re: Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th by klins4213(m): 11:18am On Feb 13, 2017
It's been extended...but dont throw away your BlackBerry fones as there is a whatsapp that works well on it that can't be removed right now...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You Installed Faceapp, You Should Be Aware Of Its Privacy Policy / Were Can I Download Free Games And Mp3 On Wap / Missing Ohio Teen Located In Florida After Logging In To World Warcraft Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.