Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

What Nigerians Think About President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Nigerians Think About President Buhari (634 Views)

Obasanjo Reveals What Nigerians Must Do To Failed Leaders / The Message Adeyanju Deji Sent To CNN About President Buhari & Nigerian Media / Saraki Unveils What Nigerians Should Expect From N’assembly In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Nigerians Think About President Buhari by natruebdiz: 4:47pm On Feb 11, 2017
The followers of Buhari are highly anticipating his safe return from United Kingdom but the problem is, when exactly is he coming home? Or, is it going to be coming on a blind date? A week ago, the entire nation was in high spirit expecting his return. But it came as a surprise, the sudden extension of his arrival till indefinite which made some Nigerians to conclude that something serious is wrong somewhere. In some quarters, they think that our president is enjoying while majority thinks that he needs prayers against what the Federal Government said earlier that he traveled on vacation not treatment.
What will be right thing to do by the upper and lower house if Mr. President fail to return today or tomorrow to carry on with his duty according to constitution?
Your ideas shapes the world!!!!
Re: What Nigerians Think About President Buhari by success1smyn(m): 4:48pm On Feb 11, 2017
Re: What Nigerians Think About President Buhari by ThinkSmarter: 5:14pm On Feb 11, 2017
The president z likely down as a result of worn out cells, tissues and organs associated with old age.
He z not likely responding to treatment.
But like with every human, everyone wishes to live a long life, but living a long life z dependent on so many factors, still there will be a time when the best drug or doctor will not save you, and u hv to complete the last characteristics of living things, which is dead.
The presidency hv been concealing the health status of the president, probably to douse any Political tension and still hoping that with good medical care, the president will revive.
But facts hv it that it z only 2 out of 10 people above 70years admitted to a hospital for more than 3wks do make it back alive cuz of the of weakened cells and organs .
Still wish him well.
May God take Absolute Control.

1 Like

Re: What Nigerians Think About President Buhari by TheABOMINATION: 5:16pm On Feb 11, 2017
All this talk as if say they no know the address of the house wey he hid put for london.

No be Abuja house for london them say he dey?

Nigeria things too dey tire person.
Re: What Nigerians Think About President Buhari by natruebdiz: 12:10am On Feb 12, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
The president z likely down as a result of worn out cells, tissues and organs associated with old age.
He z not likely responding to treatment.
But like with every human, everyone wishes to live a long life, but living a long life z dependent on so many factors, still there will be a time when the best drug or doctor will not save you, and u hv to complete the last characteristics of living things, which is dead.
The presidency hv been concealing the health status of the president, probably to douse any Political tension and still hoping that with good medical care, the president will revive.
But facts hv it that it z only 2 out of 10 people above 70years admitted to a hospital for more than 3wks do make it back alive cuz of the of weakened cells and organs .
Still wish him well.
May God take Absolute Control.
yeah, looking forward to his arrival
Re: What Nigerians Think About President Buhari by Nobody: 2:02am On Feb 12, 2017
Lord even though I don't like PMB, I don't want him dead.I don't want another repeat of Yaradua saga.
Re: What Nigerians Think About President Buhari by Nobody: 6:07am On Feb 12, 2017
I just see him as an old retard. Dead or alive he his useless to me.
Re: What Nigerians Think About President Buhari by darknetcom: 6:17am On Feb 12, 2017
forget buhari...he is in holydays...

wheather he returns now or in 2019,it realy doesnt bother me...

he already has my vote 2019 dead or alive... grin

ipob should just shvt up..

we dont care about ipob... grin

(1) (Reply)

How PDP Was Destroyed, By Ekwueme / Re: Forex And Inflation, Where Is NLC? / Can This Work In Nigeria Or Lagos Specifically?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.