Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor (65982 Views)

Patience Ozokwor Gets VIP Treatment At Dallas Airport / Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Son Uchendu Chukwunonso Uzuevuegbe Birthday / Patience Ozokwor Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor by Opakan2: 8:00pm On Feb 11, 2017
She is a good actress no doubt.
Though I find her roles uninteresting, only wicked, witch, evil etc.. I prefer flexibility

2 Likes

Re: New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor by undefeated(m): 8:01pm On Feb 11, 2017
Patience is good for one thing "over acting"

1 Like

Re: New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor by lilyheaven: 8:01pm On Feb 11, 2017
Everything has a season. This is her season of dressing deep
Re: New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor by asatemple(f): 8:02pm On Feb 11, 2017
It's always good to taste both sides of everything in life
Re: New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor by wink2015(m): 8:02pm On Feb 11, 2017
Mama G don join deeper life church ministry aah! that is interesting! It is well! I hope it will not affect her role as an actress. I learnt deeper life christian are very strict about their faith.
Re: New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor by Nofuckgiven: 8:03pm On Feb 11, 2017
Old things have passed away and she is now a new creature,hallelujah grin

1 Like

Re: New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor by MidolsStudent(m): 8:05pm On Feb 11, 2017
LecciGucci:
This woman is naturally beautiful.
Weldone ma.. just dat i will miss ur roles.
Nobody can do it better.
but has she stopped acting?
Re: New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor by kingthreat(m): 8:12pm On Feb 11, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
The woman played a very big role in her years of being an actress in Nollywood and she made impacts.
But, she realized that there is something greater than being an actress despite the money in it, she found fulfilment in serving God.
And that is her life, her choice.
Atleast, she better than some actress that re still putting on mini skirt in their 50s

Word. There's absolutely no doubt she is really born again and a good standard unlike Eucharia Annuobi

2 Likes

Re: New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor by bebe2(f): 8:16pm On Feb 11, 2017
Not impressed

Typical naija mentality undecided

1 Like

Re: New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor by iluvdonjazzy: 8:18pm On Feb 11, 2017
LecciGucci:
This woman is naturally beautiful. Weldone ma.. just dat i will miss ur roles. Nobody can do it better.
Ngozi Ezeonu can do it even more better
Re: New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor by dotedote: 8:19pm On Feb 11, 2017
It's not for you to state who's better

ThinkSmarter:
The woman played a very big role in her years of being an actress in Nollywood and she made impacts.
But, she realized that there is something greater than being an actress despite the money in it, she found fulfilment in serving God.
And that is her life, her choice.
Atleast, she better than some actress that re still putting on mini skirt in their 50s

1 Like

Re: New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 11, 2017
warris dis? angry pls i prefer the old mama gee..not this one

1 Like

Re: New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor by ThinkSmarter: 8:22pm On Feb 11, 2017
dotedote:
It's not for you to state who's better

WTF!
Re: New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor by obinna58(m): 8:23pm On Feb 11, 2017
She downgraded to a lower lifestyle

Sadly she was enslaved by scammers
Re: New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 11, 2017
She has joined those hypocrites shocked
Re: New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor by tripoli007(m): 8:24pm On Feb 11, 2017
Chikelue2000:
Deeper Life is not abt outlook please
Everything about u radiate Christ

Dats deeper Life not ur dressing

Shattap ur mouth abegr,so not having makeup or making your hair..radiates Christ?
Re: New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor by sleeknick: 8:29pm On Feb 11, 2017
Who will now b doing witch?
Re: New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor by engineerboat(m): 8:34pm On Feb 11, 2017
Look or dressing does not make someone a deeper life, its the lifs that you live with Christ that matters
Re: New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor by Tidamsel: 8:41pm On Feb 11, 2017
Transformed Mama G
Re: New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor by Optimisticlady: 8:44pm On Feb 11, 2017
She is a role model, but can anybody replace her role? I doubt.
Re: New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor by IYANGBALI: 8:48pm On Feb 11, 2017
There was a time I used to carry Vaseline up and down because of this woman but now she is on her own

1 Like

Re: New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor by LecciGucci: 8:49pm On Feb 11, 2017
MidolsStudent:
but has she stopped acting?

I think so.. sometime ago she said she would continue until God asks her to stop.
But she would take those wicked roles again.

But not i think she has stopped totally.
I like d woman
Re: New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor by LecciGucci: 8:50pm On Feb 11, 2017
iluvdonjazzy:
Ngozi Ezeonu can do it even more better

Nop... shez not even close.
When ozokwor tells u "We shall see"
Hm o boy go and start praying oh...

1 Like

Re: New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor by Wolexdey(m): 8:52pm On Feb 11, 2017
chiedu7:
All this emphasis to look pious is not what God seeks.
God looks at the heart not how one looks.

So looking a certain way will not help you at all.
Its the standing with Jesus alone that counts

1 Samuel 16:7
for man looketh on the outward appearance,
but the LORD looketh on the heart

Hello!

If GOD looks at your heart, what will HE see?
Re: New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor by Wolexdey(m): 8:54pm On Feb 11, 2017
obinna58:
She downgraded to a lower lifestyle

Sadly she was enslaved by scammers
May the LORD forgive You for this.

1 Like

Re: New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor by Wolexdey(m): 8:54pm On Feb 11, 2017
Stupedinluv:
She has joined those hypocrites shocked

May the LORD forgive You
Re: New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor by obinna58(m): 8:58pm On Feb 11, 2017
Wolexdey:

May the LORD forgive You for this.

The lord should be the one asking for my forgiveness if he had never existed only in the mind

1 Like

Re: New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor by ej4sub: 9:03pm On Feb 11, 2017
Will You shut up your dirty mouth?.... Missing You mala G
Re: New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 11, 2017
Wolexdey:

May the LORD forgive You us
Surely God extends his merciful hands to all hypocrites all over our globe
Re: New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor by Wolexdey(m): 9:06pm On Feb 11, 2017
Stupedinluv:
Surely God extends his merciful hands to all hypocrites all over our globe

Thou judge thyself...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Look On Small Doctor's Face After Arrest & Humiliation By Police (Photos) / Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola Visit Ned Nwoko / Wizkid Said He's Single, His 3rd Babymama Hits Back In A Post: Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.