Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

The Goat That Made Me Open Many Alt. Acct Just To Win Back Her Friendship Is - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Goat That Made Me Open Many Alt. Acct Just To Win Back Her Friendship Is (1669 Views)

See What People Did To A Slay Queen Goat That Refused To Feed Her Baby. PHOTOS / Bbnaija 2019: Here’s Why Khafi And Tacha’s Friendship Is Causing A Stir / Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Goat That Made Me Open Many Alt. Acct Just To Win Back Her Friendship Is by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 11, 2017
While I was still a member here on nairaland with my very first moniker, there was this faceless girl then who I was dying for, sent her countless emails, pple begged her on my behalf, I had sleepless nights because of her, deactivated and activated new account just so I can win our friendship back, when I see her chat with other guys and stuff, I get jealous and wish she could chat me like that as well, but ever since I finished speaking with her on phone, I fell deeply in love with her, but after the conversation she stopped talking to me, here is why I think she stopped talking to me:

Before our call ended, I heard her sibling at the background calling her so I jokingly told her to tell him she's talking to their future in-law... This was just a joke, but since then, and since she found out I was going crazy about her, she started giving me hight shoulders and feeling proud, remember, I still haven't seen her face THEN, but I came across it this evening and I couldn't believe I did all that for a girl that didn't worth it!

Bleep you, I have become stronger and have moved on.. Peace!
Re: The Goat That Made Me Open Many Alt. Acct Just To Win Back Her Friendship Is by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 11, 2017
lol pele
Re: The Goat That Made Me Open Many Alt. Acct Just To Win Back Her Friendship Is by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 11, 2017
Gistedge:
lol pele
no need for that sweetheart... I'm not pained at all, I just pray she fucqin comes across this..
Re: The Goat That Made Me Open Many Alt. Acct Just To Win Back Her Friendship Is by MOSTEC(m): 7:19pm On Feb 11, 2017
Wait ooo. Pic or i donbilivit
Re: The Goat That Made Me Open Many Alt. Acct Just To Win Back Her Friendship Is by Davash222(m): 7:20pm On Feb 11, 2017
And you are proud This is one of the NUMEROUS reasons she stopped talking to you. She wants a strong man not a weakling.
Re: The Goat That Made Me Open Many Alt. Acct Just To Win Back Her Friendship Is by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 11, 2017
Cc Erniesmallzz we know her blueyeballs wink

1 Like

Re: The Goat That Made Me Open Many Alt. Acct Just To Win Back Her Friendship Is by Nogodye(m): 7:32pm On Feb 11, 2017
Na so den dey do jare...But they forget that ladies are many outside there waiting for you to ask them out.
Re: The Goat That Made Me Open Many Alt. Acct Just To Win Back Her Friendship Is by Presh900(m): 7:35pm On Feb 11, 2017
I know it's Sinaj....
Re: The Goat That Made Me Open Many Alt. Acct Just To Win Back Her Friendship Is by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 11, 2017
Davash222:
And you are proud This is one of the NUMEROUS reasons she stopped talking to you. She wants a strong man not a weakling.
weakling Not anymore bruh...thing's changed!
Re: The Goat That Made Me Open Many Alt. Acct Just To Win Back Her Friendship Is by Davash222(m): 7:38pm On Feb 11, 2017
YellowEyeBalls:
weakling Not anymore bruh...thing's changed!
Then change the (F) to (M) to start with.
Re: The Goat That Made Me Open Many Alt. Acct Just To Win Back Her Friendship Is by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 11, 2017
Davash222:

Then change the (F) to (M) to start with.
lol...its for fun bruh
Re: The Goat That Made Me Open Many Alt. Acct Just To Win Back Her Friendship Is by Zedicuz: 7:49pm On Feb 11, 2017
op Pele... dig before you crush.
Re: The Goat That Made Me Open Many Alt. Acct Just To Win Back Her Friendship Is by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 11, 2017
Hmmm
Re: The Goat That Made Me Open Many Alt. Acct Just To Win Back Her Friendship Is by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 11, 2017
Mzpurity:
Cc Erniesmallzz we know her blueyeballs wink
not my friend undecided embarassed
Re: The Goat That Made Me Open Many Alt. Acct Just To Win Back Her Friendship Is by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 11, 2017
Passing

Re: The Goat That Made Me Open Many Alt. Acct Just To Win Back Her Friendship Is by CyberGypsy(m): 9:11pm On Feb 11, 2017

Re: The Goat That Made Me Open Many Alt. Acct Just To Win Back Her Friendship Is by sinaj(f): 9:35pm On Feb 11, 2017
Presh900:
I know it's Sinaj....
m nt a goat sad
Re: The Goat That Made Me Open Many Alt. Acct Just To Win Back Her Friendship Is by firstking01(m): 9:55pm On Feb 11, 2017
Your life bro...live it the way it pleases you.
Re: The Goat That Made Me Open Many Alt. Acct Just To Win Back Her Friendship Is by Presh900(m): 10:12pm On Feb 11, 2017
sinaj:
m nt a goat sad
. lol... Minus the goat part.... How hv you been
Re: The Goat That Made Me Open Many Alt. Acct Just To Win Back Her Friendship Is by nuggarito: 1:58am On Feb 12, 2017
Bro or sis whatever specie you are, look for a transformer now, yes look for it and hug it tightly so you can die because of one gal
Re: The Goat That Made Me Open Many Alt. Acct Just To Win Back Her Friendship Is by eezeribe(m): 7:03am On Feb 12, 2017
nuggarito:
Bro or sis whatever specie you are, look for a transformer now, yes look for it and hug it tightly so you can die because of one gal

Bro or sis are the same specie.. Gender/sex is the right word to use.
Re: The Goat That Made Me Open Many Alt. Acct Just To Win Back Her Friendship Is by sinaj(f): 11:09am On Feb 12, 2017
Presh900:
. lol... Minus the goat part.... How hv you been
m good. Happy Sunday
Re: The Goat That Made Me Open Many Alt. Acct Just To Win Back Her Friendship Is by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 12, 2017
Smh what a shame ohh Op ndo
Re: The Goat That Made Me Open Many Alt. Acct Just To Win Back Her Friendship Is by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 12, 2017
Bumbae1:
Smh what a shame ohh Op ndo
no need for that "ndo" I'm past over it!

Life's too short sweetheart
Re: The Goat That Made Me Open Many Alt. Acct Just To Win Back Her Friendship Is by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 12, 2017
OK na. Are you through?
Re: The Goat That Made Me Open Many Alt. Acct Just To Win Back Her Friendship Is by Eddygourdo(m): 12:37pm On Feb 12, 2017
YellowEyeBalls:
no need for that "ndo" I'm past over it!

Life's too short sweetheart
you aren't over it. The tears will soon come. Cos if you truly over it. You won't create a thread for it. So chillax and cry well well hen its time and you realise she ignored the rntings here. Why and ho can you fall in love with a nairalander. A faceless forum , with a girl u haven't seen, smelt quarelled with or even befriended. You must be 16
Re: The Goat That Made Me Open Many Alt. Acct Just To Win Back Her Friendship Is by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 12, 2017
Eddygourdo:
you aren't over it. The tears will soon come. Cos if you truly over it. You won't create a thread for it. So chillax and cry well well hen its time and you realise she ignored the rntings here. Why and ho can you fall in love with a nairalander. A faceless forum , with a girl u haven't seen, smelt quarelled with or even befriended. You must be 16
ok
Re: The Goat That Made Me Open Many Alt. Acct Just To Win Back Her Friendship Is by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 12, 2017
ToriBlue:
OK na. Are you through?
no...okù dié
Re: The Goat That Made Me Open Many Alt. Acct Just To Win Back Her Friendship Is by JimloveTM(m): 2:17pm On Feb 12, 2017
ToriBlue:
OK na. Are you through?
Tori, ... u no reply my last mention. check ur mentions

(1) (Reply)

Stephane Otobo Reveals Nollywood Actress Daniel Okeke Involved In Apostle Suliem / Seven Things Men Want In A Relationship / Male Vs Female(broke Assess Vs Slay Queens).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.