Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,910 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

#twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense - Investment (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense (155661 Views)

MMM Is A Scam And Will Crash Again!!! / MMM Will Crash On The.......... / History Of MMM :will Crash Someday But Nobody Knows When And How Soon It'll Be. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (33) (Go Down)

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by urahara(m): 5:13am On Mar 14, 2017
ebenezer4o2:

See pics at at yesterday, massive merging.

Pls add me to the group 081. 0729.3 2 three six
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by deebrain(m): 7:13am On Mar 14, 2017
Gotten half payment today from my 5k ph that was activated on 25th January.

I don already forget my money sef....
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by pijay(m): 9:45am On Mar 14, 2017
deebrain:
Gotten half payment today from my 5k ph that was activated on 25th January.

I don already forget my money sef....

Its moving fast. Yday was 20th now its 25th of January.
20k is on 7th February too i was paid yday for 20k.
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by virtousB: 1:09pm On Mar 14, 2017
Nice one @ pijay and debrain. Everyone should try and update us when they get their alerts.
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Slip(m): 2:25pm On Mar 14, 2017
I made payment(20K package) and get activated on 18th of February and I'm yet to be paid till now. I thought I am the only person waiting ooo grin When are they gonna pay us ooo
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by nellyquash(f): 3:15pm On Mar 14, 2017
pijay:

Its moving fast. Yday was 20th now its 25th of January.
20k is on 7th February too i was paid yday for 20k.

Activated 20k same date. Hoping to merged.

1 Like

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by eanestca(m): 3:41pm On Mar 14, 2017
no one is talking about 10K package
my school fees gone with greeed cry since feb 2nd
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by hartson(m): 4:38pm On Mar 14, 2017
eanestca:
no one is talking about 10K package
my school fees gone with greeed cry since feb 2nd
common relax! all will be fine.At the end you will smile.
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by EASY32: 4:44pm On Mar 14, 2017
Just got paid on 5k package today I think I PH on first week of Feb 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by virtousB: 5:09pm On Mar 14, 2017
EASY32:
Just got paid on 5k package today I think I PH on first week of Feb 2017
this is what I'm talking about. Pls you guys should keep updating us to encourage others

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by id4sho(m): 5:59pm On Mar 14, 2017
Hw far with 50k, I gat two packages in there. Has any one been paid on 50k package
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by monistick: 7:12pm On Mar 14, 2017
Got paid on 5k package today, activated Jan 24th. Still waiting to be merged on my two accounts for 50k that was activated Feb 10th.
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by virtousB: 4:13am On Mar 15, 2017
Please all of us getting paid should endeavour to recycle in order to keep the train moving. Thanks #twinkasrocks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by urgent5050: 7:15am On Mar 15, 2017
please has anybody been paid on 5k package i mean people activated on 1st and 2nd February?
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Valmesk(m): 7:42am On Mar 15, 2017
urgent5050:
please has anybody been paid on 5k package i mean people activated on 1st and 2nd February?
They are still on 24th January,your turn is coming.
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by urgent5050: 8:31am On Mar 15, 2017
someone just posted he recived his own nd he was activated on 25th jan and another person said he got activated on fisrt week of feb and has been paid thats why im asking
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Nomzylicious(f): 10:11am On Mar 15, 2017
I have been paid part of my 5k package. the other person uploaded a fake teller how do I go about it?
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Ogboraph(m): 12:48pm On Mar 15, 2017
oyoyoade:

You are a fool banks don't pay people with other people's money abi. Who do you think is taking those interest you are to benefit if not the owner of the banks. Under 4months you hear banks had made billions of naira from where to they make their money cow.charge unnecessarily on your credit card sell dollars at very expensive rate that is not greed abi, last month one particular bank was charging customers huge money on stamp duty that one is not fraud abi. Let me ask you what is forex you know nothing bank takes our money and gamble, you don't know forex trade is gambling because it's stated "buy" and sell". You call someone else mumu but you are the big fool. Who is greedy the bank or peer to peer system. Better receive brain today that is Sunday.
Foooool your generation will never learn if you continue as a fool. Banks are institute that generate profits, deposit your money and you get it back with charges for service rendered, make fix deposit and they use your money to do good business and pay you your own percentage for allowing them to use your capital. PONZI na PONZI grin grin grin rob Peter and John to pay Paul and then i no other person join the Ponzi Paul enjoys the %100 money of Peter and John while Peter and John will not even get any money at all. the last people always pay the price. foooooools oyoyoade and co ponzi promoters
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Bodmaskemepadei(m): 3:31pm On Mar 15, 2017
I heard this is the latest

9JA'S NO.1 E-BANKING SITE.

Be the first to Get your loan opportunities now;

Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/familypeer/

www.familypeer.com

www.familypeer.com

Are you a student or a civil servant in search of loans or scholarship opportunities?

The enabling platform is here!!!

Familypeer is an online financial institution set up to meet the academic needs of students in higher institutions of learning and to create an enabling environment for families to thrive and meets up their day to day basic needs.

Unlike Ponzi Schemes where you make profits and back out, here at familypeer, every participants is a debtor, this means that whatever you benefit from the platform, you are to use in maximising profit within the shortest time and then pay back by giving to another participant, else you will be held accountable via details you provided, this is why we demand the participation of only students and civil servants which will all be verified.

This platform is created to handle issues such as:

• Making Deposit (Paying to a participant)

• Make Withdrawals with 100% profit (Two participants will be asked to pay you)

• Applications for loans  (Students and civil servants are accessible to loans)

• Scholarship opportunities (Request for payments of school fees will be rewarded to deserving student after due verification)

Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/familypeer/
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Shirbrown(f): 5:50pm On Mar 15, 2017
I received payment today for my 5k ph I did since 27th January, glad I have good news, hope it encourages someone.

2 Likes

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by borntosuccess(m): 5:57pm On Mar 15, 2017
Shirbrown:
I received payment today for my 5k ph I did since 27th January, glad I have good news, hope it encourages someone.
it sure would

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (33)

Don't Post Your Email Address Or Phone Number On This Forum / If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here / Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.