Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,918 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija (34362 Views)

BBNaija: Meet Jackye Madu, The Virgin On Big Brother Naija 2019 / How Much That Was Made On Big Brother Naija Show 2018 (An Estimate) / Soma & Marvis Kissing In Bed On Big Brother Naija (Photos/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by ikbnice(m): 7:41am On Feb 12, 2017
ndidibabe:
Someone, somewhere might also feel that you are very useless to have even bothered to open this thread and make a comment.
You should just have passed since my comment bothered you.
Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by Obason22(m): 7:49am On Feb 12, 2017
just imagine, puting some dirty dish on table and u called it drama.
Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by 18SNVL: 7:49am On Feb 12, 2017
Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by xpool(m): 7:51am On Feb 12, 2017
gocac:
please whats the relevance of bb naija at this point in time when a bag of rice is sold for 25k?
The relevance is that they told the whole world we were hungry!
Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by Skyfornia(m): 7:52am On Feb 12, 2017
ikbnice:
I believe anyone wasting is precious time watching that show is more USELESS than the show itself while the participants of the show are the most USELESS.
Stupidity at its peak.

You be ode....If you are not learning anything from the show, I wonder how you learnt from school. Stay there and be hating while the guys are becoming celebrities and going places.

1 Like

Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by ikbnice(m): 7:55am On Feb 12, 2017
Skyfornia:

You be ode....If you are not learning anything from the show, I wonder how you learnt from school. Stay there and be hating while the guys are becoming celebrities and going places.
better pack your bags and go after them as they go places. Keep thinking with the wrong side of the brain.
Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by babyfaceafrica: 8:01am On Feb 12, 2017
Yeye programme that promotes obscenities
Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by xpool(m): 8:13am On Feb 12, 2017
contactmorak:
A serious and shameful drama happened tonight on the Big Brother Naija show. It was their usual Saturday night party and the theme was a Valentine one. The party was moving on smoothly with enough alcohol in circulation to bring the housemates out of their shells, even as the Disc Jockey, Dj Scratchmasta dished sumptuous African tunes.

However, all of a sudden this DJ trying to spice of the music played one of Femi Kuti's controversial songs, "Sorry For Nigeria".

The instrumental to the song was already playing and the housemates were already in the moody to shout "I'm sorry, sorry oh, i'm sorry for Nigeria", when the DJ quickly realised it wasn't the appropriate song for a show like Big Brother Naija which is meant to put Nigeria in a positive light, and he confusingly stopped the song. He couldn't even find a replacement for the song, therefore he had to stop the entire set.

But hilariously and shamefully, the housemates who were already high from alcohol intake just kept chanting "I'm sorry, sorry oh, i'm sorry for Nigeria" while raising their glasses.

Obviously angry at the development, the Big Brother spoke suddenly from the diary room telling all Housemates to vacate the dancefloor. This never happen in previous parties. Big Brother never interfered. The parties took longer and they always ended smoothly. But this particular party came to an abrupt end!

To make matters worse, the housemates were rushed out of the party by the bouncers while trying to take drinks from the fridge to their abode. In past parties, the housemates smoothly empty the fridge, but this time around, the bouncer who was seen shortly before receiving a call, quickly came forward to block the boys from carting away alcohol. Big Brother spoke again sternly at this time that that they should just leave.

And that was the end of the House party.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/02/national-disgrace-bbnaija-housemates.html
Though I don,t like BBA/BBN, others like it. And I don,t have to like everything.

But why is Nigeria the only country that forces her citizens to pretend and say they like her.
So much hypocrisy! Almost everyone cursing this BBN guys for singing a Femi Kutis song have loads of Fela Anikulapo Kuti's albums in their houses.
Why is fela one of , if not the most played Nigerian music, we all enjoyed and praised him when he sang and cursed Obasanjo, Yaradua, Babangida, Abiola of previous governments of Nigeria.

We are all sorry for Nigeria and Nigerians, it is not a sin to criticize APC government, why would we get shivers when APC government is criticized? Na wao/ Since I was born, the most constant criticism I had always heard was against the govt, even in lecture halls.

I am sorry for Nigerian, it is not only in politics. Haba, so much blood on the land, rituals, rape, child molestation, oppression etc
Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by 18SNVL: 8:21am On Feb 12, 2017
Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by ephraem: 8:47am On Feb 12, 2017
bunch of great fools dem neva see anytin undecided
Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by ericmor: 8:57am On Feb 12, 2017
Time wasting show. And for the DJ, I don't think he is experience bcs u can't stop people from singing a song along with the beat by stopping the whole set. Wat to do is to spin in the song of the moment n before u know it they will start dancing n rhyming along
Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by seangy4konji: 9:10am On Feb 12, 2017
We are all sorry for naija.
Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by 18SNVL: 9:51am On Feb 12, 2017
Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by 18SNVL: 9:56am On Feb 12, 2017
Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by 18SNVL: 10:03am On Feb 12, 2017
Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by soldierdollar(m): 10:07am On Feb 12, 2017
petrov10:
Petrov and the wailers on the beat

Petrov : I'm sorry

Firefire: sorry. Oh

Wailers: I'm sorry for 9ja

Respect. Chief wailer @marley

Is this meant to be funny ?
Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by 18SNVL: 10:25am On Feb 12, 2017
Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by mvem(m): 10:28am On Feb 12, 2017
ikbnice:
I believe anyone wasting is precious time watching that show is more USELESS than the show itself while the participants of the show are the most USELESS.
Stupidity at its peak.
...why so much hate, wetin d show don do u.If u hate it then i dont see why others should hate it too.....big brother US dey, russia,uk SA etc...its an entertainment show like many others and some luv it others dont, i dont get d hate
Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by opedaydydx9(m): 10:34am On Feb 12, 2017
that one black nip-ple men.
Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by 18SNVL: 10:36am On Feb 12, 2017
Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by OKorowanta: 10:44am On Feb 12, 2017
ikbnice:
Stupidity at its peak.

You dey yarn puan undecided
Dem force u watch am?
Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by petrov10: 11:36am On Feb 12, 2017
soldierdollar:

Is this meant to be funny ?
am I d cause of ur sadness? Free me
Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by Bishops10(m): 12:03pm On Feb 12, 2017
softwerk:

Yes oh my brother even worse things I cannot mention on this forum. shocked shocked shocked

The truth and dare game was really raw coupled with the alcohol and I sincerely call for a shut down of this very immoral TV show that has added no single value to our country! Worse off was the DJ's stupidity to play an anti-government song like an IPOD member!

Cocoice seems to have valid ongoing experience with running a brothel while I may not be wrong to conclude that Gifty is a Lesbian as ALL her dare instructions were always daring girls to kiss other girls for which she got corrected several times with her very FAKE accent and self.

Efe forming drunken master from just 3 bottles of Legend and speaking endless annoying profanity on live TV like say Warri boys ever get drunk?! cheesy

See TTT pressing Bisola's yansh and B'oobs like it's a primary school homework!

Bisola also enjoying french kisses from married men. Someone even attempted sucking Kemen's joystick on live national TV! shocked

I bet you that Afrocandy is already taking names after tonight's show!

The show was still going on like 30mins ago before I went to bed!

Now my eyes are heavy but I can't find sleep at 1am on a Sunday morning embarassed Abeg na who send me work And to think that i'm supposed to be in church in less than 8hours to lift up holy hands just taya me sef?!
Choi.......Suck d.I.ck on Tele?
Where is Lasisi69,this is seriously an end time Show

honestly NBC should look into this,the program is of no relevance to us.
BTW....who's that on your dp??
Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 12, 2017
Dear Writer,
My mouth is still agape at the audacity you wrote, posted and presented this fallacy for public consumption.
I am however disappointed in you I must confess. Where is the truth in journalism?

For those that care to know... The party started at exactly 9:30pm and ended 10:30 pm. It was an hour party that's all! That's how it has always been right from the very beginning.

The DJ played excellently well yesternight and was loved for his choice of songs.

As for the drinks... HEY!!! Who turns a back to free drinks They had to get the drinks in for consumption which isn't against the rule of the house nor is it a crime.
Biggy did not and has never shouted at them or displayed any emotions whatsoever (Biggy has no feelings).

In conclusion, it is either you did not watch it or your are gifted from the pit of hell to lie in write ups, either ways you should really be ashamed of yourself

Cc lalasticlala please bring this lie down from FP

contactmorak:
A serious and shameful drama happened tonight on the Big Brother Naija show. It was their usual Saturday night party and the theme was a Valentine one. The party was moving on smoothly with enough alcohol in circulation to bring the housemates out of their shells, even as the Disc Jockey, Dj Scratchmasta dished sumptuous African tunes.

However, all of a sudden this DJ trying to spice of the music played one of Femi Kuti's controversial songs, "Sorry For Nigeria".

The instrumental to the song was already playing and the housemates were already in the moody to shout "I'm sorry, sorry oh, i'm sorry for Nigeria", when the DJ quickly realised it wasn't the appropriate song for a show like Big Brother Naija which is meant to put Nigeria in a positive light, and he confusingly stopped the song. He couldn't even find a replacement for the song, therefore he had to stop the entire set.

But hilariously and shamefully, the housemates who were already high from alcohol intake just kept chanting "I'm sorry, sorry oh, i'm sorry for Nigeria" while raising their glasses.

Obviously angry at the development, the Big Brother spoke suddenly from the diary room telling all Housemates to vacate the dancefloor. This never happen in previous parties. Big Brother never interfered. The parties took longer and they always ended smoothly. But this particular party came to an abrupt end!

To make matters worse, the housemates were rushed out of the party by the bouncers while trying to take drinks from the fridge to their abode. In past parties, the housemates smoothly empty the fridge, but this time around, the bouncer who was seen shortly before receiving a call, quickly came forward to block the boys from carting away alcohol. Big Brother spoke again sternly at this time that that they should just leave.

1 Like

Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 12, 2017
Fela's song just happened to be playing when the apportioned time ran out SIMPLE!!!

contactmorak:

1 Like

Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by blesoh(f): 2:09pm On Feb 12, 2017
fiftynaira:
Am I the only one not watching the show?
We are together
Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by EmperorShizzy: 5:36pm On Feb 12, 2017
link to the video pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Pere & Angel's Eviction Game / #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.