Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Gospel Artiste, Eric Arubayi Is Dead! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gospel Artiste, Eric Arubayi Is Dead! (21280 Views)

Eric Arubayi's Family Release His Obituary, To Be Buried On Saturday Feb. 25th / Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) / Eric Arubayi's Post On Instagram Before His Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gospel Artiste, Eric Arubayi Is Dead! by donmayorgroup(m): 5:53am On Feb 12, 2017
Nigerian gospel artiste and the 3rd runner up at the West African Idol, Eric Arubayi, dies after a brief illness.

Eric Arubayi passed on today, after fallen sick earlier in the week. He died at the Delta State University Teaching Hospital. He'ssurvived by his wife, Chinonso, and their child.

Recall that Eric was the 3rd runner up, Idols West Africa season 1, won by Timi Dakolo.

May his soul rest in peace. Amen

http://www.michaeldoosblog.info/2017/02/gospel-artiste-eric-arubayi-is-dead.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gospel Artiste, Eric Arubayi Is Dead! by axeman2(m): 5:57am On Feb 12, 2017
gospel artise at thesame time contesting as an idol which is againts the bible. when you know very well that u are not of the world. u allow the devil to knock you down sorry is your name .

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gospel Artiste, Eric Arubayi Is Dead! by okpala95(m): 6:21am On Feb 12, 2017
axeman2:
gospel artise at thesame time contesting as an idol which is againts the bible. when you know very well that u are not of the world. u allow the devil to knock you down sorry is your name .
Will you just shut your pit hole of a mouth. So it's worldly to partake in West African idol? Does it sound like BABA to you?
Sadly the guy is dead. He was someone I knew. Why must you just say rubbish?
Rest in Peace Eric Arubayi...

132 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Gospel Artiste, Eric Arubayi Is Dead! by Nobody: 6:23am On Feb 12, 2017
axeman2:

You just successfully typed PURE and Applied Rubbish

I doubt if you are christian

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gospel Artiste, Eric Arubayi Is Dead! by axeman2(m): 6:25am On Feb 12, 2017
okpala95:

Will you just shut your pit hole of a mouth. So it's worldly to partake in West African idol? Does it sound like BABA to you?
Sadly the guy is dead. He was someone I knew. Why must you just say rubbish?
Rest in Peace Eric Arubayi...
WHAT DO YOU UNDERSTAND BY WORD IDOL?

10 Likes

Re: Gospel Artiste, Eric Arubayi Is Dead! by sisisioge: 6:34am On Feb 12, 2017
May his so rest In peace.

NL is really filled with all sorts of people...That FTC dude is so limited! Lordhavemercy!

7 Likes

Re: Gospel Artiste, Eric Arubayi Is Dead! by Localamos(m): 6:39am On Feb 12, 2017
axeman2:

Pharisee... I wonder who gave you the power to judge the dead.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gospel Artiste, Eric Arubayi Is Dead! by Localamos(m): 6:40am On Feb 12, 2017
RIP Eric cry
Re: Gospel Artiste, Eric Arubayi Is Dead! by Nutase: 6:44am On Feb 12, 2017
Dunno him

1 Like

Re: Gospel Artiste, Eric Arubayi Is Dead! by axeman2(m): 6:46am On Feb 12, 2017
Localamos:

Pharisee... I wonder who gave you the power to judge the dead.
GOD HATE THE WORD IDOL HAVE YOU NOT READ?
Re: Gospel Artiste, Eric Arubayi Is Dead! by Bilabong(m): 6:55am On Feb 12, 2017
R-
I-
P-
Re: Gospel Artiste, Eric Arubayi Is Dead! by Arielle: 7:05am On Feb 12, 2017
axeman2:

WHAT DO YOU UNDERSTAND BY WORD IDOL?

You are all kinds of stupid!!!!!!

35 Likes

Re: Gospel Artiste, Eric Arubayi Is Dead! by martineverest(m): 8:25am On Feb 12, 2017
RIP bro
Re: Gospel Artiste, Eric Arubayi Is Dead! by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 12, 2017
sleep never to pop back up... - 1 life on earth
Re: Gospel Artiste, Eric Arubayi Is Dead! by fpeter(f): 8:27am On Feb 12, 2017
God forbid! OMG!! NOOOOOO

ERIC was my classmate in FGC Warri, we were in the same red house. National House.

Just last week I was talking to my sister about him.

NOOOOOO!!! cry cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Gospel Artiste, Eric Arubayi Is Dead! by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 12, 2017
This handsome guy? Death is a respecter of no man. Rest well
Re: Gospel Artiste, Eric Arubayi Is Dead! by martineverest(m): 8:27am On Feb 12, 2017
axeman2:
smh for u

irony is when u say all these and u do worse than idols themselves.

Try to know what 'west african idols' is

7 Likes

Re: Gospel Artiste, Eric Arubayi Is Dead! by rhames(m): 8:27am On Feb 12, 2017
axeman2:

If you have nothing good to say about him, condole his family or keep quiet. Your case is a classic example of "common sense is not common."

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gospel Artiste, Eric Arubayi Is Dead! by redfly(m): 8:28am On Feb 12, 2017
axeman2:

Receive sense

You are the kind that gives Christianity a bad name with your words of condemnation and judgement

16 Likes

Re: Gospel Artiste, Eric Arubayi Is Dead! by wiloy2k8(m): 8:28am On Feb 12, 2017
hmmm
Re: Gospel Artiste, Eric Arubayi Is Dead! by PastorandMentor(m): 8:29am On Feb 12, 2017
He cute
Re: Gospel Artiste, Eric Arubayi Is Dead! by martineverest(m): 8:29am On Feb 12, 2017
fpeter:
God forbid! OMG!! NOOOOOO

ERIC was my classmate in FGC Warri, we were in the same red house. National House.

Just last week I was talking to my sister about him.

NOOOOOO!!! cry cry cry
eyaaa.sorry....my friend who was his classmate at delsu is yet to recover since hearing about his death

1 Like

Re: Gospel Artiste, Eric Arubayi Is Dead! by bibe(m): 8:32am On Feb 12, 2017
Arielle:

You are all kinds of stupid!!!!!!
Overwhelmingly

2 Likes

Re: Gospel Artiste, Eric Arubayi Is Dead! by mayorkyzo: 8:33am On Feb 12, 2017
RIP cry
Re: Gospel Artiste, Eric Arubayi Is Dead! by princetom1(m): 8:33am On Feb 12, 2017
Na waa o cry , when will we have brain in this nigeria? Someone raise an issue, correct or not, why not counter intelligently with facts? Instead they will use polithiefcian tactics and says is all lies and blasphemy,

U will hear lines like, do not judge, bla bla bla,
As if talking facts take something away from that person. No amount of talk changes anything that had happened
Re: Gospel Artiste, Eric Arubayi Is Dead! by kimnicki(f): 8:34am On Feb 12, 2017
Omg this fine guy..Rip
Re: Gospel Artiste, Eric Arubayi Is Dead! by dafil22(m): 8:41am On Feb 12, 2017
dis is sad indeed. dis news just ruined my morning. my heart goes to his family. (mum, dad and siblings) his dad was our VC @ Delsu . sleep on bro till we meet at Jesus's feet. #crying

1 Like

Re: Gospel Artiste, Eric Arubayi Is Dead! by tillaman(m): 8:41am On Feb 12, 2017
Tf Such a sad news, rip dude so sad you won't get to watch ur child grow, I pray God comforts the bereaved family
Re: Gospel Artiste, Eric Arubayi Is Dead! by HomeOfMe(f): 8:43am On Feb 12, 2017
axeman2:
Chief justice of nairaland! You've already judged and condemned the dead,hypocrisy is a sin Mr or Mrs PERFECT! undecided

11 Likes

Re: Gospel Artiste, Eric Arubayi Is Dead! by flaky66(f): 8:47am On Feb 12, 2017
axeman2:

Mr perfect,holier than thou,judge Judas
so you are now the devil's P.A and you know those he has and hasn't knocked down,wehdonesir.
I can only pray for you to learn to use the common Sense that God has bestowed upon you and stop displaying ignorance on social media.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oluchi Onweagba Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today / Danny Young Calls Waje A Legend, Slams The Music Industry / Patrick Elis Pictured With His Baby Mama And Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.