Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Meet The god Who Claims To Be Healing PMB, cure HIV and EBOLA - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meet The god Who Claims To Be Healing PMB, cure HIV and EBOLA (440 Views)

Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / Matthew 10:28 : Fear God Who Can Throw Us Into Hell? - Paul Ellis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet The god Who Claims To Be Healing PMB, cure HIV and EBOLA by maestro2000(m): 6:21am On Feb 12, 2017
Warning: The article you're about to read is not to undermine anyone's faith but to show the yorubas how we are quick to forget out roots. Let's see who can read this all at once without making a mistake

OSANYIN the One who is versed in the use of roots

Agbenigi, oromodieabidisonso, One who is versed in the use of roots, one who has a sharp, pointed tail like
that of a chick,
Esinsinabedokinnikinni; Koogoegboroirin,
One who has a liver as crystal clear as a fly’s; One who is as powerful as an iron rod,

Akepenigbaorankosunwon, Tiotio tin, a gbaasookunrin ta giegie,
One whom people appeal to when things are bad, The extremely slender one who, in curing, snatches the apparel of illness and moves as if he would fall.

Ase.
So be it.

It’s such a shame, such a waste when I see how humans waste their entire life on vanity and its most painful when I see them pass away untimely because of their ignorance. Their fore fathers had the right idea, they saw nature for what it truly is: the answer/ provider to all their needs either physically or spiritually.

Today, all they look up to is the white devil’s invention. White devils who perverse nature and defile the ways of the old which could never have been better before they arrived.

Sorry I got carried away, it’s just too sad to see how the Yoruba society has descended into chaos in the name of civilization.

But what is civilization if not a multi-faceted entity with each phase the upliftment of and acceptance of a people’s way of life and not the gradual process of eliminating piece by piece the core principles, beliefs, customs, rites and tradition of a people.

What do I know about modernity anyways when I thrive in the wild? At least that’s the belief of Olukoso and the rest.

I am Osanyin

Oniewe The owner of leaves

Angberri, Ewe gbogbokikioogun The supernatural one, one-who-turns-all-leaves-into-medicine

Agbenigi, Oromodieabidisonso One who is versed in the use of roots, one who has a sharp, pointed tail like that of a chick

Esinsinabedokinnikinni One who has a liver as crystal clear as a fly’s

Koogoegboroirin One who is as powerful as an iron rod

Aronijakotodigunmoya, Aroni, The custodian of secrets who fastens medicine on his chest

O gbasookunrin ta giegie One who forcibly takes the clothes from a sick man and staggers

O l’osomoolokunrinl’orun One who forcibly grabs and twists a sick man’s clothes

O gbasookunrin ta giegie One who forcibly takes the clothes from a sick man and staggers

Abanija ma jebieni He who fights without being guilty

O sisoarunlaraokunrin He removes the man’s clothes

Eegunnla a ayido fun A big masquerade for whom the mortar is rolled

Ewe lowo Leaves in the hand

Ewe lenu Leaves in the mouth

Gbogboarakikioogun One whose body is full of medicine

A le pa le ji who can kill and can revive

Afoogunbakuja He who uses medicine to fight death

Ekuntii so oogunloya A leopard that prepares medicine to remove to assaults

O bumu, o bu we He drinks some water and uses some to anoint his head

Kolounjemeji bi o sataare He has no other food but ataare

O so igba ewe dokan He turns 200 leaves into one

Gbogboarakikioogun One whose body is full of medicine

Okunrinnlatiifigbo le foogun The mighty man who preserves the forest for medicinal purposes

Okunrin a fewesoungbogbo to wuu The man who uses leaves to do all he wants

Ase

Yes I was pompous and challenged Orunmilla, my children and I would have won if Eledua had not interfered.

I have learnt my lesson though it took me an arm, eye and leg to. Jealousy has no hold on me again, and I mourn the death of my son daily, who died because of my arrogance.

Doing good now seems to be my strong suit which is why I created the Omiero, a holy liquid consisting of many herbs, liquid through which all Saints and ceremonies have to go through.

I have done more good watching over the sick and bringing them back to life than any other god, I have seen humanity at its worse yet I stand by them and nurse them back to good health, even babaluaye can’t claim such feats.

He claims he knows the knowledge of all plants and which cure which sickness or diseases but all he does is refer them to me. The Ebola would have been the end of him had I not stepped in. how can you claim to know all plants when you are not one with nature.

That’s why I am sooth for in the shell of the coconut. Even as I speak with you, I help nurse oko Aisha back to health.

I cure madness in the twinkle of an eye, small pox turn to goose bumps in my very presence, HIV defects to white blood cells with just a single touch of my hand, yea, you can say I have got that Midas touch.

Image credits to fineartamerica and okmalume

http://megasblog.com/osanyin-the-one-who-is-versed-in-the-use-of-roots/

(1) (Reply)

Own / What Can I Do? / But I Thought You Were A Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.