Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

What Can I Do? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Can I Do? (434 Views)

How Can I Do 3-days Dry Fasting Towards Deliverance. / What Can I Do About Noise Pollution By A Church? / Legally Married To Two Wives Before Knowing God, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do? by adeodunsimilolu(f): 7:58pm On Feb 25, 2017
Hi guys.
I am a coordinator of the children sect in my church for about a year now. I tell them bible stories and songs on saturdays. And their parents have been seeing the impact.
But these days, i am getting bored of the task and it's getting to them. So, please i need suggestions on activities that can make them do as and more than before. And how i can get my verve back.
Re: What Can I Do? by peteruuu(m): 10:37pm On Sep 11, 2020
adeodunsimilolu:
Hi guys.
I am a coordinator of the children sect in my church for about a year now. I tell them bible stories and songs on saturdays. And their parents have been seeing the impact.
But these days, i am getting bored of the task and it's getting to them. So, please i need suggestions on activities that can make them do as and more than before. And how i can get my verve back.

It's a pity I'm just stumbling on this thread now...

May I ask you this question...

Were you able to meet up with the necessary requirements?

Shalom.
Re: What Can I Do? by adeodunsimilolu(f): 6:04pm On Sep 13, 2020
peteruuu:

It's a pity I'm just stumbling on this thread now...

May I ask you this question...

Were you able to meet up with the necessary requirements?

Shalom.

Hello there. There were no requirements, it was a voluntary service.
I'm in another city now due to academics. Although, it's my home church and I worship there whenever I go home.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can Religion Be An Addiction - Dr Valerie Tarico / Catholic Archbishops Declare Bbnaija As ‘immoral Programme’ / Meditation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.