Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

2baba’s Son Nino Idibia Shows off His Amazing Collection of Medals (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2baba’s Son Nino Idibia Shows off His Amazing Collection of Medals (Photos) (49205 Views)

"My Sweet Mother" - Annie Idibia Shows Off Her Mother (photo) / Nino Idibia: "A Stranger Asked Me My Father 2face's Number" / Annie Idibia Attends Nino Idibia's Graduation With His Mum Sunmbo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Idibia Shows off His Amazing Collection of Medals (Photos) by Joephat(m): 11:09am On Feb 12, 2017
Son of Cow-world

1 Like

Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Idibia Shows off His Amazing Collection of Medals (Photos) by DrayZee: 11:15am On Feb 12, 2017
passyhansome:
Son of a Coward.
Joephat:
Son of Cow-world
9iceboi:
I wanted to call him son of a coward but I just rmb that nairalanders no get chill.. Son of a HERO
LOL.

Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Idibia Shows off His Amazing Collection of Medals (Photos) by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:18am On Feb 12, 2017
another king is born! better than Fela!
Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Idibia Shows off His Amazing Collection of Medals (Photos) by inourcare: 11:24am On Feb 12, 2017
2Son, Keep Up The Pace.
Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Idibia Shows off His Amazing Collection of Medals (Photos) by afamaustin(m): 11:25am On Feb 12, 2017
and 2face succumb to buhari
Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Idibia Shows off His Amazing Collection of Medals (Photos) by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 12, 2017
Just 11 years old and he has won various awards, yet, Buhari and apc are yet to a win a single cup of garri.

1 Like

Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Idibia Shows off His Amazing Collection of Medals (Photos) by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 12, 2017
the son of an illiterate achieving greater things.its a prayer for one's child to outshine him when he grows up.
Tubaba,no matter what,ure still a legend and a hitmaker.

1 Like

Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Idibia Shows off His Amazing Collection of Medals (Photos) by 9iceboi(m): 11:26am On Feb 12, 2017
loomer:

When you start to get children, you go know which is far more important, your children or the useless country called Nigeria.
. I rather not start what I can't finish.
Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Idibia Shows off His Amazing Collection of Medals (Photos) by goshen26: 11:38am On Feb 12, 2017
I sha like this boy
Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Idibia Shows off His Amazing Collection of Medals (Photos) by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 12, 2017
Fmdipo:
nice one...

meanwhile

get help is like online money ritual and many have not known. I didn't know until I joined since last year. After you register 2tru my signture, I will contact you

or

Con tact me 0 81 85 732 107
u want book haram to behead you? People never recover from MMM and u want to start another fraud. Thief
Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Idibia Shows off His Amazing Collection of Medals (Photos) by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 12, 2017
Fmdipo:
nice one...

meanwhile

get help is like online money ritual and many have not known. I didn't know until I joined since last year. After you register 2tru my signture, I will contact you

or

u want BH to behead you? People never recover from MMM and u want to start another fraud. Thief
Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Idibia Shows off His Amazing Collection of Medals (Photos) by Youngholy413(m): 11:47am On Feb 12, 2017
Like father like son
Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Idibia Shows off His Amazing Collection of Medals (Photos) by Tobycharles: 12:06pm On Feb 12, 2017
passyhansome:
Son of a Coward.
Buh u gat no name cos u ain't known
Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Idibia Shows off His Amazing Collection of Medals (Photos) by brookz: 12:07pm On Feb 12, 2017
I pray make u no Mumu like ur Papa.
Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Idibia Shows off His Amazing Collection of Medals (Photos) by Fmdipo(m): 12:10pm On Feb 12, 2017
Onyochejohn:
u want book haram to behead you? People never recover from MMM and u want to start another fraud. Thief

to call you a f.ool is an insult to a foo.l... because of MMM don't go into any investment in your life.

idio t
Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Idibia Shows off His Amazing Collection of Medals (Photos) by passyhansome(m): 12:12pm On Feb 12, 2017
Tobycharles:
Buh u gat no name cos u ain't known

I will better not be known than be known as son of a coward

1 Like

Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Idibia Shows off His Amazing Collection of Medals (Photos) by malware: 12:13pm On Feb 12, 2017
Fmdipo:
nice one...

meanwhile

or

And he who takes silly risks is the dumbest person to live on earth.
Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Idibia Shows off His Amazing Collection of Medals (Photos) by euchariadavid(f): 12:15pm On Feb 12, 2017
Cute Son.Tubaba Junior
Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Idibia Shows off His Amazing Collection of Medals (Photos) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 12, 2017
Fmdipo:

to call you a f.ool is an insult to a foo.l... because of MMM don't go into any investment in your life.

idio t
that's your generation u r following his their steps, u r a fraudster and a 419ner, I will not allow you here on nairaland to dupe unsuspecting innocent folks, I say again, u are a thief. Inbeciiii*le baaastardd.
Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Idibia Shows off His Amazing Collection of Medals (Photos) by axeman2(m): 12:30pm On Feb 12, 2017
MAKE YOU NO BE SOLOMON THE SON OF DAVID.
Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Idibia Shows off His Amazing Collection of Medals (Photos) by Fmdipo(m): 12:32pm On Feb 12, 2017
Onyochejohn:
that's your generation u r following his their steps, u r a fraudster and a 419ner, I will not allow you here on nairaland to dupe unsuspecting innocent folks, I say again, u are a thief. Inbeciiii*le baaastardd.

you will not allow me here on nairaland when none of your generations could untie any of nairaland admin shoe lace talkless of Seun himself

you talked as if nairaland belongs to your family, that is fantasy
Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Idibia Shows off His Amazing Collection of Medals (Photos) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 12, 2017
Fmdipo:

you will not allow me here on nairaland when none of your generations could untie any of nairaland admin shoe lace talkless of Seun himself

you talked as if nairaland belongs to your family, that is fantasy
at least you failed, those who may fall to your trap must have been educate of your fraudulent plan
Yes! E pain am.

Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Idibia Shows off His Amazing Collection of Medals (Photos) by maduxs: 12:41pm On Feb 12, 2017
SON OF A COWARD
Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Idibia Shows off His Amazing Collection of Medals (Photos) by kabrud: 12:52pm On Feb 12, 2017
Onyochejohn:
at least you failed, those who may fall to your trap must have been educate of your fraudulent plan
Yes! E pain am.

Exactly my point, starting a sentence with a lower case letter, using the wrong prepositions, very poor knowledge of simple grammar.
Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Idibia Shows off His Amazing Collection of Medals (Photos) by ultimatebas(m): 12:54pm On Feb 12, 2017
Son, just be MORE COURAGEOUS. Try as much as possible to get rid of 11th hour disappointments.
Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Idibia Shows off His Amazing Collection of Medals (Photos) by Fmdipo(m): 12:55pm On Feb 12, 2017
Onyochejohn:
Yes! E pain am.

let me add you to a GH WhatsApp group of almost 200 members and see how we are rolling In money. this is not illegal unlike what your tribe are doing, trafficking drug. if trafficking drug is what you prefer, continue and you will soon be jailed and killed

meanwhile your mouth dey smell even on internet

Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Idibia Shows off His Amazing Collection of Medals (Photos) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 12, 2017
kabrud:

Exactly my point, starting a sentence with a lower case letter, using the wrong prepositions, very poor knowledge of simple grammar.
I'm black and proud, I no be English citizen, so why worry ur self, I never go school but doing better than your family put together, your English never stop u from bn stupid. Olodo, who your English help??
Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Idibia Shows off His Amazing Collection of Medals (Photos) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 12, 2017
Fmdipo:

let me add you to a GH WhatsApp group of almost 200 members and see how we are rolling In money. this is not illegal unlike what your tribe are doing, trafficking drug. if trafficking drug is what you prefer, continue and you will soon be jailed and killed

meanwhile your mouth dey smell even on internet
lolz u roll in money ahahahahhahahh, when u beg for money to buy data. Ole
Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Idibia Shows off His Amazing Collection of Medals (Photos) by kabrud: 1:12pm On Feb 12, 2017
Onyochejohn:
I'm black and proud, I no be English citizen, so why worry ur self, I never go school but doing better than your family put together, your English never stop u from bn stupid. Olodo, who your English help??

Yeah, see them, all over the places. It is not too difficult to predict their professions. Just imagine, easily mentioning status, and u will find out that they practise the most disgusting of professions and coming to social media to be forming big girls. We are seeing them being captured by cctv in supermarkets and boutiques everywhere. Else, with this brand of English, which reputable job can this one do. Meanwhile, I don't discuss economic status on faceless forum, I leave that for the struggling and hustling cretins who want to feel belong.
Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Idibia Shows off His Amazing Collection of Medals (Photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:13pm On Feb 12, 2017
9iceboi:
I wanted to call him son of a coward but I just rmb that nairalanders no get chill.. Son of a HERO
Receive it!

d intended sense...

Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Idibia Shows off His Amazing Collection of Medals (Photos) by TinaAnita(f): 1:24pm On Feb 12, 2017
I hope he is not a coward like his daddy
Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Idibia Shows off His Amazing Collection of Medals (Photos) by porchster: 1:29pm On Feb 12, 2017
sugarbelly4:
The young talented boy of 11 year old, took to his Instagram account and share photo of the medals he has won. He has so far won at his school’s various competitions, and the collection include 1 gold, 3 silvers and 1 bronze awards for outstanding performance. in games like chess.

Nino Idibia has long made his mark as one of the brightest and most-hardworking celebrity kids out here. The 11-year-old runs his own Instagram page where he describes himself as a ‘model, rapper, saxophonist kid star.’

See the photos of his medals below

https://www.instagram.com/ninoidibia/

[img]http://1.bp..com/-I0iawfB5VAk/WKAE0Ihy_hI/AAAAAAAANSY/Gf3HCnsnp7olifHaXeGvxw8Jwx-NQ-EEwCLcB/s400/re.jpeg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-PJGfLmlmDVk/WKAAhgC5GjI/AAAAAAAANSI/s1xrRERVM0YKjnN9moko4EJQNen4d6oVQCLcB/s400/re.jpeg[/img]

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/02/2babas-son-nino-idibia-shows-off-his.html

lalasticlala ijebabe

AH YOU DON'T MEAN IT, THIS TOPIC IS VERY HOT.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Timaya And A Chubby Female Fan On Stage In Ibadan (Pics, Video) / EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) / Roman Abramovich's Luxurious Private Yacht (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.