Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (289618 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by fashionbabe: 6:37pm On Jan 08, 2022
Thanks very much.

Pls can I contact you through WhatsApp , there is some dreams about I will like to my self I will like to share with you
Re: Your Dreams Explained by nnaetobi(m): 7:48pm On Jan 08, 2022
Thank you Sir for the interpretations. I already purchased a plot of land at festac 6th Avenue
Re: Your Dreams Explained by nnaetobi(m): 8:00pm On Jan 08, 2022
Sir, my wife dreamt of where we went to an occasion, parked our ml 350 2004 model, went to the venue and while coming out of the hall we noticed that our vehicle was missing. The next thing she did was to open another vehicle parked nearby(a 2018 Toyota forerunner suv) and zoomed off.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by samplanner(m): 10:19pm On Jan 08, 2022
TayehJiboluwa:

It is not only the king that is humble, you are also humble in the spirit and physically (I can read your both spirits from the dream). Humility brings honour and promotion, as the bible says, "before honour is humility" (Proverbs 15:33b). Continue in your humility and vision, honour and promotion awaits you.

Thanks u sir. I say Amen to your prayers.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 10:36pm On Jan 08, 2022
fashionbabe:
Thanks very much.

Pls can I contact you through WhatsApp , there is some dreams about I will like to my self I will like to share with you

Yes you can
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 10:41pm On Jan 08, 2022
nnaetobi:
Thank you Sir for the interpretations. I already purchased a plot of land at festac 6th Avenue

Great
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Kesscy: 12:38am On Jan 09, 2022
Please, i need answers to my dreams, i am always chased by force men not once but many occasions, sometimes am been arrested for what i did not do. Also i dream and forget my dreams.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by reubenobi(m): 1:34am On Jan 09, 2022
I have had lots of dreams, Sir! But I'd like to tell u the recent one.. i dreamt i saw Pastor Adeboye came to minister. As He was about going, i had to cry and beg him to pray for me in that dream. He did pray and ran off like he was in a hurry.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Kesscy: 6:32am On Jan 09, 2022
My girlfriend dreamt last year about me, then i travelled out of the country 2 an africa country, on coming back he saw my friends came 2 collect money from me in form of borrow, wish happened in real life. Though she warned me not 2 but i oblige since they are my friends. Pls Sir, i need an interpretation. Tnk u
Re: Your Dreams Explained by marvy7: 11:19pm On Jan 09, 2022
Good evening MOG, my mom had a dream recently, where she was heading to our church and on approaching the church she met a particular parishioner who told her hurriedly " madam please do u still have Turkeys for sale don't sell them yet, they would increase in price very soon to which my mom replied someone was about to buy bt she doesn't know if her children had sold it, so she hurried back home immediately with even entering the church and on getting home she was relieved that we the children had not sold them and she woke u.... NB : my mom doesn't even deal in turkey nor has she sold turkey before..

Please what can this dream mean
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 9:29pm On Jan 10, 2022
nnaetobi:
Sir, my wife dreamt of where we went to an occasion, parked our ml 350 2004 model, went to the venue and while coming out of the hall we noticed that our vehicle was missing. The next thing she did was to open another vehicle parked nearby(a 2018 Toyota forerunner suv) and zoomed off.

She shouldn't let anything or anyone stop, deter, frustrate, or discourage her from doing what she have to do to move forward and to reach her goals.

The dream makes it looks like she stole but she didn't. She isn't letting anything deter her or hold her down. She is a go-getter, she can always get what she wants. Every thing is possible. She shouldn't harbor any fear. There are things you have to get or take by violence.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 9:44pm On Jan 10, 2022
Kesscy:
Please, i need answers to my dreams, i am always chased by force men not once but many occasions, sometimes am been arrested for what i did not do. Also i dream and forget my dreams.

Sometimes those force men represents a coven, sometimes they are foundational enemies. Tell the Lord to empower you to overcome foundational enemies and to go forward in life. If you forget your dreams, ask the Lord to destroy dream erasers and spiritual blindness in your life.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 10:23pm On Jan 10, 2022
reubenobi:
I have had lots of dreams, Sir! But I'd like to tell u the recent one.. i dreamt i saw Pastor Adeboye came to minister. As He was about going, i had to cry and beg him to pray for me in that dream. He did pray and ran off like he was in a hurry.

You are lucky, as he was in a hurry. You have received an anointing and a word from the Lord, also a reassurance that his promises will not fail in your life and his favor will visit you.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 10:34pm On Jan 10, 2022
Kesscy:
My girlfriend dreamt last year about me, then i travelled out of the country 2 an africa country, on coming back he saw my friends came 2 collect money from me in form of borrow, wish happened in real life. Though she warned me not 2 but i oblige since they are my friends. Pls Sir, i need an interpretation. Tnk u

Listen to her. Only someone who is protective of you will have such dreams about you.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by reubenobi(m): 11:10pm On Jan 10, 2022
TayehJiboluwa:

You are lucky, as he was in a hurry. You have received an anointing and a word from the Lord, also a reassurance that his promises will not fail in your life and his favor will visit you.
Amen
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Kesscy: 7:01am On Jan 11, 2022
TayehJiboluwa:

Sometimes those force men represents a coven, sometimes they are foundational enemies. Tell the Lord to empower you to overcome foundational enemies and to go forward in life. If you forget your dreams, ask the Lord to destroy dream erasers and spiritual blindness in your life.
Thank u
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Czarjnr: 7:08am On Jan 11, 2022
Good morning sir. Please what does it mean when u dream that someone is kind of avoiding you and it seemed like every way I tried to keep in touch, the person avoided it....but in real life, it's someone you dont want to cut contact with/ have an ok relationship with.

Thank you.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Kesscy: 7:08am On Jan 11, 2022
TayehJiboluwa:

Listen to her. Only someone who is protective of you will have such dreams about you.
Thank u. Am not on whatapp, would love 2 have ur contact, so i can talk 2 u directly. I am using a smaller phone.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by azammi(m): 9:59pm On Jan 13, 2022
Good evening sir,
I had a dream where two black goat, male and female where fighting in my compound as it was going on the male put his head inside the females mouth and started to beat her stomach, so after the struggle he remove his head from inside her mouth . I saw blood on the floor seems it was from the female goat . Later the goats had stopped fighting and they where walking around the female down looking dead. my dad was in the Parlor talking with some people (I didn’t see their face) , when I told him about the goat looking dead he didn’t give much attention.

Note: in real life we have three goat two black kid but not as matured like the ones in my dream .

Please interpret.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 1:55pm On Jan 15, 2022
marvy7:
Good evening MOG, my mom had a dream recently, where she was heading to our church and on approaching the church she met a particular parishioner who told her hurriedly " madam please do u still have Turkeys for sale don't sell them yet, they would increase in price very soon to which my mom replied someone was about to buy bt she doesn't know if her children had sold it, so she hurried back home immediately with even entering the church and on getting home she was relieved that we the children had not sold them and she woke u.... NB : my mom doesn't even deal in turkey nor has she sold turkey before..

Please what can this dream mean

Your mom only has to wait a short time. Things will change, there will be divine transformation, turnaround. She shouldn't let go or give up yet.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 2:04pm On Jan 15, 2022
Czarjnr:
Good morning sir. Please what does it mean when u dream that someone is kind of avoiding you and it seemed like every way I tried to keep in touch, the person avoided it....but in real life, it's someone you dont want to cut contact with/ have an ok relationship with.

Thank you.

You need to deal with the spirit and power of rejection. Then pray for the grace and favour of the Lord. Such powers/spirits chase or push away people you need from you.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 2:15pm On Jan 15, 2022
azammi:
Good evening sir,
I had a dream where two black goat, male and female where fighting in my compound as it was going on the male put his head inside the females mouth and started to beat her stomach, so after the struggle he remove his head from inside her mouth . I saw blood on the floor seems it was from the female goat . Later the goats had stopped fighting and they where walking around the female down looking dead. my dad was in the Parlor talking with some people (I didn’t see their face) , when I told him about the goat looking dead he didn’t give much attention.

Note: in real life we have three goat two black kid but not as matured like the ones in my dream .

Please interpret.

Goats signify rebellion, stubbornness, which are all symptoms of witchcraft. Actually it seems a stronger witch is attacking a weak one. Since it is happening in your compound, pray that the Lord will arrest all witchcraft and agents of witchcraft in your family. You should be wary of aggression and any kind of confrontation for now.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 2:16pm On Jan 15, 2022
Kesscy:
Thank u. Am not on whatapp, would love 2 have ur contact, so i can talk 2 u directly. I am using a smaller phone.

See my profile
Re: Your Dreams Explained by littleguy444: 9:37pm On Jan 15, 2022
Good evening sir I had these two dreams
1. I was walking by a road in our area, I saw a small dog it now occurred to me that it's mother might still be around so I started moving fast so as to get away as soon as possible but I realized that I couldn't run my legs were too heavy, and the little dog is following me closely behind shortly its mother and started to run towards me with fury I tried to run but my legs were too heavy so I turned back and swung towards the dog so as to fight him and I woke up before the impact.
2.There is this guy in our hostel that is always borrowing things from me including phone. I had a dream I was reading with my phone when he came an snatched the phone from me i ran after him and told him that can't he see that I was reading he told me that he wants to go and wash his clothes and he wants to take the phone with him I wanted to take it by force from him but I saw that he was visibly angry and can be violent one guy now told me that I should leave him that he isn't worth it, I was now begging him to return the phone after he is done before I woke up.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by KENVEE6: 3:08am On Jan 17, 2022
I've had 2 marriage related dreams but my partner in both dreams is usually someone with a form of control over me (eg) in the 1st dream, he was my lecturer, while in the 2nd which I had now, he was my boss.
Should I look out for this in real life?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by chenzy12(m): 9:21pm On Jan 17, 2022
Well done sir. i had a dream that a sprit was behind the window which i casted out. moving to the living room realized my mom was unable to talk.i lay my hands on her and she started talking.
2. i found myself in an exam hall, the guy next to me was trying to copy from me copying from a place. i was a name like meterology.
thank you sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ASOmotorz: 5:54pm On Jan 18, 2022
Hello man of God.

My dad had dis dream about me about a year ago, I just remembered it.
He said he saw me lit a gas stove in d kitchen and it exploded on my face, he came out from his room to see what happened, he saw me in d kitchen covered my face, then he removed my hand to see my face, he screamed!
What does it mean?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Kesscy: 4:30am On Jan 19, 2022
TayehJiboluwa:

See my profile
Ok. Sorry i havent called. I had this dream where i took my daughter to my friend store, a tailoring store and i slept off. I woke up and it seems i was in another store and i was down with my pants no cloths on, it's like it was dark already and they one to lock the store and my friend came, like am stil here, i said yes. Quickly, i remembered my daughter whom i told him to hold for me, he told me she was with a lady close to his store. I got there asking the lady and the lady got angry and said i will see. After that altercation with the lady about my daughter, i saw myself talking to a friend of my when he was complaining of not having money. The next we saw was a man grabing too of us inside the market square where there are a lot of stores and he took us to the upstair in the market place and he called the lady on phone and our phone were hacked and switched off, that we cant reach anyone. I saw myself and my friend with some
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Kesscy: 4:43am On Jan 19, 2022
Continuation from my last post. People and the lady was blackmailing us for fraud and the man was there telling her to write anything against us. We were about been taken to his car when i and one other boy fled, the boy was caught again and i was shouting and said for what i did not do am been framed, i will carry juju 4 her and i find another escape route. I woked up. Pls sir, what does this dream mean? Thank u
Re: Your Dreams Explained by cornelboy(f): 5:50am On Jan 19, 2022
Hello sir, please do you know the whereabouts of "Nobody"?
It's been long since i saw her post.
TayehJiboluwa:

Goats signify rebellion, stubbornness, which are all symptoms of witchcraft. Actually it seems a stronger witch is attacking a weak one. Since it is happening in your compound, pray that the Lord will arrest all witchcraft and agents of witchcraft in your family. You should be wary of aggression and any kind of confrontation for now.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 4:46pm On Jan 19, 2022
littleguy444:
Good evening sir I had these two dreams
1. I was walking by a road in our area, I saw a small dog it now occurred to me that it's mother might still be around so I started moving fast so as to get away as soon as possible but I realized that I couldn't run my legs were too heavy, and the little dog is following me closely behind shortly its mother and started to run towards me with fury I tried to run but my legs were too heavy so I turned back and swung towards the dog so as to fight him and I woke up before the impact.
2.There is this guy in our hostel that is always borrowing things from me including phone. I had a dream I was reading with my phone when he came an snatched the phone from me i ran after him and told him that can't he see that I was reading he told me that he wants to go and wash his clothes and he wants to take the phone with him I wanted to take it by force from him but I saw that he was visibly angry and can be violent one guy now told me that I should leave him that he isn't worth it, I was now begging him to return the phone after he is done before I woke up.

1. Dogs means the spirit of lust or seed of lust. Some people do not have the spirit of lust but the seed of lust from their foundation. Deal with both the seed or inherited spirit of lust and the spirit of lust itself. Be careful so the enemy won't use women to reduce your destiny. There is a rage of the spirit of seduction and lust out there nowadays. Note that I am not saying you have lust, but spirits are not what you can see.

2. The sooner you cut this guy off the better. Don't do it suddenly but gradually. Don't let the devil use him to hurt you or even destabilize you. Don't allow anyone take you for granted or even rip you off.

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (191) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.