Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,858 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (289509 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 10:52am On Feb 01, 2022
Gnommy:
Someone should pls help me out on what to do.

What is the problem?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 10:54am On Feb 01, 2022
Gnommy:
Someone should pls help me out on what to do.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 11:17am On Feb 01, 2022
Suspect33:
Good day Sir, thank you for your service to humanity.

I had a terrible dream, I was at school, a university in eastern Nigeria, and all of a sudden there was fear amongst the people in my faculty, someone said they are coming, I look through the balcony of the faculty and saw a man who supposedly a man of authority in the school speaking to people I don't know, immediately i knew they were there to shoot at us, I ran back into the faculty and then the shooting started, I ran into a class, lay on the floor and played dead,

Next scene, still playing dead, everyone (student/lecturers) in the faculty, all dead except me and two other ladies who played dead, someone (don't know who) asked how many people survived, one of the ladies counted me among the survivors (don't know how she found out bcus at the point I was still playing dead), I rose up and and ran out of the department, spotted a public transportation that was going to an unknown destination with a few familiar faces in it, I boarded it just to get away from the school, when I dropped off, I realised I was lost and I was now in northern Nigeria

There may have been bloodshed in the school's premises in times past or heavy satanic/occult activities going on secretly in the school. When blood is shed or spilled, it defiles the land and calls for more bloodshed in vengeance, and the cycle continues till the innocent blood is appeased or silenced with the blood of Jesus. Now, leaving such places in the first place is not the only solution because by partaking in some activities in such place, you would already be guilty of bloodshed or demonic pollution through such satanic activities. That would be why you got lost in the end in an attempt to flee. You are only counted among the living because you are awake in the spirit and you could see these things before it happens.

Just pray for the institution, that the peace of God will reign there and any innocent blood that has been spilled and is speaking should be silenced by the blood of Jesus. Ask the Lord to arrest the wicked and satanic agents that are on a evil mission or assignment in the school.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 11:34am On Feb 01, 2022
seasy:
Please, help interpret.
I dreamt that I wore slippers to somewhere.
Took off the slippers at the entrance, and others were there too, very many.
I came out to leave and couldn't find my slippers there again, then I saw some that looked like mine, I tried them on, but they didn't fit and not looking fine.
I kept looking for mine.
Please, help interpret.
Thank you

Your slippers in the dream means your glory and you may have to reverse whatever you did or partook in that enabled the enemy to access or manipulate your glory. Many people lost their glories/destinies through eating occultic or bewitched meals they ate innocently at some party or gathering. Break satanic yokes on your glory/destiny and satanic transfer/manipulation of your glory/destiny.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 12:15pm On Feb 01, 2022
KENVEE6:
30-01-2022, I dreamt where I rented a house from a woman, she gave it to me very cheap (#1,200), I looked at the house and I loved it because I can be able to look outside at night but people outside won't see me. I really loved the house as it's what I've always wanted.

It is the favour of God. You are very close to (meeting) your God-sent helper. Be patient, be merciful and pray. Don't forget to show gratitude for the ones God has done for you already. Be joyful and thankful.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Suspect33(m): 12:49pm On Feb 01, 2022
TayehJiboluwa:

There may have been bloodshed in the school's premises in times past or heavy satanic/occult activities going on secretly in the school. When blood is shed or spilled, it defiles the land and calls for more bloodshed in vengeance, and the cycle continues till the innocent blood is appeased or silenced with the blood of Jesus. Now, leaving such places in the first place is not the only solution because by partaking in some activities in such place, you would already be guilty of bloodshed or demonic pollution through such satanic activities. That would be why you got lost in the end in an attempt to flee. You are only counted among the living because you are awake in the spirit and you could see these things before it happens.

Just pray for the institution, that the peace of God will reign there and any innocent blood that has been spilled and is speaking should be silenced by the blood of Jesus. Ask the Lord to arrest the wicked and satanic agents that are on a evil mission or assignment in the school.
Thank you Sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 1:16pm On Feb 01, 2022
waksman:

Morning sir, pls can u help me interpret a dream where I saw a dog gave birth to 31 puppies. Secondly, I had a dream of anchoring prayer session for my late dad in d presence of many clerics. Though it later degenerated into misunderstanding between myself, my siblings and mum.
Thanks sir

Dogs means lust. You need to caution yourself and pray against lust. It doesn't matter if you have it or not. Lust is the root or foundation of polygamy and it can produce many children in a family setting if one isn't watchful.

Secondly, you may have a calling to become a cleric too. (Idk if you're a Muslim or Christian) or a teacher, scholar, or prophet.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by sniperr007(m): 8:26pm On Feb 01, 2022
TayehJiboluwa:

1. Switching the power on means your are receiving power or connected to a source of power for transformation & progress, the power which comes through knowledge, information, enlightenment.

2. The Lord is only trying to teach you to be merciful and kind because that is when you will obtain mercy. You need the mercy of God for some doors to open.

3. You chose MTN for a purpose here. Well, I can't say it because MTN will not support or pay us and we aren't doing business here. But you should know or do some research. Accessing the internet means you are accessing universal or global resources in digital form. It is a universe on its own. That may explain dream 1 about you getting the power for transformation and turnaround through information & enlightenment.

4. Seeing an animal being slaughtered in the dream is not really a good thing. Always ask for journey mercies if you are travelling or going on a trip and be cognizant of the dangers on the road and on the journey and dangers everywhere. May the Lord keep you.

I've responded to the last part by email

Thank you very much
Re: Your Dreams Explained by KENVEE6: 4:40am On Feb 02, 2022
2-2-2022, I dreamt where I wanted to travel to kano so I gave the driver 1 franc, later I didnt want to travel to kano anymore and I went to collect my money from him, he kept giving me reasons why I shud not take the money, he even asked me to come tomorrow and travel to kano but I lied to him that the person I was supposed to meet in kano is not around anymore so I can't go there, so he put his hand into his dashboard and gave me change(money which he thought was less than my 1franc I gave him) I also thought he gave me less money than my 1franc but on counting it I found out it was bigger than 1franc so I was happy. Next scene, I saw myself telling my friend how I bought a house with the money (I told her that God asked me if I was sure I wanted to buy a house and I said yes, and he helped me to buy a house by giving me money).
But the one thing I hated about this dream was that in the dream, there were some dried faeces I saw myself touching at one point.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Godsloveinme: 7:06am On Feb 02, 2022
Good day sir,
On 1-2-2022 i dreamt, though cant remember what happened before this. In the dream, i was playing football in the streets with some people. After that i saw myself going to buy cap. The first place i went to i liked the cap, but it was too tight. So i had to go to another place, the owner gave me a bigger cap, and told me to wear it. I was trying to argue, its oversized. But instead she insisted that i should take it like that and use stapula to hook it, so it will fit my head. Then i woke up
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Martin2468: 10:13am On Feb 02, 2022
If God told you b4 you came to law school that he will give you a good result if you work hard, but on getting to law school you find out that the work involved is too much/beyond you, and that due to factors beyond your control, you are not able to work hard (fatigue, which I believe is as a result of not eating well/eating only carbohydrates; and also reader's block); you can fail right? because you failed to do your part of the agreement. This is the story of my life right now and there's nothing I can do about it.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 10:47am On Feb 03, 2022
Godsloveinme:
Good day sir, pls help interpret

1) anytime i dream before, it most of the time do come to pass, then i was still at junior secondary school. At a time i started having horrible dreams. Which made me to pray to God to stop me from dreaming. But have been praying to start dreaming, yet i hardly dream. Most of the time when i dream, i easily forgers.

2) some of the time when i dream, i see myself having sex. And when i wake up i see myself with precum. Dont know if its wet dream or spiritual
Note; i have never had sex before

3) for like for 2 times now in my dream, i have seen my dad being killed. 2 of the dream he killed the attackers. Note Hes very spiritual(in God). I keep asking myself while i see these instead of him. He has a spirit of discernment and God do show him alot

4) most of the time, i do have this feeling. That the physical event happening, has already happened before. But i cant remember where?

1 & 4 means that you have the gift of prophecy. Most people are born with it. Seeing things in the dream before they happen in reality or feeling that they have happened before in reality but you can't recall correctly is the same thing. But why would you pray to God that you want to stop dreaming? For your information, it is not God who would answer such prayers but devils! Cast out the devils blocking your vision and your spiritual eyes. Tell God to open your spiritual eyes one more time. The horrible dreams you were having are just harassments from foundational idols and witchcraft. You would have prayerfully dealt with them instead of asking not to dream again.

2. By having sex in the dream, the enemy is sowing the seeds of lust, seduction, fornication, into your life, as well as seeds of confusion. This is usually the handiwork of idols, marine spirits, polygamy and polygamous witchcraft. Not all types of sex in the dream is caused by spirit spouses. Virtues and destinies are also manipulated by sex in the dream. I will advice you to deal with the strongman behind the sexual intercourse and sexual manipulation in the dream in prayers.

3. Your dad may be spiritual and have discernment but foundational enemies are the hardest to detect with many Christians believing it doesn't exist but many lives and destinies are being limited and cut short by them. The thing/power that wants to kill your dad is from his own background so he may not even detect them on time. So intercede for him. Rebuke the spirit and the power of death over his life, especially from his foundation.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 10:59am On Feb 03, 2022
chukwuma0000:
Good evening Taye,

This afternoon i dreamt when i was crying, telling someone who's holding me so right, that I am interested in politics but Nigeria is something else, I mean in terms of insecurity.

The present security challenges in Nigeria should not discourage you from participating in politics if you want to make a change. The security issues should not dissuade one from pursuing any of your ambitions or dreams or aspirations. You can make an impact or make a change, expand your horizon amidst the security problems and other challenges currently being faced by Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 11:03am On Feb 03, 2022
mercy87:

In my dream i try to pray for the pastor, that is the owner but he rejects it severally

Leave them and/or join another church. The spirit of rebellion and pride is already operating in the church.

You may still pray for them if you like.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 11:27am On Feb 03, 2022
KENVEE6:
2-2-2022, I dreamt where I wanted to travel to kano so I gave the driver 1 franc, later I didnt want to travel to kano anymore and I went to collect my money from him, he kept giving me reasons why I shud not take the money, he even asked me to come tomorrow and travel to kano but I lied to him that the person I was supposed to meet in kano is not around anymore so I can't go there, so he put his hand into his dashboard and gave me change(money which he thought was less than my 1franc I gave him) I also thought he gave me less money than my 1franc but on counting it I found out it was bigger than 1franc so I was happy. Next scene, I saw myself telling my friend how I bought a house with the money (I told her that God asked me if I was sure I wanted to buy a house and I said yes, and he helped me to buy a house by giving me money).
But the one thing I hated about this dream was that in the dream, there were some dried faeces I saw myself touching at one point.

You really have to open your eyes. Some breakthroughs/favours you are about to get will come through the grace and mercy of God. Be prepared for them. Now, keep telling God that his mercy and favour must materialize in your life. Your life is about to change if you don't stop talking to God. About the dried feces you touched, you should watch what you touch, what you eat, what you do and what you allow right now. Avoid any sin that can sabotage and cut off your breakthroughs. Be thankful too.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 03, 2022
TayehJiboluwa:

The present security challenges in Nigeria should not discourage you from participating in politics if you want to make a change. The security issues should not dissuade one from pursuing any of your ambitions or dreams or aspirations. You can make an impact or make a change, expand your horizon amidst the security problems and other challenges currently being faced by Nigerians.

Thank you sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 12:07pm On Feb 03, 2022
Godsloveinme:
Good day sir,
On 1-2-2022 i dreamt, though cant remember what happened before this. In the dream, i was playing football in the streets with some people. After that i saw myself going to buy cap. The first place i went to i liked the cap, but it was too tight. So i had to go to another place, the owner gave me a bigger cap, and told me to wear it. I was trying to argue, its oversized. But instead she insisted that i should take it like that and use stapula to hook it, so it will fit my head. Then i woke up

Your cap is your glory, your humanity. You have to do whatever it takes to move forward. You will have to use what you have, or what you can get or afford to get what you need or what you want to be able to progress and go forward.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 12:40pm On Feb 03, 2022
Martin2468:
If God told you b4 you came to law school that he will give you a good result if you work hard, but on getting to law school you find out that the work involved is too much/beyond you, and that due to factors beyond your control, you are not able to work hard (fatigue, which I believe is as a result of not eating well/eating only carbohydrates; and also reader's block); you can fail right? because you failed to do your part of the agreement. This is the story of my life right now and there's nothing I can do about it.

You can't fail. Success at any level entails determination, perseverance, persistence, tenacity, etc. You can ask for the grace to be able to work, study, and perform better and excellently henceforth in your academics. Because of the prophecy that have gone ahead of you and your studies, anxiety and pressure may have set in early, but don't give in to it. You can make it. Never be discouraged, yet. I pray the Lord will take care and supply all your needs from now on in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Richy419: 4:08am On Feb 06, 2022
Good morning sir and happy Sunday to sir ,on the 5th of Feb my girlfriend called me that she had a dream about,,according to her in that dream she came visiting and she meet a lady in my house she tried to enquire about the who d lady is but got no answer from me later in that dream she came another time and still meet rhe same lady in my parlour and this tyme around my mum was around ,and there were two young children fair in complexion, she my girlfriend was removing dirt from beans and she ask me again I ignored her she also tried asking my mum who also ignored her she said that she felt I have been living to her all this while thats in d dream that i decieved her ..in reality she is is the only lady I have as a girlfriend and at no point have I thought of having another pls sir can you help me interpretation of this dream thank you �
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Lakeview: 10:12pm On Feb 06, 2022
1. i lost my two shoes in a dream and I was frantically looking for it. i wear them to a place in the dream but I couldn't find them again on my feet.
2. my family members were pursuing me.

what's the meaning of the dreams
Re: Your Dreams Explained by KENVEE6: 5:30am On Feb 07, 2022
7-2-2022, 11:46pm, I dreamt where my mum's father was sick and dying so my mum was trying to get him to pray for forgiveness b4 he dies. She kept hovering around him and did her best until when she found out that he was about to die, she got him to confess God as his saviour then he died. Someone told us that he had gone to heaven She was so happy saying one of her assignments on earth is to do this for her parents talk more of her own (children?): I can really remember if children was what she said.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 6:09pm On Feb 07, 2022
Richy419:
Good morning sir and happy Sunday to sir ,on the 5th of Feb my girlfriend called me that she had a dream about,,according to her in that dream she came visiting and she meet a lady in my house she tried to enquire about the who d lady is but got no answer from me later in that dream she came another time and still meet rhe same lady in my parlour and this tyme around my mum was around ,and there were two young children fair in complexion, she my girlfriend was removing dirt from beans and she ask me again I ignored her she also tried asking my mum who also ignored her she said that she felt I have been living to her all this while thats in d dream that i decieved her ..in reality she is is the only lady I have as a girlfriend and at no point have I thought of having another pls sir can you help me interpretation of this dream thank you �

She is the one that have to pray not to lose her place/glory to someone else. This is not your problem but hers. She dreamt the dream so she needs to pray away the 'strange woman' she saw. Maybe you are the type that have the favour of God upon you which does attract different ladies to you, so God is showing her that her place is shaky or challenged or threatened and she needs to be more serious with God so her glory will never leave her and another person take her place. If someone's glory is under attack, to find the right spouse or to settle down with them will be a difficult task.

Just tell her to pray the strange lady away and pray for peace in the relationship.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Richy419: 6:52pm On Feb 07, 2022
[quote author=TayehJiboluwa post=110041792]

She is the one that have to pray not to lose her place/glory to someone else. This is not your problem but hers. She dreamt the dream so she needs to pray away the 'strange woman' she saw. Maybe you are the type that have the favour of God upon you which does attract different ladies to you, so God is showing her that her place is shaky or challenged or threatened and she needs to be more serious with God so her glory will never leave her and another person take her place. If someone's glory is under attack, to find the right spouse or to settle down with them will be a difficult task.

Just tell her to pray the strange lady away and pray for peace in the relationship.[/quote
Thank you sir I hope she understands
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 7:09pm On Feb 07, 2022
Lakeview:
1. i lost my two shoes in a dream and I was frantically looking for it. i wear them to a place in the dream but I couldn't find them again on my feet.
2. my family members were pursuing me.aaÀ

what's the meaning of the dreams

1. Your shoes in the dream means your marriage basically but it also connotes your glory. Pray and nullify every attack/manipulation of your glory.

2. Your family pursuing you in the dream means household enemies, household or foundational battles. Pass judgement on them all through the blood of Jesus and the name of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by samplanner(m): 11:17am On Feb 09, 2022
Good day Sir,

Many thanks for using the wisdom God has given to you. Please I need the interpretation of this two dreams sir:

1. I dreamt that I found myself in a hospital helping lots of patients to get treatment and i am not a medical practitioner. I even went as far as helping patients whose files are lost at the hospital to get their files back so they can be treated.

2. On the same night I also had another dream that I was among some people who has gotten help on something ( I forgot the details). And I saw myself as the only one who came back to say thank you where I found myself entering a place looking like a church to give my thanks in prayer.

Please help me interpret this dream sir. Thank you.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ASOmotorz: 4:38pm On Feb 10, 2022
Good day sir, trust you're doing great.

So I had dis dream, in d dream, my son got admission into I think a private university.
So I was contemplating what car to get him, I went with him and my friend to d school to inquire if dey will allow him use a car.
Though d school said he should resume, dat I can get him d car later, maybe in his second year.
But d reality is dat I don't have a child neither am I married, I'm in my late 20's and still struggling.
Pls what does it mean?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by chenzy12(m): 8:44pm On Feb 11, 2022
welldone sir, i found myself in a place that seems to be a beautiful estate in a city. The security guys there were all okay finacially. In a bit to interact with the security guys, i came across a wristh watch have never seen before,both sides of the watch have a display screen. On trying to go outside i realised that the gates of the buildings linked to each other. The moment i mistakenly open a gate i saw a dog and some puppies. I closed the gate and opened another to later find my way.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Lakeview: 10:20pm On Feb 15, 2022
thank you sir
TayehJiboluwa:

1. Your shoes in the dream means your marriage basically but it also connotes your glory. Pray and nullify every attack/manipulation of your glory.

2. Your family pursuing you in the dream means household enemies, household or foundational battles. Pass judgement on them all through the blood of Jesus and the name of Jesus.

Re: Your Dreams Explained by nnamanirr: 10:50pm On Feb 16, 2022
Good evening sir
On this day by 02:27 am, i woke up to a very strange dream.

I saw myself in the clouds, the beings there seems to be immortals, and they also seem to regulate the activities of men on earth. I saw Favour and Daniels (my friends) who happens to be amongst the cartels.
People came visiting these immortal beings from time to time, but the business they were doing seems to be confidential. I began to ask questions, and i was told that the only people allowed to come there are the dead and when christ would come, they will all rise again.
I tend to be visiting them from time to time especially whenever there's chaos on earth. One of the days, something brought all these beings to earth and we were all apprehended by soldiers, but Favour and Daniel and some of their cartels that seems to be immortals escaped though they were being shot at but it couldn't penetrate... please sir I'm confused to as what d dream is all about
Re: Your Dreams Explained by azammi(m): 8:06am On Feb 17, 2022
Please I had this dreams

The first.
I was somewhere like a class with my sister they were loads of people there , so I was walking singing a Christian song , they was a man they seems he has a metal problem and was brought by someone. I walked passed him singing he started singing the same song , I changed song he did the same . So I thought let me sing in tongues if he can . So I started singing in tongues but he stopped for a while and started saying something that sound like tongues but it wasn’t the same with mine. So I told my sister let’s run outside as we did he followed us . He was holding a whiteboard maker and he said he wants one thing from me then he used the whiteboard maker with him to write Marriage on the cloth he was wearing, my sister tried running past him but he grabbed her and twist her head then she fell to the ground like someone that has died then I ran to her . That’s how the dream ended .

Second dream

I had this dream where I chased a goat out of our compound which I succeeded , and later was trying to chase something like an insect out of our compound but I don’t know if I succeeded because it was very small and I could hardly see it . So as I was returning back into our house I saw a goat (which I had chased out of the house before ) , two lions and a dog (seems two) they were gather together and having something that looks like a serious meeting . They were talking with their animal sound but it seems they understood themselves. So I ran into the house but it didn’t seem like they noticed me . I told my mum about it the lions (I think she brought them but I can’t remember that part of the dream).

Note: I use to see all three animals differently but not together like that.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Willspeace: 7:14pm On Feb 17, 2022
Good evening sir

I had this dream , I saw myself filing a form
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 9:17am On Feb 18, 2022
KENVEE6:
7-2-2022, 11:46pm, I dreamt where my mum's father was sick and dying so my mum was trying to get him to pray for forgiveness b4 he dies. She kept hovering around him and did her best until when she found out that he was about to die, she got him to confess God as his saviour then he died. Someone told us that he had gone to heaven She was so happy saying one of her assignments on earth is to do this for her parents talk more of her own (children?): I can really remember if children was what she said.

Your mum's calling and one of her assignments on earth... is evangelism and to lead souls to God/Christ and righteousness. This could also influence your own destiny as the parent's calling are always transmitted to the children. You are going to have to reach and touch a lot of souls for God. Your mum's calling starts with her own house/family which is the right thing and the right way to go: you are going to start with your immediate family, friends, colleagues, neighbours, and to the world. Impact them for Jesus.

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (191) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.