Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (289581 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Richy419: 9:41am On Mar 06, 2022
Good morning sir and happy Sunday to you pls I need you help in interpreting this dream
My girl friend had a dream yesterday she said in the dream she found her self been held by a man who was about to bath her with coconut water but at the the same time some people were trying to distract him from doing it but fortunately one of her colleague at work was trying to stop does who are trying to distract the man eventually she saw her self been bathed with the water and that same colleague was standing guard to prevent does trying to distract the man from bathing her and she could see them far away for some reason they could not come close pls sir what does this dream mean
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 7:53am On Mar 07, 2022
TayehJiboluwa:

Children means glories. The first glories is in the dark and the other 'in the light' because of the thanksgiving/praises. You are light bearer (torch light) and you shouldn't be in the dark. Start to do what God has called you to do so your light will shine and it will spread, then God will be glorified in your life.

Hi sir
I had series of dream yesterday night where I was be given old trousers . One was my mom given me my older brothers trousers and the other was my former school roommate given his trousers and I was kind of checking them to see if they will fit .
Also where I was given 2 shoes one was to big to size me while the other was too small to fit .
Would this be connected to a meditation to the holy Spirit which I had dis morning asking the holy spirit to help me understand the visions or flashes I see. Like while doing that meditation I saw a straight road and over the road in the sky was a bright full moon .
Pls what does these mean .
Thanks
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Tricia14: 8:12am On Mar 07, 2022
Good day everyone. Please someone should interprete this short dream: a friend of my told me that she dreamt that she gave a nylon containing dirt to someone in the dream. Please, what does this mean? Thank you.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by KENVEE6: 1:29pm On Mar 08, 2022
I dreamt where a woman set up an orphanage, she ran it successfully for some time till it crashed and as a result, she lost the deposit/bond of 500k which she made as a promise to run it well; but anor woman set up an orphanage and was given 50years license by the govt to run it and she was running it well.
08-03-22, 2 55am
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Starryleeyah01(f): 1:26am On Mar 09, 2022
I had a dream last night that I was given and already peeled plantain by a lady evangelist to eat,so I collected it from her and I ate it,she now said to me in the dream that "indeed u needed more of this(plantain)for cleansing,but keep to that first as we will be supporting you with prayer.

In real life I don't know the woman,but in the dream it felt like I know her to be a lady evangelist,plus the dream featured the church I use to attend when I was a teen, that CAC WOSEN AGEGE LAGOS, and what does she mean by we will be supporting you with prayer, like who are the WE? IN A NUTSHELL GUYS WHAT DOES THE ENTIRE DREAM MEANS
NO INSULTS PLEASE, I HAVE COME WITH A BURDEN THAT HAS BEEN ON MY CHEST SINCE MORNING
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Richy419: 9:51am On Mar 09, 2022
Good morning sir and happy Sunday to you pls I need you help in interpreting this dream
My girl friend had a dream yesterday she said in the dream she found her self been held by a man who was about to bath her with coconut water but at the the same time some people were trying to distract him from doing it but fortunately one of her colleague at work was trying to stop does who are trying to distract the man eventually she saw her self been bathed with the water and that same colleague was standing guard to prevent does trying to distract the man from bathing her and she could see them far away for some reason they could not come close pls sir what does this dream mean
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 10:42am On Mar 09, 2022
Hi again

I also had another dream where I was in a bathroom and I saw a box,long inside the box I discovered there was a baby in it looking at the baby there were wounds on his body and he was just quiet. So I started calling out to see if his mother was around bt I couldn't find anyone then I went outside to see if she's outside bt still couldn't find her coming back the box was nolonger there neither was the baby .

Also another,
I was in a place with another guy when something fell from the sky,so he picked it and gave to me. It was like a Coke bottle bt full of light and energy of different colours . When he gave it to me I held it up and shot it towards the sky like though I was sending a message and after some time ball of light fell from the sky and we started running to where it fell,from there I could not remember what happened .

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by naijaboy756: 7:21am On Mar 11, 2022
Man of God Sir,

Please assist with the interpretation to these dreams.

1. I was in a room inside a church with some people. I realized a singer was there also(Jeremiah Gyang). From there room, there looked like there was another auditorium and a very solemn spirit filled worship song was sang by an artiste( Prosper Ochimana). I joined in singing with J. Gyang but while I was doing that, I cried sooooo much and emotionally singing the song and thinking of my problems. A young man then came to pat my back consoling me and saying it is well.

2. I was entering a street near my house and suddenly saw plenty people with rubber and jerrycans trying to get water. It then occurred to me that tap water isn't running because we share the same tap source.

Kindly assist
Re: Your Dreams Explained by samplanner(m): 10:08am On Mar 16, 2022
Very Sorry for your lost MR. Taye.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by mercy87(f): 5:07pm On Mar 17, 2022
Hello everyone did you read where they said this man lost his mother? Yet y'all ignored and asking him to interpret dreams for una. Not even condolences not to talk of the financial help mentioned up there. Kai. Human beings.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by mercy87(f): 5:11pm On Mar 17, 2022
Davoneskay:
Hello House! Bro Taye, the OP of this thread recently lost his mom at the early hours of today. Although he confided in me by telling me this and not to tell anyone. But I had to let it out cos he is quite depressed for losing his beloved mom and the financial commitment that is expected of a son of the deceased.
I am so sorry if posting this would offend anyone especially Bro Taye (for bringing his private matter to the public). I just had to do this cos you led my soul just like others to the Lord Jesus Christ. Let us all try our best to call him and as well lend helping hands to him. Thanks.

Thank you sir.

Hello all,
Bro Taiye has been of great help here. He has lost his mother. The least you can do is offer your condolences if you can't help him with your widow's mite considering his depressing financial predicament. Stop asking him to interpret dreams at least for now. Instead kindly be of help to him.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by soleny: 9:20pm On Mar 18, 2022
Good day everyone and happy new year.May this year be fruitful to us all in Jesus name.

Please i need an interpretation to this dream.I saw myself holding a dead baby boy in the dream.I prayed seriously for the baby to wake up.I was running up and down to make sure the dead baby boy wake up but to no avail.I loose hope of praying when the baby refuse to wake up.

I was going to bury the baby when i saw one of my friend, i just told her casually that the baby refuse to wake and i want to go and bury him.I was still on my way when the baby sneezed then i screamed he has woken up.I was happy but i saw a lady's hand from behind(there was paint on her nails) trying to drag me.I quickly stretched my hand behind to see her face then i woke up.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by chenzy12(m): 6:38pm On Mar 24, 2022
mercy87:

Thank you sir.

Hello all,
Bro Taiye has been of great help here. He has lost his mother. The least you can do is offer your condolences if you can't help him with your widow's mite considering his depressing financial predicament. Stop asking him to interpret dreams at least for now. Instead kindly be of help to him.
Pls accept my sincere condolence sir. May the Lord console the loved ones of the departed.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by azammi(m): 7:43pm On Mar 24, 2022
Please I need interpretation for this dream .

In the dream I saw a preacher in my street he was on the alter preaching he had two Heavy gold chains on . The chains had little diamonds on them but the gold was a little rusty. So I said to my self In the dream that since e had that on I to can have mine on since we are not operating under the law but grace .

Please what does it mean ?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Godsloveinme: 5:09am On Mar 25, 2022
TayehJiboluwa:

Your cap is your glory, your humanity. You have to do whatever it takes to move forward. You will have to use what you have, or what you can get or afford to get what you need or what you want to be able to progress and go forward.

Pls how do i move forward?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Godsloveinme: 5:13am On Mar 25, 2022
Good day. pls i was coming out and i saw 2 dogs,i started running and it pursed me. I couldnt get to a safe place, and the dogs were able to meet me then i woke up. Pls what does it mean?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Godsloveinme: 5:25am On Mar 25, 2022
TayehJiboluwa:

1 & 4 means that you have the gift of prophecy. Most people are born with it. Seeing things in the dream before they happen in reality or feeling that they have happened before in reality but you can't recall correctly is the same thing. But why would you pray to God that you want to stop dreaming? For your information, it is not God who would answer such prayers but devils! Cast out the devils blocking your vision and your spiritual eyes. Tell God to open your spiritual eyes one more time. The horrible dreams you were having are just harassments from foundational idols and witchcraft. You would have prayerfully dealt with them instead of asking not to dream again.

2. By having sex in the dream, the enemy is sowing the seeds of lust, seduction, fornication, into your life, as well as seeds of confusion. This is usually the handiwork of idols, marine spirits, polygamy and polygamous witchcraft. Not all types of sex in the dream is caused by spirit spouses. Virtues and destinies are also manipulated by sex in the dream. I will advice you to deal with the strongman behind the sexual intercourse and sexual manipulation in the dream in prayers.

3. Your dad may be spiritual and have discernment but foundational enemies are the hardest to detect with many Christians believing it doesn't exist but many lives and destinies are being limited and cut short by them. The thing/power that wants to kill your dad is from his own background so he may not even detect them on time. So intercede for him. Rebuke the spirit and the power of death over his life, especially from his foundation.
Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Omini247: 10:41pm On Mar 26, 2022
In my dreams these days i do see myself wearing army camoufladge then i get to always recognize when i have gotten close to the army men then i will start running to find a save place to remove the cloth..
most times i will see my self with army camoufladge Cap, Socks, Handkerchief, But majorly the short/Nika, Trousers and sometimes the jacket and i literally don't own anything like that in my wardrope..sir can you explain for me
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ramaju: 6:01pm On Mar 27, 2022
I saw myself in dream where iit was as if I returned to my previous job. I was feeling fulfilled and then I saw myself going into a bank with my friend to give him some money. Suddenly I stooled in my trousers. I looked around and nobody noticed or cared. I eventually gave him money and went with him to a place he was living with his relative and I woke up.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by morinto: 1:04am On Mar 28, 2022
Good day. I stay in the U. K but every time I sleep I always see myself in Nigeria looking for money to buy plane ticket back to the U. K. Like the dream is not funny. yesterday I dreamt I was in plane going to the UK and when the plane was about to take off there alot of obstacles and then the place of that dream cut off and what I remember was the plane crash and in the dream my spirit was telling me to rebuke that incident of the crash but I was distracted in the dream until I wake up. Pls who know the interpretation?

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Ozy87: 1:45am On Apr 09, 2022
Accept my condolences bro Taye. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by aribitoye(m): 7:27am On Apr 14, 2022
Please kindly interprete this:

In my dream on 14th April 2022, I wanted to board a flight and when it got to my checking in, I was stopped by the lady doing it, she looked at my Nigerian passport and told me to come with her, we walked a long way to verify the authenticity of the passport. When it was verified, she now said that she's sorry that I should take my passport and go back to the boarding terminal, I told her no, that she must carry the passport herself and we go together to the boarding terminal, and I told her that the plane must not have left before me, I was dancing on our way to the terminal until I woke up.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by sniperr007(m): 10:27am On Apr 15, 2022
In a dream, I was coming from computer village were I got a wristwatch that was inside a nylon. It was a leather medium size. Then my mom came and told me to take another wrist. It was big in size. She insisted I take it over the one I bought.
I noticed the one she gave me came with a casing, and extras like pen and wallet.

Please what does this mean.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by teacherbim(f): 8:33pm On Apr 16, 2022
Re: Your Dreams Explained by nnaetobi(m): 4:41pm On Apr 30, 2022
Good evening sir, I dreamt of where someone was telling that all the money I am making will end up for my wife. Currently, she has not given me any child for 5 years now. She has had 2 miscarriages which are results of witchcraft attacks. Pls sir can u explain. I also dreamt of where I was picking lots of agbalumo more than 100, and also licking some in the dream, but someone was washing them for me to lick. I, ll appreciate if u interpret them for me. Thanks
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Yseone(m): 1:51pm On Jun 18, 2022
Dear sir/ma.
Please help me interpret this dream.

First, i hardly dream & remember what i dreamt about.

So last night/early morning, I had a dream where i was chosen as a governorship candidate of a particular party, so all the candidates of different parties were asked to come out we were all dressed in white with the party murflar on our necks & the large crowd was cheering their candidates up, so i was told that I'm not the right person for the party but i should just maintain as if i am and a wrist band was tied on my wrist while we were dancing the band kept falling off my hand cos it was not firm & my hand wasn't too big to size it.
Then all of a sudden, the whole political event turned to be a wedding & i was now the best man of the groom, so while the event was going on, I was hungry and asked my people around me to give me food as i have not had anything since morning and it was almost 4pm & they assured me of food, so i went to whisper to the groom if he came with the wedding ring & everything turned to be that who i was asking was the bride while i was the groom.
Immediately i woke up.
Thanks.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Iceberg3: 3:32pm On Jun 26, 2022
Richy419:
Initiation or there could be an evil uncle in her family
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Iceberg3: 3:33pm On Jun 26, 2022
Yseone:
Dear sir/ma.
Please help me interpret this dream.

First, i hardly dream & remember what i dreamt about.

So last night/early morning, I had a dream where i was chosen as a governorship candidate of a particular party, so all the candidates of different parties were asked to come out we were all dressed in white with the party murflar on our necks & the large crowd was cheering their candidates up, so i was told that I'm not the right person for the party but i should just maintain as if i am and a wrist band was tied on my wrist while we were dancing the band kept falling off my hand cos it was not firm & my hand wasn't too big to size it.
Then all of a sudden, the whole political event turned to be a wedding & i was now the best man of the groom, so while the event was going on, I was hungry and asked my people around me to give me food as i have not had anything since morning and it was almost 4pm & they assured me of food, so i went to whisper to the groom if he came with the wedding ring & everything turned to be that who i was asking was the bride while i was the groom.
Immediately i woke up.
Thanks.
Marine spirit/spirit wife innitiation

Do you self service?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Iceberg3: 3:38pm On Jun 26, 2022
sniperr007:
In a dream, I was coming from computer village were I got a wristwatch that was inside a nylon. It was a leather medium size. Then my mom came and told me to take another wrist. It was big in size. She insisted I take it over the one I bought.
I noticed the one she gave me came with a casing, and extras like pen and wallet.

Please what does this mean.
It could mean your mum wants you to be extravagant which might not be ok....you must cut according to your size
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Iceberg3: 3:41pm On Jun 26, 2022
Omini247:
In my dreams these days i do see myself wearing army camoufladge then i get to always recognize when i have gotten close to the army men then i will start running to find a save place to remove the cloth..
most times i will see my self with army camoufladge Cap, Socks, Handkerchief, But majorly the short/Nika, Trousers and sometimes the jacket and i literally don't own anything like that in my wardrope..sir can you explain for me

Be prayerful and beware of wrong advice and be ware of trouble....do not partner with evil people and do not not receive or keep what you ain't sure it was gotten
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Iceberg3: 3:43pm On Jun 26, 2022
azammi:
Please I need interpretation for this dream .

In the dream I saw a preacher in my street he was on the alter preaching he had two Heavy gold chains on . The chains had little diamonds on them but the gold was a little rusty. So I said to my self In the dream that since e had that on I to can have mine on since we are not operating under the law but grace .

Please what does it mean ?

You admire the gold,good.
Admire the work he's doing more.
Support the ministry of God.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Iceberg3: 3:50pm On Jun 26, 2022
morinto:
Good day. I stay in the U. K but every time I sleep I always see myself in Nigeria looking for money to buy plane ticket back to the U. K. Like the dream is not funny. yesterday I dreamt I was in plane going to the UK and when the plane was about to take off there alot of obstacles and then the place of that dream cut off and what I remember was the plane crash and in the dream my spirit was telling me to rebuke that incident of the crash but I was distracted in the dream until I wake up. Pls who know the interpretation?

Omg! Please focus on yourself,focus on your life in the UK or wherever you are.
Beware how you visit home and be very careful about home people or village people. Be very careful who you give things to. Build your life and if you have disappoint people, family,do it.
Let them call you stingy but continue to build yourself in every way.
Also hide certain things you do like,maybe you are building a house... Do not let "them" know. You can even do so in other states or places.

Do not tell just everyone your plans
Beware of household wickedness.

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (191) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil

Viewing this topic: seksiaiz(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.