Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (289659 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 7:07pm On May 31, 2018
ubany:
I dreamt about flooding. the flooding was serious and bringing down houses. I left the house where my sisters and mother were. when I later called my sister to inquire how they are doing. she told me that my mother was admitted in the hospital. meanwhile before I left them during the flooding I forgot to carry my own house keys. after escaping the flood I became stranded on the next place to go because I left my own house keys during the flood .contemplating on what to do I saw a newly wedded couple in my formal church coming back from church and the husband was seriously sick

Man of God what be the meaning of this dream ?
I have interpreted this dream. Check again.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 7:18pm On May 31, 2018
ron5ke:
1. I dreamt that i was counting money (new ones)
2. Had a dream where i and my friends were locked in a building and chaos, explosion was happening. I went outside and i got injured(on my lip). I ran back inside because someone said it has started. Then a big animal came out from d Bush n started eating ppl. I and my friends were still inside d house. We were all scared. Suddenly i saw some of my friends outside. It was so scary because d animal was coming towards them. I woke up
Dream 1 means blessing.

Dream 2 means danger and terror. Pray against danger, calamities, and terror.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 7:23pm On May 31, 2018
jennybright:
Good morning dear, I was in dream yesterday after my midnight prayer two people were doing as if they are fighting and one of them used fork to hit my tongue and blood started coming out. Even now I still feel as if I have pain in my tongue
It is an attack. You can pray against arrow of affliction.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 7:25pm On May 31, 2018
My email is still tcrojem@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Alhajiemeritus: 5:43am On Jun 01, 2018
TayehJiboluwa:
My email is still tcrojem@gmail.com
Good morning I dreamt that I was served amala and egusi soup and I was very happy.
Although I didn't eat, but I remember telling the person that served me that I also prepared egusi soup o, so it can be mixed.
The person agreed.

Does this dream have any meaning or I'm simply missing amala and egusi?
Thanks.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 5:00pm On Jun 01, 2018
Alhajiemeritus:
Good morning I dreamt that I was served amala and egusi soup and I was very happy.
Although I didn't eat, but I remember telling the person that served me that I also prepared egusi soup o, so it can be mixed.
The person agreed.

Does this dream have any meaning or I'm simply missing amala and egusi?
Thanks.
It means divine provision/blessing.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Gravas(m): 11:10pm On Jun 01, 2018
TayehJiboluwa:
It means divine provision/blessing.

Longest time. How is your Ministry?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 8:30am On Jun 02, 2018
Gravas:

Longest time.
How is your Ministry?
I thank God. How are you?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 10:06pm On Jun 04, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Your Dreams Explained by TeamJoyce(f): 1:06am On Jun 05, 2018
I dreamt where I saw a brother in the campus fellowship and I told him that i prayed for him, he said really and I told him yes. He later told me that he is very hungry and I went to the kitchen and gave him the remaining food he was happy and I woke up
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TeamJoyce(f): 1:08am On Jun 05, 2018
Also my friend said that she dreamt where she and I where packing fresh palm fruits in wheelbarrow and taking them inside
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 11:59am On Jun 05, 2018
TeamJoyce:
I dreamt where I saw a brother in the campus fellowship and I told him that i prayed for him, he said really and I told him yes. He later told me that he is very hungry and I went to the kitchen and gave him the remaining food he was happy and I woke up
Praying/interceding for someone, and giving them food in the dream - meeting their needs means the gift of ministry (Romans 12:6-8. You are called to minister to people, to help and support people - mostly the children of God.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 12:15pm On Jun 05, 2018
TeamJoyce:
Also my friend said that she dreamt where she and I where packing fresh palm fruits in wheelbarrow and taking them inside
It means favour.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by sleekymag(m): 4:27pm On Jun 05, 2018
@TayehJiboluwa

Ok, i had a dream or would i say vision some years ago. I scribbled it down. Here it is. Kindly help me with the interpretation as i'm not exactly sure about its meaning.

March 10, 2013 (About 2.00am) at home (Night Vision/Dream)
As I was walking along the road/street in daylight, I saw two people seated on chairs and gisting. As I passed by them, all of a sudden I started ascending, my legs left the ground and I was quite scared. They looked at me skeptically to know what sort of trick I was using. Meanwhile I kept ascending (levitating), and at the same time afraid I was going to fall. As I ascended to the point where my legs where at the level of the roof of a bungalow, I could see the top of roofs of buildings around, and the roof of a quite small church some metres away and in between buildings. Suddenly, a big cross of our Lord Jesus Christ started rising up from the roof of the church levitating like an elevator, till its full length was visible, and it was higher in altitude than my position. Immediately, a strong beam of light shone from the cross and into my heart. The light was as pure as crystal blue. It shone and beamed completely/converged into my heart. At that point my arms were spread wide (180 degrees apart), I was in awe and I was very terrified. In the midst of the fear, I woke up; and then prayed.

Re: Your Dreams Explained by TeamJoyce(f): 7:57pm On Jun 05, 2018
TayehJiboluwa:
It means favour.
thanks a lot
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 9:04pm On Jun 05, 2018
sleekymag:
@TayehJiboluwa

Ok, i had a dream or would i say vision some years ago. I scribbled it down. Here it is. Kindly help me with the interpretation as i'm not exactly sure about its meaning.

March 10, 2013 (About 2.00am) at home (Night Vision/Dream)
As I was walking along the road/street in daylight, I saw two people seated on chairs and gisting. As I passed by them, all of a sudden I started ascending, my legs left the ground and I was quite scared. They looked at me skeptically to know what sort of trick I was using. Meanwhile I kept ascending (levitating), and at the same time afraid I was going to fall. As I ascended to the point where my legs where at the level of the roof of a bungalow, I could see the top of roofs of buildings around, and the roof of a quite small church some metres away and in between buildings. Suddenly, a big cross of our Lord Jesus Christ started rising up from the roof of the church levitating like an elevator, till its full length was visible, and it was higher in altitude than my position. Immediately, a strong beam of light shone from the cross and into my heart. The light was as pure as crystal blue. It shone and beamed completely/converged into my heart. At that point my arms were spread wide (180 degrees apart), I was in awe and I was very terrified. In the midst of the fear, I woke up; and then prayed.
It is the Spirit of our Lord Jesus Christ in you that is manifesting. There is a Spirit which raised Christ from the dead (Romans 8:11), that same Spirit is in you. You have also received many spiritual gifts. What this dream means is God is going to make you a blessing, he is going to make you a Light to the world, if you will serve him.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by sleekymag(m): 9:08pm On Jun 05, 2018
TayehJiboluwa:

It is the Spirit of our Lord Jesus Christ in you that is manifesting. There is a Spirit which raised Christ from the dead (Romans 8:11), that same Spirit is in you. You have also received many spiritual gifts. What this dream means is God is going to make you a blessing, he is going to make you a Light to the world, if you will serve him.

Wow, thanks a lot for this. At some point I was confused if i was being called into ministry or not, whether to leave my large church for a smaller one (cos I was attending one of these mega churches then...etc... Thanks once again. May God's grace multiply in your life and ministry.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Joiceee(f): 9:50pm On Jun 05, 2018
Please help me am confused!
Most times my dreams do come to pass.
Besides am confused about God's purpose for my life, I really want to know.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by tomtween1(m): 10:01pm On Jun 05, 2018
Hello
please what does levitating mean in a dream?
I had this dream 4 days ago where I was just levitating round my home street though I'm serving far away from home; even levitated into my friend's compound. I don't look surprised about me levitating in the dream as it was done effortlessly.
please what does this mean?
thank you!
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 10:20pm On Jun 05, 2018
Joiceee:
Please help me am confused!
Most times my dreams do come to pass.
Besides am confused about God's purpose for my life, I really want to know.
Talk to a prophet or send me a mail.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 10:31pm On Jun 05, 2018
tomtween1:
Hello
please what does levitating mean in a dream?
I had this dream 4 days ago where I was just levitating round my home street though I'm serving far away from home; even levitated into my friend's compound. I don't look surprised about me levitating in the dream as it was done effortlessly.
please what does this mean?
thank you!
It means grace or power of the Holy Spirit.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Joiceee(f): 10:39pm On Jun 05, 2018
TayehJiboluwa:

Talk to a prophet or send me a mail.
I have sent you a mail
Re: Your Dreams Explained by 1cor2v9: 9:12am On Jun 06, 2018
In this dream I gave two cotton materials to a tailor to sew for me.. On returning to collect my clothes I discovered the material was no longer COTTON but was like wool plus silk but the colours and patterns didn't change. Also on one of the sown clothes purple and silver were used to do the neck design
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Sheridale(f): 4:45pm On Jun 09, 2018
Analysis of Section Initiate Degree 7 Monograph 4
(Defending AMORC against Pierre S. Freeman Critics)

Experiment 43 titled Psychic Awakening gives insight into the art of psychical projection, teaching in a step-wise manner the ways to achieve a successful projection including the body posture to assume, the intonations to use and so on. The full experiment is available for digest in Section Initiate Degree 7, Monograph 4.

Monograph 4 synchronises with the previous monograph. The monographs are written and arranged this way for symmetry and ease of comprehension. Remember that Monographs 1, 2 and3 explained the psychic body, psychic perceptions and psychic centres, while monographs 4, 5 and 6 steps further and talks about the topic of Concurrence by delving into projection. It begins with an eye-opener that the psychic body too, not just the soul, is capable of leaving the body; and projection makes that possible. In order to do so, concentration on the brain has to be high so as to set the astral fluid in motion. This fluid forms information on anything or person in mind as the fluid flows to the object accessible.

This 4th article in the monographs 4, 5 and 6 begins its lecture on the topic of Psychic Projection i.e. the projection of the psychic body out of the physical body to planes beyond the material world. Rosicrucian initiates are well trained in this practice. Their ability to be wherever they want to be by psychic projection earns them a status of ubiquity. Psychic projection takes patience, constant studying and continuous practice to gain mastery over it at a quicker pace. He stressed this point because he thought most astral projection techniques do not equate to psychic projection. They were according to him, states achieved by the art of self-hypnosis where dangerous consequences could take place since it sometimes puts people in circumstances beyond their control; except when it is done by a professional. Psychic projection however ensured true projection of the psychic body beyond the physical plane, establishing the duality of our being. Psychic projection poses no danger to the individual practicing it unlike self-hypnosis. The only problem that could result is failure to project. But when well mastered, projection will be wherever and whenever it is desired.

The psychic body was said to still maintain connection with the physical body with the aid of the silver chord. The silver chord is said to be extendable to a limitless extension factor, making it easy for a person to project to planes at farther distances from where one’s physical body is. The same is said to bear the responsibility of making us perceive information available in the projection realm, for the hypothalamus to translate for the physical body.

One of the popular questions regarding this topic among budding AMORC member is about the possibility of another physic body taking over the physical body, when your own is away on projection. The monograph gives us the answer that it is not possible because the physical and psychic bodies are still connected by the silver chord. The connection makes it impossible for any other psychic body to make a connection.
The monograph also noted uses of psychic projection including the removal of geographical boundaries, transmitting information to people beyond our physical reach at that instant, transferring empathy to the sick hence aiding their recovery and a host of other possibilities too. These teachings prove that Pierre S. Freeman’s false claims about the monograph teaching ways of deception is false. And that the true essence of these teachings lies in projecting our psychic body to help others.

Experiment 43 titled Psychic Awakening gives insight into the art of psychical projection, teaching in a step-wise manner the ways to achieve a successful projection including the body posture to assume, the intonations to use and so on. The full experiment is available for digest in Section Initiate Degree 7, Monograph 4.

Support AMORC at : www.watchingout4AMORC.org
Please like us on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/watchingout4AMORC/

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by kokosin: 2:51pm On Jun 12, 2018
I dreamt last night dat somebody gave me handful of kolanut.....dies it mean anything?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 7:47pm On Jun 12, 2018
kokosin:
I dreamt last night dat somebody gave me handful of kolanut.....dies it mean anything?
So sorry. It represents poverty. It is an ancient spirit, you should rebuke it.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by 1cor2v9: 10:25pm On Jun 12, 2018
1cor2v9:
In this dream I gave two cotton materials to a tailor to sew for me.. On returning to collect my clothes I discovered the material was no longer COTTON but was like wool plus silk but the colours and patterns didn't change. Also on one of the sown clothes purple and silver were used to do the neck design
This sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Babysnow1: 10:42pm On Jun 12, 2018
well done sir

I dreamt I saw a headless bull standing at the gate I was about to pass. and I became afraid and ran back.
then I saw my little brother playing with this bull,
then suddenly I saw I was carrying part of the bull head on my hand and the bull was looking at me and suddenly he charged at me with my little brother on it and I ran to a nearby house and I heard my little brother fall down to the ground and a neighbor of mine took a gun to go and kill the bull
and then I woke up.

it was quiet scary thou.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by kokosin: 8:07am On Jun 13, 2018
TayehJiboluwa:

So sorry. It represents poverty. It is an ancient spirit, you should rebuke it.
I thought kolanut represent long life,peace and a means to settle disputes, the old saying said kola brings life...
Re: Your Dreams Explained by sexiestharam(f): 8:19am On Jun 13, 2018
I would really love if this dream could be explained to me. I dreamt that my pen was stolen by a man and he wanted to use an ugly calculator as replacement. But I did not agree. He had no choice but to return the pen after much insistence. Please what could it mean?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TeamJoyce(f): 10:52am On Jun 13, 2018
Pls I dreamt where there was a man that told me to follow him to his car then he took me to a church then I realized that he was a Rev Fr so due to the fact that am not a Catholic I started to go home but I was putting on heels and was uncomfortable. Then I was still going,a seminarian stop me and said why was I going home I told him am not Catholic. I got to the main road and that Rev Fr said I should enter the car and he started apologizing that he loves me then I told him that Rev Fr are supposed to marry but he said he is a special Rev Fr then I woke up.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 11:37am On Jun 13, 2018
1cor2v9:

This sir
It means blessing/favour. You got an extra value on the sown clothes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (191) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.