Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (288157 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by debeginin(m): 8:07am On Dec 01, 2017
A sister dreamt that there was honey on her palm n this hen left her eggs,followed the sister whereever she went just to have a test of the honey on her palm.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by omololu251(m): 6:55am On Dec 02, 2017
Good morning sir,

I dream that someone (a woman) is pinching my hand. what does the dream signify sir.

thanks
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Chineseface2(f): 6:26pm On Dec 03, 2017
Thanks sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ddestiny145: 9:33am On Dec 04, 2017
Morning sir,
In this dream I got a direction from someone for a contact/deal I now gave it to a friend whom is late. I joined him with another guy on a bike and we drove thru an un-tarred road with a lot of masquerade trying to hurt us with whips but we kept escaping them. Got to the last set but they had no mask they succeeded in stopping us and ask for money so we can pass through the guys I was with ask me to pay but I declined and told any of them to pay I now got down from the bike worked to the masquerade men without mask and warned them seriously they didn't fight me nor respond when I looked the bike with the two guys I came with left without me.i walked thru the unkept road which was like a short cut to a wide very neat tarred express road and I decided to go back but saw three ladies sitted and one told me that what I am earnestly expecting will come very soon but I should ensure I get her the gift I promised immediately it comes to pass.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Fmedu: 11:15am On Dec 04, 2017
I had a dream where the mother of my friend was discussing my friend fiance with me. I was careful in chosen my words with his mum to avoid any misunderstanding with my friend. But from the dream seems the mother is not pleased with his son decision. Meaning sir!
Re: Your Dreams Explained by kakabre(f): 2:07pm On Dec 04, 2017
Pls, I had a dream and in that dream I had my traditional wedding and was preparing for the church wedding... In the dream, I put the ring I was given during the TM in a purse and carried it around.. When my mom asked me why I wasn't wearing it, I told her I didn't want to lose it... While we were still talking, the guy I was getting married to came and asked me to hurry up so we could go pick up my wedding gown...It was at that point I woke up
PS.. I can recall the face of the guy in the dream buh I've never met him in reality... What could this mean
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 04, 2017
Bro TayeJiboluwa is presently out of Nairaland..Pm him to get his contact

080xxxxxxxx
tcrojem@gmail.com
Here are his contact details.. Thanks to all.

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Paulscholari(m): 10:25am On Dec 05, 2017
Okay thanks Bro.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by soleny: 10:42am On Dec 07, 2017
Good morning,

Please Bro Taiye, i need interpretation on this,

I had a dream i was walking on the road with my late brother more like we want to go fetch water.We stopped somewhere and i told him i needed to wear my cloth before the day breaks so that people will not see my unclothedness, he was with the cloth.He gave the gown to me and i wore it.We proceeded to where to fetch the water, we saw a long queue, we followed the queue we had four white bucket which we placed on the queue.I noticed that there was two lines , while the other line was moving and people fetching water, i noticed ours was not moving.I told my elder brother i am going to join the other queue to fetch my water and he and some people said no, i did not answer them , i picked two bucket and went to the other line to fetch.After placing the holes (do not know if the spelling is correct) i fetch the first bucket , the water was so clean, i was on the second budget and i notice one of my sister threw a paper inside my water, i warned her against it, poured the water away and fetch a new one. After fetching the two bucket, i beckon on my late brother to bring the other two bucket so i can fill it with water then i woke up.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Oma1234: 8:34am On Dec 31, 2017

Marriage is a gift. It is the favor of God. Adam wasn't even thinking of it or praying for it when God gave him a wife, eve. If God has favored you, he gives you a partner, helper, one who will be faithful to you. You may say you're too young, but He has revealed himself to you. The person God has given you as partner is with you.The person might be a friend, a neighbor, an acquaintance or even someone you're dating now, and you've not acknowledged the person. That's what the dream mean. It is better for you to recognize and acknowledge this person early. Though I don't advise you go into romance and all that until you're married. Please I am not misleading you. you will recognize him or her by how he or she is faithful to you. It is the favor of God and nothing can be done about it. That's not a license to fornication and premarital sex though. Don't say you're not yet ready for marriage and keep ignoring what you shouldn't ignore, or else what you will have will be a child outside marriage. some people are destined to meet their partners before they will prosper. You might belong to that category. And when you meet early, great things will manifest in your life. Don't be smart. The person that will help you in life is your spouse. And the person is close. May you not lose the person in Jesus name.
please sir how can I reach u,wats ur email or ur phone cell number
Re: Your Dreams Explained by soleny: 11:44am On Jan 29, 2018
lease assist with this dream.

30/12/2017.
I had a dream that i was in a dungeon,a whole lots of people were there with me too.There is a hand that stretches from the sky and whosoever the hand touches falls down.I noticed i was avoiding the hand not to touch me.Suddenly the hand turns to human being that fell from the sky with a gun, more like the group leader.He started shooting at me but there was no gun penetration into my body.I used my hand as a gun and i started screaming "Jesus Christ of Nazareth have mercy on me" i noticed others in the dungeon who were in my shoes also started screaming Jesus Christ of Nazareth to have mercy on them.When the leader of the group noticed the gun was not penetrating he started screaming Jesus Christ of Nazareth should allow his gun penetrate me.Then suddenly i moved towards the entrance to escape from the Dungeon.Two women were at the entrance to rescue me as the leader was trying to pull me back to the dungeon, these two women succeeded in rescuing me out .People started shouting congratulations to me.I looked at myself in the dream and i said; " I did not know i can actually call God's name and he will answer me".When i was out, i noticed some people like six or so were rescued also and those who couldn't be rescued were packed out in a wheel barrow did not know were they are been taken to.

Two weeks ago

I had a dream i was in my church and there is this brother that is just my friend, we talk i encourage him and tell him to go for deliverance nothing much between us just friends.In my dream i saw a sister telling someone not to marry him as he doesn't not have a guaranteed job(i think he is a contract staff in his company.)then i looked at him and told him is like they will soon staff him in his company.I carried full bucket of water and i started pouring the water on his head and shouting "Receive it as your garment will be changed from today" then i woke up.

Please help me with these interpretations
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ubany(m): 2:12am On Feb 08, 2018
I dreamt about flooding. the flooding was serious and bringing down houses. I left the house where my sisters and mother were. when I later called my sister to inquire how they are doing. she told me that my mother was admitted in the hospital. meanwhile before I left them during the flooding I forgot to carry my own house keys. after escaping the flood I became stranded on the next place to go because I left my own house keys during the flood .contemplating on what to do I saw a newly wedded couple in my formal church coming back from church and the husband was seriously sick

Man of God what be the meaning of this dream ?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by KamsyIvy: 10:17am On Feb 28, 2018
Good morning sir, I was in a dream and I was lost. I was going to the Rivers state campus of my school meanwhile I was at the Anambra state campus. I am done with school tho. In the cause of waiting for a bus it got late meanwhile people who were at the bus stop weren't there all of a sudden. It was about past 8pm. All of a sudden it was morning so I continued my journey. I came across a man when directed me, and then later a woman. When I got to the woman I noticed that a burial was being held there. There were 2 big gates. 1 was where people in black walked through. The woman asked me not to pass there. I passed the other way a man passed there without black i tried to pass there so I saw dead animals stacked on them selves (about 10) I saw an obvious mark beside them onmy left hand side so I passed the other way. When I got to the road to continue my journey, it was obvious that animals were buried on the road. Everywhere. Though it was tarred, I could see the shape of the animals. I later met another woman and ask her for directions so she asked me what i want there I told her it's my school. The thing is a wanted to get to the entrance of my school so I can board a bus to portharcourt. I really don't understand sir. Especially the dead animals.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ron5ke: 7:06pm On Mar 16, 2018
1. I dreamt that i was counting money (new ones)
2. Had a dream where i and my friends were locked in a building and chaos, explosion was happening. I went outside and i got injured(on my lip). I ran back inside because someone said it has started. Then a big animal came out from d Bush n started eating ppl. I and my friends were still inside d house. We were all scared. Suddenly i saw some of my friends outside. It was so scary because d animal was coming towards them. I woke up
Re: Your Dreams Explained by jennybright(f): 12:27pm On Mar 28, 2018
Good morning dear, I was in dream yesterday after my midnight prayer two people were doing as if they are fighting and one of them used fork to hit my tongue and blood started coming out. Even now I still feel as if I have pain in my tongue
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 5:01pm On May 31, 2018
I am back...briefly.

Briefly.

I won't interpret long dreams or dreams that are more than two at a time.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 5:02pm On May 31, 2018
This is TayeJiboluwa signing in...

But it's going to be brief.

2 Likes

Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 5:07pm On May 31, 2018
aribitoye:
Here is my dream: I dreamt that I lost my big and precious phone. Like someone stole it in a hall, I was very unhappy and told myself that I need to get a small Nokia phone because I am expecting an important call. So I went to a shop to look for a small Nokia phone, but the shop owner didn't have. Then I woke up
Pray and guard against losing your phone or any valuables.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 5:12pm On May 31, 2018
Teebilion:
my sister just came bk 4rm church,she decided to rest and the next thing she saw was that she was dreaming ,and in the dream she was having a dream,bt she was stil asleep just as she was in reality,then something was touching her and raising her hands up,and she woke up to see just a hand ,she was so scared that she woke up in the dream(still dreaming),then she saw herself looking at birds flying afar...Then she got concious to reality,bt to her she wasnt sleeping while she saw all that,thank you ,God bless,Have a blessed sunday sir
It is demonic manipulation and she must pray against witchcraft and demonic activities in her life. It is bewitchment.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 5:19pm On May 31, 2018
maryTeee:
Had this dream where I saw a colleague of mine who told me she was going to take a picture with our md. To my understanding, seemed like the md has been taking pictures with other members of staff, so when she told me, I thought to myself o need to refresh by wearing a little make up, then I replied her saying I’ll join the md in taking the pics but will like to go wear some make up. As I left, there became some sort of hindrances on the way like some people came to attack some people and then we were all forced to lay down sort of can’t remember all that happened there vividly but remember I was unable to go back to take the pics with the md until I woke up. Thanks to interprete
Pray against all forms of hindrances, delay, and setback.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 5:25pm On May 31, 2018
Pray2425:
I always dream of cleaning and sweeping out dirt from my Father's House, please what does it mean. Thanks
It is spiritual cleansing/sanitation/purging. God has a job for you.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 5:33pm On May 31, 2018
donk552:
Gudmrning sir, i always seeing myself in my former place of hustle.
Pray against delay and setbacks.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 5:39pm On May 31, 2018
naijaboy756:
Good morning. Please assist with this dream. I was walking on a very smooth/tarred road with curves. Then i saw some people looking like a religious sect wearing brown all over including the covering of their faces.

I was wondering in that dream and saying how could this sect be shameless to come to the road in broad day light for a religious exercise. I started praying in the dream, calling on the names of angels to come keep me.

What could it mean please?
It is ungodliness, religious disguise, and deception. We must worship God in spirit and in truth and worship God through Jesus Christ ALONE.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 5:47pm On May 31, 2018
debeginin:
A sister dreamt that there was honey on her palm n this hen left her eggs,followed the sister whereever she went just to have a test of the honey on her palm.
It means she has a gift or a grace that will make people follow her, come to her or seek after her.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 5:53pm On May 31, 2018
omololu251:
Good morning sir,

I dream that someone (a woman) is pinching my hand. what does the dream signify sir.

thanks
It means someone is trying to hurt you or harm you. You must watch out and be on alert.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 6:14pm On May 31, 2018
ddestiny145:
Morning sir,
In this dream I got a direction from someone for a contact/deal I now gave it to a friend whom is late. I joined him with another guy on a bike and we drove thru an un-tarred road with a lot of masquerade trying to hurt us with whips but we kept escaping them. Got to the last set but they had no mask they succeeded in stopping us and ask for money so we can pass through the guys I was with ask me to pay but I declined and told any of them to pay I now got down from the bike worked to the masquerade men without mask and warned them seriously they didn't fight me nor respond when I looked the bike with the two guys I came with left without me.i walked thru the unkept road which was like a short cut to a wide very neat tarred express road and I decided to go back but saw three ladies sitted and one told me that what I am earnestly expecting will come very soon but I should ensure I get her the gift I promised immediately it comes to pass.
The last part-that part of the ladies shows that there is a vow or promise that you must fulfill. Do remember to do that.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 6:24pm On May 31, 2018
Fmedu:
I had a dream where the mother of my friend was discussing my friend fiance with me. I was careful in chosen my words with his mum to avoid any misunderstanding with my friend. But from the dream seems the mother is not pleased with his son decision. Meaning sir!
It is a revelation - it means the mum is not pleased with her son or his fiancee.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 6:34pm On May 31, 2018
soleny:
Good morning,

Please Bro Taiye, i need interpretation on this,

I had a dream i was walking on the road with my late brother more like we want to go fetch water.We stopped somewhere and i told him i needed to wear my cloth before the day breaks so that people will not see my unclothedness, he was with the cloth.He gave the gown to me and i wore it.We proceeded to where to fetch the water, we saw a long queue, we followed the queue we had four white bucket which we placed on the queue.I noticed that there was two lines , while the other line was moving and people fetching water, i noticed ours was not moving.I told my elder brother i am going to join the other queue to fetch my water and he and some people said no, i did not answer them , i picked two bucket and went to the other line to fetch.After placing the holes (do not know if the spelling is correct) i fetch the first bucket , the water was so clean, i was on the second budget and i notice one of my sister threw a paper inside my water, i warned her against it, poured the water away and fetch a new one. After fetching the two bucket, i beckon on my late brother to bring the other two bucket so i can fill it with water then i woke up.
Fetching water in the dream is favour. The other parts are irrelevant. You will get to a level where you will stop seeing dead relatives in the dream. But in this dream, it doesn't show any sign of danger.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 6:43pm On May 31, 2018
kakabre:
Pls, I had a dream and in that dream I had my traditional wedding and was preparing for the church wedding... In the dream, I put the ring I was given during the TM in a purse and carried it around.. When my mom asked me why I wasn't wearing it, I told her I didn't want to lose it... While we were still talking, the guy I was getting married to came and asked me to hurry up so we could go pick up my wedding gown...It was at that point I woke up
PS.. I can recall the face of the guy in the dream buh I've never met him in reality... What could this mean
The whole marriage thing means glory. It means God has favored you and is preparing you for something big.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 6:45pm On May 31, 2018
Oma1234:
please sir how can I reach u,wats ur email or ur phone cell number
tcrojem@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 7:00pm On May 31, 2018
soleny:
lease assist with this dream.

30/12/2017.
I had a dream that i was in a dungeon,a whole lots of people were there with me too.There is a hand that stretches from the sky and whosoever the hand touches falls down.I noticed i was avoiding the hand not to touch me.Suddenly the hand turns to human being that fell from the sky with a gun, more like the group leader.He started shooting at me but there was no gun penetration into my body.I used my hand as a gun and i started screaming "Jesus Christ of Nazareth have mercy on me" i noticed others in the dungeon who were in my shoes also started screaming Jesus Christ of Nazareth to have mercy on them.When the leader of the group noticed the gun was not penetrating he started screaming Jesus Christ of Nazareth should allow his gun penetrate me.Then suddenly i moved towards the entrance to escape from the Dungeon.Two women were at the entrance to rescue me as the leader was trying to pull me back to the dungeon, these two women succeeded in rescuing me out .People started shouting congratulations to me.I looked at myself in the dream and i said; " I did not know i can actually call God's name and he will answer me".When i was out, i noticed some people like six or so were rescued also and those who couldn't be rescued were packed out in a wheel barrow did not know were they are been taken to.

Two weeks ago

I had a dream i was in my church and there is this brother that is just my friend, we talk i encourage him and tell him to go for deliverance nothing much between us just friends.In my dream i saw a sister telling someone not to marry him as he doesn't not have a guaranteed job(i think he is a contract staff in his company.)then i looked at him and told him is like they will soon staff him in his company.I carried full bucket of water and i started pouring the water on his head and shouting "Receive it as your garment will be changed from today" then i woke up.

Please help me with these interpretations
You been in the dungeon, a hand pulling people down and someone trying to shoot you dead - it means failure. Pray against failure. The dream also shows that God can and has heard you but deal with failure prayerfully.

Dream two means that you should pray for this brother so that he will be staffed and his story will change, intercede for him. You may have the gift of intercession.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 7:06pm On May 31, 2018
KamsyIvy:
Good morning sir, I was in a dream and I was lost. I was going to the Rivers state campus of my school meanwhile I was at the Anambra state campus. I am done with school tho. In the cause of waiting for a bus it got late meanwhile people who were at the bus stop weren't there all of a sudden. It was about past 8pm. All of a sudden it was morning so I continued my journey. I came across a man when directed me, and then later a woman. When I got to the woman I noticed that a burial was being held there. There were 2 big gates. 1 was where people in black walked through. The woman asked me not to pass there. I passed the other way a man passed there without black i tried to pass there so I saw dead animals stacked on them selves (about 10) I saw an obvious mark beside them onmy left hand side so I passed the other way. When I got to the road to continue my journey, it was obvious that animals were buried on the road. Everywhere. Though it was tarred, I could see the shape of the animals. I later met another woman and ask her for directions so she asked me what i want there I told her it's my school. The thing is a wanted to get to the entrance of my school so I can board a bus to portharcourt. I really don't understand sir. Especially the dead animals.
Pray against death. Pray for yourself and your loved ones against death.

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (191) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.