Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,454 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Chris Oyakhilome's Mother And Benny Hinn On The Altar (Photos, Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome's Mother And Benny Hinn On The Altar (Photos, Video) (26383 Views)

Angelina Oyakhilome's 80th Birthday: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Mother Celebrates / Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) / Chris Oyakhilome's Mother With Her Grand Daughters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Mother And Benny Hinn On The Altar (Photos, Video) by KingsleySanchez(m): 1:05pm On Feb 14, 2017
wolesmile:
Business partners

Partners in crime

Quote me and invoke the wrath of God !!!

Deceitful criminals
I pity U. U are a very Wise fool!

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Mother And Benny Hinn On The Altar (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 14, 2017
Ioannes:

I know you will always have a bible quote to back it up.
grin grin grin Don't mind me

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Mother And Benny Hinn On The Altar (Photos, Video) by donnie(m): 1:30pm On Feb 14, 2017
JohnieWalker:
@Godsbillionaire how did you attach the videos to your post
Simple, just insert url and it pulls d video.

To insert url, use the function that resembles globe. smiley
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Mother And Benny Hinn On The Altar (Photos, Video) by Akinman: 1:40pm On Feb 14, 2017
I salute Two God's Generals; I love you sooo much sirs

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Mother And Benny Hinn On The Altar (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 14, 2017
felixomor:

Be crying.

I'm actually laughing at gullible you.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Mother And Benny Hinn On The Altar (Photos, Video) by jenavism44: 3:52pm On Feb 14, 2017
Thank to the mother of my most excellent and most esteem mentor,I love you ma,mother of great nation,mother of super stars,mother of kings and queens,mother of God's general,mother of the ambassador of Jesus,mother of christian oyakhilome we celebrate,honour you,indeed,you are a blessed mother
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Mother And Benny Hinn On The Altar (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 14, 2017
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Mother And Benny Hinn On The Altar (Photos, Video) by aalangel(f): 4:13pm On Feb 14, 2017
wolesmile:
Business partners

Partners in crime

Quote me and invoke the wrath of God !!!

Deceitful criminals

I wonder who's invoking the wrath of God right now.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Mother And Benny Hinn On The Altar (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 14, 2017
Wow, Benny Hinn said honor your mum and dad.
Thank you Mrs Oyakhilome for this gift to humanity.
I love you ma
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Mother And Benny Hinn On The Altar (Photos, Video) by Jesusloveyou: 5:18pm On Feb 14, 2017
IamMissMarvel:

Why not become a pastorpreneur?
is a sin to be pastorpreneur.
And dont advice anyone to be such.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Mother And Benny Hinn On The Altar (Photos, Video) by MATEX30: 6:09pm On Feb 14, 2017
Yeah, It was an awesome time when I saw Pastor Chris mum looking so young like a single lady and it was indeed impressive how Benny Hinn called her out and honor her before all of us, we are blessed, check out more photos @ - http://dunamisblog.com/pastor-chris-introduces-his-mother-to-benny-hinn-at-2017-special-pastors-conference/

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Mother And Benny Hinn On The Altar (Photos, Video) by martooski(m): 6:51pm On Feb 14, 2017
Untainted007:
It's thoughtful of him to give kudos to a mother that is worth celebrating. Some mothers are out there today, their fruits (kids) are fruitless/leaving useless life even while they (mothers) are still alive. If it's only Pastor Chris she gave birth to, that's glorious than having worthless 5,000 kids. May she live long to continue to eat the fruits of her labour.

but if na to celebrate the mother of Jesus Christ you go say na idolatry
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Mother And Benny Hinn On The Altar (Photos, Video) by Boyopumping: 7:10pm On Feb 14, 2017
Emycord:
Pastor chris mother ? Wait until catholics picks up rosary and say hail mary...... And blessed is the fruit of ur womb Jesus. And haters will be like.. She is an envelope. If so why celebrate the divorcee pastors mum
he didn't divorce his wife, his wife did
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Mother And Benny Hinn On The Altar (Photos, Video) by felixomor: 7:19pm On Feb 14, 2017
Ioannes:

I'm actually laughing at gullible you.

Continue crying. cheesy
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Mother And Benny Hinn On The Altar (Photos, Video) by Eldee54321(m): 8:33pm On Feb 14, 2017
Ioannes:

My dear, and lose my soul? Mba. Even Jesus Christ did not own a donkey when he was on earth.
heeeeyyyy I hear...what abt the donkey he rode on to JERUSALEM...that donkey nah new one...no be TOKUNBO ooooooo...
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Mother And Benny Hinn On The Altar (Photos, Video) by martooski(m): 8:36pm On Feb 14, 2017
Eldee54321:
heeeeyyyy I hear...what abt the donkey he rode on to JERUSALEM...that donkey nah new one...no be TOKUNBO ooooooo...

you dey read bible at alll... that donkey was borrowed
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Mother And Benny Hinn On The Altar (Photos, Video) by cytell56: 9:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
Ioannes:
Pastorpreneur. Preparing for heaven by amassing wealth on earth.
Mumu, how can you understand this things when you are blind spiritually.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Mother And Benny Hinn On The Altar (Photos, Video) by Eldee54321(m): 9:59pm On Feb 14, 2017
martooski:

you dey read bible at alll... that donkey was borrowed
Borrowed? See dis one oooo....if it was borrowed,was it returned
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Mother And Benny Hinn On The Altar (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 14, 2017
cytell56:

Mumu, how can you understand this things when you are blind spiritually.

Is that what your pastors teach you? To call anybody that holds a contrary view to yours, mumu?

That's a poor attitude for a christian, don't you think?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Mother And Benny Hinn On The Altar (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 14, 2017
Eldee54321:

You dey read bible at all? Abi anything wey your pastor tell you, you go just nod your head sheepishly and agree?

The donkey he rode into Jerusalem was borrowed. Better change your church.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Mother And Benny Hinn On The Altar (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 14, 2017
Eldee54321:
Borrowed? See dis one oooo....if it was borrowed,was it returned

Why don't you go and ask the person it was borrowed from if it was returned or not. Or just simply read your bible.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Mother And Benny Hinn On The Altar (Photos, Video) by wolesmile(m): 12:16am On Feb 15, 2017
aalangel:

I wonder who's invoking the wrath of God right now.

Because of Chris?

You be mumu original

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Mother And Benny Hinn On The Altar (Photos, Video) by wolesmile(m): 12:17am On Feb 15, 2017
KingsleySanchez:

I pity U. U are a very Wise fool!

Oya, take kulikuli...

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Mother And Benny Hinn On The Altar (Photos, Video) by Abillsable: 5:55am On Feb 15, 2017
Ioannes:

My dear, and lose my soul? Mba. Even Jesus Christ did not own a donkey when he was on earth.
LOL ..Too much stupid ignorance.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Mother And Benny Hinn On The Altar (Photos, Video) by gwama: 5:50pm On Feb 15, 2017
Good news, I did not know that his mother was still alive, it falls well, she has only to choose a woman, may he is divorced now and is not good that the man is alone. Mothers know how to choose women for their sons. cool
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Mother And Benny Hinn On The Altar (Photos, Video) by aalangel(f): 7:42pm On Feb 15, 2017
wolesmile:

Because of Chris?

You be mumu original

That's the difference between us. We bless and don't curse...so...Take it!!!!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Mother And Benny Hinn On The Altar (Photos, Video) by Godsbillionaire(m): 12:17am On Feb 20, 2017
crownedprinz:
how does this add value to my life......news about lives of pastors..no more news about Jesus self

JESUS SAID YOU SHOULD HONOR YOUR PARENTS IN THE LORD A HIS REPRESENTATIVES ON EARTH (EPHESIANS 6 VS 1)

SECONDLY HE SAID YOU SHOULD BE FOLLOWERS 1 Corinthians 11 (King James) Version
11 Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Mother And Benny Hinn On The Altar (Photos, Video) by Godsbillionaire(m): 12:28am On Feb 20, 2017
Eldee54321:
HE DIDN'T NEED TO OWN A DONKEY, (EVEN THOUGH THE OWNER OF THAT DONKEY WAS COMMANDED BY GOD TO RELEASE IT TO JESUS) BECAUSE ALL THINGS WHERE AT HIS DISPOSAL, HE CONVERTED WATER TO WINE AND VERY GOOD WINE AT THAT, HE SENT PETER TO GET A GOLD COIN FROM THE MOUTH OF THE FIRST FISH THAT PETER CAUGHT TO PAY HIS TAXES AND PETER, BUT AM SURE YOU KNOW A POOR MAN DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO EVEN GET A MEAL TALKLESS OFF AUTHORIZING MONEY TO COME FROM THE MOUTH OF A FISH OR EVEN ANYBODY, IF THEY COULD TRUST ME YOU WOULD NEVER SEE POOR PEOPLE LINED UP ON STREET CORNERS BEGGING.

THE BIBLE SAID HE ALWAY GAVE TO THE POOR BECAUSE JUDAS WHO WAS IN CHARGE OF THE MONEY BAG (WHO WAS LIKE THE ACCOUNTANT FOR JESUS MINISTRY THOSE DAYS) ALWAYS HELPED HIMSELF FROM THE MONEY BAG BY STEALING WHICH MADE IT EASY FOR THE DEVIL TO USE HIM TO BETRAY JESUS FOR WHO YOU YIELD YOURSELF TO YOU BECOME A SLAVE OFF THE BIBLE SAYS.

SO JESUS CHRIST WHO BECAME POOR SO THAT THROUGH HIS POVERTY YOU AND I MIGHT BECOME RICH EXPERIENCED WHAT IT WAS LIKE IN ORDER TO TEACH US HOW TO COME OUT OF IT BY FOLLOWING BIBLICAL PRINCIPLES. HE MADE ALL THINGS AND HAD ALL THINGS HE NEEDED IN ABUNDANCE TO FULFILL SCRIPTURE.

TRUST ME SOMEONE WHO KNOWS ALL THINGS IS NOT POOR BUT AN ALL WISE KNOWING GOD, I THINK YOU NEED TO RENEW YOUR MIND SIR
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Mother And Benny Hinn On The Altar (Photos, Video) by Godsbillionaire(m): 12:32am On Feb 20, 2017
Ioannes:

Why don't you go and ask the person it was borrowed from if it was returned or not. Or just simply read your bible.

HE DIDN'T NEED TO OWN A DONKEY, (EVEN THOUGH THE OWNER OF THAT DONKEY WAS COMMANDED BY GOD TO RELEASE IT TO JESUS) BECAUSE ALL THINGS WHERE AT HIS DISPOSAL, HE CONVERTED WATER TO WINE AND VERY GOOD WINE AT THAT, HE SENT PETER TO GET A GOLD COIN FROM THE MOUTH OF THE FIRST FISH THAT PETER CAUGHT TO PAY HIS TAXES AND PETER, BUT AM SURE YOU KNOW A POOR MAN DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO EVEN GET A MEAL TALKLESS OFF AUTHORIZING MONEY TO COME FROM THE MOUTH OF A FISH OR EVEN ANYBODY, IF THEY COULD TRUST ME YOU WOULD NEVER SEE POOR PEOPLE LINED UP ON STREET CORNERS BEGGING.

THE BIBLE SAID HE ALWAY GAVE TO THE POOR BECAUSE JUDAS WHO WAS IN CHARGE OF THE MONEY BAG (WHO WAS LIKE THE ACCOUNTANT FOR JESUS MINISTRY THOSE DAYS) ALWAYS HELPED HIMSELF FROM THE MONEY BAG BY STEALING WHICH MADE IT EASY FOR THE DEVIL TO USE HIM TO BETRAY JESUS FOR WHO YOU YIELD YOURSELF TO YOU BECOME A SLAVE OFF THE BIBLE SAYS.

SO JESUS CHRIST WHO BECAME POOR SO THAT THROUGH HIS POVERTY YOU AND I MIGHT BECOME RICH EXPERIENCED WHAT IT WAS LIKE IN ORDER TO TEACH US HOW TO COME OUT OF IT BY FOLLOWING BIBLICAL PRINCIPLES. HE MADE ALL THINGS AND HAD ALL THINGS HE NEEDED IN ABUNDANCE TO FULFILL SCRIPTURE.

TRUST ME SOMEONE WHO KNOWS ALL THINGS IS NOT POOR BUT AN ALL WISE KNOWING GOD, I THINK YOU NEED TO RENEW YOUR MIND SIR

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do People Who Speak In Tongues Fake It Or Understand It? / New Rccg's Tithe Collection Format / Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.