Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,043 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Chris Oyakhilome's Mother And Benny Hinn On The Altar (Photos, Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome's Mother And Benny Hinn On The Altar (Photos, Video) (26382 Views)

Angelina Oyakhilome's 80th Birthday: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Mother Celebrates / Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) / Chris Oyakhilome's Mother With Her Grand Daughters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Mother And Benny Hinn On The Altar (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 20, 2017
Godsbillionaire:

HE DIDN'T NEED TO OWN A DONKEY, (EVEN THOUGH THE OWNER OF THAT DONKEY WAS COMMANDED BY GOD TO RELEASE IT TO JESUS) BECAUSE ALL THINGS WHERE AT HIS DISPOSAL, HE CONVERTED WATER TO WINE AND VERY GOOD WINE AT THAT, HE SENT PETER TO GET A GOLD COIN FROM THE MOUTH OF THE FIRST FISH THAT PETER CAUGHT TO PAY HIS TAXES AND PETER, BUT AM SURE YOU KNOW A POOR MAN DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO EVEN GET A MEAL TALKLESS OFF AUTHORIZING MONEY TO COME FROM THE MOUTH OF A FISH OR EVEN ANYBODY, IF THEY COULD TRUST ME YOU WOULD NEVER SEE POOR PEOPLE LINED UP ON STREET CORNERS BEGGING.

THE BIBLE SAID HE ALWAY GAVE TO THE POOR BECAUSE JUDAS WHO WAS IN CHARGE OF THE MONEY BAG (WHO WAS LIKE THE ACCOUNTANT FOR JESUS MINISTRY THOSE DAYS) ALWAYS HELPED HIMSELF FROM THE MONEY BAG BY STEALING WHICH MADE IT EASY FOR THE DEVIL TO USE HIM TO BETRAY JESUS FOR WHO YOU YIELD YOURSELF TO YOU BECOME A SLAVE OFF THE BIBLE SAYS.

SO JESUS CHRIST WHO BECAME POOR SO THAT THROUGH HIS POVERTY YOU AND I MIGHT BECOME RICH EXPERIENCED WHAT IT WAS LIKE IN ORDER TO TEACH US HOW TO COME OUT OF IT BY FOLLOWING BIBLICAL PRINCIPLES. HE MADE ALL THINGS AND HAD ALL THINGS HE NEEDED IN ABUNDANCE TO FULFILL SCRIPTURE.

TRUST ME SOMEONE WHO KNOWS ALL THINGS IS NOT POOR BUT AN ALL WISE KNOWING GOD, I THINK YOU NEED TO RENEW YOUR MIND SIR

I'm sorry, Jesus Christ did not become poor so that you can become rich. Stop twisting the bible to suit your base desires.

Mention one verse in the bible where Jesus Christ praised material wealth?

Remember the passage of the rich young man and Jesus's words to him? "It's easier to for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God"

"Foxes have home and birds have nests, but the son of man has nowhere to lay his head"

"If you want to be my disciple, carry your CROSS and follow me..."

And my favorite Matthew 6:19-21 "lay up not treasures for yourselves here on earth where moth and..." And it concludes thus "... For where thy treasure is, there is thy heart also."

Christ did not come to call us to be rich, he came to call us to be HOLY.

Not everybody in this world will be rich, but everybody can be holy.

Reading the bible to suit your taste and personal likes is not good sir. CHANGE!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Mother And Benny Hinn On The Altar (Photos, Video) by oaroloye(m): 2:02pm On Feb 20, 2017
Ioannes:
Pastorpreneur. Preparing for heaven by amassing wealth on earth.

Did you make that up?

Tell us that you made that one up!

You have finished him with 13 letters.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Mother And Benny Hinn On The Altar (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 20, 2017
oaroloye:

Did you make that up?

Tell us that you made that one up!

You have finished him with 13 letters.

Lol. It's a made up word alright, but not original with me though.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Mother And Benny Hinn On The Altar (Photos, Video) by Eldee54321(m): 1:36pm On Feb 28, 2017
Godsbillionaire:

HE DIDN'T NEED TO OWN A DONKEY, (EVEN THOUGH THE OWNER OF THAT DONKEY WAS COMMANDED BY GOD TO RELEASE IT TO JESUS) BECAUSE ALL THINGS WHERE AT HIS DISPOSAL, HE CONVERTED WATER TO WINE AND VERY GOOD WINE AT THAT, HE SENT PETER TO GET A GOLD COIN FROM THE MOUTH OF THE FIRST FISH THAT PETER CAUGHT TO PAY HIS TAXES AND PETER, BUT AM SURE YOU KNOW A POOR MAN DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO EVEN GET A MEAL TALKLESS OFF AUTHORIZING MONEY TO COME FROM THE MOUTH OF A FISH OR EVEN ANYBODY, IF THEY COULD TRUST ME YOU WOULD NEVER SEE POOR PEOPLE LINED UP ON STREET CORNERS BEGGING.

THE BIBLE SAID HE ALWAY GAVE TO THE POOR BECAUSE JUDAS WHO WAS IN CHARGE OF THE MONEY BAG (WHO WAS LIKE THE ACCOUNTANT FOR JESUS MINISTRY THOSE DAYS) ALWAYS HELPED HIMSELF FROM THE MONEY BAG BY STEALING WHICH MADE IT EASY FOR THE DEVIL TO USE HIM TO BETRAY JESUS FOR WHO YOU YIELD YOURSELF TO YOU BECOME A SLAVE OFF THE BIBLE SAYS.

SO JESUS CHRIST WHO BECAME POOR SO THAT THROUGH HIS POVERTY YOU AND I MIGHT BECOME RICH EXPERIENCED WHAT IT WAS LIKE IN ORDER TO TEACH US HOW TO COME OUT OF IT BY FOLLOWING BIBLICAL PRINCIPLES. HE MADE ALL THINGS AND HAD ALL THINGS HE NEEDED IN ABUNDANCE TO FULFILL SCRIPTURE.

TRUST ME SOMEONE WHO KNOWS ALL THINGS IS NOT POOR BUT AN ALL WISE KNOWING GOD, I THINK YOU NEED TO RENEW YOUR MIND SIR
I see....so u are still saying the same thing......am onl saying tht d DONKEY he rode to Jerusalem was nt borrowed
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Mother And Benny Hinn On The Altar (Photos, Video) by Eldee54321(m): 1:38pm On Feb 28, 2017
Ioannes:

You dey read bible at all? Abi anything wey your pastor tell you, you go just nod your head sheepishly and agree?

The donkey he rode into Jerusalem was borrowed. Better change your church.
Hmmmm...I laff...so u dunno d difference between giving n Borrowing Smh
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Mother And Benny Hinn On The Altar (Photos, Video) by Eldee54321(m): 1:39pm On Feb 28, 2017
martooski:

you dey read bible at alll... that donkey was borrowed
who told u it was borrrowed...n if it was? Can u give me a verse where it was borrowed?...
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Mother And Benny Hinn On The Altar (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 28, 2017
Eldee54321:
Hmmmm...I laff...so u dunno d difference between giving n Borrowing Smh

So what did he do with the donkey after riding it?

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Mother And Benny Hinn On The Altar (Photos, Video) by Godsbillionaire(m): 5:03pm On Mar 09, 2017
Ioannes:

I'm sorry, Jesus Christ did not become poor so that you can become rich. Stop twisting the bible to suit your base desires.

Mention one verse in the bible where Jesus Christ praised material wealth?

Remember the passage of the rich young man and Jesus's words to him? "It's easier to for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God"[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

"Foxes have home and birds have nests, but the son of man has nowhere to lay his head"

"If you want to be my disciple, carry your CROSS and follow me..."

And my favorite Matthew 6:19-21 "lay up not treasures for yourselves here on earth where moth and..." And it concludes thus "... For where thy treasure is, there is thy heart also."

Christ did not come to call us to be rich, he came to call us to be HOLY.

Not everybody in this world will be rich, but everybody can be holy.

Reading the bible to suit your taste and personal likes is not good sir. CHANGE!

I pity you for you seem ignorant of the bible. You sing Abraham's blessings are mine but you don't know that Abraham made heaven as wealthy as he was, he had over 300 trained servants living with him he was rich in silver and gold and still very righteous and Holy before God.... Who in Nigeria do you know has over 300 trained men in their own home... He was extremely wealthy and holy and could pass through the eye of a needle because the Gospel said he was in paradise and Lazarus the poor man was in his Bosom... The scripture calls God the God of Abraham, it also says God is not the God of the dead so we know Rich Abraham made heaven

What does the scripture say about a wealthy man

Pss 112:1 Praise ye the Lord. Blessed [is] the man [that] feareth the Lord, [that] delighteth greatly in his commandments.
Pss 112:2 His seed shall be mighty upon earth: the generation of the upright shall be blessed.
Pss 112:3 Wealth and riches [shall be] in his house: and his righteousness endureth for ever.

If you are holy and do not have wealth then how can you spread the Gospel, how can souls be won? If your Holy and you are not blessed financially what impact can you make Globally, after all Christ said you are the light of the world and the salt of the earth

I am blessed and I am not a pastor and I regularly go out for evangelism and use my money to buy bibles and clothing and food for Soul winning but if I was just holy and not blessed which impact will I make... If you claim to be Holy and your not blessed then your probably not a giver. Reference palm 112 about holiness and wealth

How can satellite television be made to enter prisons, remote villages across the world?

Jesus expressed that those who are not rich towards God but sow to themselves, their flesh and passions shall reap corruption

Matthew 6:19-21 "lay up not treasures for yourselves here on earth where moth and..." And it concludes thus "... For where thy treasure is, there is thy heart also."

The verse you quoted above was talking about sowing to the spirit rather than accumulating wealth here on earth.., why did Jesus Christ say this? Simple because when you are rich towards God you get blessed financially also... Remember give and it shall be given also.... Remember he that sows sparingly shall reap sparingly and he that sows bountifully shall reap bountifully, so if you don't reap bountifully then you are not sowing bountifully then?

God hates poverty, the bible says that the poverty of the poor is their destruction whole the wealth of the rich is their strong tower

Proverbs 15:6

Great wealth is in the house of the righteous, But trouble is in the income of the wicked.

So you can see that righteousness and holiness is associated with wealth

The word of God said in
2Cor 8:9 For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.

So why say he had no intention for you to become wealthy.... He said "might become rich" for those who will follow the principles of sowing and reaping.. There are holy pastors who don't give but their congregations do and the congregations get richer while the pastor stays poor.. Simple principle

The person of Jesus guarantees your salvation but the principles of Jesus determines your earthly success

When the disciples told Jesus they had given up everything and followed him what did Jesus respond to them saying?

He said in Mk 10:29 And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel’s,
Mk 10:30 But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.

So if your poor you are not a giver for it says blessed is the hand that gives and not the hand that receives.

So whenever I give to the poor I am the one blessed, not the poor, the poor are only happy but not blessed because the blessing is in the giving and not receiving

He said foxes have holes but the son of man has no where to lay his head to make us know the urgent need to preach Gospel and that we shouldn't let our base hinder us from moving about preaching the gospel after all when a disciple asked Jesus where he lived see what he replied:

John 1:37-39:

When the two disciples heard him say this, they followed Jesus. Turning round, Jesus saw them following and asked, ‘What do you want?’

They said, ‘Rabbi’ (which means ‘Teacher’), ‘where are you staying?’

‘Come,’ he replied, ‘and you will see.’

So they went and saw where he was staying, and they spent that day with him. It was about four in the afternoon
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Mother And Benny Hinn On The Altar (Photos, Video) by Ubenedictus(m): 6:10pm On Mar 09, 2017
jenavism44:
Thank to the mother of my most excellent and most esteem mentor,I love you ma,mother of great nation,mother of super stars,mother of kings and queens,mother of God's general,mother of the ambassador of Jesus,mother of christian oyakhilome we celebrate,honour you,indeed,you are a blessed mother
Make anybody honour Mary the mother of Jesus with similar words naw, then una go tie belt insult am wella call am idolatry but it is ok to give ur pastor mother titles.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Mother And Benny Hinn On The Altar (Photos, Video) by Kolanist(m): 3:52pm On Feb 21, 2018
I wonder why pastor Benny Hinn is associating with Chris Oyakhilome and the vatican . Does he(Benny Hinn) not have the Holy Spirit in him to discern who they are. There was a time i thought Benny Hinn was a false prophet,i even posted it on social media but now i dont think Benny Hinn is a false prophet and i have deleted the twit. pastor Benny Hinn should be carefull with his associations and character . May The Lord help him(Benny Hinn) in every way and touch him to forgive me in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Mother And Benny Hinn On The Altar (Photos, Video) by donnie(m): 1:03am On Feb 22, 2018
Kolanist:
I wonder why pastor Benny Hinn is associating with Chris Oyakhilome and the vatican . Does he(Benny Hinn) not have the Holy Spirit in him to discern who they are. There was a time i thought Benny Hinn was a false prophet,i even posted it on social media but now i dont think Benny Hinn is a false prophet and i have deleted the twit. pastor Benny Hinn should be carefull with his associations and character . May The Lord help him(Benny Hinn) in every way and touch him to forgive me in Jesus name. Amen

You well so?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do People Who Speak In Tongues Fake It Or Understand It? / New Rccg's Tithe Collection Format / Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.