Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

"Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD (30628 Views)

Senate In Longest Closed-door Meeting As Tension Mounts / 15 Senators That May Not Return To The Senate In 2019 / Hameed Ali Arrives Senate In Mufti (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by piagetskinner(m): 2:57pm On Feb 12, 2017
That's a huge joke

1 Like

Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 12, 2017
I pray she win ooo. this one that politician no dey give us comedy again.... Patrick Obahiagbon sef no dey give us gist again...

1 Like

Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by ekpeye(m): 3:00pm On Feb 12, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
This is one joke taken too far..

@Those saying she will win, we'll see how she can even win the PDP ticket and how she will win the main election.

She should know where to draw the line between sycophants and real followers.

You forgot that Rivers state election is for those who has thugs and guns. Dont also forget that she is from the Ateke Tom area.. More guns, more votes. If she contest she will win i can bet you. The chief rigger himself Nyesom wike is with her. More guns more votes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by Mrbigman1(m): 3:07pm On Feb 12, 2017
sarrki:

Bro she will win

Our youths have lost it completely

They have sold their heart

Pls tell me if she is not better Dan most of dem from north. Can dey even speak?

Why is dis news from SE and SS always looking ill to u guys when worst emit from ur ends?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by billyG(m): 3:09pm On Feb 12, 2017
jahsharon:
INEC will use DSS and EFCC's report to disqualify her and there is nothing she or anyone can do about it. Her husband the ineffectual buffoon has been going from IBB to AbdulSalam and from Shagari to Obasanjo to beg them to him beg Buhari not to jail him (Jonathan) and his wife. So, if Goatluck Jonathan or Mama Piss tries any nonesense, they will be sent to Kuje Prison and we shall let the South-South miscreants bomb all pipelines and destroy their own environment for about one month before the Nigerian Army occupies the region forever. If Mama Piss, James Ibori, Diezaini and other looters are the only good products from the Niger Delta, then only Jesus can develop the region.
This dude made me laugh 4 d 1st time today.
Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by cashreport: 3:11pm On Feb 12, 2017
Patience Jonathan will win big time I can bet my 3 months salary on it
Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by Ibime(m): 3:12pm On Feb 12, 2017
Patience Jonathan a PHD? KEEP KWAYET!

2 Likes

Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by akokoniko: 3:14pm On Feb 12, 2017
Wonder sha never end
Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by perfectgen(m): 3:19pm On Feb 12, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

@Those saying she will win, we'll see how she can even win the PDP ticket and how she will win the main election.

Inasmuch as I don't see her being productive in the Senate nor would I condescend to cast my vote for her likes, I believe that she will win and it is the only way she can get the government off her trail; the story of Buruji Kashamu should give you a better idea.
We are too divided in this country along political and ethnic lines which unfortunately favours Madam Patience Jonathan; she is deep PDP with obvious support from PDP state leader; Governor Wike, and in truth her people sort of like her, so I still stand to be corrected, she may be the next Senator representing Rivers East.
However, my issue with us in Nigeria is the siddon-and-look approach we always take; we can see how the game is playing out now yet we won't do anything until 2019 when she wins and we start crying foul.
I admonish that if there is any sane person who believes she won't deliver, this is the best time to start scouting for someone who can give her a run for her money and bring in good leaders; if we all do that in our respective constituencies, we may just have the solution to sanitising the Senate and House of Representatives.

1 Like

Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by kabrud: 3:20pm On Feb 12, 2017
Onyochejohn:
u still pained come here? U need anbulance

Pls, in the name of whatever u believe in, stop quoting me. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Bye.
Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 12, 2017
Some idiots in her village will still vote for her after receiving handouts that cant feed them for a month. Nigerians will keep voting for people that are bereft of ideas and those who have no developmental plan for the people

1 Like

Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by kabrud: 3:23pm On Feb 12, 2017
Mrbigman1:

Pls tell me if she is not better Dan most of dem from north. Can dey even speak?

Why is dis news from SE and SS always looking ill to u guys when worst emit from ur ends?

Pls name one northern first lady or female politician in the emboldened category. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by ybalogs(m): 3:33pm On Feb 12, 2017
The return of our laugh tonic. A very welcomed development.
Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by creepsyme(f): 3:34pm On Feb 12, 2017
Naijahelm:
Former First Lady, Dame Patience Jonathan will run for Senate in 2019 if reports coming from out Bayelsa State are to be believed.

Patience Jonathan is the wife of former President, Goodluck Jonathan who was defeated by President Muhammadu Buhari in the 2015 General Election.

Dame Patience Jonathan will be representing Rivers East Senatorial District in Rivers State if elected in 2019.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/02/dame-patience-jonathan-to-run-for.html?m=1

https://mobile.twitter.com/JajaPhD/status/830522848074674176
how does she intend to represent her pple? which language will she be speaking? all the best to her though..

1 Like

Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by Mrbigman1(m): 3:39pm On Feb 12, 2017
kabrud:

Pls name one northern first lady or female politician in the emboldened category. Thanks.

Re senators now divided by gender line? Smh.

She wanna run for senate, she's qualified academically and a citizen of Nigeria. Why ur frown?
She can't speak good English? Leave it for ppl she's representing to worry about, not u. A lot of ur ppl in her level can't even speak at all.
Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 12, 2017
kabrud:

Pls, in the name of whatever u believe in, stop quoting me. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Bye.
but qout me on another topic pained man
Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by blezzino(m): 3:40pm On Feb 12, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
She is from the same Senatorial district and federal constituency with me.

Trust me when I say her fate will be like that of Maryam Ali of Delta North

She will LOSE in the PDP Primary. Remember Joe is not in power and no federal might. beside, some Okrika youth suspected this. since last year but we are waiting for she to declare.

Well I will hold my peace till she declares.
Joe not in power..it's seems yhu have forgotten wike is in power .
Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by onatisi(m): 3:40pm On Feb 12, 2017
kabrud:
She has supporters, and I bet u, she can win.
Trust me ,she will be a very good senator and she will definitely if she contests. I pray she doesn't change her mind about it .
Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by Mrbigman1(m): 3:41pm On Feb 12, 2017
kabrud:

Present sire
Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by kabrud: 3:42pm On Feb 12, 2017
Mrbigman1:

Re senators now divided by gender line? Smh.

She wanna run for senate, she's qualified academically and a citizen of Nigeria. Why ur frown?
She can't speak good English? Leave it for ppl she's representing to worry about, not u. A lot of ur ppl in her level can't even speak at all.

Okay name one senator from the north in the category.
Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by kabrud: 3:43pm On Feb 12, 2017
Onyochejohn:
but qout me on another topic pained man

Okay, I will not quote u again, bye.
Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by Jaabioro(m): 3:43pm On Feb 12, 2017
I will not be surprised what kind of bill she would like to present.. then she would present the legalisation of corruption..
Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by Philemhon(m): 3:56pm On Feb 12, 2017
BigStout:
Which language she go take communicate inside senate
Same language she used while campaigning for her husband during last election

Lanretoye:
who go vote thisone
if am in rivers state, i will
Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by Kiakia(m): 4:02pm On Feb 12, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

A joke taken too far indeed even though I don't believe the story.
Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by Originalsly: 4:03pm On Feb 12, 2017
Hmmm....would be running for Senate?...or from Senate?
Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by Orikinla1: 4:08pm On Feb 12, 2017
Characters like this person only win political elections where majority of the voters are idiots.

2 Likes

Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by jordinsparkles(f): 4:11pm On Feb 12, 2017
Yekpa! War!

1 Like

Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by MadeInSpain2015(m): 4:17pm On Feb 12, 2017
Eni kure ma...female Dog

1 Like

Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by ephi123(f): 4:27pm On Feb 12, 2017
Only in Nigeria... Smh

1 Like

Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by DeRay98(m): 4:29pm On Feb 12, 2017
Yeeee! Grammar somersault is going to happen again ooo....the murderer of English language is booting for another session.
The truth is, na plot to recover the loot wey effc confiscate be this ooo

1 Like

Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by akanbiaa(m): 4:30pm On Feb 12, 2017
Wishing her best of luck
Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by profosa: 4:37pm On Feb 12, 2017
If she is given the PDP Ticket,what happens to George Sekibo,the current senator representing Rivers east.Don't forget there is no Federal appointment to compensate any politician who gives up his seat.George Sekibo may decamp in the floor of the senate and strengthen the opposition.That would be a very big blow to PDP

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Don’t Blame Me For Kwankwasiyya Group’s Defection From APC —obaseki / Buhari Meets With The Young Volunteers From APC Presidential Situation Room / Buhari constitutes Board For Aviation Agencies, Renames Airports - Hours To Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.