Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,051 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Results Of The Just Concluded Nat. Qur'an Recitation Musaabaqah Held In Ilorin. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Results Of The Just Concluded Nat. Qur'an Recitation Musaabaqah Held In Ilorin. (2193 Views)

Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA / His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar / Free Tim Omotoso Peace Walk Held In Durban, South Africa - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Results Of The Just Concluded Nat. Qur'an Recitation Musaabaqah Held In Ilorin. by AdisaGaniyu(f): 11:35am On Feb 12, 2017
RESULTS OF THE JUST CONCLUDED NATIONAL QUR'AN RECITATION MUSAABAQAH (FEMALE CATEGORIES)

First Category (Memorization of Complete Qur'an and Tafseer)

Aishatu Musa Gale - Bauchi 1st
Aishatu Abdulmuttalib - Yobe 2nd
Zainab Muhammad Salisu - Katsina 3rd
Fatima Muhammad Alkali - Borno 4th
Maryam Mukhtar Bunyaminu Musa - Kano 5th

Second Category (Memorization of Complete Qur'an)

Zainab Muhammad Saminu Al-hassan - Zamfara 1st
Rukayya Abubakar Muhammad - Sokoto 2nd
Fatima Lawal Imam - Katsina 3rd
Asiya Ahmad Aliyu - Kaduna 4th
Hassana Yusuf Muhammad - Bauchi 5th

Third Category (Memorization of 40 Hizbs)

Aisha Hamidu - Borno 1st
Shamsiyyah Salihu - Adamawa 2nd
Maryam Muhammad Umar - Kaduna 3rd
Asiya Muhammad - Niger 4th
Aishatu Hassan Alinkilo Anka - Zamfara 5th

Fourth Category (Memorization of 20 Hizbs)

Saratu Ibrahim Muhammad Abubakar - Zamfara 1st
Hassana Umar Liman - Gombe 2nd
Fatima Muhammad Usman - Kaduna 3rd
Halima Sa'diya Muhammad Shuaibu - FCT 4th
Khadijat Abdullahi - Niger 5th

Fifth Category (Memorization of 10 Hizbs or Tangheem)

Nafisatu A. Usman - Adamawa 1st
Dhakirat Dhikrullah Rabiu Anike - Osun 2nd
Nana Hawwa Abdur Rahim Yon Momoh - Lagos 3rd
Maryam Yahya Umar Birnin Kudu - Jigawa 4th
Firdausi Muhammad Usman - Kaduna 5th

Sixth Category (Memorization of 2 Hizbs)

Dasuki Maimunat - Kwara 1st
Aisha Saidu - Taraba 2nd
Aisha Sunusi Mainasara Kazaure Jigawa 3rd
Bilqees Moriyu Adetola Ekungomi - Lagos 4th
Alimot Tairu Muhammad - Oyo 5th

Ibn 'Abdillah As-sudaisiy
13th Jumaadal Awwal, 1438 AH (11th February, 2017)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Results Of The Just Concluded Nat. Qur'an Recitation Musaabaqah Held In Ilorin. by AdisaGaniyu(f): 11:36am On Feb 12, 2017
More pictures

Re: Results Of The Just Concluded Nat. Qur'an Recitation Musaabaqah Held In Ilorin. by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 12, 2017
Beautiful people

1 Like

Re: Results Of The Just Concluded Nat. Qur'an Recitation Musaabaqah Held In Ilorin. by madridguy(m): 11:38am On Feb 12, 2017
BaarakAllahu feekum Aishatu Musa Gale.

1 Like

Re: Results Of The Just Concluded Nat. Qur'an Recitation Musaabaqah Held In Ilorin. by AdisaGaniyu(f): 11:46am On Feb 12, 2017
Senate President with Male winner..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Results Of The Just Concluded Nat. Qur'an Recitation Musaabaqah Held In Ilorin. by adadike281(f): 12:05pm On Feb 12, 2017
Awon Alfa wa ni Ilorin- ni Ilorin , ni Ilorin, ni Ilorin,
to won ko wa ni kewu, ore olorun ni awon se

2 Likes

Re: Results Of The Just Concluded Nat. Qur'an Recitation Musaabaqah Held In Ilorin. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 12, 2017
Dats all they know. If it is waec u will be seeing all d nothern states behind. They cant have an educational competition to free themselves from illiteracy. Backward set of humans

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Results Of The Just Concluded Nat. Qur'an Recitation Musaabaqah Held In Ilorin. by Origin(f): 12:17pm On Feb 12, 2017
damagepbuh:
Dats all they know. If it is waec u will be seeing all d nothern states behind. They cant have an educational competition to free themselves from illiteracy. Backward set of humans

There are so many different forms of education. Some of us go reach university and yet will not be able to compete with iya oloja's calculation of sales profit cost. Their minds be faster than a calculator.

And the North aren't as backward intellectually as that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Results Of The Just Concluded Nat. Qur'an Recitation Musaabaqah Held In Ilorin. by malikombi(m): 12:20pm On Feb 12, 2017
Origin:

There are so many different forms of education. Some of us go reach university and yet will not be able to compete with iya oloja's calculation of sales profit cost. Their minds be faster than a calculator.

Well spoken.
they will always dominate a larger percentage of the Nigerian politics
Re: Results Of The Just Concluded Nat. Qur'an Recitation Musaabaqah Held In Ilorin. by annunaki2(m): 12:28pm On Feb 12, 2017
And of what value added is it to be able to recite that hate filled book that has brought so much misery and bloodshed to mankind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Results Of The Just Concluded Nat. Qur'an Recitation Musaabaqah Held In Ilorin. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 12, 2017
Origin:

D only nothern state i have not been to are borno yobe and kebbi. I have been to d rest d north is more backwards dan anyone can think. For example in sokoto ministries some ministry workers cant even understand English talk more of d common man

1 Like

Re: Results Of The Just Concluded Nat. Qur'an Recitation Musaabaqah Held In Ilorin. by Ceema1(f): 12:39pm On Feb 12, 2017
damagepbuh:
Shut d fvck up there u Ipod zombie or kuku jump in to lagoon if dis news pain u. mtchewww.

2 Likes

Re: Results Of The Just Concluded Nat. Qur'an Recitation Musaabaqah Held In Ilorin. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 12, 2017
Ceema1:
Shut d fvck up there u Ipod zombie or kuku jump in to lagoon if dis news pain u. mtchewww.
I am an full blooded Ibo. If IPOD is the name u give all Ibos den am glad to answer it. All i am saying is dat d reason why Nigeria is not counted among developed countries is because d north has vowed never to change there antiquated way of life. They are happy with their ba turanchi, u need to see how an hausa youth of age 25 proudly tells u ba turanchi den u will know there is no hope.
Why dont u guys strive to get educated at least that will help to make ur land free of terrorism. Backward set of people

2 Likes

Re: Results Of The Just Concluded Nat. Qur'an Recitation Musaabaqah Held In Ilorin. by Redoil: 3:33pm On Feb 12, 2017
Little wonder they are fond of scoring 9 over 400 in every national entrance examination
Re: Results Of The Just Concluded Nat. Qur'an Recitation Musaabaqah Held In Ilorin. by AdisaGaniyu(f): 4:27pm On Feb 12, 2017
Origin:

Help me ask Watin concern him or her?
Re: Results Of The Just Concluded Nat. Qur'an Recitation Musaabaqah Held In Ilorin. by Ceema1(f): 4:33pm On Feb 12, 2017
damagepbuh:

I am an full blooded Ibo. If IPOD is the name u give all Ibos den am glad to answer it. All i am saying is dat d reason why Nigeria is not counted among developed countries is because d north has vowed never to change there antiquated way of life. They are happy with their ba turanchi, u need to see how an hausa youth of age 25 proudly tells u ba turanchi den u will know there is no hope.
Why dont u guys strive to get educated at least that will help to make ur land free of terrorism. Backward set of people
Backward set of people and they keep rulling over u ur fathers sorry assess? Hahahahahahahha, d joke is on dude.

1 Like

Re: Results Of The Just Concluded Nat. Qur'an Recitation Musaabaqah Held In Ilorin. by AdisaGaniyu(f): 4:34pm On Feb 12, 2017
damagepbuh:

Ibo is the worst creature on the earth. Nothing you can do to pleased them.
What is your business with Quran recitation?
You that educated (westernized), no be thief and ritual you dey do last.

Have you see any Hausa or Yoruba abuse you (Ibo) for specialize in Business??

If you don't have any good thing to write or say why can't you mute or silent.

How many professors do you have your village?
How many Ibo President we get?
How many Ibo DG we get?

Useless people.... Bad people.... Clueless Fellows....

Dey don't know anything than to criticize.
Re: Results Of The Just Concluded Nat. Qur'an Recitation Musaabaqah Held In Ilorin. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 12, 2017
Ceema1:
Backward set of people and they keep rulling over u ur fathers sorry assess? Hahahahahahahha, d joke is on dude.
Yes no problem let dem keep ruling us. I prefer to be ruled dan rule and yet live in misery like northerners. All d years of rule wat have they? A land full of poverty and terrorism, a land full of illiteracy. I was in kastina recently i wept for the level of poverty there. For we Ibos we keep enjoying ourselves, no wahala let d north keep ruling

2 Likes

Re: Results Of The Just Concluded Nat. Qur'an Recitation Musaabaqah Held In Ilorin. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 12, 2017
AdisaGaniyu:

Ibo is the worst creature on the earth. Nothing you can do to pleased them.
What is your business with Quran recitation?
You that educated (westernized), no be thief and ritual you dey do last.

Have you see any Hausa or Yoruba abuse you (Ibo) for specialize in Business??

If you don't have any good thing to write or say why can't you mute or silent.

How many professors do you have your village?
Bros after reading ur poorly constucted grammar i weep for u. Probably u are preparing to go for ur islamic school. No problem u guys shud keep carrying ur quran on ur head. Last time i entered zamfara I screamed, is dat how allah is punishing these guys!!! Come and see ur almajiri brothers rushing my food. U will see young grown up boys coming to sing at my door for alms. Of course i give dem food with meat and they praise me yanka dede.
We are d worst creatures in d world, no problem but we rule d commercial and business world in d country.
Wen u guys come to d south u come with Sewing machine and shoe needle, wen we come too d north we take over the nice businesses. U can die in jealousy
Re: Results Of The Just Concluded Nat. Qur'an Recitation Musaabaqah Held In Ilorin. by AdisaGaniyu(f): 4:45pm On Feb 12, 2017
damagepbuh:

Yes no problem let dem keep ruling us. I prefer to be ruled dan rule and yet live in misery like northerners. All d years of rule wat have they? A land full of poverty and terrorism, a land full of illiteracy. I was in kastina recently i wept for the level of poverty there. For we Ibos we keep enjoying ourselves, no wahala let d north keep ruling

Go back to your village?

Lol... See idiot, you said north is full of poverty why can't you stay in your Village.

Your business is growing and moving in Place that is full of poverty?

I rest my case till next time..
Re: Results Of The Just Concluded Nat. Qur'an Recitation Musaabaqah Held In Ilorin. by AdisaGaniyu(f): 4:47pm On Feb 12, 2017
damagepbuh:

We are d worst creatures in d world, no problem but we rule d commercial and business world in d country.
Wen u guys come to d south u come with Sewing machine and shoe needle, wen we come too d north we take over the nice businesses. U can die in jealousy
Go and kill yourself..
Re: Results Of The Just Concluded Nat. Qur'an Recitation Musaabaqah Held In Ilorin. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 12, 2017
AdisaGaniyu:

Go and kill yourself..
Thank u bro/sis just make sure dat the bomb zainab is strapping to her body dnt come near u ok? Or ensure u wont be d next person strapping d bomb?
Re: Results Of The Just Concluded Nat. Qur'an Recitation Musaabaqah Held In Ilorin. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 12, 2017
AdisaGaniyu:

I am just helping employ ur illiterate brodas. I came to help dem out of their misery. Without me who knows how many of dem wud have died of poverty. As i am typing they have started singing yanka dede at my door again

Go back to your village?

Lol... See idiot, you said north is full of poverty why can't you stay in your Village.

Your business is growing and moving in Place that is full of poverty?

I rest my case till next time..

(1) (Reply)

Attention: Nccf Edo State Online Reunion / Only The Yorubas Visit Mountains For Prayers. Why? / What Do We Do With Paul's Revelation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.