Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,744 members, 7,955,839 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:43 PM

Aggrieved Ex-baker Hughes Employees Protest In Enugu, Demand N12b Entitlements - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Aggrieved Ex-baker Hughes Employees Protest In Enugu, Demand N12b Entitlements (19140 Views)

Uber Sacks 3,500 Employees Via A Zoom Call / Coronavirus: British Airways To Sack 12,000 Employees / Justice For Sacked Glo Women Protest In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Aggrieved Ex-baker Hughes Employees Protest In Enugu, Demand N12b Entitlements by franfumu(f): 7:38pm On Feb 13, 2017
Kobicove:

I have no concern with the 400 or so staff who are suing the company...

You're still dodging the main issue which revolves around your first allegation

Prove to the world that a staff left the employment of the company after 15 years of service and got only a pay-off of N500,000 which was not as a result of outstanding debts against him but as a result of willful intent of the company to cheat him.
The guy is already suing baker hughes for it. The document is in the court if you need the prove. And that is why 400 of them have the court cases with baker hughes. They are seeking redress there not through you.
Re: Aggrieved Ex-baker Hughes Employees Protest In Enugu, Demand N12b Entitlements by Threemg: 9:07pm On Feb 13, 2017
franfumu:
The guy is already suing baker hughes for it. The document is in the court if you need the prove. And that is why 400 of them have the court cases with baker hughes. They are seeking redress there not through you.
Kobicove:

I have no concern with the 400 or so staff who are suing the company...

You're still dodging the main issue which revolves around your first allegation

Prove to the world that a staff left the employment of the company after 15 years of service and got only a pay-off of N500,000 which was not as a result of outstanding debts against him but as a result of willful intent of the company to cheat him.
My guy why not just waka pass and read comments. What's obtainable in your[b] local company[/b] is not obtainable somewhere else.
Re: Aggrieved Ex-baker Hughes Employees Protest In Enugu, Demand N12b Entitlements by Kobicove(m): 8:12am On Feb 14, 2017
Threemg:
My guy why not just waka pass and read comments. What's obtainable in your[b] local company[/b] is not obtainable somewhere else.

My friend for your info, I'm the CFO of a multinational company with presence in over 40 countries and 5 continents...please shove your unsolicited opinion !

It pisses me off when ignorant people come on social media and peddle falsehood!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Banks Sponsor Employees For Prison Tour? / NSCDC New Salary Scale Structure (updated) / Access Bank 2021 Entry Level Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.