Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

South Africans Running After A Moving Truck To Steal Juice From It (Funny Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South Africans Running After A Moving Truck To Steal Juice From It (Funny Video) (3113 Views)

Okada Man Received Hot Slap From A Lady With Big Breast For Running After Her.pi / "Meet Escobar Smith, a moving Bullion Van who doesn't use calculator when Spendi / 20,000+ People Sign Petition To Drink Red Juice From Exhumed Black Sarcophagus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Africans Running After A Moving Truck To Steal Juice From It (Funny Video) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 12, 2017
It's only In South Africa You will see this...
Hunger is real..
Share this video, don't laugh alone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0NFDpWdJHE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans Running After A Moving Truck To Steal Juice From It (Funny Video) by Olarajee(m): 2:00pm On Feb 12, 2017
grin grin grin

Eleyii gidi gaan...

Re: South Africans Running After A Moving Truck To Steal Juice From It (Funny Video) by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:10pm On Feb 12, 2017
the most stupid country in Africa.work them no go work na to kill their fellow Black's

1 Like

Re: South Africans Running After A Moving Truck To Steal Juice From It (Funny Video) by Thecassanova: 6:51pm On Feb 12, 2017
Hunger Bad. See how they ruining someone's business. cry cry

Re: South Africans Running After A Moving Truck To Steal Juice From It (Funny Video) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 12, 2017
hahahahah so funny! mzansi people
Re: South Africans Running After A Moving Truck To Steal Juice From It (Funny Video) by enuk80(m): 9:00pm On Feb 12, 2017
very funny...it can't happen in 9ja
Re: South Africans Running After A Moving Truck To Steal Juice From It (Funny Video) by ayokellany: 9:06pm On Feb 12, 2017
shocked
Re: South Africans Running After A Moving Truck To Steal Juice From It (Funny Video) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 12, 2017
ayokellany:

You are a very foolish human being. Do you think yahoo n drug is work ? They are not working can you compare their country to the hell on Earth you call a country ? They don't work n every inch of their city is sparkling clean. How about their economy or you think they rely on only crude oil like you. You deserve to be hanged for this comment.
You have no clue what's happening in SA
Re: South Africans Running After A Moving Truck To Steal Juice From It (Funny Video) by ayokellany: 9:10pm On Feb 12, 2017
cry
Re: South Africans Running After A Moving Truck To Steal Juice From It (Funny Video) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 12, 2017
ayokellany:

You are a very foolish human being. Do you think yahoo n drug is work ? They are not working can you compare their country to the hell on Earth you call a country ? They don't work n every inch of their city is sparkling clean. How about their economy or you think they rely on only crude oil like you. You deserve to be hanged for this comment

The young man is right about their blacks. You really don't know what you're talking about. If you've lived in SA you'd understand better. Don't be ignorant and stop the abuse.

Ask yourself about what you just watched, can this happen in Nigeria? This is mass theft with the owner rightfully watching. Common man!!

1 Like

Re: South Africans Running After A Moving Truck To Steal Juice From It (Funny Video) by ayokellany: 7:16am On Feb 13, 2017
Nulasco:

The young man is right about their blacks. You really don't know what you're talking about. If you've lived in SA you'd understand better. Don't be ignorant and stop the abuse.

Ask yourself about what you just watched, can this happen in Nigeria? This is mass theft with the owner rightfully watching. Common man!!

I don't have to live in SA to know you are talking trash and that is how you trash talk others while you go to SA n deal in drug n fraud. All the blacks you see manning the shops in the mail are they from the moon. All those working on the large farms owned by the whites are they from Nigeria or how many whites do you see driving taxis n work in those malls. All those mine workers, road construction workers nko ? I have lived in Jo'burg Capetown, Durban, Pretoria, Brakenfell and I know the working ethics of black South African worker is superior to what is applicable to Nigerians. They do they job diligently and not seek to cut corners at every turns or look to perpetuate a fraud at any given opportunity like Nigerians that is what hard work is all about.

The few jobless drug addicts you roll n sell drugs to does not define an average South African. An average South African is sufficiently orientated to understand that you need to work to sustain an average the mortgage system economy. This is what is applicable in Europe no mortgage society can succeed or sustain itself without the majority of its citizens having fantastic work ethics. That's why the system is self sustaining n efficient in that country where as every Nigerians work tirelessly to shortchanged mortgage institutions and lenders simply because they are too lazy to work off mortgage payments that is why the system remains a colossal failure in Nigeria, thereby denying themselves the benefit n opportunity such system as to offer.

If you are worried about what you just watched just pick up your phone call the UPS office n ask why they chose not to deliver packages to Muslin anymore. It is simply because they are robbed each time they do a delivery in that locality so think hard before stigmatizing other nationalities while claiming yours is superior while the only thing you have to offer the world is fraud n hard drugs.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africans Running After A Moving Truck To Steal Juice From It (Funny Video) by Choiszman(m): 12:32pm On Feb 13, 2017
CC: LALASTICLALA ....LMAO
Re: South Africans Running After A Moving Truck To Steal Juice From It (Funny Video) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 13, 2017
ayokellany:

I don't have to live in SA to know you are talking trash and that is how you trash talk others while you go to SA n deal in drug n fraud. All the blacks you see manning the shops in the mail are they from the moon. All those working on the large farms owned by the whites are they from Nigeria or how many whites do you see driving taxis n work in those malls. All those mine workers, road construction workers nko ? I have lived in Jo'burg Capetown, Durban, Pretoria, Brakenfell and[b] I know the working ethics of black South African worker is superior to what is applicable to Nigerians. [/b]They do they job diligently and not seek to cut corners at every turns or look to perpetuate a fraud at any given opportunity like Nigerians that is what hard work is all about.
Your last two paragraphs are insignificant as I'm not talking about an average South african but an average Black south african. Funny how you shifts the topic to fraud and drugs. We're only talking here about the act of the video, so what does this have to with drugs? So you think on the average a Nigerian is into fraud nd drugs?

I can see you did research overnight not eyewitness. If the bolded is so true why do they claim foreigners are taking over their work? Why do they tends to vandalize Foreign national business, loot their shops and the likes? I'm sure it's not even a foreign national that own the goods at the video. The law is at their favour as no employer would employ a Foreigner or displace a South African/PR over a Foreigner. They claim Foreigners are lazy and they still say they taking over their jobs. They get enough grants from government towards living and education but still most drop out or settle for an NQF level 6. Reason you yourself mention they doing odd jobs, taxi, farm work, etc which you hardly see a white South African.

You must really be high on week if you think most black that works on farmland are South Africans. Mr man majority are Foreigners from Zimbabwe, uganda and the likes.

BTW accordingly to your last paragraph why do they robb mainly in that locality? Can't anything be done about it? Your last paragraph is negative to your claims.
It basically means nothing wrong about it to you when hard working people's business is being vandalized so far anybody commenting about it is potential druglord.

Clap for yourself man.! It would be good if you set up products and citizens ruin it like this for you. We'd see your comments then.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Running After A Moving Truck To Steal Juice From It (Funny Video) by ayokellany: 8:10am On Feb 14, 2017
Nulasco:

Your last two paragraphs are insignificant as I'm not talking about an average South african but an average Black south african. Funny how you shifts the topic to fraud and drugs. We're only talking here about the act of the video, so what does this have to with drugs? So you think on the average a Nigerian is into fraud nd drugs?

I can see you did research overnight not eyewitness. If the bolded is so true why do they claim foreigners are taking over their work? Why do they tends to vandalize Foreign national business, loot their shops and the likes? I'm sure it's not even a foreign national that own the goods at the video. The law is at their favour as no employer would employ a Foreigner or displace a South African/PR over a Foreigner. They claim Foreigners are lazy and they still say they taking over their jobs. They get enough grants from government towards living and education but still most drop out or settle for an NQF level 6. Reason you yourself mention they doing odd jobs, taxi, farm work, etc which you hardly see a white South African.

You must really be high on week if you think most black that works on farmland are South Africans. Mr man majority are Foreigners from Zimbabwe, uganda and the likes.

BTW accordingly to your last paragraph why do they robb mainly in that locality? Can't anything be done about it? Your last paragraph is negative to your claims.
It basically means nothing wrong about it to you when hard working people's business is being vandalized so far anybody commenting about it is potential druglord.

Clap for yourself man.! It would be good if you set up products and citizens ruin it like this for you. We'd see your comments then.

Even the USA claim other nationals steal their jobs. You are pointless with your arguement. Nigerians also deported Ghanaians for the same reason now add the fact the Chinese and Ghana do not involve in running drug racket use to destroy the live of the people they settled with unlike the way Nigeria is ruining South Africa with drugs n frauds. Do you know Western Union and Money Gram do not operate in SA today because of the credit card fraud Nigerians nearly ruined their lives with ? Mr Man shut up on this discussion your country is full of shit just admit. You are arguing with aNigerian not a South African I know what's up. All the gimmick not known to them is well known to me.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Running After A Moving Truck To Steal Juice From It (Funny Video) by lonelydora: 8:15am On Feb 14, 2017
Ayam not understanding these people atimes.
Re: South Africans Running After A Moving Truck To Steal Juice From It (Funny Video) by subtlemee(f): 9:05am On Feb 14, 2017
SA a place where stealing is done shamelessly and in the open broad day light and anytime one sees video of them stealing or looting it's usually juice or coke soda,is it not affordable over there?
Re: South Africans Running After A Moving Truck To Steal Juice From It (Funny Video) by Marcelo290(m): 9:28am On Feb 14, 2017
grin
Atleast an average Nigerian won't indulge in such in the open.. undecided
Black SA no get chill...
Re: South Africans Running After A Moving Truck To Steal Juice From It (Funny Video) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 14, 2017
ayokellany:

Even the USA claim other nationals steal their jobs. You are pointless with your arguement. Nigerians also deported Ghanaians for the same reason now add the fact the Chinese and Ghana do not involve in running drug racket use to destroy the live of the people they settled with unlike the way Nigeria is ruining South Africa with drugs n frauds. Do you know Western Union and Money Gram do not operate in SA today because of the credit card fraud Nigerians nearly ruined their lives with ? Mr Man shut up on this discussion your country is full of shit just admit. You are arguing with aNigerian not a South African I know what's up. All the gimmick not known to them is well known to me.
Something must be wrong with you if you compare Usa foreign issue or Nigeria-Ghana issue with this act. Did we kill Ghanaians or loot their property before we pass our messages across? Or burn their houses? Use your brain pls.

I don't know how this turn to a shift talk, when clearly we're talking about Black SA here. Your low self esteem always bringing scam and drug to prove your lame points. It's clearly you're justifing this with transfer aggression of fake comparism. So what does all remaining black foreigners do there? Remember they not always targeting Nigerians alone but all Africans including Zimbabwe, Uganda etc. so your drugs scam claim is unjustifiable.

How does a constructive comment leads to comparing two Nations? I bet you'd have had no comments assuming it's a white (non-African) that's passing these messages across. What would you have said if I'm a Zimbabwean?

1 Like

Re: South Africans Running After A Moving Truck To Steal Juice From It (Funny Video) by LeSudAfricaine: 5:23pm On Feb 14, 2017
subtlemee:
SA a place where stealing is done shamelessly and in the open broad day light and anytime one sees video of them stealing or looting it's usually juice or coke soda,is it not affordable over there?
Nigeria, a place where 8 year olds are burnt for being suspected of witchcraft, where adulterers are stoned, homosexuals lunched, people beheaded and maimed for human parts, where corruption is a national pastime etc. Give ir up, a nigerian will never be in a position to blb righteous bull..
Re: South Africans Running After A Moving Truck To Steal Juice From It (Funny Video) by LeSudAfricaine: 5:28pm On Feb 14, 2017
Marcelo290:
grin

Atleast an average Nigerian won't indulge in such in the open.. undecided

Black SA no get chill...
righteous crap again. In anambra or whatever shhthole, someone was caught selling human toungues on a stteet pavement in broad daylight. I dare you to come to SA to see your countrymen fist fighting and shhting on walls of hillbrow in broad daylight
Re: South Africans Running After A Moving Truck To Steal Juice From It (Funny Video) by LeSudAfricaine: 5:31pm On Feb 14, 2017
Nulasco:

far far worse things happen over there, I find it hilarious how hard you're trying to make my country look bad to feel better about yourself.
Re: South Africans Running After A Moving Truck To Steal Juice From It (Funny Video) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 14, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
righteous crap again. In anambra or whatever shhthole, someone was caught selling human toungues on a stteet pavement in broad daylight. I dare you to come to SA to see your countrymen fist fighting and shhting on walls of hillbrow in broad daylight
they can go as far as slaughtering each other for a South African ID,these things want to be us haaaha grin

1 Like

Re: South Africans Running After A Moving Truck To Steal Juice From It (Funny Video) by LeSudAfricaine: 5:56pm On Feb 14, 2017
ayokellany:

I don't have to live in SA to know you are talking trash and that is how you trash talk others while you go to SA n deal in drug n fraud. All the blacks you see manning the shops in the mail are they from the moon. All those working on the large farms owned by the whites are they from Nigeria or how many whites do you see driving taxis n work in those malls. All those mine workers, road construction workers nko ? I have lived in Jo'burg Capetown, Durban, Pretoria, Brakenfell and I know the working ethics of black South African worker is superior to what is applicable to Nigerians. They do they job diligently and not seek to cut corners at every turns or look to perpetuate a fraud at any given opportunity like Nigerians that is what hard work is all about.

The few jobless drug addicts you roll n sell drugs to does not define an average South African. An average South African is sufficiently orientated to understand that you need to work to sustain an average the mortgage system economy. This is what is applicable in Europe no mortgage society can succeed or sustain itself without the majority of its citizens having fantastic work ethics. That's why the system is self sustaining n efficient in that country where as every Nigerians work tirelessly to shortchanged mortgage institutions and lenders simply because they are too lazy to work off mortgage payments that is why the system remains a colossal failure in Nigeria, thereby denying themselves the benefit n opportunity such system as to offer.

If you are worried about what you just watched just pick up your phone call the UPS office n ask why they chose not to deliver packages to Muslin anymore. It is simply because they are robbed each time they do a delivery in that locality so think hard before stigmatizing other nationalities while claiming yours is superior while the only thing you have to offer the world is fraud n hard drugs.
I commend you for speaking the unbiased truth and not getting caught up on the animosity your countrymen seem to have towards black south africans, the fact that people take junk material from RsA, Kenya, Ghana etc and pass them off as news here on NL tells me something about the psyche of Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africans Running After A Moving Truck To Steal Juice From It (Funny Video) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 14, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
Nigeria, a place where 8 year olds are burnt for being suspected of witchcraft, where adulterers are stoned, homosexuals lunched, people beheaded and maimed for human parts, where corruption is a national pastime etc. Give ir up, a nigerian will never be in a position to blb righteous bull..
don't you fond it even more funnier that this are the people who've become xenophobic against each other over there Why are they even talking?

1 Like

Re: South Africans Running After A Moving Truck To Steal Juice From It (Funny Video) by LeSudAfricaine: 6:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
Jayceon:
they can go as far as slaughtering each other for a South African ID,these things want to be us haaaha grin
Nigerians I mostly see in SA mostly act uncultured, from screaming on the phone , to fighting each on the street etc. And they come here on this thread and act hollier than thou.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Running After A Moving Truck To Steal Juice From It (Funny Video) by LeSudAfricaine: 6:06pm On Feb 14, 2017
Jayceon:
don't you fond it even more funnier that this are the people who've become xenophobic against each other over there Why are they even talking?
brilliant point! I indeed find it funny, lol. Its always igbo is better than fulani, yoruba is smatter than fulani, hausa are more beautiful etc. Its funny, childish and really backwards. You really don't see this in SA
Re: South Africans Running After A Moving Truck To Steal Juice From It (Funny Video) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 14, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
brilliant point! I indeed find it funny, lol. Its always igbo is better than fulani, yoruba is smatter than fulani, hausa are more beautiful etc. Its funny, childish and really backwards. You really don't see this in SA
spot on!!!
Re: South Africans Running After A Moving Truck To Steal Juice From It (Funny Video) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 14, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
Nigerians I mostly see in SA mostly act uncultured, from screaming on the phone , to fighting each on the street etc. And they come here on this thread and act hollier than thou.

the moment we accept that nigerians are not civilized human beings the moment stop expecting them to act civilized
Re: South Africans Running After A Moving Truck To Steal Juice From It (Funny Video) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 14, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
I commend you for speaking the unbiased truth and not getting caught up on the animosity your countrymen seem to have towards black south africans, the fact that people take junk material from RsA, Kenya, Ghana etc and pass them off as news here on NL tells me something about the psyche of Nigerians
that fellow is a rare breed indeed

Did you notice how his opponent was infuriated because our honest fellow did not conform to "let's bash South Africa" bullshït that usually goes on in here

They treat you like an outcast if you are a nigerian that doesn't hate SA,they only take you in if you become a team player

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Running After A Moving Truck To Steal Juice From It (Funny Video) by iamord(m): 2:44am On Feb 15, 2017
Jayceon:
that fellow is a rare breed indeed

Did you notice how his opponent was infuriated because our honest fellow did not conform to "let's bash South Africa" bullshït that usually goes on in here

They treat you like an outcast if you are a Nigerian that doesn't hate SA,they only take you in if you become a team player
at the end of the day the average black man is afrophobic and hypocritical

1 Like

Re: South Africans Running After A Moving Truck To Steal Juice From It (Funny Video) by Nobody: 5:27am On Feb 15, 2017
iamord:
at the end of the day the average black man is afrophobic and hypocritical
okay...that's interesting

(1) (Reply)

She Forced Me To Have S*x With Her – Man Who Slept With Friend’s Wife | Photos / Have A Sexy Thursday... / Between Amala And Akpu.. Which Is Healthier ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.