Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,362 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

We Are Battle Ready Against Niger Delta Militants – Gani Adams - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Battle Ready Against Niger Delta Militants – Gani Adams (3096 Views)

Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days / Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners / Battle-Ready Soldiers Patrolling In Sambisa Forest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Battle Ready Against Niger Delta Militants – Gani Adams by omowolewa: 9:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
Security is everybody's duty
Re: We Are Battle Ready Against Niger Delta Militants – Gani Adams by masseratti: 9:17pm On Feb 12, 2017
mightyhazell:
noble men will either sue for peace/cessation of hostility or at worst stay neutral,..but not yorubas

The lure of cheap opportunistic victory will make dem jump in with any winning side. Dats not brilliance,..but evil nd cowardly opportunism

Anyways igbos are far wiser now,...
or really a side was winning? I never knew,the losing side must have missed its way or direction,blind when hostilities were going on,so a side was even.winning before yorubas ventured in it,what a shame.
Re: We Are Battle Ready Against Niger Delta Militants – Gani Adams by mightyhazell: 9:31pm On Feb 12, 2017
masseratti:
or really a side was winning? I never knew,the losing side must have missed its way or direction,blind when hostilities were going on,so a side was even.winning before yorubas ventured in it,what a shame.
read d lips,..

A side was bound 2 hav an upperhand

A side dat had the support of world powers and by extension African powers

After identifying a puppet dat cud be pulled by the strings(on the federal side)

Yorubas merely jumped in2 d fray wen the outcome was almost decided

3 Likes

Re: We Are Battle Ready Against Niger Delta Militants – Gani Adams by plaetton: 9:55pm On Feb 12, 2017
Dedetwo:

You dumbass coward should face the north. Stop looking for a fight in the south, dummy.
I couldn't stop laughing.
grin grin
Very funny indeed.

1 Like

Re: We Are Battle Ready Against Niger Delta Militants – Gani Adams by masseratti: 10:14pm On Feb 12, 2017
mightyhazell:
read d lips,..

After identifying a puppet dat cud be pulled by the strings(on the federal side)

who are the world powers?conspiracy.theory,you are only blaming othets for your failures,Nigeria did not even borrow money to prosecute the war.
Re: We Are Battle Ready Against Niger Delta Militants – Gani Adams by T9ksy(m): 10:21pm On Feb 12, 2017
mightyhazell:
read d lips,..

You mean the outcome was already decided when Ojukwu's rag-tag got to Ore, en-route to Lagos?

Honestly, if you malfunctioning clones ever had a brain, you would have been formidable!

Re: We Are Battle Ready Against Niger Delta Militants – Gani Adams by mightyhazell: 10:29pm On Feb 12, 2017
masseratti:
who are the world powers?conspiracy.theory,you are only blaming othets for your failures,Nigeria did not even borrow money to prosecute the war.
the world powers were Britain and dia allies(west bloc),Russia and dia allies (east bloc),coupled with their yesmen in Africa and d entire Muslim Arab world!

Ur last sentence shows u undstand nuffn about world politics

If countries refuse 2 sell weapons to u,ur petrodollars are as good as useless,ask jonathan

1 Like

Re: We Are Battle Ready Against Niger Delta Militants – Gani Adams by masseratti: 10:32pm On Feb 12, 2017
mightyhazell:
the world powers were Britain and dia allies(west bloc),Russia and dia allies (east bloc),coupled with their yesmen in Africa and d entire Muslim Arab world!

Ur last sentence shows u undstand nuffn about world politics

If countries refuse 2 sell weapons to u,ur petrodollars are useless,ask jonathan

oga state facts please,which.world power had Nigeria's time in the 60s,all.cia files as at that period are disclassified,besides it was during cold war,america and russia wont.come together against any entity,britain as at that time was broke and.careless about it former colonies,stop all the lies,no foreign entity helped,the two.sides used war mercenaries,no help from the arabs,whom as at that time were more liberal,give facts not theories,no.freebies were given to.anyside,they all bought weapon and fought a brutal war,stop blaming people who had nothing ti.do with it and stop lying.
Re: We Are Battle Ready Against Niger Delta Militants – Gani Adams by mightyhazell: 10:33pm On Feb 12, 2017
T9ksy:

You mean the outcome was already decided when Ojukwu's rag-tag got to Ore, en-route to Lagos?

Honestly, if you malfunctioning clones ever had a brain, you would have been formidable!

yes it was

Yorubas saw it as a one in a life time opportunity 2 jump in2 d debacle whose outcome was as good as decided

They say igbos occupied dia land,..as if it wasn't from same land federal side planned and launched attacks on biafra

1 Like

Re: We Are Battle Ready Against Niger Delta Militants – Gani Adams by T9ksy(m): 10:47pm On Feb 12, 2017
mightyhazell:
[s]yes it was

Yorubas saw it as a one in a life time opportunity 2 jump in2 d debacle whose outcome was as good as decided

They say igbos occupied dia land,..as if it wasn't from same land federal side planned and launched attacks on biafra[/s]

Trash.

Yorubas should have just stand aside and let ojukwu "liberate" their land like he liberated the mid-west region..
Re: We Are Battle Ready Against Niger Delta Militants – Gani Adams by temptnow: 10:56pm On Feb 12, 2017
doublewisdom:
If mouth could win wars, yorubas will be world power.
I can now go and sleep, you killed me bro

1 Like

Re: We Are Battle Ready Against Niger Delta Militants – Gani Adams by mightyhazell: 11:01pm On Feb 12, 2017
T9ksy:

Trash.

Yorubas should have just stand aside and let ojukwu "liberate" their land like he liberated the mid-west region..
no! But yorubas can stand and let others use their land 2 destroy others'!

A neighbor that allows my enemy 2 use his compound,due to proximity to mine,to attack my compound is same,if not wors dan my enemy

Stop being clever by half
Re: We Are Battle Ready Against Niger Delta Militants – Gani Adams by mightyhazell: 11:15pm On Feb 12, 2017
masseratti:
oga state facts please,which.world power had Nigeria's time in the 60s,all.cia files as at that period are disclassified,besides it was during cold war,america and russia wont.come together against any entity,britain as at that time was broke and.careless about it former colonies,stop all the lies,no foreign entity helped,the two.sides used war mercenaries,no help from the arabs,whom as at that time were more liberal,give facts not theories,no.freebies were given to.anyside,they all bought weapon and fought a brutal war,stop blaming people who had nothing ti.do with it and stop lying.
by god! Av been arguing with a kid!

Am 100percent sure u neva read a book nor watched a single documentary on the biafran war

Do u knw dat the british parliament went haywire and wilson almost laid an egg wen murtala lost a brigade with over a hundred lorries and saladines filled 2 d brim with arms and ammunition at abagana to a small company of biafran soldiers?

Do u knw how many times Nigerian authorities flew to Britain to gv detailed accounts to thier pupetteers up dere on the progress of the war?

U knw how many british mercenaries were killed in frontlines,fighting on the federal side?

How about the Russian ilyushins with dia Arab pilots dat practically won the war due to air superiority,while unleashing armaggedon on sickly kids on foodlines and dispensaries,..even football fields?

Young ppl who don't read bore me walai

Where wud I start from?
Re: We Are Battle Ready Against Niger Delta Militants – Gani Adams by BabaRamota1980: 2:20am On Feb 13, 2017
doublewisdom:
If mouth could win wars, yorubas will be world power.

When we rise, which is rare, we create breakthroughs that steer the Nigerian political landscape in a new bearing defined by our mandates. The historical records bear testimony to our resolve.
Re: We Are Battle Ready Against Niger Delta Militants – Gani Adams by militarily: 2:05pm On Feb 17, 2017
mightyhazell:
noble men will either sue for peace/cessation of hostility or at worst stay neutral,..but not yorubas

The lure of cheap opportunistic victory will make dem jump in with any winning side. Dats not brilliance,..but evil nd cowardly opportunism

Anyways igbos are far wiser now,...
the gaspl
Re: We Are Battle Ready Against Niger Delta Militants – Gani Adams by Huddler: 3:46pm On Feb 17, 2017
Yorubas shouldnt make themselves shameless cowards. The topic was about Yoruba vs Ijaw. how come they are screaming Igbo all over the thread like mad people?
Re: We Are Battle Ready Against Niger Delta Militants – Gani Adams by T9ksy(m): 8:42pm On Feb 17, 2017
mightyhazell:
no! But yorubas can stand and let others use their land 2 destroy others'!

A neighbor that allows my enemy 2 use his compound,due to proximity to mine,to attack my compound is same,if not wors dan my enemy

Stop being clever by half

So ojukwu came to yorubaland looking for the murderers of his people, like he did in the mid-west. The northerners have been slaughtering you guys long before independence but hell no, you would not go and confront them rather you chose to attack your immediate neighbors who had no choice in the matter except of course, you expect them to put their necks on the block for your greedy misdemeanor.

Re: We Are Battle Ready Against Niger Delta Militants – Gani Adams by mightyhazell: 9:22pm On Feb 17, 2017
T9ksy:

So ojukwu came to yorubaland looking for the murderers of his people, like he did in the mid-west. The northerners have been slaughtering you guys long before independence but hell no, you would not go and confront them rather you chose to attack your immediate neighbors who had no choice in the matter except of course, you expect them to put their necks on the block for your greedy misdemeanor.

ojukwu's army's objective was simply 2 seize lagos,the seat of power from where attacks were launched on biafra!

If an enemy attacks u from a location,any location at all,ur main objective wud not be to trace his ancestral home in order to get back at him! Ur objective will be 2 smoke him out of dat location from wich he conveniently attacks u.

2 get 2 lagos, ojukwu's army will have 2 march enroute lagos (they don't fly on broomsticks) and dat wud mean marching thru Midwest and yorubaland.

Stop being clever by half adamu!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

NEVER AGAIN: Buhari Attacked By Daniel Wilson Nigerian Music Legend / See What PDP Did To Flags At Their Office To Mourn Victims Of Plateau Killing(pi / What I Saw On Wikipedea About Innoson And Gtbank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.