Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,396 members, 7,812,161 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Vice President Osinbajo Said President Buhari Is "Hale And Hearty" - Lies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vice President Osinbajo Said President Buhari Is "Hale And Hearty" - Lies (688 Views)

They Said President Buhari Was Poisoned Through AC - Yunusa Tanko / Check What Osinbajo Said And You'd Feel Sorry For Him / Buhari Is Hale And Hearty, Wasn't Flown In An Air Ambulance - Lauretta Onochie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vice President Osinbajo Said President Buhari Is "Hale And Hearty" - Lies by akinjuly77(m): 7:07pm On Feb 12, 2017
This is how you know that some "Pastors" can lie:

Vice President Osinbajo said president Buhari is "hale and hearty"

But President Buhari says: .....only my doctors can tell if I am "hale and hearty". I will remain here until they declare me "hale and hearty"

Pastor Osinbajo, indeed lied to Nigerians!
Where is the integrity?! ........it's unfortunate

Re: Vice President Osinbajo Said President Buhari Is "Hale And Hearty" - Lies by ahamonyeka(m): 7:08pm On Feb 12, 2017
See RCCG pastor lying.

1 Like

Re: Vice President Osinbajo Said President Buhari Is "Hale And Hearty" - Lies by psucc(m): 7:10pm On Feb 12, 2017
Unfortunately, the once fearless and upright Pastor was bitten by the APC bug and is now a lying robot.

1 Like

Re: Vice President Osinbajo Said President Buhari Is "Hale And Hearty" - Lies by saaedlee: 7:12pm On Feb 12, 2017
Unu just dey worry unusef. Concern yourselves instead with the health of you fathers and mothers in the village!
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Said President Buhari Is "Hale And Hearty" - Lies by akinjuly77(m): 7:18pm On Feb 12, 2017
saaedlee:
Unu just dey worry unusef. Concern yourselves instead with the health of you fathers and mothers in the village!

I found it hard to read through your comment . wink try and write more appropriately .
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Said President Buhari Is "Hale And Hearty" - Lies by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 12, 2017
Pastors and politicians are.

1 Like

Re: Vice President Osinbajo Said President Buhari Is "Hale And Hearty" - Lies by Sunnymatey(m): 7:53pm On Feb 12, 2017
I wondnt call it a lie rather, thats his own judgement as a non medical personel with an african mentality. Buhari ailment might not be life threatening afterall.
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Said President Buhari Is "Hale And Hearty" - Lies by fuckbulhary: 8:03pm On Feb 12, 2017
How can a pastor share the same bed with APC and will still be normal?lie Muhammed's virus alone is enough to reset even the brain of an angel.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Wike Is A Child, He Can’t Govern Rivers State – Amaechi / Why Buhari Might Die In Office / What Did ABU Zaria Say About Dino Melaye's 1st Degree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.