Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why? - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why? (87966 Views)

Lagos And Onitsha Top The List Of Built Up Urban Areas In Africa / Relocating To Awka. What Areas Are The Best To Live In, And Why. / 10 Most Popular Areas In Lagos And The Origin Of Their Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Re: Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why? by emee701(m): 12:21am On Jan 21
Arabqueen:
Pls who can help me with a 3 bedroom apartment in Ibadan? In Akobo cos of the power supply. I’m in Lagos right now but I want to sell off everything here and relocate to Ibadan before the end of February. Kindly help me with your number if you can get accomodation for me. My budget is 500-700k. Thank you.
Whats your contact
Re: Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why? by Baju01: 5:11pm On Apr 23
Please what is the closest residential area to first technical University, Ibadan. Can someone get a cheap comfortable apartment not too far away to the school. And what is the price range of apartments around the area?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers / Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo / My Experience At The American Embassy Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.