Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Babe.phobia - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Babe.phobia (2345 Views)

See How A Lagos Babe Stepped Out For An Appointment With Her Boob On Display / Long Distance Relationship Phobia!!!! / The Day My Phobia Almost Resulted Into Cold Blooded Murder.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babe.phobia by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 12, 2017
The more i attach myself to my phone, the more distant i am from females. I talk so confidently online but freak out one on one. Hardly look at a girl talking to me (i b real beans). All i do is smile sheepishly.

So many things go through my mind. What do i say? Will she be saucy? What position do i take? Will i b presentable finacially or facially?

On my compressed foam right now sulking. When i go wise?
Re: Babe.phobia by TrapHedges(m): 7:50pm On Feb 12, 2017
When you smoke one
Re: Babe.phobia by dingbang(m): 7:52pm On Feb 12, 2017
TrapHedges:
When you smoke one
him head go contact grin

He will become d alpha and omega
Re: Babe.phobia by TrapHedges(m): 7:53pm On Feb 12, 2017
dingbang:
him head go contact grin

He will become d alpha and omega
i swear
Re: Babe.phobia by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 12, 2017
Wait till you are of age grin
Re: Babe.phobia by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 12, 2017
Oyind17:
Wait till you are of age grin
i'm 25
Re: Babe.phobia by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 12, 2017
redbeans:
i'm 25
Mentally, spiritually and financially tongue

1 Like

Re: Babe.phobia by 2dice01: 8:01pm On Feb 12, 2017
awon internet Gangsta in reminisce voice
Re: Babe.phobia by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 12, 2017
Oyind17:
Mentally, spiritually and financially tongue
hmm.. Liverly nko? Coz dat's what i want. You people are so unpredictable sad
Re: Babe.phobia by purem(m): 8:02pm On Feb 12, 2017
No offense

Re: Babe.phobia by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 12, 2017
redbeans:
when the right time present itself, you will be bold to speak. See yougrin your mates don born 4 kids you dey here dey fear small girls
Re: Babe.phobia by DrayZee: 8:06pm On Feb 12, 2017
redbeans:
The more i attach myself to my phone, the more distant i am from females. I talk so confidently online but freak out one on one. Hardly look at a girl talking to me (i b real beans). All i do is smile sheepishly.

So many things go through my mind. What do i say? Will she be saucy? What position do i take? Will i b presentable finacially or facially?

On my compressed foam right now sulking. When i go wise?
Well, dude. Been in your shoes before. All you need to do is to realize that they're just people like you.
There's nothing special about them, and there's no reason to fear them or change attitude while around them.
I treat girls around me almost the same way I treat my dudes. There's nothing special about them.

1 Like

Re: Babe.phobia by DrayZee: 8:11pm On Feb 12, 2017
redbeans:
Yh. Sometimes they seem to be unpredictable. Some will just be laughing around you like you're doing something funny.
Apparently they're easily amused. Just treat em like everyone else. They are in no way different. Some may appear like they'll form, probably because they're pretty, but they're actually just normal people.
Re: Babe.phobia by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 12, 2017
Oyind17:
when the right time present itself, you will be bold to speak. See yougrin your mates don born 4 kids you dey here dey fear small girls
:-> shey? Even 16years old,weaks me. If i manage to walk with anyone, i freeze underneath. Imagine i approach someone like thornapple(who despises rltnshp) unknowingly.The fear of embarrassment is the beginning of wisdom (queen elizabeth1 - 1905)
Re: Babe.phobia by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
DrayZee:

Well, dude. Been in your shoes before. All you need to do is to realize that they're just people like you.
There's nothing special about them, and there's no reason to fear them or change attitude while around them.
I treat girls around me almost the same way I treat my dudes. There's nothing special about them.
ohh.. It's kind of easy chatting on casual issues but on rltnshps, i freak out
Re: Babe.phobia by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 12, 2017
redbeans:
:-> shey? Even 16years old,weaks me. If i manage to walk with anyone, i freeze underneath. Imagine i approach someone like thornapple(who despises rltnshp) unknowingly.The fear of embarrassment is the beginning of wisdom (queen elizabeth1 - 1905)
your case is spiritual
Re: Babe.phobia by dingbang(m): 8:20pm On Feb 12, 2017
Op let me burst ur head.. Girls are easily cheap online than they are offline so u shouldn't worry abt out... Since u are a pro online, u should use it to ur own advantage...
Re: Babe.phobia by DrayZee: 8:23pm On Feb 12, 2017
redbeans:
ohh.. It's kind of easy chatting on casual issues but on rltnshps, i freak out
Lol. I don't know if I should say anything on that though. I think it's something you should learn yourself. I don't think you're meant to force it. It normally just starts on it's own.
Re: Babe.phobia by DrayZee: 8:25pm On Feb 12, 2017
redbeans:
i'm 25
Do you have a job?
Re: Babe.phobia by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 12, 2017
redbeans:

Hahahahahaha, you are not serious.
My own idea is friend zoning everyone but you guys don't seem to like it.
Re: Babe.phobia by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 12, 2017
Oyind17:
your case is spiritual
Don't mind him, he's just being a clown.
Re: Babe.phobia by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 12, 2017
DrayZee:
Do you have a job?
yeah. But earning a meagre remuneration
Re: Babe.phobia by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 12, 2017
DrayZee:

Do you have a job?
yeah. But earning a meagre remuneration. What if i meet a high class girl? How do i keep up? Won't she dump me for another? If only i can get my sterotype
Re: Babe.phobia by RichieDaVinci01(m): 8:35pm On Feb 12, 2017
I knw a 23 year old who has kids already

Dey diaa
Re: Babe.phobia by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 12, 2017
thornapple:

Don't mind him, he's just being a clown.
He is scared of you grin
Re: Babe.phobia by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 12, 2017
RichieDaVinci01:
I knw a 23 year old who has kids already

Dey diaa
Dey form small boi
Re: Babe.phobia by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 12, 2017
Oyind17:
He is scared of you grin
He doesn't have to be, he should just prepare to be friend zoned, that's all.
Re: Babe.phobia by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 12, 2017
thornapple:

He doesn't have to be, he should just prepare to be friend zoned, that's all.
Why You want to scare him away
Re: Babe.phobia by DrayZee: 8:45pm On Feb 12, 2017
redbeans:
yeah. But earning a meagre remuneration. What if i meet a high class girl? How do i keep up? Won't she dump me for another? If only i can get my sterotype
I'd say you should focus on being financially stable for now. You can have girls as friends (whether high class or not). But keep your focus on the moolah.
Re: Babe.phobia by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 12, 2017
Oyind17:
Why You want to scare him away
No but that's all i have to offer.
Re: Babe.phobia by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 13, 2017
thornapple:

No but that's all i have to offer.
hmm.. *Observing from a dilapidated store room*
Re: Babe.phobia by Nobody: 3:03am On Feb 14, 2017
redbeans:
hmm.. *Observing from a dilapidated store room*
Please leave the dilapidated store and enter a good one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vaseline Crew Vs Cucumber Crew / I Finally Collected The Phone Number Of Girl Who Always Tempts Me / Top 10 Most Romantic Words To Say To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.