Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

‘my Wife Twists My Scrotum Whenever We Fight’- 75-year Old Man Tells Court - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ‘my Wife Twists My Scrotum Whenever We Fight’- 75-year Old Man Tells Court (323 Views)

My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court / 62-Year-Old Mother Of 5 Weds 75-Year-Old Man In Delta State / My Wife Masturbates, I Caught My Daughter Masturbating 3 Times – Man Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘my Wife Twists My Scrotum Whenever We Fight’- 75-year Old Man Tells Court by jos945(m): 8:24pm On Feb 12, 2017
A seventy-five-year-old businessman, Moshood Adedapo, has begged an IgandoCustomary Court in Lagos State, to end his marriage to his wife, Balikis.“Whenever my wife and I are fighting, she will quickly grab my testicles and start twisting them,” he said.“She will not leave my two balls until I beg and cry.“Last week, she came to my room while I was fast asleep and grabbed my scrotum, saying I will not escape this time.“I was crying and shouting for help and neighbours rushed in to rescue me, but mywife refused to let go until I struggled to bite her hands and she released them.“I later fainted and regained consciousness 20 minutes later. My two balls have suffered in the hands of my wicked wife.“Please, dissolve the marriage because I may not be lucky next time,” he pleaded with the court.The petitioner said his wife had vowed never to honour court’s proceeding.“My wife went to my friend’s house and told him that I am sleeping with his wife which is not true.“She has succeeded in destroying the relationship my friend and I had built over the years.“Anytime Balikis sees rat, cockroach or wall gecko in the house, she will accuse me of sending them to attack her,” Adedapo said.The court president, Mr Adegboyega Omilola, ordered the petitioner to produce evidence in order to continue with the casesince the respondent refused to honour the court’s invitation.Omilola adjourned the case till April 4 for judgment.

(1) (Reply)

S*x Selection / Adolescent Stage And Its Problems / Angry Pastors Where Do You Go From Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.