Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

How Could A Whole State Make This Obvious Mistake - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Could A Whole State Make This Obvious Mistake (1795 Views)

Ekiti 2018: Fayemi Can Sell A Whole State Without Making Noise – Ojudu / See This Obvious Mistake Made On Presidency Twitter Handle / What I told you about Buhari trump visit did you believe,now it's obvious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Could A Whole State Make This Obvious Mistake by Zico5(m): 8:38pm On Feb 12, 2017
North is still far behind

2 Likes

Re: How Could A Whole State Make This Obvious Mistake by Leobrain(m): 8:40pm On Feb 12, 2017
Re: How Could A Whole State Make This Obvious Mistake by Tyche(m): 8:42pm On Feb 12, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: How Could A Whole State Make This Obvious Mistake by Olu317(m): 8:47pm On Feb 12, 2017
Zico5:
Unbelievable
Re: How Could A Whole State Make This Obvious Mistake by mightyhazell: 8:48pm On Feb 12, 2017
U sef

So because dem no write am for arabic,make u dey complain

5 Likes

Re: How Could A Whole State Make This Obvious Mistake by sarrki(m): 8:50pm On Feb 12, 2017
Observing the situation
Re: How Could A Whole State Make This Obvious Mistake by sarrki(m): 8:52pm On Feb 12, 2017
Zico5:

In western education yes

In politics I don't think so
Re: How Could A Whole State Make This Obvious Mistake by fulaniHERDSman(m): 9:00pm On Feb 12, 2017
sarrki:

In western education yes

Babaric politics that benefits only 0.00005% of the elite clanish few, while the better majority wallow in unspeakable poverty and cocktail of avoidable diseases. angry angry

2 Likes

Re: How Could A Whole State Make This Obvious Mistake by sarrki(m): 9:06pm On Feb 12, 2017
fulaniHERDSman:

Babaric politics that benefits only 0.00005% of the elite clanish few, while the better majority wallow in unspeakable poverty and cocktail of avoidable diseases. angry angry

Brother let's be factual

The 000.5% have been ruling us since independent

We can boast of the profs and all the PhD holders of this world.

The truth is when it comes to politics give it to them

The two major reason are, which I stand to be corrected

By population and size
Re: How Could A Whole State Make This Obvious Mistake by sleeknick: 9:13pm On Feb 12, 2017
grin
Re: How Could A Whole State Make This Obvious Mistake by ba7man(m): 9:18pm On Feb 12, 2017
sarrki:

In western education yes

Politics with little or no impact on their people.
Re: How Could A Whole State Make This Obvious Mistake by sevenhundred(m): 9:24pm On Feb 12, 2017
Zico5:
it is a mistake but normal hausa man idea it is not a big deal, no need of correction!!!
Re: How Could A Whole State Make This Obvious Mistake by basilo102: 9:31pm On Feb 12, 2017
sarrki:

Brother let's be factual

By population and size

And you are happy that population and size is what it takes to rule your country, plus babaric feudalism. so millions of illiterates who refuse to update with the trends can just put one of them against the more advances ones?? and you have mouth to insult those who want out?

1 Like

Re: How Could A Whole State Make This Obvious Mistake by Olu317(m): 2:03pm On Feb 14, 2017
sarrki:

Brother let's be factual

By population and size

.That's not true BUT BRITAIN GAVE THEM THE ADVANTAGES BECAUSE THEY MADE FULANI DOMINATE THE MILITARY AFTER CIVIL WAR. IT WAS A CALCULATED PLAN TO MAKE THEM RULE NIGERIA BECAUSE THE BRITAIN WANT TO CONTINUE TO MILK THE OIL OF THE SOUTHERN PART OF NIGERIA WHICH HAS NO ACCOUNT OF DAILY EXPORT. NIGERIA REMAIN ONE OF THE WORST COUNTRY WITH NO RECORD OF AMOUNT OF CRUDE OIL EXPORT. HAVE WE ASKED OURSELVES THE RIGHT QUESTION ABOUT BUHARI. WHY DID HE CHOSE TO GO LONDON FOR HIS TREATMENT? WHY NOT UNITED STATES OF AMERICA OR GERMANY? FOLLOWING THE MASTER'S FOOTSTEP OF COURSE AND DOING THEIR BIDDING. HOWEVER, BREXIT IS THE SOLUTION TO SO MANY COUNTRIES BREAKING AWAY FROM HER COMMON SUCKING WEALTH OF UNDEVELOPED COUNTRIES. ANYWAY PEOPLE'S EYES HAVE OPENED AND CAN SEE CLEARLY.

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN!!! Court Issues 7 Week Ultimatum To FG Over Nnamdi Kanu / When A Nairalander Tells You "You'll Hear From My Lawyer" - Pic / Pastor Tunde Bakare's 2016 Advice To President Buhari On June 12 Goes Viral (VID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.