Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,352 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

What I told you about Buhari trump visit did you believe,now it's obvious - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I told you about Buhari trump visit did you believe,now it's obvious (5637 Views)

What I Told Buhari When He Telephoned Me On My Daughter’s Killing -fasoranti / Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari, Trump’s Meeting / Buhari's Visit: Did Trump Remember IPOB Celebrated And Died For His Victory ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I told you about Buhari trump visit did you believe,now it's obvious by lightblazingnow(m): 9:40pm On May 02, 2018
President Trump is a core Christian, and doesn't play with the lives of Christian in any country.

Speaking before an enthusiastic crowd in Poland’s historic Krasiński Square, President Donald Trump said, the people of the west are crying out, "We want God".

“Through four decades of communist rule, Poland and the other captive nations of Europe endured a brutal campaign to demolish freedom, your faith, your laws, your history, your identity – indeed the very essence of your culture and your humanity,” the president said.

He recalled how on June 2, 1979, when Poles gathered for their first mass with Polish Pope John Paul II, the communists in Warsaw must have known their oppressive system would soon crumble.

‘In America, We Don’t Worship Government, We Worship God,’ Says Trump at Veterans Event

“They must have known during that exact moment during Pope John Paul II’s sermon when a million Polish men, women and children suddenly raised their voices in a single prayer. A million Polish people did not ask for wealth. They did not ask for privilege. Instead, one million Poles sang three simple words: ‘We want God’,” Trump said to applause.

He continued, “As I stand here today before this incredible crowd, this faithful nation, we can still hear those voices that echo through history. Their message is as true today as ever. The people of Poland, the people of America, and the people of Europe still cry out ‘We want God’.”

Through their devotion to God, Trump said, the Polish people were able to fight the oppression of communism and prevail to which the crowd broke out into a chant of “Donald Trump! Donald Trump! Donald Trump!”

Graham painted Trump as a defender of Christianity, someone who is standing up for Christians at a time when, the 65-year-old pastor said, the religion is being persecuted around the world.

“The world is attacking Christians because they hate the name of Christ. And President Trump has been defending Christians,” Graham said. “I find this refreshing to have a president who’s not afraid to say Jesus, he’s not afraid to have prayers where people end in the name of Jesus.”

Before he ascended the white house, Kenneth Copeland Prayed and dedicated his government to the lord God Almighty with the Bible his mother gave him. Trump could have heard of how Christians are being killed and the desecration of worship center in the form of killing priests and pastors. I know he won't be comfortable with such, considering the core ship to his belief. I am coming

Never in my lifetime have we had a @POTUS willing to take such a strong outspoken stand for the Christian faith like @realDonaldTrump. We need to get behind him with our prayers. https:///H640MzsRSj

— Franklin Graham (@Franklin_Graham) December 1, 2017

That’s especially remarkable since Graham’s lifetime has coincided with two presidencies held by men who whose religious views definitely overlapped with his own, Jimmy Carter and George W. Bush.

’President Trump Is a Believer and so am I’: Pence Confirms Trump’s Christian Faith to CBN News

WASHINGTON – A spiritual awakening is underway at the White House.

Some of the most powerful people in America have been gathering weekly to learn more about God's Word, and this Trump Cabinet Bible study is making history.

They've been called the most evangelical Cabinet in history – men and women who don't mince words when it comes to where they stand on God and the Bible.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I told you about Buhari trump visit did you believe,now it's obvious by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:44pm On May 02, 2018
Na so

1 Like

Re: What I told you about Buhari trump visit did you believe,now it's obvious by adem30: 9:47pm On May 02, 2018
Rubbish, you think everybody is religious bigot like you guys?

So from all what was discussed in US, all you could point to is stop killing Christians. Na only Christians dey die? What about people killed in Taraba,Zamfara?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I told you about Buhari trump visit did you believe,now it's obvious by Ever8054: 10:07pm On May 02, 2018
adem30:

So from all what was discussed in US, all you could point to is stop killing Christians. Na only Christians dey die? What about people killed in Taraba,Zamfara?

so,can you explain in few words what exactly is ur problem with this post?....

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I told you about Buhari trump visit did you believe,now it's obvious by lightblazingnow(m): 10:33pm On May 02, 2018
You will quickly see the changes in security of Lives and properties

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I told you about Buhari trump visit did you believe,now it's obvious by 360degreess(m): 10:39pm On May 02, 2018
OP you are very funny,who told you trump is a core xtian?..so u think what he said reflected in his hear?..he doesnt give a demn.,can't u see how praised buhari's govt.?..some that doesn't even have regards for blacks.I don't know when we africans will change some of our barbaric thinking..

don't be decived guy.Wetin concern illuminati with christianity?no body can become US president without been an illuminati member...go and find out if am lying..

2 Likes

Re: What I told you about Buhari trump visit did you believe,now it's obvious by lightblazingnow(m): 10:53pm On May 02, 2018
Proverbs 8:15 By me kings reign, and princes decree justice.

8:16 By me princes rule, and nobles, even all the judges of the earth.

8:17 I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me.

8:18 Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness.

8:19 My fruit is better than gold, yea, than fine gold; and my revenue than choice silver.

8:20 I lead in the way of righteousness, in the midst of the paths of judgment: 8:21 That I may cause those that love me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasures.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I told you about Buhari trump visit did you believe,now it's obvious by lightblazingnow(m): 11:11pm On May 02, 2018
Reach out
Re: What I told you about Buhari trump visit did you believe,now it's obvious by lightblazingnow(m): 11:43pm On May 02, 2018
I tell you unspeakable truth

1 Like

Re: What I told you about Buhari trump visit did you believe,now it's obvious by lightblazingnow(m): 1:04am On May 03, 2018
Off camera
Re: What I told you about Buhari trump visit did you believe,now it's obvious by lightblazingnow(m): 1:23am On May 03, 2018
Take care
Re: What I told you about Buhari trump visit did you believe,now it's obvious by excellencyabia1: 4:46am On May 03, 2018
Many will not like this

3 Likes

Re: What I told you about Buhari trump visit did you believe,now it's obvious by orisa37: 4:49am On May 03, 2018
Awakening and Refreshing. God bless Trump.

3 Likes

Re: What I told you about Buhari trump visit did you believe,now it's obvious by orisa37: 4:59am On May 03, 2018
Ever8054:
so,can you explain in few words what exactly is ur problem with this post?....

Father forgive adem30 for he is very ignorant and silly.
From Orunto27

1 Like

Re: What I told you about Buhari trump visit did you believe,now it's obvious by orisa37: 5:37am On May 03, 2018
Trump is an Apostle of Jesus Christ.
Re: What I told you about Buhari trump visit did you believe,now it's obvious by orisa37: 5:43am On May 03, 2018
To get his true picture.
Re: What I told you about Buhari trump visit did you believe,now it's obvious by orisa37: 5:47am On May 03, 2018
To confirm Obama's Report.
Re: What I told you about Buhari trump visit did you believe,now it's obvious by orisa37: 5:53am On May 03, 2018
lightblazingnow:
You will quickly see the changes in security of Lives and properties

We are watching.
Re: What I told you about Buhari trump visit did you believe,now it's obvious by rusher14: 6:05am On May 03, 2018
orisa37:
Trump is an Apostle of Jesus Christ.

Who sometimes grabs 'em by the puzzy.
Re: What I told you about Buhari trump visit did you believe,now it's obvious by HtwoOw: 6:22am On May 03, 2018
common sense
Re: What I told you about Buhari trump visit did you believe,now it's obvious by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:52am On May 03, 2018
adem30:

Taraba people are Christians.I'm sure you think it's only Muslim in Zamfara

2 Likes

Re: What I told you about Buhari trump visit did you believe,now it's obvious by lightblazingnow(m): 7:20am On May 03, 2018
God Almighty
Re: What I told you about Buhari trump visit did you believe,now it's obvious by ewigmee: 7:25am On May 03, 2018
Re: What I told you about Buhari trump visit did you believe,now it's obvious by Jethrolite(m): 7:58am On May 03, 2018
Rubbish
Re: What I told you about Buhari trump visit did you believe,now it's obvious by dmexy33: 7:59am On May 03, 2018
Knights of Saint John, Knight of Saint Mulumba, Freemasonry, Knights of Malta, Order of St John of Jerusalem.

Get wisdom and seek knowledge.
Re: What I told you about Buhari trump visit did you believe,now it's obvious by lightblazingnow(m): 7:59am On May 03, 2018
People always think of natural. The spiritual controls the moment. You just got up from sleep. Where was that
Re: What I told you about Buhari trump visit did you believe,now it's obvious by orisa37: 8:25am On May 03, 2018
rusher14:

Who sometimes grabs 'em by the puzzy.

If Adam had been half as wise as Trump, Eve would not have fallen into the Serpent's trap.
We want Trump's Economic not Buharinomics in Nigeria.
God is fast making Trump into Braun Stowman to handle recalcitrant world leaders in God's own way.
God bless Trump.

3 Likes

Re: What I told you about Buhari trump visit did you believe,now it's obvious by rusher14: 8:27am On May 03, 2018
orisa37:

If Adam had been half as wise as Trump, Eve would not have fallen into the Serpent's trap.
We want Trump's Economic not Buharinomics in Nigeria.
God is fast making Trump into Braun Stowman to handle recalcitrant world leaders in God's own way.
God bless Trump.

Other people are allowed to sin but not Buhari...hypocrite.
Re: What I told you about Buhari trump visit did you believe,now it's obvious by lightblazingnow(m): 9:10am On May 03, 2018
Grace church
Re: What I told you about Buhari trump visit did you believe,now it's obvious by orisa37: 11:30am On May 03, 2018
rusher14:

Other people are allowed to sin but not Buhari...hypocrite.

You still haven't got what everyone is saying. Noone is preventing Buhari from sinning if he chooses to. But Buhari cannot be a Judge of his own conviction. As President, he should device a system to make people sin no more. He should apply exisisting laws to all and sundries, irrespective of parties.

3 Likes

Re: What I told you about Buhari trump visit did you believe,now it's obvious by SalamRushdie: 11:40am On May 03, 2018
360degreess:
OP you are very funny,who told you trump is a core xtian?..so u think what he said reflected in his hear?..he doesnt give a demn.,can't u see how praised buhari's govt.?..some that doesn't even have regards for blacks.I don't know when we africans will change some of our barbaric thinking..

don't be decived guy.Wetin concern illuminati with christianity?no body can become US president without been an illuminati member...go and find out if am lying..

Don't say what you don't know , Trump is a core evangelical and has been for years ...I first knew he was going to be president from a Christian prophesy many years ago even before he even thought of contesting and like joke like joke it has come to pass

4 Likes

Re: What I told you about Buhari trump visit did you believe,now it's obvious by orisa37: 11:54am On May 03, 2018
lightblazingnow:
Grace church

God gave Trump The Grace to know Buhari.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You Still Waiting For Your National Id Card Plastic? / Gombe State NNPP Chairman, Abdullahi Umar Defects To APC / N195B For 50km Road: Rivers Break Guinness World Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.