Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,071 members, 7,953,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:22 PM

Terver Akase Escapes Death In Motor Accident (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terver Akase Escapes Death In Motor Accident (Photos) (12785 Views)

Hope Ikiriko Involved In Motor Accident In Rivers. Photos / Emmanuel Fayose Involved In Motor Accident Along Abuja Road (Photos) / Ahmed Makarfi Involved In Motor Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terver Akase Escapes Death In Motor Accident (Photos) by CeoNewshelm(m): 5:56am On Feb 13, 2017
Mr Terver Akase, the Chief Press Secretary to Benue State Governor, Ortom, on Saturday escaped death in motor accident allegedly caused by one Mrs Abigail Ochai, who slept off while driving and rammed her car ran into the CPS' car.

The accident severely damaged the front side of the official Toyota car, close to the driver's spot with the CPS and his wife however unhurt at the time of the incidence which left many amazed at the miraculous and narrow escape of the family. Below is a post Akase published on his Facebook page, narrating the event leading to the accident:

"I woke up this morning with two write-ups on my mind. The first was to announce and invite my friends to our thanksgiving mass coming up on Sunday, the 19th of this month in Agbeede, Konshisha local government area (see attached picture of invitation card).

The other article on my mind was about today's International Day of Women and Girls in Science. I equally cherished the 2nd article and wanted to use it to tell our young sisters to embrace the study of science as the future of our state and country. I planned to also tell our dear young sisters what their Governor, Samuel Ortom is doing to secure their future through education.

After meeting with His Excellency, the Governor (as we do every morning), the Special Adviser, Media and ICT, Tahav Agerzua and I met to strengthen our preparations for Monday's Stakeholders' Forum which is to be hosted by the Governor.

After our meeting on the coming stakeholders' forum, my wife Jessica joined me in continuation of our little plans for the February 19 thanksgiving mass. It was while we briefly stopped near Doo Palace to give a friend the invitation card to our event that a Toyota camry coming from the opposite direction which had left its lane rammed into our car (see attached picture). But God intervened and no one was hurt!

The woman (driving), Mrs Ochai whose car hit ours said she had dozed off. I told myself that this could happen to anyone. So everyday must be a day of thanksgiving to God. His works are awesome.

Thanks to all who have either sent messages here or privately. We appreciate. You can agree with me that we have one more reason to thank God on February 17.

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/02/photos-chief-press-secretary-to-benue.html

Re: Terver Akase Escapes Death In Motor Accident (Photos) by peezeygwiny(m): 6:02am On Feb 13, 2017
diz 1 na accident

12 Likes

Re: Terver Akase Escapes Death In Motor Accident (Photos) by porshnuel: 6:13am On Feb 13, 2017
peezeygwiny:
diz 1 na accident

go wash eyesglass ~lai mohammed
becos i knw dat d next tin u r going to say is dat "the accident may b sent frm gabon or burkina faso" ewu!!
Re: Terver Akase Escapes Death In Motor Accident (Photos) by simplemach(m): 6:24am On Feb 13, 2017
Why death no go dey follow dem like fly dey follow sh*t...
Re: Terver Akase Escapes Death In Motor Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 6:25am On Feb 13, 2017
porshnuel:

becos i knw dat d next tin u r going to say is dat "the accident may b sent frm gabon or burkina faso" ewu!!

undecided

7 Likes

Re: Terver Akase Escapes Death In Motor Accident (Photos) by Pavore9: 6:28am On Feb 13, 2017
Thanking God no life was lost.
Re: Terver Akase Escapes Death In Motor Accident (Photos) by Damibiz(m): 6:45am On Feb 13, 2017
Thank God for your life...BENUE state will experience less death in Jesus name amen
Re: Terver Akase Escapes Death In Motor Accident (Photos) by peezeygwiny(m): 6:56am On Feb 13, 2017
porshnuel:

Sharrap mister man......the accident is nt sumtin to write of....u sha want d man to b popular buh sorry diz ain't hitting FP

6 Likes

Re: Terver Akase Escapes Death In Motor Accident (Photos) by porshnuel: 7:06am On Feb 13, 2017
peezeygwiny:

Sharrap mister man......the accident is nt sumtin to write of....u sha want d man to b popular buh sorry diz ain't hitting FP
big or small accident na accident...i dnt kwn if u even av ah wheel at home talk more of bashin ah car.in short ah wish u dis kind of accident before dis year end dhats if u survive...nd i pray it hits fp like thunder...
Re: Terver Akase Escapes Death In Motor Accident (Photos) by peezeygwiny(m): 7:21am On Feb 13, 2017
porshnuel:

big or small accident na accident...i dnt kwn if u even av ah wheel at home talk more of bashin ah car.in short ah wish u dis kind of accident before dis year end dhats if u survive...nd i pray it hits fp like thunder...

I feel ur pain bro grin grin grin
Re: Terver Akase Escapes Death In Motor Accident (Photos) by Opeedo(m): 8:42am On Feb 13, 2017
IPhone seven babea people cheesy
Re: Terver Akase Escapes Death In Motor Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 13, 2017
Wasup
Re: Terver Akase Escapes Death In Motor Accident (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 8:45am On Feb 13, 2017
Escaped death with this kind of impact
Re: Terver Akase Escapes Death In Motor Accident (Photos) by Innodon(m): 8:47am On Feb 13, 2017
Keke Napep just hit his car, and he said accident.
Guess he need donations from Government officials via the Thanksgiving service.

1 Like

Re: Terver Akase Escapes Death In Motor Accident (Photos) by pritykate(f): 8:49am On Feb 13, 2017
porshnuel:

off point

1 Like

Re: Terver Akase Escapes Death In Motor Accident (Photos) by shammah1(m): 8:49am On Feb 13, 2017
shocked Where's the accident? They organized nonsense thanksgiving to loot state's resources again.

2 Likes

Re: Terver Akase Escapes Death In Motor Accident (Photos) by davodguy: 8:49am On Feb 13, 2017
He wants to use resources that could be channeled to better use for Thanks giving/reception?

Na wa oo.

Anyway if Bode George can have a thanksgiving and James Ibori spent 35 million naira on his own thanks giving, what stops this benue man, who's not an ex convict like the former from doing his?
Re: Terver Akase Escapes Death In Motor Accident (Photos) by Chomsky1967(f): 8:50am On Feb 13, 2017
V
Re: Terver Akase Escapes Death In Motor Accident (Photos) by jeeqaa7(m): 8:50am On Feb 13, 2017
Y e escape?
Re: Terver Akase Escapes Death In Motor Accident (Photos) by metallisc(m): 8:51am On Feb 13, 2017
Innodon:
Keke Napep just hit his car, and he said accident.
Guess he need donations from Government officials via the Thanksgiving service.

Re: Terver Akase Escapes Death In Motor Accident (Photos) by JamieNaija(m): 8:53am On Feb 13, 2017
Re: Terver Akase Escapes Death In Motor Accident (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 8:53am On Feb 13, 2017
You mean he printed thanks giving invitation because he had a fender bump with a Toyota corrolla . shocked shocked
Re: Terver Akase Escapes Death In Motor Accident (Photos) by Goldenboy007(m): 8:53am On Feb 13, 2017
Printing invitation because of a road accident - what a misplaced priority! People will look for any excuse to do party
Re: Terver Akase Escapes Death In Motor Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 13, 2017
Wetin consign me
Re: Terver Akase Escapes Death In Motor Accident (Photos) by Dreadful: 9:08am On Feb 13, 2017
Chief Press Secretary that cannot have road accident is that one a Chief Press Secretary
Re: Terver Akase Escapes Death In Motor Accident (Photos) by Teyiz: 9:15am On Feb 13, 2017
sorry,but money dey
Re: Terver Akase Escapes Death In Motor Accident (Photos) by sweerychick(f): 9:19am On Feb 13, 2017
So this is the accident undecided anyway thank God for his life
Re: Terver Akase Escapes Death In Motor Accident (Photos) by Lusola15: 9:21am On Feb 13, 2017
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Terver Akase Escapes Death In Motor Accident (Photos) by Arewa12: 9:37am On Feb 13, 2017
Issoke
Re: Terver Akase Escapes Death In Motor Accident (Photos) by caniva(m): 9:42am On Feb 13, 2017
haba! cry and you said Accident.... dis one na scratch now.
Re: Terver Akase Escapes Death In Motor Accident (Photos) by jerryBoss1(m): 10:11am On Feb 13, 2017
sadHim for die criminals stealing Benue money all...Every Olosho for my Area sabi his dick..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adamawa Cancels Official Christmas Homage / No Serious Vice President Hawks N10,000, PDP Tells Osinbajo / APC Offers Night Registration For Shy PDP Members In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.