Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,532 members, 7,954,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:58 PM

That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) (20326 Views)

Ibrahim Magu's Rejection: 'I Just Dey Vex' - By Charly Boy - Must Read / Ajebutter Tweets About Andrew Yakubu's Cash Stash, Female Twitter User Replies / The Protest & 2face Cancellation - By Charlyboy (areafada) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) by joseph1832ng: 8:47am On Feb 13, 2017
PassingShot:
Many Nigerians are now realising that the last administration was on a mission to kill Nigeria.

That administration r@ped the country without using condom and the child that has been produced is today's economic hardship.
No doubt. But one would ask what is this government doing to take care of that child that was produced by rape without condom?

I hope you know borrowing money to take care of such a child isn't a nice idea. Remember, a child born from rape need a lot of nurturing and attention and I'm sure you know how most mothers react to children they birth from rape?
Re: That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) by deebsman1(m): 8:49am On Feb 13, 2017
Am finding it difficult to know where dis Charley boy stands o, was he not the 1 that protested against pmb's policies last week?

Anyway, eyes don dey open

1 Like

Re: That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) by abdulaz: 8:50am On Feb 13, 2017
Tazmode:
One of the sweetest mixtures of modern English and pidgin

Yea, pidgin is our identity.

1 Like

Re: That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) by GOFRONT(m): 8:52am On Feb 13, 2017
They really gang Rape Nigeria....Even when they see it olredy bleedin.....I don't even want to ask "Where waz God at d time they were Raping Nigeria?"

Bcoz Holybook said "Heaven help those dat help demselves"........And the best way to help oursef is to FORCE I said FORCE, I mean by FORCE DEATH penality bill into Law

1 Like

Re: That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) by strenghtt: 8:55am On Feb 13, 2017
cool NIGERIANS are looking for MESSIAH they forget that they are their own messiah. When YOU fight corrupt politicians you become the messiah. The MESSIAH of Nigeria is YOU and ME

Re: That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) by PassingShot(m): 8:56am On Feb 13, 2017
joseph1832ng:
No doubt. But one would ask what is this government doing to take care of that child that was produced by rape without condom?

I hope you know borrowing money to take care of such a child isn't a nice idea. Remember, a child born from rape need a lot of nurturing and attention and I'm sure you know how most mothers react to children they birth from rape?
Sincere and patriotic citizens must suggest ways for the govt to raise the money needed to reflate the economy other than borrowing, since our major source of dollars has suffered huge decline.

1 Like

Re: That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) by Justjyde(m): 8:59am On Feb 13, 2017
AreaFather, I throw my salute. Since the days of "Our Money don finish o..." I know where you stand. Thank you for being consistent. However, with humility, I can say we need more than gragra in this situation we all dey now. Root Cause Analysis shows that once PMB's tenure ends (after 1 or 2 terms), "Our curruption?" (like your friend put it) may still be there. To fix OUR Nigeria, everyone must go to work. Everyone who has stolen MUST explain the devious tricks used; so that proper policies,processes,procedures and controls can be devised. This will strengthen our institutions. Use some of the recovered funds to run this. AreaFather, I love your flow sha!

1 Like

Re: That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) by joseph1832ng: 9:00am On Feb 13, 2017
PassingShot:

Sincere and patriotic citizens must suggest ways for the govt to raise the money needed to reflate the economy other than borrowing, since our major source of dollars has suffered huge decline.
How will our suggestions get to the government? It seem one thing all government in Nigeria have in common is their lack of listening to the cries of the masses.

1 Like

Re: That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) by teeono64: 9:05am On Feb 13, 2017
God Bless you Area Fada! You have just spoke my mind on this issue. The people of Nigeria have been so zombified that Wrongdoings have become the sudden right in our dear country. Only God can save us oo

2 Likes

Re: That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) by PassingShot(m): 9:05am On Feb 13, 2017
joseph1832ng:
How will our suggestions get to the government? It seem one thing all government in Nigeria have in common is their lack of listening to the cries of the masses.
For discussion sake, make such suggestions here and let's see through them first. Many brilliant ideas have come from online forums in the past. If I'm not mistaken, the whistle blower policy was first mentioned on Twitter.
Bring forth your ideas. Who knows?

1 Like

Re: That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) by joseph1832ng: 9:14am On Feb 13, 2017
PassingShot:

For discussion sake, make such suggestions here and let's see through them first. Many brilliant ideas have come from online forums in the past. If I'm not mistaken, the whistle blower policy was first mentioned on Twitter.
Bring forth your ideas. Who knows?
Hope I'll get the credit if and when things look up? grin I know for one thing the internet has given rise to thieves of all sort.

Anyway, lemme ask this, how much has been recovered from the loot during the last administration?

Don't you think it's wise to extend the corruption search light further than the past administration, to 1999 or even further?

I believe the money looted can be used to revamp the economy, if we know how much was really looted, instead of burrowing. Given the amount I see everyday, that is.
Re: That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) by gbishman: 9:14am On Feb 13, 2017
I stand with u, our honourable area father
Re: That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) by maxwellontop(m): 9:15am On Feb 13, 2017
Not until capital punishment is in place to curtail this virus called corrupt people/politicians. People like Andrew Yakubu and James Ibori will keep walking freely also be celebrated by thier fellow looters.
#istandwithnigeria
#OurMumuDonDo
Re: That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) by Laid2001: 9:29am On Feb 13, 2017
areafather, God bless you for this!!
I will be ready to join you in the protest to ensure all our yam eater vomit the yams and get punished for eating it in the first place!!.

While some people are ready to defend the thieves that are caught because some thieves are not yet caught!! some of us are believes the one already caught must face the music and it will soon be the turn of the rest. life they say is turn by turn!!

I will support PMB to catch his own thieves now, so that when a new government takes over, those PMB allies that may have stolen our money can also be caught an made to face the music. That GEJ did not catch the thieves and allowed unhindered stealing under his watch is his biggest weakness.!!

1 Like

Re: That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) by PassingShot(m): 9:30am On Feb 13, 2017
joseph1832ng:
Hope I'll get the credit if and when things look up? grin I know for one thing the internet has given rise to thieves of all sort.

Anyway, lemme ask this, how much has been recovered from the loot during the last administration?

Don't you think it's wise to extend the corruption search light further than the past administration, to 1999 or even further?

I believe the money looted can be used to revamp the economy, if we know how much was really looted, instead of burrowing. Given the amount I see everyday, that is.
I would love to see past corrupt leaders behind bars today or they're made to return their loots.

But you and I understand that going too far back to 1999 cannot yield the same result as going after those who just vacated the office. Those ones still have substantial part of their loots in the country and it's easier to retrieve those than the earlier looters'.

And talking about using the recovered loots to reflate the economy, it goes without saying.

The question is, what does the recovered loots translate to in relation to the total monies looted?

I am very sure that as humongous as recovered loots sound, it cannot be up to 20% of what was stolen or what is needed to reflate the economy.
Re: That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) by Akainzo(m): 9:34am On Feb 13, 2017
kings09:
Wen he led a protest last week against d bad governance in the land, u attacked. Today u r praising him. Zombies n hypocrisy

Na wa o!

Even the Lord chastised Moses and still praised him. He chastised David and still blessed him. He chastised Abraham and still made him a father of nations!

Did your own father, mother, brothers, sisters and other family members not chastise you but still praise you? It is only when your position is borne of hatred and not issues that you can't bring yourself to praise someone when they do well. Purge your hate from hatred and be free.

1 Like

Re: That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) by Hephzibeulah: 9:34am On Feb 13, 2017
This is one of the very useful posts that I have read. Most people have made comments that indicate that the recession Nigeria is suffering is the making of the Buhari administration. There has been, particularly in the last five years leading up to the Buhari administration, a systematic looting of the country's treasury, and it is impossible to convince any reasonable person that this was not done with the blessing of the man who presided over the affairs of this country at the time.

As President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, it is impossible that Mr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan did not know what Deziani Alison-Madueke had turned the NNPC into. It was impossible that Dasuki didn't have his blessing in the distribution of moines meant for the combat of the Boko Haram insurgency to political cronies, and that between Obanikoro and Fayose, N4.7billion was flown to Ekiti State to help the later win election. The list is endless.

Lately, the former GMD of the NNPC had the temerity to claim that the huge sums recovered on his property were gifts. Gifts by whom and for what, exactly? Anyways, what do you expect from people that served under a president that is famous for stating that stealing is not corruption?

We should, as a nation, decide that Nigeria is collectively ours, and that as a result, it is time we called a spade a spade and not an implement of farming. In any sane country, James Ibori would would be hiding I shame. I can't even begin to imagine the mindset of those who think that a convicted looter of the common wealth of the people should be celebrated. Worse still, the church, which is supposed to above board, has organized a thanksgiving service to honour person whom the British government released a message to the effect that proceedings are still ongoing in respect of the forfeiture to the Nigerian government, of the proceeds of his loot.

Are we, at all, serious as a people? Do we really intend to fight corruption in this country?

I think it's time we started telling ourselves the truth. Jonathan is not, and will never be a friend of the Nigerian project. The unprecedented looting of Nigeria's wealth during his administration is the sole cause of the hardship Nigeria now faces. As true Nigerians, we must support the current administration's fight against corruption and resist every attempt to scuttle it by none less than the beneficiaries of this wanthom looting.

2 Likes

Re: That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 13, 2017
i swear lol this funny pass. Oh... Where is my gun? I dey seriously feel like shooting somebody!
Re: That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 13, 2017
im still waiting on someone to come dig out AREA FADA past, cos nigerians hate truth. some people will b working hard now to use something against him like they did to TUBABA LOL. na Konji kobalise TUFACE grin grin grin
Re: That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 13, 2017
CHAII APC open people eyes ooo

2 Likes

Re: That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 13, 2017
Area fada your flat headed people will not like this ooo. but i love u u dont give a rat ass

1 Like

Re: That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) by joseph1832ng: 9:43am On Feb 13, 2017
PassingShot:

I would love to see past corrupt leaders behind bars today or they're made to return their loots.

But you and I understand that going too far back to 1999 cannot yield the same result as going after those who just vacated the office. Those ones still have substantial part of their loots in the country and it's easier to retrieve those than the earlier looters'.

And talking about using the recovered loots to reflate the economy, it goes without saying.

The question is, what does the recovered loots translate to in relation to the total monies looted?

I am very sure that as humongous as recovered loots sound, it cannot be up to 20% of what was stolen or what is needed to reflate the economy.
Then the question is: how much was stolen and how much has been recovered?

I believe if this is looked into, it will yield positive result.

I hope you remember Emir Sanusi, when he was CBN governor, raised alarm about a missing 20 billion dollars. You and I know 20 billion dollars isn't chick feed. Shouldn't it be made priority that every allegation of looted fund is investigated?

Then again, how much is needed to revamp the economy?
Re: That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) by PassingShot(m): 9:47am On Feb 13, 2017
joseph1832ng:
Then the question is: how much was stolen and how much has been recovered?

I believe if this is looked into, it will yield positive result.

I hope you remember Emir Sanusi, when he was CBN governor, raised alarm about a missing 20 billion dollars. You and I know 20 billion dollars isn't chick feed. Shouldn't it be made priority that every allegation of looted fund is investigated?

Then again, how much is needed to revamp the economy?
The true amount stolen may never be known since some of the loots were even never reported or remitted.

However, we all know that GEJ met $67bn in FR and ECA, and he left about $27bn in both. Add the difference to what his govt could have saved from billions earned during the crude windfall, we will have an idea.

In order not to continue in circle, we must agree that the govt needs money to reflate the economy and such funds won't come immediately from recovered loots.
Re: That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) by BlackMbakara1(m): 9:53am On Feb 13, 2017
Area Fada you've gat me as one supporter.
Re: That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) by iamrealdeji(m): 10:10am On Feb 13, 2017
area father is one of my favorite Nigerian celebs .it's very obvious he has the love of the country and its people at heart. carry on Charlie boy. make changes
Re: That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) by engrhorla(m): 10:12am On Feb 13, 2017
rbjimoh:
I think I've never a seamless melodramatic mixture of modern english language and Nigerian pidgin like this. I duff my hat for AreaFather on this

The jollof English makes sense die. It drives home d point.

Fellow Nigerian young guys & ladies! Let's wake up to our duties!
This is our country! Na we youth dem dey turn to when election comes & na we dem dey suffer pass after dem enter office!

True naija dey recession but our brains dey gallant! Make we make our voice heard! Both guys & ladies! Guys stop being tools in d hands of polithievians. Girls stop warming their beds! We all get glorious future!

If naija no good, y are multinational companies here? Wetin make Zuckerberg visit Yaba? Make we think o!

We gaz stand up to this yeye useless accidental leaders! We gaz demand better representation & leadershipb

For d past 30yrs, na portable water, rural electrication, good roads, gud health care dem dey shout upandan! Whr ar those things na?

We better think n use our brains NOW!!!
Re: That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) by teebell999(m): 10:17am On Feb 13, 2017
whirlwind7:
Truth is, Bubu doesn't have the guts to do what is needed. I still think he's softpedalling on issues that requires a decisive stand.

Perhaps because his major sponsorers for the last election are of questionable characters. But....

Leave Tinubu and Ameachi at the mercies of EFCC, followed by the other big names that still feel untouchable, then you will see how every "Yakubu" in all government parastatals will fall over themselves to vomit all they had eaten.
As it is, there's still this public perception that Bubu and EFCC are only going after those they perceive to be political enemies.

Blow whistle with evidences against Tinubu and Amaechi. I'm sure the 5% will make you a millionaire if not more.

1 Like

Re: That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) by Rainmaker69(m): 10:20am On Feb 13, 2017
ZirdoRoray:
Na now areafather no sey he get mind abi? After everything don almost gbaje finis. Anyway he try. I just hope the protests he leads are successful.

If you were self-aware in the late 80s and early 90s you'll know that Charly Boy has always been in the vanguard for the support of the common man, notwithstanding the fact that he comes from an affluent family. Fighting for the masses can be very depressing in Nigeria, people celebrate the thieves and neglect those who champion the common good.
I'm glad hes back now, adding the benefit of age and wisdom to his radicalism.
Talking about street credibility, this is one of the few Nigerians with authentic cred.
Re: That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) by kings09(m): 10:30am On Feb 13, 2017
It's not hate. Just dat d zombies seem to praise any1 hailing their govt n attack any dat attempts to criticize it. It's called hypocrisy.
Akainzo:

Na wa o!

Even the Lord chastised Moses and still praised him. He chastised David and still blessed him. He chastised Abraham and still made him a father of nations!

Did your own father, mother, brothers, sisters and other family members not chastise you but still praise you? It is only when your position is borne of hatred and not issues that you can't bring yourself to praise someone when they do well. Purge your hate from hatred and be free.
Re: That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 13, 2017
The amazing thing is that, these looters are elderly men and women. I thought once one gets older he/she won't have a thoughts of stealing.

Re: That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) by Rexleo(m): 10:36am On Feb 13, 2017
sammhi:
Looking for relevance
So when we call animals is it snail we are talking about
When did Charly boy become a honest man?
You are also very corrupt both morally and otherwise. It is only in Nigeria that an armed robber will pass judgement on fellow armed robber
Pathetic! And some nitwit will clap for him
some times I wonder the kind of people we are,no one in Nigeria is a saint and moral deficiency is our problem, look at Charlie boy talking as if we don't know him,this is a man who took $50g from the late abiola to float his studio back in the day ,Abiola worked for that money right shaking my head.and for our president who can not present his school certificate, lairs ,cheat .prostitute, armed robbers, legislooters,executive pen robbers all belong in the same class.until we all forgive our selves and restructure the federation we will all be paying lip service to the issue of corruption.there is no where in the world where this kind of federation is run where you will not have gargantuan corruption. The federation in it self is fraud.
Re: That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) by Orikinla1: 10:47am On Feb 13, 2017
PassingShot:
The other day, I was in the midst of those I thought were reasonable people - a small group of lawyers, engineers and realtors or real estate guys, and as usual, the topic of conversation was our dear country Nigeria. Then someone said, "Abegi President Buhari should bring back our corruption," and to my surprise, everyone was laughing. I missed the joke, but I could swear the speaker was expressing the sentiment of the people I was with who were engulfed in a mumu laughter.

Who in Nigeria wey go say him no know say corruption na 99% of our wahala? Abeg why e be say na so so mumu mumu people full dis country? How can anybody govern a people who celebrate corruption the way we do and then cry foul when the damage is done, as though they had no idea where it came from? Kai, weytin be our problem Sef!

Walahitalai, even Jesus cannot govern a country wey still dey celebrate a president who presided over nothing but the wanton pilfering of its resources. And some Mumu Nigerians go dey wish make him come back to power. Na wa o.

Most people for Naija dey Craze. We dey Sick. And many of us dey Mental. I am sure you must have heard/read about the former NNPC Boss, Andrew Yakubu, who typifies what is damaging the Nigerian brand. Of course there are many Yakubus in Nigeria, even in my village of Oguta. The evil in the hearts of these men and women who are mindless and mean is for sure the bedrock of our recession; unemployment; suffering; hunger and infrastructural decay as billions and trillions of our monies are often pocketed by political criminals.

In the space of two years, see how much of our looted money was recouped by the government of President Muhammadu Buhari:

$153 million = Diezani Allison Madueke;
$15 million = Patience Jonathan;
N4billion = NIMASA boss Patrick Akpobolokemi
Heartbreaking N1trillion = Ex-Service chiefs
N111million = INEC Staff
$9.8 million & £74,000 = Andrew Yakubu
4.7bn arms fund = Obanikoro/Fayose
N11.7 billion mansion built by Deziani in Banana Island, Lagos.

Haba! Haba!! Haba!!! Is this a stealing competition?

But Andrew Yakubu own vex me die. Look at the clandestine place that $9.8m and another £74, 000 was found! Who would have thought there was such magnitude of national treasure there? See ehn, this stunning discovery by the EFCC makes me wonder how a soulless criminal of Andrew Yakubu's ilk could have received $10million in cash as gift - as claimed by him - and how much gift would have been given to many other thieves, evil peoples and demons who had over the last decade, dotted our government. Oh... Where is my gun? I dey seriously feel like shooting somebody! In the end, common man go die by jungle justice ooo.

My people, I no dey fit sleep again. I no fit comprehend how a human being go thief him generation money come go church go do thanksgiving. The supposed Man of God who is his pastor is a bastard and that church is a fraud; in fact, the God to whom they pray sef Na LIE. Nigerians must rise up and in unison fight this corruption, because if we fail today, this our suffering no go end o... and many of us go die for nothing. Our failure as a country is our fault as a people. Andrew Yakubu dey for every family for Naija. You wan get money but you no wan work. Looking for miracles in churches and mosques. If we fail to work, we can only steal to survive and that is where the change must begin - with us all. A country where people spend more time on their knees more than they do on their job will not stand; a country where the mind of the people has been buried in the erroneous mentality of getting rich only by praying; daily spiritual diet; where men of God openly fraternize with certified and indicted thieves and drool over their loot - is a country on its way to hell. My people, let us become a people who work so that we can collectively fight and fix this country. This madness of looters no go stop if our miracle-stricken mindset no change.

I hear say government dey give whistleblowers 5%, good. As the President of Frustrated Nigerians, I go ginger anybody wey know any government worker or politician wey dey hide money, for this our jungle. No fear, stand up because me go fight your fight. I am willing to provide further support for those who are afraid and I am willing to stand and fight to ensure that nobody go intimidate you - whether na the looters or agencies of government wey wan dey act funny. I cannot stand back and watch my country, my Naija, my home get looted to the point of monumental destructiveness while those who are capable of helping the government recover loots for the benefit of us all are intimidated by FEAR of DEATH. All man go die nonetheless and e fit be anytime.

I am prepared to lead a national revolution against corruption and in support of President Muhammadu Buhari's anti-corruption war. I will go to meet with the EFCC boss, the ICPC boss, the police boss and all those who are trying to give this country renewed hope. Very soon the voice of ordinary Nigerians will be so loud that the interest of the frustrated Nigerians will be a national priority. For decades, I have never heard thieves return so much money back to the system. And for this reason alone, I go clap small for President Muhammadu Buhari. As the President of All Frustrated Nigerians, I enjoin all of us to shine our eyes and act right so we no go take our hand decimate what is left of our land. This mindless stealing and looting is just too much. Na God go punish bad people.

#OurMumuDonDo !!!

Charly Boy (Areafada)
President, All Frustrated Nigerians.
Twitter: @Areafada1

http://saharareporters.com/2017/02/12/andrew-yakubu-charly-boy

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seyi Law And His Daughter, Tiwa, Perform On Stage (Video) / Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos / Bunmi Fagbuyiro Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Threatening His Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.