Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,499 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) (20218 Views)

Ibrahim Magu's Rejection: 'I Just Dey Vex' - By Charly Boy - Must Read / Ajebutter Tweets About Andrew Yakubu's Cash Stash, Female Twitter User Replies / The Protest & 2face Cancellation - By Charlyboy (areafada) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) by Orikinla1: 10:49am On Feb 13, 2017
Rexleo:
some times I wonder the kind of people we are,no one in Nigeria is a saint and moral deficiency is our problem, look at Charlie boy talking as if we don't know him,this is a man who took $50g from the late abiola to float his studio back in the day ,Abiola worked for that money right shaking my head.and for our president who can not present his school certificate, lairs ,cheat .prostitute, armed robbers, legislooters,executive pen robbers all belong in the same class.until we all forgive our selves and restructure the federation we will all be paying lip service to the issue of corruption.there is no where in the world where this kind of federation is run where you will not have gargantuan corruption. The federation in it self is fraud.

Re: That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) by drtee247(m): 10:55am On Feb 13, 2017
whirlwind7:
Truth is, Bubu doesn't have the guts to do what is needed. I still think he's softpedalling on issues that requires a decisive stand.

Perhaps because his major sponsorers for the last election are of questionable characters. But....

Leave Tinubu and Ameachi at the mercies of EFCC, followed by the other big names that still feel untouchable, then you will see how every "Yakubu" in all government parastatals will fall over themselves to vomit all they had eaten.
As it is, there's still this public perception that Bubu and EFCC are only going after those they perceive to be political enemies.

Atleast he is starting from somewhere... Let him start from the enemies first.. and even if you're an enemy u have to steal first b4 EFCC will come after You

1 Like

Re: That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) by LorDBolton(m): 11:00am On Feb 13, 2017
where men of God openly fraternize with certified and indicted thieves and drool over their loot - is a country on its way to hell.

If you doubt the above line from charly boys epistle

Then google James Ibori and bode George.

After that google ehhud olmert and moshe katsav...

*warning: you might weep for naija*
Re: That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) by LorDBolton(m): 11:06am On Feb 13, 2017
whirlwind7:
Truth is, Bubu doesn't have the guts to do what is needed. I still think he's softpedalling on issues that requires a decisive stand.

Perhaps because his major sponsorers for the last election are of questionable characters. But....

Leave Tinubu and Ameachi at the mercies of EFCC, followed by the other big names that still feel untouchable, then you will see how every "Yakubu" in all government parastatals will fall over themselves to vomit all they had eaten.
As it is, there's still this public perception that Bubu and EFCC are only going after those they perceive to be political enemies.

What exactly are you saying? Ever heard the term 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend'?

So he should make enemies out of 2 men from the south who made him president ? Why not add oshiomole and rochas to complete everything.

Then tell me how he'll be able to even succeed at all?

FYI under obj and gej tinubu floored cct and efcc et al...
Re: That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) by oloolo: 11:34am On Feb 13, 2017
Na now I fit join protest against corruption, no be that kind of ye year tuface protest.
Re: That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) by oloolo: 11:35am On Feb 13, 2017
Na now I fit join protest against corruption, no be that kind of yeye tuface protest.
Re: That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) by okowande(f): 11:55am On Feb 13, 2017
engrhorla:

The jollof English makes sense die. It drives home d point.

Fellow Nigerian young guys & ladies! Let's wake up to our duties!
This is our country! Na we youth dem dey turn to when election comes & na we dem dey suffer pass after dem enter office!

True naija dey recession but our brains dey gallant! Make we make our voice heard! Both guys & ladies! Guys stop being tools in d hands of polithievians. Girls stop warming their beds! We all get glorious future!

If naija no good, y are multinational companies here? Wetin make Zuckerberg visit Yaba? Make we think o!

We gaz stand up to this yeye useless accidental leaders! We gaz demand better representation & leadershipb

For d past 30yrs, na portable water, rural electrication, good roads, gud health care dem dey shout upandan! Whr ar those things na?

We better think n use our brains NOW!!!
This your mouth, bawo ni a se ma se bayi? Lolzz

1 Like

Re: That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) by engrhorla(m): 12:20pm On Feb 13, 2017
okowande:
This your mouth, bawo ni a se ma se bayi? Lolzz

Babe, no be true I talk ni?
Moreso, na spirit of Area Fada ginger me!

How r u, sweetie, my 1 & only NL Val wink
Re: That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) by joseph1832ng: 1:57pm On Feb 13, 2017
PassingShot:

The true amount stolen may never be known since some of the loots were even never reported or remitted.

However, we all know that GEJ met $67bn in FR and ECA, and he left about $27bn in both. Add the difference to what his govt could have saved from billions earned during the crude windfall, we will have an idea.

In order not to continue in circle, we must agree that the govt needs money to reflate the economy and such funds won't come immediately from recovered loots.
Let's hope all things come out equal cos I still hold my reservation against borrowing. It's something I frown upon. Even borrowing money from a fellow man is just not it.

SalomonKane_ says hi though. grin
Re: That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) by PassingShot(m): 2:03pm On Feb 13, 2017
joseph1832ng:
Let's hope all things come out equal cos I still hold my reservation against borrowing. It's something I frown upon. Even borrowing money from a fellow man is just not it.

SalomonKane_ says hi though. grin
E be like say dem don ban you grin grin grin

Be a good boy when you return. cool cool
Re: That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) by joseph1832ng: 2:04pm On Feb 13, 2017
PassingShot:

E be like say dem don ban you grin grin grin
Be a good boy when you return. cool cool
Ban can never keep me away, what does it cost to open an email these days. grin

I'm never a good boy, I am a badt man. tongue
Re: That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) by nextstep(m): 5:28pm On Feb 13, 2017
kITATITA:
I do not understand Charly Boy. One day he is marching with anti-Buhari protesters, another day he is marching with Labour and now he wants to march I support of Buhari. Charly Boy is popular. He can mobilize 5, 000 okada riders in one day. Such person is can be used in passing message to the citizens. If truly he is in support of the present anti-corruption campaign, let him mobilize the common man and demand accountability from people in government and action against corruption. He can give voice to the poor; he cannot be ignored.

I don't think there's a problem in complaining to your government about the recession, while simultaneously complimenting them on the fight against corruption. It's blind zombieism or blind wailing that's the issue. But yes, we need to demand accountability.
Re: That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) by SheriffRango: 8:53pm On Feb 13, 2017
So dis man that doesn't know d meaning of bond don open thread here?? Dundee United number 1
Re: That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) by SheriffRango: 8:56pm On Feb 13, 2017
Bond is different from borrowing - passingshot grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) by mikolo80: 9:01pm On Feb 13, 2017
modath:

What burns my soul isn't that Andrew Yakubu "took" enough for 50 different generations, it is the fact that the idiot borne of a thousand fathers couldn't think of re investing it back into the economy to sustain it & profit!!! !
[quote ]

Easy money
Why stress himself to invest and potentially lose it when he can just steal another one?
What we should asking is why the remaining 177 million of us do not invest our peanuts in Nigeria ourselves?
Yet we expect Messiah's to do same as if they are not reflection of our societies.
Young ppl see bank or oyel work, how many of them invest?
No be Moet and Chandon den de pop per weekend?
Stupidity & heartlessness is what i see & this is the fool that plans to govern a state? What a joke!!! For all intent and purposes , El-Rufai is a crazed tribalist but this Yakubu isn't fit to take his crown...

A certain chieftain of the ruling party (whom i hold no brief for) that masterninded the inglorious end of a certain IB of a president's ambition is touted by a group of disgruntled bitterness engulfed souls as a thief (jury still out on extent & scope) who has enslaved his tribe...

Fine, but none of the loot has gone beyond the shores of this nation, whatever has been taken is revolving in the economy!!

#OurMumuDonDo!![/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus Sign Multi-million Naira Deal With Western Lotto (Photos) / Nigerian Celebrities Reactions To The Xenophobic Attack / Omawunmi & Husband Send Valentine Greetings To Fans.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.